Astrophysex Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly's professor is teaching her more than astrophysics.
837 words
4.1
32.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was gagged, tied up, and developing a rather uncomfortable case of Stockholm syndrome.

She was also feeling incredibly horny.

But that wasn't her fault, she decided. She was just tied in an incredibly provocative position. Her arms were wrapped behind her head, wrists tied together and against a column of the head rest. Her legs, an ankle each tied to a corner of the bed, were spread open. Through her thin, lacey blue underwear, she could feel the pleat of her plaid schoolgirl skirt resting against her clitoris.

And it definitely wasn't her fault that when she began getting bored of attempting to wriggle out of her ropes, that in her state of heat, she began grinding against the air instead.

It was about then that her professor walked in.

"My, my Kelly. You're an awfully naughty girl, aren't you?" He walked over and kneeling before the bed, slipped a hand under her skirt, gently circling her clitoris under her underwear. She feigned disgust, placing a grimace on her face and suppressing her shudder of pleasure, but her dampening underwear gave her away.

"A very naughty girl!" He exclaimed with a smirk. "I think you need a time-out!"

He lifted up her skirt and pulled down her underwear. Kelly uselessly wriggled around in protest, but they both knew she wasn't going anywhere. And Kelly knew, with what was coming up, she wouldn't want to go anywhere anyway.

Before today (and perhaps still), Kelly had a major crush on Professor Stefan. She was not alone in this - near every girl in their college had a thing for the famous "stoic Stefan". He was relatively young, yet aged enough to have a mature air to him. He stood tall, and his brown hair, despite its half-assed attempt at being professionally slicked back, framed his face well, and accentuated his bright blue eyes.

When he lectured, he displayed a serious countenance, though he was never boring (though that may have been solely due to his dreamy, never tiring appearance). He made the students swoon with his enthusiasm and was the reason anyone even considered taking astrophysics.

And now stoic Professor Stefan's tongue was in her very wet pussy.

He adeptly slid his tongue up over her clitoris, then after circling it, slid it back down between her labia and flicked it several times over her perineum. His face was anything but stoic. He cockily grinned at her muffled gasps, and annoyed at his conceit, Kelly resisted all her urges to grind against his tongue, which was now gently resting flat over her clitoris and vaginal opening, unmoving.

What seemed like an eternity (but was probably just a minute or two) passed. Then another eternity. She could feel her crotch getting hotter with every second. But still, she resisted.

The only sensation she could feel was his tongue on her, so soft and so wet and so warm and so wet and so--

And then she couldn't take it anymore.

Her labored pants of resistance slowly transformed into muffled moans as she gave in to pleasure and began gyrating her hips so her pussy rubbed hard against his tongue. She heard a soft murmur of 'good girl' and after a few more seconds, was rewarded with a wriggling tongue in her vagina.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned, closing her eyes, in half ecstasy and half self loathing.

He tucked his hands under her buttocks and massaged them, first softly, then much more roughly as his licking and wriggling quickened. She shuddered as he abruptly pulled his tongue out of her and placed his lips over her hardening clitoris instead, sucking as he flicked it again and again and again and again.

"MMMMffffmm mmm hhaaaa," her breathing quickened. Her vagina began to clench and her genitals grew even hotter.

Noticing her physical reactions, the professor slipped his forefinger and middle finger between her inner labia, then widened them, stretching them outward. Then a finger slipped in. And a second.

"NnnNnNNNNNN!" Her eyes teared up in surprise as he began massaging her g-spot, bending and unbending his fingers inwardly, with a slight circular motion.

The combined sucking, licking, and massaging was more than she could handle. She twitched as her vagina contracted softly once. "MmGGmmmMffffffffffffffffff," she cried out, as it contracted a second time. Her whole body grew hot. She could feel sweat bead her forehead. She was close. His fingers swiped against her sweet spot; his tongue rubbed against her hard, swollen clitoris; his hand tightened its grip on her ass cheek; her vagina tightened up; and then--

And then--

And then--

And then he stopped.

And he left the room with his classic stoic expression. For the fifth time.

Once again, Kelly lay there in part bewilderment, part anger, part horniness, and all orgasm-less as her vagina sadly and slowly released her built up contractions.

And once again, in her frustration and inability to do anything else, Kelly began grinding the air and imagining her hot professor's hard dick against her.