At Grandma & Grandpa's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubbJubb
JubbJubb
195 Followers

I was definitely having the time of my life, giving my granny all of the fucking I could muster. My forehead was glistening with sweat as I was slumped across the back of grandma, feverishly working my cock in and out of her cunt. Her fleshy insides felt so good, it was surreal. Whereas the previous girls I'd fucked had tiny, tight pussies, this ole pussy was anything but. The wet, warm, sloppy pussy of grandma had no problem whatsoever accommodating the sizeable girth of my member.

"Am I fucking you too hard, grandma?" I was being gentleman enough to ask to ask her, just in case I was getting lost in the glorious moment and taking advantage of her copious cunt.

"Hell no, boy! You can even fuck me harder if you want to, grandma likes it rough!" she smiled back at me, and as an equally big smile started to spread across my face, I started to fuck her like a man possessed. I grabbed hold of her massive hips and started really banging my cock into her, it looked like a jackhammer pistoning in and out of her pussy lips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" grandma cried out with each powerful thrust from my cock. I had always enjoyed a good fucking, but fucking had never been as good as this.

Right next to us, grandpa and Angie had switched positions. Grandpa was laying down and Angela was facing away from him, bouncing up and down on his cock while she cupped her tits. Her eyes were still closed, and she was panting and moaning every time the cock plunged all the way into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, grandpa! This feels so fucking good, I never want to stop riding your big fucking dick!"

"Haha, I never told you to stop either, so you just keep on fucking yourself on it and I'll give you a nice fat load all over your face when I'm done."

"I'd love that, grandpa! Just drench me with that shit and I'll drink it all down," she smiled back at him and kept bouncing on his dick.

Perhaps I was inspired by grandpa and Angela switching positions, but I whispered in my grandmas ear that it was time for a change.

"Flip over onto your back," I told her, and in seconds flat she was laying on her back in front of me in the bed. I swung grandmas legs up over my shoulders and pushed my dick into her sweet cunt as I pressed my body on top of hers.

"My god, grandma. My dick just won't go down when I'm inside you. Your pussy feels so damn good!"

"Just keep pounding it, baby. Gramma's gonna cum real soon now, any second now!"

I had no idea she was about to cum, but I was going to do my very best to make my grandma practically explode. I loved her to death, and she deserved a damn good fucking and a powerful orgasm courtesy of her grandson. I braced my arms against the bed, pulled her real tight up against me and began to really pound her pussy. I mean really fast and really hard, I gave grandma Sylvia all I got and she could take it. Her legs were sticking straight up into the air and we were both bouncing up and down as I fucked her. She was staring straight up at me, but her eyes were glazed over and had a distant look to them, and even though her mouth was wide open she didn't say a word. Grandma was usually very vocal, but not a word came out of her mouth as she approached her orgasm.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh... Grandma's gonna cum! Shit! Right... NOW!" and she threw her arms back and came violently. I felt the sheets get wet below me, my grandma just squirted all over my cock and balls. And I still had not cum yet!

When grandma came to after her orgasm had subsided, I told her that I still hadn't cum and asked her if she wanted to suck my dick to get me off. Thought it was the least she could do, since I'd just fucked her to a monumental orgasm, but she told me she was just too spent right now do even give me head. Man, I seriously fucked grandma into submission!

"Why don't you go show that big dick of yours to your sister, while she's getting fucked by grandpa?" she smirked at me. "Your big goddamn dick nearly split my cunt in two, grandma needs to take a breather here, son." Oh yeah, why didn't I?!

My sister was still riding grandpa, thumping up and down on that big shaft of his, and her eyes were still closed. For some reason she never seemed opened her eyes when she got fucked, but that just worked out perfectly for me. I stood up in bed, tippy toed over to her and gently tapped her lips with my still throbbing dick. When she noticed my cock on her lips, she very gently stuck out her tongue and licked the head of it. Still fucking up and down on grandpa's cock, she opened her eyes and when she saw me she smiled and opened her mouth wide. I stroked her cheek with my hand and started to feed her my dick, which she gladly accepted.

I could not believe my luck. Yesterday I had my dick sucked by my grandmother, which was an unbelievable experience in itself. Today, I had already shot a load of cum in my sister's face, licked and fucked the cunt of our grandma, and now my beautiful sister Angela was sucking my cock! I was the luckiest man alive, that was for sure. My sister grabbed hold of my ass to pull me closer, and started to suck for all she was worth, making barely audible yet very noticeable "mmmmmm" sounds as she did.

Grandpa Joe looked up at me as I slid my dick in and out between Angie's sucking lips, and grinned at me. He knew all about it, he'd already experienced the sensation of having this mouth all over his cock. Every little sensation as those pretty little cheeks caved in with each suck, every little swivel of her tongue as it went across the shaft and up and around, every little tickle as she probed the little hole at the very top of your head with the tip of her tongue. He had felt every single one of those, and now knew I was feeling the exact same thing. If me and my sister ever had any disagreements or fights in the past, all of that didn't matter right now. No grudges were held between us at this point in time and everything was forgotten. I loved my sister, she was my lover.

"That mouth feels pretty damn good, doesn't it?" my grandpa wheezed to me in between breaths, as he was fucking my sister.

"It feels amazing, like I can't even begin to understand it. I mean I've though about this, fantasized about it, but I never thought this day would actually come. I think I can safely admit now that I've thought about this and jerked off to it more than once." I looked down at my sister, my sweet angelic sister, who was enjoying my dick, and she looked back up at me. I could feel a blush spread across my face, not a blush because I was nervous or ashamed of anything, but because my feelings for my sister were blossoming up again.

"Really, you've jerked off while thinking of me?" my sister asked as she momentarily removed my dick from her mouth. "That's so sweet, you can't believe how turned on that makes me. My own hot brother, getting the hots for little ole me." Angie then proceeded to lick her way down my shaft and took my balls into her mouth. One at a time at first, alternating between the left and the right, before she finally opened up wide and sucked both of them into her mouth. I had to really concentrate hard not to blow my load then and there, but it was no easy task as she was really basting my nuts with the entire length of her tongue, with the entire sac still firmly lodged in her mouth. My sister was definitely not kidding around here!

My grandpa switched positions once again, this time spooning my sister from behind as they lay next to each other. Still going as strong as ever and with no signs of cumming just yet, he simply continued to pound her from behind, their bodies making smacking sounds as they fucked into one another. I crept up to my sister and maneuvered my dick up against her face, and she greedily sucked it back into her mouth.

As my sister started to suck me hard, I noticed grandma crawling closer to us. Apparently she had now fully recovered her strength, and was ready to join the fun again! I could feel her hands touching and fondling my balls, squeezing them gently and with great care. Her big boobs rubbed against my back and shoulder, and she started to kiss me in the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I reached back and kissed her full on the lips, exchanging bodily fluids as our tongues started to wrestle in our mouths. All of a sudden I felt grandma's finger slowly working its way into my ass, but it felt nice and soft and it just heightened the overall experience. This was all too much to grasp, I was getting my dick sucked by my sister while I had a finger buried up my ass. While all this was going on, I was still french kissing my sexy ass grandma, moaning into each others mouths. This was by far the wildest sex party I had ever participated in, and all I wanted was more. More, more, MORE!

"Are you about to cum soon, son?" grandpa asked me, his forehead all cover in sweat. He was still fucking away like a madman at Angela's pussy, but all of this fucking was taking its toll and he was just about ready to burst.

"Yeah, really soon. Like any second now!" I moaned.

"Just let me know when, and we'll shoot our loads all over their faces. Like really cover them with cum, you up for that?" That imagery alone sent me over the edge, I was about to cum this very instant.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and pulled my cock out of Angie's mouth, while grandpa pulled out of her cunt and started jacking off his big fat cock. Grandma scooted down next to Angie, faces pressed tightly together, mouths open and tongues sticking out in anticipation of getting drenched with cum. Me and gramps lined up on either side of their sexy little faces, and started to cum all over them. My first load found its way into grandma's hungry mouth, and she immediately gobbled down the semen. I pointed my cock towards the face of my older sister and shot a wad of sperm across her left cheek. She was a bit startled by the blast perhaps, because she turned her head towards me which gave me the opportunity to shoot my next string of sperm across her outstretched tongue. I then aimed back at grandma and shot my last few pumps of cum across her forehead, which then ran down into her eyes and further down her cheek.

Along with grandpa's huge amounts of sperm, which he had spurted richly across both my sister and grandma, our two lovers were literally covered in spunk. Angie had problems opening her eyes, as one of grandpa's misfired loads (or was it REALLY a misfire?) had more or less glued them shut. Grandma had cum running out of her nose, and a healthy dose of it was still in her mouth as she gargled it around in there. Suffice to say, both ladies were extremely pleased with their facials and purred like content kittens right next to us in the bed. Grandma lurched up to Angie and started to lick her face clean of sperm, and once my sister got her eyesight back the two started to kiss. Angela repaid the favor, picked up globs of our sperm with her fingers and started to feed herself. That's my sister alright, the bottomless cum princess. We stuck our dicks in their faces as they kissed, and both Angie and Sylvia started to lick our sperm covered dicks clean.

We hadn't noticed, but time flies when you're having fun and it was getting very late. All four of us snuggled up against one another and kissed each other good night, before me and Angie went to clean ourselves and get ready for bed.

"Good night kids!" grandma told us. "Have a good night's sleep now, and we'll see you tomorrow! We'll have some more fun then, so don't stay up all night now, you hear?" We were both spent, and there was no way in hell my dick could handle any more fucking without getting some rest, so we both ensured them that we'd behave. After a nice, warm shower together (with much touching and feeling involved), me and Angie crawled up in the same bed and spent the next half hour kissing each other good night before finally dozing off to sleep.

The very next day would bring about more pleasure, in more different ways than we could possibly imagine...

JubbJubb
JubbJubb
195 Followers
12