Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't give me that look-at-me-I'm-innocent face Selena, I've seen the way he looks at you, you little sneak," Josette shrieks. "I've caught you twice now whispering together thinking I don't know you're up to something."

Selena's stung by the rage in the French woman's voice but at the same time she's getting angry too, at being insulted and the way Josette flicks her hand threateningly close to her face as if she's going to slap her.

"Me sorry you so upset but true, nothing bad did happen, you just think" she fires back at the French woman. Josette, jealousy burning inside, pushes Selena forcibly back on the settee. She gets up and Josette pushes her back much harder this time, making Selena's head bump the wall behind.

She gets up again and for the third time the taller and stronger French woman pushes her back down again and kicks her in the shins.

"Ow! Why you do that?" Selena cries. "You nasty woman - jealous maybe he think me more pretty than you," she shouts with rising emotion. "You not deserve him."

The young Asian's remarks really hit a nerve. Josette glares at her and lunges.

"How dare you of all people tell me I don't deserve him! You'll pay for that," she shrieks as she leans over and grabs the 20 year-old around the shoulders dragging her to her feet and shakes her. The force rips Selena's silk catsuit down both arms exposing most of her firm bountiful breasts.

"Wa! What you do stop" the au pair screams and lands an open hand hard slap on the 30 year-old's face. It came out of nowhere and Selena can't believe she did it but the resounding slap noise and the shocked look on the French woman's face was enough for the au pair to know she's in bigger trouble now.

"Oooh you bitch," she yells and pulls Selena's hair so hard the au pair loses her balance and falls over. "Keep away from my man or I'll scratch your face you little slut. Your place's in the kitchen."

Josette starts to whack Selena around the head with a fashion magazine she grabs off the coffee table but Selena grabs her around both her nylon stockinged legs and heaves hard to one side in a rugby football-like tackle sending the elegantly dressed warrior to the floor knocking the coffee table sideways.

They start to wrestle but Selena's got to her feet first and bends over Josette with fire in her usually placid eyes. "You rip my suit, how you like me tear your clothes?" she shrills as she rips apart the buttons in the satin jacket, the new outfit she intended to wear out, and drags it partly off her shoulders with buttons flying in the air.

"You slut! You little slut!" Josette retaliates. "That's my new jacket!" a touch of panic in her voice as she tries to pull the jacket back over her shoulder but the fired up Asian, so certain she's lost her job anyway, rips her camisole down exposing her bare breasts. They struggle on the floor shouting insults at each other, legs flying and arms thrashing about until Josette manages to get a firm hold on Selena's silk body suit and puts her fingernails through the flimsy garment shedding a long tear from the neck down to just below the navel.

"Oh no!" the au pair wails"

"I'll fix you!" the French woman hisses as she lets fly with a flurry of clenched fists that miss as Selena gets to her feet first and jumps with faster agility behind Josette, grabbing the bottom ends of her spanking new satin jacket before reefing it with all her strength upwards until it drags her arms up and the determined young Asian falls on her back triumphantly with Josette's jacket in her hand. She screws it up and throws it in the taller woman's face.

Josette shrieks when she grabs the crumpled new jacket minus the only two buttons and sees the big rip in her matching camisole, now hanging below her breasts.

"You little hussy!" she screams at Selena as they both stand toe to toe pushing and shoving each until they both fall on to the settee arms thrashing and legs kicking.

"You insult me nasty woman, I no cheat you wrong," you take this!" Selena yells in loud Singlish as she grabs hold of the struggling Parisian's pearl necklace and snaps it off her neck.

Josette gets back to her feet wailing, "My pearls, my pearls, oh Jacques look what she's done!" Rushing over to where the broken strand landed in the middle of the room she shrieks, "Oh you despicable little Asian whore! Just wait till I tell Jacques what you did with his first gift to me."

She rushes at Selena so hard she bowls her over and gets her face down straddling her, shredding her already torn silk cat suit until it's just hanging off her in pieces, the only undamaged part being from the lower thighs down. Selena's twisting and struggling about like a football player held down in a tackle but manages to get one hand back behind her and gets just enough leverage to thrust it up under her adversary's skirt to grab hold of the top of her nylon stockings, stretching them awkwardly as she tries to roll out of Josette's tackle.

The French woman's desperate not to have any more of her clothes ruined and lets go but the young Singapore girl won't let go of Josette's stockings until she's finally ripped one leg off her thigh and dragged it down to her knee.

"Ha see, you not so pretty now," Selina laughs but it's an emotionally nervous laugh not one of joy. "You make me no clothes on you rotten thing!" she screams and grabs hold of the other woman's skirt at the waist unhooking it frantically so she can start dragging it down over her hips. Selena's equal desperation rises to the fore so much she gets the French woman's skirt down low enough so that when Josette regains herself and tries to stand up she falls over on to the settee.

It gives Selena the chance to have another grab at her loosened skirt and she quickly drags it down to the ankles. Josette's kicking like a mad bull, cursing in French and narrowly missing Selena's head as the younger one in the struggle for supremacy bobs and weaves about. She uses Josette's prone position and flailing legs to advantage in getting the black satin skirt over the high heels to fling it into the corner of the room.

Josette lets fly with a mouthful of French filth but the Asian doesn't know what she's saying anyway and they start to hand grapple again. Josette suddenly bites Selena hard leaving teeth marks on her forearm and making her yelp in pain. The audacious au pair answers anger with anger and bites her back, but it's no love bite; it's a fierce crunch on Josette's upper arm with a big blue bruise to show where she's been.

They fall to the floor, rolling over and over, cursing, screaming obscenities and both grabbing hold of each other's hair pulling so hard it jerks their heads every tug. Selena's all but naked, her silk catsuit in tatters, the top part hanging loose down over the only undamaged part now below her knees.

Josette's lost her pearl necklace, one stocking's completely stuffed, her skirt's gone, her satin jacket's off and damaged and her partly ripped camisole's hanging down over her lower abdomen. All she's got left untouched is her black lace panties and black high heels. Selena's savage enough now to strip her of her underwear after the way the French model ripped into the Asian's silk catsuit rendering it useless.

They continue to roll around, legs wrapped around each other trying to stay in control as they slap each other hard about the shoulders and tug handfuls of hair but it's Josette that gets in the right position to land a really hard slap to the face that stings so much Selena cries out and swears loudly, "fuck you fuck you fuck you!"

They scramble to their feet and trip over the coffee table, Josette falling in such a way her shoulder catches the solid oak timber corner of it and gives her a big bruise to remember for days. Selena, as though fighting for her very life, leaps upon her and grabs the waist band of her opponent's lace panties and starts to drag them down but Josette fights back, grabbing one side of her briefs, tugging in the opposite direction until both women have the silk undergarment stretched beyond its capacity to retain its shape. Josette hears the unsavoury sound of silk surrendering to savage treatment and lets out another wail as the flimsy garment gives way and is left in two pieces, a portion hanging from one leg the other part in Selena's victorious hand.

"I'll kill you after this!" the French model shrills, going berserk over the way her new street outfit is totally wrecked, she's bruised and bleeding near the mouth where Selena's fist got too close. But her black high heels are untouched making her seem unusually erotic as she stands up hair in a mess to struggle face to face to the young Asian who's naked down to her knees, strands of her long black hair all over the place and she's breathing in panic.

As they stand up face to face like two prize fighters in the final of 15 rounds in the ring, the phone rings but they ignore it. Jacques wonders why no one answers the phone.

He suddenly feels a cold chill down his spine, cursing himself for leaving Selena alone after seeing how emotional and fed up Josette was when he left to take the car in. Surely not, he thinks in panic. What if? he wonders as urgency takes precedence over his relaxing drink and he gulps it down to fetch a taxi.

He doesn't know it yet but the living room resembles a battleground with the imported coffee table on its side, flowers dashed to the floor, the six-seater settee sideways, bits and pieces of women's clothing scattered all over the place and two women standing toe to toe arms flailing at each other like two boxers going for broke hoping to land the knockout punch.

They get nowhere blocking each other as expertly as real fighters trained to defend while going on the attack. Suddenly the screams, shouting and swearing stops as they whale into each other as thought it's a silent movie without an audience.

They grab handfuls of each other's hair making them open their mouths again to screech when it hurts but it's close to the bell and while the punches fly left right and centre it's the one that lands on the edge of Selena's eye that gives Josette a technical knock-out victory.

Selena feels the impact and reels, then comes the stinging sensation and she staggers back, losing her balance and falling on her back to the floor, crumpled but not hurt bad except for her pride and a whopping weal coming up as the bruised left eye shows absolute evidence that things turned nasty when Jacques left them alone.

Josette, puffing, stands over her shouting. "Had enough slut? I want you out of here! Get to your room!"

The French woman storms off to clean herself up knowing that Jacques will be furious and she wants Selena to cop the blame for starting it using the excuse she spoke to Selena and the girl ripped off his pearl necklace and ruined it in her temper.

Selena gets to her feet, battered and bruised too, with marks over both arms where the punches and bites landed on her tender skin. There are three bruises on her thighs and just as many on Josette's legs and arms when she gets in front of her bedroom mirror to survey the savagery of their cat fight. A bit of her hair's been pulled out at the roots by Selena and she throws herself on their bed sobbing.

Selena's back in her room opposite her on the upstairs hallway, locking the door behind her. She tosses her tired and aching body on the bed and cries uncontrollably.

Fifteen minutes later Jacques arrives home horrified to find the main living room like a disaster zone, with remnants of Selena's silk outfit on the floor, and Josette's skirt, jacket and chemise in different parts of the room around an overturned coffee table. The women are nowhere to be seen and the silence is deafening.

He searches all the downstairs rooms before rushing up the staircase and running down the hallway to find both his and Selena's bedroom doors uncharacteristically closed. Neither door has ever been shut all the time the young au pair's been with them.

He tries to open Selena's door but it's locked so he's glad to find his bedroom door unlocked as he wrenches at the door handle. Josette's on the bed just as she was when she landed there after the fight but she's no longer crying.

"What's happened? What's happened?" he asks excitedly, "place downstairs is in a mess and look at you."

"Oh Jacques," she cries plaintively for sympathy. "I tried to reason with her but she went crazy and attacked me"

"What? Selena? I don't believe it," he says with a sickening feeling mounting in his stomach that something really bad's happened in his absence.

"She ripped that lovely pearl necklace off my neck that you gave me when we first met, it was awful, she's so jealous of me having you," Josette lies with incredulous cunning.

"How did this happen? I can't believe she'd do that; she's not that kind of woman." The Frenchman is furious with himself for letting the two women get into a spat and probably because of Josette's apparent jealousy just as he had Selina on the edge of giving in to him.

He knows that when a woman's in emotional turmoil the last thing on her mind would be erotic sex and he was so close, so close. Has many weeks of deliberately slow hand approach to seduce her gone down the drain?

Josette's sitting up returning to her fiesty mood. "You've got to get rid of her Jacques, she's a trouble-maker," she demands. "Look at the bruises on me and this bite mark, she's a little animal."

"How did this start?" he demands.

"I just told her I wasn't happy with her flirting with you and she went crazy. Maybe there's things about Asian women you don't know yet but she fought me like a little devil; she was really trying to hurt me. I was so shocked I just had to defend myself.

"Look at what's left of my clothes, she was insatiable ripping my new outfit off me because I'm your woman and I dress better and I'm superior to her."

"This doesn't make sense Josette but are you okay or is it just your pride that's hurt?"

The French woman fumes at the first hint he's going to side with the young Asian au pair.

"I tell you Jacques you must send her packing, we've been too long together to let someone so young come between us. She even said sometimes you make her sick the way you fawn over her and wishes you'd leave her alone."

She knows the very thought of that will hurt and that's what she intended as lie upon lie deepens her resolve to get rid of the au pair.

The Frenchman isn't anybody's fool but Josette's cutting remark exposes a rare weakness she knows she can exploit. Instantly Jacques feels his age. He's 50, Selina's 20; has he really made a fool of himself? Thoughts of panic at everything that he's ever said to Selena suddenly flood his brain. Has she just been nice to him to keep her job with a BMW sports car in the offering if she stays with them as their au pair for at least 12 months and meets certain qualifying conditions? Is this why she's reluctant to 'come to him'? he wonders? Is Josette right after all? Has he been unfair to his long time lover and is it time to end the au pair relationship?

"Josette I'm sorry whatever happened has happened but I warned you to cool down when I left here to take the car in," he reminds her. "It's just as well our driver Jusuf is bringing it back; I'd hate to leave you two alone again. Anyway, why aren't you wearing any pants? Don't try to tell me Selena took them off you; I'd like to see that."

"She did, she did," Josette complains, showing him two fingernail scratches and a bruise on her waist. "We were wrestling and it was horrible.

"Jacques please believe me she's not as innocent as you think, she's a bad tempered little hussy and she's out to make a fool of you at your age and split us up. She only wants what she can get out of you."

Josette's cutting words really cut if they count for anything but he's been around her long enough to know how she can put the knife in and twist it in an argument and he's deeply suspicious about her side of the story and just as much hoping she's made it up.

He can have Josette anytime but not Selena; there's a window of opportunity that was opening up at long last but has it just closed? He must keep her faith in him at all costs or his erotic idea of a sexy ménage a trios has been a very expensive gamble gone wrong at the last minute.

He knows if Selena quits her job now she only walks away with her lucrative weekly wage and bonuses he promised but if she stays the full agreed term and meets certain conditions such as his amorous touches, erotic posing for his camera and massaging him and Josette without their clothes when they ask for it, she's entitled to a BMW sports car showroom fresh and a wardrobe of clothes from casual to fashion wear when she goes.

Jacques can't imagine Selena, being an orphan and basically broke, giving that up by deliberately attacking Josette yet he's amazed at how his 30 year-old lover ended up almost naked in a simple disagreement with the au pair. If Selena started such a physical fight it goes against her entire character and it must have been one with skin and hair flying for such a mess to be left behind.

"I'm going to see if Selena's all right so don't start anything Josette," he warns.

"Don't listen to her Jacques, she'll say anything to get you to turn against me, "comes her expected reply as he stalks out the door and across the hallway only to find Selena's door still locked.

He knocks loudly and calls out to open it for him but there's no answer. She's inside terrified to let him see her with a black eye and even though she's got into shorts and a tank top for decency she's acting like a nervous frightened cat, unhinged and jumpy.

He raps on the door again but louder and calls out to let him in. "I just want to talk to you," he sings out. Selena's never disobeyed anyone in her life; she's the complete compliant but for the first time she's afraid of him over what's happened. Making it worse she remembers Josette screaming just wait till she tells Jacques about her ripping off her neck the pearl necklace he gave her and throwing it across the room.

"Selena I insist you open the door immediately!" he shouts and bangs on the door hard. "Now open it now or I'll get cranky with you."

Timidly she does, unlatching and standing back as he barges into the room looking frantic.

"What's going on?" he asks in a more reserved tone recognising that she's acting nervously. Then he spots her shiner.

"My God, did Josette give you that black eye?"

She simply nods and starts to whimper like a child. "I did best possible to not fight but she did push me over three times. Me hit head on the wall and she laugh and kick my shin saying bad things not true."

"Who hit who first?" he asks already knowing the answer.

"Not me, I did want to talk not fight. Me hate fight but she start it pushing me over. Yes me sorry I grab and broke pearl necklace you gave her but she did hurt me much first."

"Listen Selena, pearls are merely possessions they have no feelings. I'm more concerned about that eye of yours. Any other injuries on you?"

"Me feeling sore and she did bite me bad on arm here – look big mark from teeth so I bite her back too and slap her face. We punch many times and pull hair not good but sir, me not start, she did tear my silky suit and damage it bad making me look rude. Me just hit back, not start anything."

He notices after all his seductive successes with her she's gone back to calling him sir as she did when they first met, a sign of her retreating into her shell and feeling subservient.

"Listen Selena, I think you're in a bit of shock, you need to get some sleep and get over this and stop calling me sir, it's Jacques to you"

"Yes sir, yes Mr Pardie, me very upset and so sorry for everything. Do you want me to go?"