Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Excuse me a moment while I shut a door, I can feel a draft, he says as an excuse to not just shut the incriminating door to the evidence of his 18 months of spying into her bedroom, but to make use of his erection painfully constrained inside his pants from the unintentional pleasure she's been giving him.

He uses the opportunity to prepare a glass of goats' milk for her but barely has time to desperately pull off a whopper load of his own milk being so turned on by her. He stirs his regular top-up vigorously so, like on other occasions, she is unaware he's blended his own similar coloured ingredients into the milk. He tucks his flagging erection back into his pants and returns somewhat triumphantly to the room. He will be everlastingly grateful to watch her drink his cum, ever smiling as she is, knowing that the drink is good for her.

"Here you are Selina, I had just enough goats milk left so you should drink it straight away as it's best fresh from going into the glass. Yes, it's a bigger glass than normal but I had more than I expected so I decided to let you have it all. You are young and need it more than me and I can always get more."

"You are too thoughtful Mr Singh, thank you. "Oooh, I must say goats' milk really tastes different. Not like cows' milk at all. It is much sharper in taste but I've got used to how funny it tastes now thanks to you going out of your way for me. It goes down well anyway."

He watches her swig the last mouthful and offers him the empty glass back. He feels horny just knowing she has taken his cum again.

"Thank you, I never tasted goat's milk until you started giving it to me you know. I almost bought some from a shop feeling guilty that you should give it to me free but then I thought you might be offended as you insisted I let you fuss over me like that."

"Selina, it is my little offering to you from a man much older than yourself as a token of my appreciation having such a delightful tenant who is no trouble."

"Mr Singh I'm sure you would do the same for your next tenants as you are so nice a man. If she is a young lady like me struggling financially she might well appreciate your thoughtfulness."

They chat about nothing for a few minutes and she realises she must get back to her chores after constant fidgeting to look more modest the way she is sitting back in the big recliner. "I must go, Mr Singh, I feel so full now and there is much to think about and I must get dressed properly, I feel so foolish in this silly torn shirt."

"Before you go, may I suggest you don't wear that torn shirt out of here in case someone sees you and thinks I have been up to no good. I have a very good reputation and would not like anyone to think that so I will give you something proper to cover you up."

"That is very thoughtful Mr Singh. Yes, I will wait." He returns a minute later with an ankle length Indian robe. "That should do the job of covering me up," she laughs, as she tries to sit up. "Now how do I get out of this chair? I am so far back I can't seem to sit up."

"Just stay there a moment and I'll adjust the recliner, I'm not used to this thing I usually leave it in the one position," he lies.

He purposefully gets behind her and lets it drop back suddenly, apologising profusely for adjusting it the wrong way. Selina finds herself suddenly on her back again, her shirt halfway to her navel this time. Before she can move from her prone position, he shouts in mocked alarm, "quick, that spider, that rotten big spider I've been trying to catch it all week. I think it's a dangerous one."

Selina shrieks, kicking her legs up in the air trying to sit up. "Where is it? Where is it?"

"I'll get it!" he shouts almost tripping over his drooling tongue as she tries to get up off her back. She makes it to a sitting position as he shouts again. "There it is! It's on the bottom of your shirt! Quick! Lift your arms up high and I'll get it."

Selina screams in fright and instinctively throws her arms up high in panic as he grabs her shirt on both sides and drags it triumphantly over her breasts and head and throws it to the floor. He stomps on the shirt to make it look good as she sits rigid, trying to cover her breasts with her hands. "I think I got it!" he shouts and throws the shirt into the corner. "It is one of those dangerous ones that can make you very sick."

Bursting into tears she cries out, "How horrible, how horrible!""What if it's already bitten you somewhere?" he suggests convincingly.

"Selina is mortified by the possibility with nothing on under her shirt. Her panic turns to near seizure and her head spins. She feels suddenly dizzy and goes into a panic attack. She's frantic about spiders and the possibility one bit her pushes her towards a blackout on top of the previous upsets. Realising she is suddenly naked in another man's room is all too much and it hits her in the head like a boxer's clenched fist

He sees the glazed look in her eyes as she starts to lean sideways and is about to fall to the floor. He rushes to her. "Don't fall off the seat, you are fainting. Did the spider bite you? I'll hold you up," he blurts, putting both hands around her firm bare breasts to stop her going over the side of the armchair. "Quick, better you lie down for a moment until you get your bearings; I'll help you."

This landlord is not backward in coming forward. This is better than a year's rent he thinks to himself knowing there is no spider, but she believes him. He knows he hasn't lost his touch.

"Selina, you must trust me. This is your landlord Mr Singh", he says to her face to dramatise the situation as her eyes keep blinking in a state of utter confusion and induced panic attack. "You are fainting but if the spider bit you there will be a small lump or a reddish spot on your skin. You must trust me to look for it to know if you're safe.

At this stage he could sell ice to Eskimos as he pours drama and a sense of urgency in his voice. It is his finest moment and her worst.

"It could be anywhere on your body, you must have been sitting almost on top of it," he suggests to ensure she fears it bit her somewhere personal not wearing anything under her shirt. "If I find it I can put something on it so you don't get sick. Do you understand? I must feel all over your skin for any bite lump. You trust me to find it? Yes you do?

She nods weakly. "If I find no lump or mark I have saved you from the spider, so I must look now and closely. You will feel me moving my hands over your body so don't be alarmed. I am trying to save your life as it could be a little mark and I must not miss any part of you." He is so convincing she is literally helpless in his hands.

"Now shut your eyes and relax. I can start? Yes? " She nods her head again as if she's a long way away, her eyes shut and seemingly oblivious to his charade. She is falling for it, he thinks. The conniving Indian couldn't have picked a more gullible person for his fearless act of voyeurism. Suddenly out of nothing, he has this good looking young woman lying at his fingertips completely naked, so beautiful, and so sexy, so inviting, so trusting and allowing him to feel all over her body for a spider bite that doesn't exist.

He moves quickly before she becomes too aware and gets frightened. He pushes her feet apart so he can run the open palm of his hand up the insides of her thighs, around the top and down the sides. He wants to feel the shapely legs he's always admired, every inch of them. At first he doesn't try to touch her vagina in case that alarms her and the game is up but he soon realises she is not fully awake and he is just inches away from her honey pot He bends close and sniffs the sweet aroma of her sensual sexuality. Her pussy sits up so prominently with fat outer labia lips and a high swell on her pubis area. Her clitoris stands out with the glans just at the edge of its hood and looking quite sizeable on her Asian frame. He imagines when it's erect it must stick out prominently.

He goes to her breasts while time is on his side and she is not fully aware. This is a wonderful moment for the Indian. His hands move over and around the fullness of them, amazed at their firm, yet supple feel. He runs fingers back and forth across her nipples, eye popping at their size on such a young slim body. He spares not one inch of flesh feeling around her breasts then moves to her shoulders, sides and abdomen before ever so lightly, ever so carefully going down her groin both sides of her vulva.

"Selina, I must roll you over on your side to check the back of your legs and your back, but so far so good. This last part will tell." She is partly conscious but he seems miles away. She nods weakly, or at least he thinks she nods so he continues. He manages to turn her on her side and marvels at the beauty of her body in this new position, her breasts so straight and pointy. He runs the palms hands around her upper and lower back and then gradually, ever so carefully and gently, swivels her into position face down.

What a magnificent arse, he drools again at what he saw a bit further back on the floor, only this is even better. He can feel her as he roams across her full, tight cheeks. He presses more heavily here and with tempting audacity separates her cheeks right at the base of her backside to make her pussy lips open for him. He does this several times while he can get away with it and each time he squeezes outwards with increased pressure to make the outer labia and inner lips open much wider.

He gently rests her on her back and sees she is coming out of her stupor. He has felt all her body except one place and he's desperate to touch her there now she plans to vacate her apartment. She looks at his face in a mysterious confused way. "Where is the spider, the dangerous one? Did you get it? Did it bite me anywhere?" she murmurs.

"Yes I got it," he lies. "It was a horrible black one but it's dead now and I've checked nearly all of you to make sure except for one place."

"Where?

"Where you were sitting, he must have been just crouched under the cover right near your bum"

"Oh no! I don't know what to do. Can't you tell?"

"Selina you must know this is important and you must trust me. I must check on your little pussy as I saw it run up your shirt from right between your legs. Do I have your permission to check there in case?"

"Oh Mr Singh I am so embarrassed, this is terrible I feel sick. But you must check but it horrifies me in case you find something on my most private part. Please never tell anyone this happened and I was like this I feel so ashamed. What if I have to go to hospital? How could I explain being undressed?"'

"Selina, just lie back and stop worrying. Look, shut your eyes while I have a good look for any signs. Now don't panic as I must feel your tender place so very carefully as it is so vulnerable and a mark will be hard to detect unless I probe properly. Pray I find nothing wrong."

"Hurry, just hurry," she replies. "I feel so sick, so ashamed of myself. I can't stand to watch. Just hurry." She doesn't just shut her eyes; she puts her hands over them much to his delight as he glances at how beautiful she looks close-up nude, her upright breasts making an unforgettable image in his mind.

He moves her legs apart so he can see from the top of her pristine pussy right to her pristine looking anus and for a moment, just stares like a starving beggar invited to a feast. He moves his fingers gingerly along both sides of her outer labia and puts both hands sideways in a vertical position and gently squeezes inwards so the fatter outer lips squeeze into her vagina, causing her clitoris to stand out more for his liking. He just likes to see her fat pussy like this but then slowly moves his fingers over the entire surface of her pussy, across the swell of her hairless pubis mound and follows the curve downwards and with two fingers straddles the length of her clitoris to the crack in her vagina, using gentle downward pressure to separate the clitoral hood from the outer labia.

He gently pulls her inner lips apart exposing the inner sanctum of her virgin pussy and taking a long lasting look inside her most prized portal.He lets the inner labia relax again and wets a finger to run it lightly up the centre of her vaginal crack from the bottom to the top, going in fingernail deep all the way.

He gets to her clitoris and puts his hand flat above it and pushes it upwards so the skin drags away from her clitoris and makes it sit up more exposed than ever. In case she is nervous about what he's doing and is now wide awake he says with an air of concern "Oh, what's this, I had better check this closely. It could be something after all. I must probe more closely."

She hears him and freezes, believing he may have found a bite mark so she braces herself as she feels his fingers moving around and over and about her clit glans as it becomes gradually hard and fully erect from the way he has been feeling her body and over the surface of her genitals.

"Is there something there," she murmurs, afraid to get an answer? "I'm not sure, I'll go over that part again as it looked like a mark there," he lies in reply as his fingers move and forth across her now fully emerged head of her clit. It's erect because of his prolonged stroking around all her erogenous zones and the highly sensitive erectile tissue about her clitoris glans despite her not feeling sexy due to her frightened state of mind.

He satisfies his lust while the going is good and he looks up at her beaming with a broad Indian smile. "You can look now Selina, it was not a spider bite, I've sure you are safe."

"Are you really sure, did you have a proper look?" she asks with innocent naivety, trying to cover her nudity yet again in useless modesty. "Oh yes, I am very sure. Yes indeed I did have a proper good look and I am proud to say I may have saved you just in time."

"Oh Mr Singh what must you think of me after that. I am so ashamed lying here undressed in front of you. How can I ever look you in the eye again? I am really a decent woman despite how I look. Will you ever forgive me for coming into your abode not properly dressed?

"Of course I can forgive you. It was not your fault a nasty spider was on your shirt making me pull the shirt over your head and throwing it away so I could stomp on the spider. Besides, it was very decent of you to trust me to check that the spider left no marks on you so never believe you are not a decent woman."

I must go Mr Singh. I can't thank you enough for being such a gentleman. I am lucky you saw the spider when you did. My modesty is in tatters I fear but..."

He interrupts, "but it's most important you are safe from danger. Is that what you wanted to say?"

"I guess so, I think so," she stutters as he tosses her the long robe to wear back to her quarters. She turns her back to him to put the robe on as if it's a way of gaining back some of her lost modesty.

"I really must go Mr Singh," she says yet again, now more than ever anxious to get back to her own privacy. "I am so sorry for putting you to all that trouble with the phone and having to search for the spider. I must apologise that you saw me like this. Please don't tell anybody."

He assures her he won't and she hurries back to her quarters thankful to be behind her own door again. He suddenly jumps to his feet realising he must place an urgent advertisement in the Straits Times to get a new tenant The show must go on after losing Selina.

He goes to the kitchen and writes his advertisement under the heading of rentals. 'FEMALE STUDENTS ONLY' Low cost clean unit in Butik Batok area close to shops, rail, buses, security doors. Absolute privacy. Boyfriend visitors allowed. Can accommodate 2 young ladies in share rent. Special concessions for working teens."

He adds his phone number and telephones it through to the newspaper so it will appear in the morning.

The following morning Selina wakes early knowing she must get packed to leave the next morning. Landlord Singh is up early too. He's just had the greatest Tuesday of his entire life, going to bed recounting everything that fell in his lap without asking. He thought just putting a cushion on the floor for his young neighbour to sit on might give him a chance to see some of her legs above the knee if she sits there to his advantage. He could never contemplate how it would turn out.

Selina is unaware that he's already received visits from six prospective new tenants coming to the manager's address. He tells every one of them that he's sorry but the apartment has just been taken. He gladly lies until he gets the kind of tenant he hopes to attract. It is midday and he's taken the phone number of the two previous callers in case he is forced to let it to one of them. They are students but physically have nothing to offer him in comparison to Selina's beauty and figure.

It isn't until 2pm that fortune favours his devious desires. Not one, but two students turn up hoping the rental is still open. Latecomers Mandy and her seemingly younger friend called Sherrie turn up to make his day wearing joggers, short miniskirts and bare midriff style half length white button up shirts revealing their navels on flat brown stomachs. Their provocative dress style suggests to him they are like this to be favoured as preferred tenants in case they have competition for the budget rent.

They claim to be both 18 year-old students soon to be looking for work and beg him to let them take the rental as they are desperate.

"Are you sure you girls are really 18, looking at the taller one. Your friend doesn't look it?" he asks, even though in Singapore the legal age for sexual consent is 16. Students that age are more trouble than they are worth and can cause trouble so he sets the bar at 18 for his own good. But he decides to test them.

Mandy, the taller one with the ponytail that falls down between her shoulder blades and literally boasting breasts bigger than Selina's, assures him she is. Sherrie, the younger looking of the two with her long black hair falling loose past her shoulders and her hair in a fringe over her forehead, says she turned 18 last week. Typically slim Asian builds only both more buxom than most. He feels lucky.

"Show me your proof of age," he says as he ushers them into his office. You must have something to show me how old you really are," he says. Neither girl can produce anything to verify their age but instead they plead with him to trust their word. He looks at Sherrie, the more precocious of the two. "You must be 17 no more and I am a good judge, so what do you say about that?"

"No, I am 18 like I told you. It is true. Look, I show you something." In the twinkle of an eye she unbuttons her blouse and pulls her blouse aside to reveal big puffy nipple breasts of similar size to Selina's, but with darker more raunchy looking nipples.

"See, this is my proof of age. If I were younger they would not be as big, so you must agree." She buttons her shirt again with a haughty look on her face.

"Well I suppose I can trust you but no drugs or anything silly going on. This is a respectable place. If you have a boyfriend over that is all right but no loud parties." Both girls are grinning, hitting their hands together in a high five salute. Cheeky.

"Do you have any jobs lined up?" he asks. They look at each other and the ponytail one Mandy shakes her head. "But we are looking and it won't be long," she assures him. "But right now we are very low on money so if we can get concession it would help."

"Okay young ladies, I will feel just a bit sorry for you just this time and allow you one month free rent to get you on your feet."

"Oh you are so kind," Mandy says. "We will try to make it up to you by being good tenants. You will have no trouble with us."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers