Aspiring Director Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began rocking her ass and pussy over Jerry's now rock hard cock. She reached back between her legs and positioned his rigid cock directly against her panty covered clit, and began sliding back and forth against it, stimulating her clit while Jerry continuing sucking her nipples and tits. Her dress had now hiked up around her waist exposing the bottom half of her black lace panty covered ass. Her panties were probably bought as a set with her bra because they were the same material. They were cut high on her legs and had been pulled into her ass crack from her sliding and rocking over Jerry's cock.

She was getting very excited and increased the pace of her rocking and grinding. I used to have an ex-girlfriend who could bring herself to orgasm just by grinding and sliding her clit over my hard cock, and it looked like Paula was trying to do the same thing. But Paula was still wearing her panties which prevented direct stimulation of her wonderful little bud. Her eyes were closed and a glowing passion was spread across her angelic face.

She stood up on the bed and sensuously swayed her hips from side to side, giving Jerry (and the camera) a private strip show. She seductively squeezed her tits and rubbed her pussy through her dress. Her hands roamed along her sides and then through her hair before coming to rest again on her tits. Jerry, overcome with lust and excitement from this exotic dance by a vision of beauty, grabbed his erect cock which rose straight up from his body. He rubbed it from top to bottom as he watched Paula. He spit on his hand for lubrication and then returned to rubbing his cock, masturbating it from top to bottom and letting it slap against his belly. He pulled and twisted it, occasionally pausing to just hold it straight up from his body, touching just the head, so the camera could get an unobstructed view of his full seven inches.

Paula now was in desperate need of direct stimulation to her clit and pussy. She undid her belt and playfully cast it aside. Without her belt to hold her dress in place, it slipped from her curvaceous hips and fell to her ankles like a curtain falling on a stage. The bed had indeed become a stage and the camera was the audience. She stood clad only in her black lace panties. I had never witnessed a more seductive and beautiful sight. Her body was tight and toned from top to bottom. Not an ounce of cellulite marred her perfection. She seductively swayed over Jerry whose hand twisted and stroked his cock.

Paula rubbed her pussy through her panties before slithering them down her legs. I gasped at her beauty. Her ass resembled a perfect moon: round and fully formed without ever being obtrusive. Neither an ounce of fat nor line of imperfection could be seen. Her pussy was almost entirely shaved with just a tiny tuft of trimmed hair at the very top.

Paula now pulled her pussy lips apart so Jerry and the camera could get an unobstructed view of her clearly wet and puffy pussy. It glistened with her juice and her little pink lips were getting more and more engorged. A tantalizingly musky aroma was wafting from her snatch that I could smell from my position at the side of the bed. It was the scent of sex and it was driving me and Jerry crazy. I moved right next to the bed so that I could get every possible angle and close up of the lusty action.

She fondled her labia, tugging and stroking them until they were full and stiff. Her clit was throbbing and ripe for some attention so, holding herself open with one hand, she started to run her fingers up and down her slit. She then dipped them between her pouting pussy lips and into her hole and then stroked them back up her folds until they found her stiff bud. She rubbed her clit before pulling her pussy lips a little wider so she could slip a finger more deeply inside herself. She probed herself up to her bottom knuckle, at times biting her lower lip to stifle her near constant moans of pleasure. She next stuck a second finger into her pussy while she still lewdly held her pussy lips apart and vigorously fingered herself.

Watching Paula was overwhelming Jerry. His one hand was practically a blur on his prick while his other hand cupped and played with his balls. I was concerned he would come too soon. I wanted him to cum on Paula again when he was ready. I shouldn't have been concerned though. He later told me that after he cums once it takes a long time for him to cum again, which means that Paula usually gets to cum at least twice.

Paula's clit was now even more ripe and hard and was clearly visible as it protruded. It could have been sucked like a tiny dick it was so distended, and that is exactly what Paula had in mind. Holding her lips open and with two fingers buried in her pussy up to her hand, she slowly lowered her pussy down to Jerry's mouth so he could lick it. She squatted over him allowing only his outstretched and wiggling tongue to reach her clit and wet lips, but slowly lowered her snatch the last inch so his tongue could lick every crevice and fold of her cunt. When his tongue made full contact with her clit, she moaned loudly and shivered with sensation.

Paula was writhing in pleasure as Jerry's tongue explored her pussy. She rocked her hips over his face and squeezed her tits while Jerry fondled her ass. It was an awkward position though, and limited Jerry's ability to apply sufficient pressure and contact to properly pleasure her. She rolled onto her back and Jerry crawled between her legs. He did not, however, immediately lick her pussy. He tantalized her by carefully avoiding her clit. He teasingly licked around her pussy, avoiding her clit and lips. Paula animatedly put her feet behind Jerry's shoulders and tried to pull his mouth closer to her pussy to force stronger stimulation.

Jerry resisted just sucking and eating her pussy, and instead just blew on her clit. It seemed to swell as I watched, growing longer and thicker. As he teased, I could see her lips get more engorged, and she writhed and moaned with frustration. "Lick my clit, Jerry" she begged, "Ohhh, please, lick me out." Still Jerry continued to tease her, running his tongue up and down her pussy lips and the inside of her thighs, and only momentarily flicking her clit.

Paula was getting more and more agitated, pumping her hips up and down, and thrusting her pussy into Jerry's face to get his tongue on her clit. But he still kept teasing her until the love juice was pouring out of her and she was crying out for him to make her come. She reached around her thighs and pulled her lips apart before he relented and plunged his tongue in and out of her hole. "Push your finger into me," she ordered. "I want to feel it inside my cunt". Jerry inserted first one and then a second finger inside her, and started to slip them in and out of her juicy cunt. She was rocking her hips back and forth and screaming for Jerry to suck her clit.

Jerry decided it was time to directly stimulate her clit. He lightly closed his lips around it and then sucked it into his mouth. Paula gasped. Keeping up the suction, Jerry vibrated her clit with his tongue, causing her hips to tremble. Releasing her clit, which was now about the size of a pencil eraser, he plunged his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could. His upper lip was mashed against her hard little button as he sucked and slurped her pussy, reaching every fold and crevice.

Paula's fingers rummaged through Jerry's hair, pulling his head tight against her. He pulled his tongue out and moved back to her clit, sucking and licking it. He sucked it in and gently bit down on it, rolling it between his teeth. He put one finger in her pussy while he continued to suck her clit. I could see Paula's climax approaching. She was thrashing on the bed and stuck her own finger into her cunt next to Jerry's. Jerry then put a second finger in Paula's pussy. With three fingers twisting and plunging in and out of her pussy and with Jerry sucking her clit, Paula came. Her juicy snatch pulsated and throbbed as waves of orgasm rolled over her. Her juice was running down her leg and over her ass as she cried out and her hips spasmed again and again. Jerry kept working her clit with his lips, tongue and teeth until her spasms subsided. She was moaning and still circling her hips when he finally stopped sucking and licking her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted, her tongue lolled at the corner of her mouth as she basked in the after glow of her orgasm.

Jerry slowly kissed his way up Paula's torso and licked and sucked on her tender nipples and tits, before kissing her lips and slaking his tongue into her mouth so she could taste the remnants of her own love juice. Paula slowly recuperated from her mighty orgasm as Jerry butterfly kissed her lips and forehead. His kisses and the promise of more passion revived her from exhaustion, and her hands began roaming over Jerry's back and through his hair as his kisses became more insistent. Jerry's cock was rock hard while he ate Paula and he needed to cum again. Paula instinctively understood this, and as powerful as her orgasm was, she still had not been fucked by Jerry's dick; and she wanted that more than anything. The orgasm brought by his mouth was stunning, but it was still just a prelude; nothing felt as good as Jerry's meaty cock pistoning in and out of her engorged pussy lips and over her extended and pulsating clit.

Jerry was unconsciously grinding his hips into Paula's and running the length of his prick over her pussy. Her clit, still tender from Jerry's tongue bath, responded with hunger and desire. His shaft rubbed over her clit and pussy, bringing them new life. Their tongues intertwined and explored every nook of each other's mouths. Their hips now rocked together and Paula spread her legs and wrapped them around Jerry's back to force even more contact between his cock and her pussy.

"I'm ready," Paula breathily whispered. "Please fuck me, Please fuck me now," she hissed. "My cunt is so wet. Fuck me. Make me cum again," she almost begged. Jerry's cock was so full of cum and excitement that it looked like it had swelled beyond its seven inches to at least seven and a half. Whenever my cock gets that hard, it actually hurts, and looking at Jerry's face and his super rigid cock I suspected that he was in major need of release.

He lifted himself up to his knees so that his hard cock extended over Paula's pussy like an awning. He gripped his cock in his hand and rubbed it against Paula's wet lips. She groaned with delight and reached down to her clit and began frigging it. The moist interior of her cunt begged for attention. If Jerry would not fuck her right now she was going to pleasure herself. The camera zoomed in on her clit as she started to rub it gently with her right forefinger. Her left hand came into view as she stroked her love button with the forefinger of both hands while using her middle fingers to hold her cunt open for easy viewing.

She stuck one finger into her pussy and rubbed tiny circles on her clit with her other hand. Jerry rubbed his cock against Paula's pussy to lubricate it with her slick juice and then stroked himself. Paula was rocking her hips and Jerry stuck a finger into her cunt. Their two fingers fucked her pussy together. It was one of the most erotic sights I'd ever seen. Their two fingers twisted in and out of Paula's pussy in unison.

Paula could no longer wait. She pulled Jerry's finger from her pussy with one hand and with the other she grabbed his prick and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. Jerry needed little urging and moved his hips closer to her waiting cunt. He groaned as he felt the head of his cock come into contact with her pussy lips. He rubbed his cock head against her pussy lips one last time before encasing just the head of his cock in Paula's pussy lips. He held it there for a minute, ever so gently rocking back and forth. Then, looking into Paula's eyes, he slowly but forcefully moved his hips forward. He grimaced as his cock slid deep into her cunt, and didn't stop pushing until his entire shaft was buried to his balls.

Jerry's hips started a long slow fucking motion that ended first with his cock head being sucked by Paula's pussy lips and then with his full length buried in her tunnel, and his heavy, come-laden balls swinging into her ass.

She could feel each of his engorged inches pass the barrier of her lips and moaned with pleasure as Jerry fucked her. Jerry's long strokes began to pick up speed and ferocity as he pumped into her. They had been teasing and touching each other for so long that the pent up frustration was almost unbearable.

Paula closed her eyes and spread her legs as wide as she could, drawing her left knee to her chest and splaying out the right at a 90 degree angle from her body. She completely opened her pussy to his thrusts. Jerry fucked his cock in and out of her pussy like a jackhammer. His whole length would be exposed to view for a half a second and then he'd slam his hips forward, burying his entire length within her body. Paula was rocking and gyrating her hips, pushing her pussy up to meet his thrusts with the same energy he was exerting. The result of that movement was to push his long hard cock another half an inch into her wide spread pussy.

Paula was now practically screaming, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard...make me cum on your cock...Oh, yeah...oh YEAH!" She was totally unconcerned that the camera was rolling and I was watching.

I reminded Jerry that I wanted to see him cum so I could get it on camera. The anguished look of pleasure and pain on his face told me that the end was near. His grunts of passion were loud and ragged as he fucked Paula with long, deep and fast strokes that took his entire length into her pussy until his balls slapped against her ass.

Paula was furiously bucking up and down and banging her head on the pillow. She was rubbing her clit hard and furiously while Jerry slammed into her. With a yell she came like an animal, screaming and bucking and shaking. Her copious juiced flooded her ass, thighs and bed sheets.

Her surreal orgasm pushed Jerry over the edge. His face froze with passion as he grabbed his cock and with one last stroke shot a giant arc of white, creamy goo. He came with such force that even though he was on his knees between Paula's legs, his cum landed next to her head on the pillow. His second and third squirts of passion landed on her tits. His whole body trembled as he came, and he finally collapsed on a heap over Paula who was still numb and trembling from her own violent orgasm. I watched in awe as their shining bodies heaved in exhausted delight. Paula's legs were still spread wide, and I ended the movie with a close up of her pussy juices flowing out of her swollen snatch and over her upper thighs and down to her ass.

My own cock was rock hard and pounding feverishly, begging to be free of its confinement, but that is a story for Part III. To be continued...

Comments and feedback are highly appreciated and strongly encouraged. Please send emails to the address in my profile.

12