At Her Command Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man stood well over six feet in height. She guessed maybe six foot five or better. His body was in a very sharp suit that was of pure black Italian silk. Her eyes looked up and met his rich blue eyes and something in them caught her focus. She looked at him and the images flooded her mind to that horrible day. She had sobbed in public for the first time and was suddenly awash in the arms of a powerful stranger. Her eyes took in his face and indeed, this was the man. Her lips opened softly to speak, but no words came out. The large man smiled at her and leaned closely.

"Enjoying the party young Mistress?" he asked directly in her ear to be heard.

"Umm....yes," she said blushing.

"I'm glad. My name is Daniel Patterson, and you are?" he asked taking her hand in his large one.

"Jessi Allmon," she got out softly.

"Then the pleasure is all mine Mistress Jessi," he said and kissed her hand softly. "Care to dance with me Mistress?" he asked humbly.

"You don't have to call me Mistress," she said blushing.

"You are the Goddess' daughter. I am an employee of the Goddess, so I do. Besides it is fitting a title for a beautiful woman such as you, now shall we?" he asked politely.

She nodded her head and he took her to the floor. The music was amazing and the people around them were really into the rhythm as they danced and danced. Jessi felt all her inhibitions flow out of her as she danced with the large man. She smiled as he held her tight as the powerful music washed over them and soon she felt her own wants beginning to come to the surface. She had never had such an attraction wash over her as it did with Daniel. His eyes were dark and mysterious, intense and warm all at once. She was truly with what she thought to be an enigma. The song led them closer in each other's arms and before she could stop she perched up on tip toes and kissed his lips.

For almost four years she had wanted to thank him for helping her like he had and now she did. Her soft lips crushed into his and their tongues lashed out. He gripped her tightly in his powerful arms and she found herself floating as he easily hoisted her up. His grip was like steel, and his body like a solid suit or armor, but the tenderness of his kiss melted her. They moved off the dance floor and to a couch where they continued their frenzy of lustful kissing. She straddled his hips and cupped his face as she kissed him and he gripped her lower back as he returned it. She unconsciously began to rock her hips on him and suddenly her eyes bulged as she felt a massive bulge in his pants. It started in his crotch, but went down his leg a long distance. He growled as her leg brushed against it and she looked into his eyes and the lust in them scared her.

"I'm sorry mistress, I forget myself," he said softly.

She cupped his face and got off his lap. She led him from the chair to the veranda. He followed her careful to not show himself off to those around. They made it to the veranda and Jessi looked at him with her doe like eyes and her memories washed over her. The feeling of helplessness and the waning of hope as she saw her mother pass on. It all was there, but also was the warmth of the hug and the tenderness in which he held her.

"I remember you from the hospital." she began softly. He nodded his head as she continued, "You held me as I cried into you and left before I could thank you. I never forgot your kindness and I hoped one day to meet you and thank you somehow," she tried to explain.

"First off good mistress, I did what I did because a real man doesn't let a beautiful woman sob on the floor and not try and help her. Secondly it was my honor after all to be some comfort to you in your dark moment, so thanks is not necessary," he said softly as he cupped her face with his hands.

His large hands on her face made her eyes close as she tilted her head in his palm and he leaned in and softly kissed her lips. She moaned into the kiss and after it broke she whispered softly,

"Thank you."

"Let me take you home if you wish Mistress," he offered seeing it was late and the party was ending.

"OK," she said softly.

He excused himself to tell the Goddess and soon returned with his coat and draped it over her shoulders. He led her to the entrance where the Goddess waited for her. Jessi walked to her arms and hugged her tightly. Amber kissed her cheek and smiled at her as she nodded to Daniel. He led her to his truck and helped her in. Jessi sat in the huge truck and wasn't surprised a big man like him had a massive truck like this. It was a brand new Dodge Ram 3500 with a diesel engine. He climbed in and started the engine.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

Jessi blushed and said, "San Jose."

"My place is closer if you'd like," he said back smiling.

Jessi nodded her head and they drove. His truck was not a loud obnoxious diesel as most. She could tell he had modified the engine as the diesel was there, but it was very smooth. The truck also had a lot of power as he easily went over eighty miles an hour on the long stretches of the highway. They entered the city proper and he took a side exit into a decent residential neighborhood. They drove for a few minutes and came to a stop in front of a nice smaller house. He got out and helped her down then led her to the door. She was nervous as he opened the door and she was amazed at what greeted her inside the house.

Inside the house was a shrine. Two walls were shelved with books and pictures showing him and a squad of soldiers in full gear. The soldiers in the pictures looked more than ready for anything that could be thrown at them. The TV set on the far side of the room was a large plasma big screen. The furniture was simple, but nice and along the non shelved walls were plaques and awards from his time in the military. She saw one large display case held his medals and awards set in a lovely display and a series of patches next to them. Looking closer she saw a green beret at the bottom of it. She saw a black and yellow patch that said one simple word "Ranger" on it. She saw the awards and a lot of them had little silver and bronze attachments to them. She looked at him and he grinned.

"I was Army Special Forces for eight years. I did two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was there from the start until 2005 when I got out," he said and when he said "got out" he looked disappointed.

"Why?" she asked softly.

"Because if you are a straight man you have nothing to worry about, if you are bi like me you are a freak no matter how hard or valorously you serve," he said and his eyes got cold.

He recounted how he was outed by a fellow soldier. The tragedy was he had saved the man's life in battle and he betrayed his trust. Daniel told her of how as he left he got his revenge. The Soldier was also dismissed for improper conduct as photos emerged of him sucking a very large penis. Daniel smiled darkly as he recounted to Jessi how his was the penis that he was sucking in the picture. Jessi shook her head and giggled as he told her the story. She understood revenge; in fact her college days were filled with similar stories. He went on to explain he was an intelligence specialist that was charged with snatch and grab missions. They would find the target and grab him before anyone got wise. He used his talents when he got out to form a private investigation firm.

"To this day I wish I was still in, but now I see something that makes me happy I am out,' he said softly as he touched her hand.

She pulled him to her and kissed his lips making him lean into her. She let him pick her up and pointed to his couch. As he walked she undid the catch on the dress and it slowly slid to the floor. He got her to his couch and took off his coat and shirt. Her eyes got big as his powerful chest came to her eyes. The Tattoo on his chest was the same as the Ranger patch in the case. He was proud of it and it showed. He undid his pants and they came off and her eyes bugged out. His cock sprang out of the hole in his boxers and the sheer girth of it terrified her. He was easily six inches longer than her and almost twice as thick. Her eyes bugged out even further as a large dollop of pre-cum oozed out. She couldn't explain why she did it, but she leaned forwards and licked him. He shuddered and gasped as she did. Her long loving licks made his knees shake. She shocked him and herself further when she opened her mouth and took the head in. He was so thick she could barely get her mouth around him, but she did regardless. Her mouth stretched to the limits as she got a good mouthful of him and he groaned loudly. She began to lick and suck him as best she could and he softly put a hand on her head.

Daniel had never had a woman so wantonly just go down on him before. Most were terrified of his size and a few that did take it were never the same again. He looked down in sheer amazement as not only did she get the head in her mouth, but she took a good amount of him down her throat. The purring she did as she sucked on him drove him to the brink of insanity. He had never had a woman do as much as she did in his life, and he wanted more. She couldn't take him all the way down, but what she did she made feel terrific. Jessi's tongue did wonders to the underside of his cock as she sucked for all she was worth. Daniel's head fell back as she reached up and found his balls. She teased them and rubbed them softly in her soft hands making a tortured cry come from him as she teased him relentlessly. His hips bucked one time and she coughed him out. She nearly choked on that attempted and when he opened his eyes she was not looking at him happily.

"If I am your Mistress, then why did you ruin our moment?" she asked sharply.

"Forgive me mistress, I forget myself," he apologized.

"Off with my panties and make up for it," she demanded.

Daniel smiled hungrily as he found the edges of her lacy panties and began to slide them over her full ass. He gently rubbed his face along her thighs as he slid them off her long legs. As they came off he lifted her left foot and kissed her toes lavishly. Jessi giggled as he did and then sighed as he trailed the long kisses up her leg. She moaned softly as he softly stroked her other thigh with his hand and before long she felt herself being laid back. Her breath caught in a tight gasp as his warm mouth enveloped her cock. She let out a tortured moan as he sucked her deep in his mouth and used his tongue like she had on him. Her moans and cries became even more furious as a finger slid into her ass. She bucked her hips and he opened his throat to her. She cried out as he took her whole length in his mouth. She tried to grab his hair, but he had only a buzz cut and she couldn't her legs locked around his shoulders and he continued his sucking. Jessi had never had someone so skilled do this to her since Allison and it showed. She could normally hold out as a person sucked her cock, but with him she couldn't she felt the tension building up and before she could stop she climaxed violently. Her hips bucked and she spurted a large load into his mouth. Daniel didn't stop as he swallowed all of it and licked the tip of her clean making her shudder even further. Jessi laid back and her eyes were glossy as he slowly pulled off her spent member and smiled at her. Reaching down she softly found his and stroked it lovingly making him shudder.

"Daniel, put it in me," she whispered softly.

"Are you sure my Mistress? I don't want to hurt you," he cautioned.

"If you wish me to stay with you then you will," she demanded softly.

"As you wish," he growled softly.

Daniel got up and disappeared. A few seconds later he came back and was lubing his massive cock up. She got up and walked to the table and hopped on it. He smiled as she laid back and spread her legs wide for him. Daniel used two of his already lubed fingers and teased her hole. She whimpered and moaned as he did. Over the course of minutes he teased her and slid his long fingers in her. His fingers alone felt like some of her past lovers, she was scared about what she was going to do, but she needed it. Her dreams at night were haunted by him. That long time ago when she was at her lowest and he made her feel safe had sparked a want in her. The want to be with him. She remembered his smell, his touch, the warmth in his voice, and now she had the actual thing in front of her. She looked at him with pleading eyes and he relented.

Jessi bit her lip as the blunt head found her opening. He was delicate as if he was handing a newborn with her. He never shoved, only softly pushed. The minutes drug on and she was moaning loudly with each and every inch that disappeared in her body. The remarkable fullness he made her feel was making her light headed, but he was still going. He kept on until she cried out and he realized he was as in as he was getting. He stayed perfectly still inside of her as she adjusted to him. Her eyes were streaming with tears, but she didn't care. The pain in her ass was terrific, but she endured. The only thing she wanted was him, and now he was here deep inside of her. She looked up at him and softly nodded her head.

He moved barely an inch at a time and at first she was moaning. Her moans became whimpers as his pace increased. Her whimpers began to turn to grunts as his body met hers. The grunts became screams, and howls as they found a rhythm. Jessi was being tossed around by him after a short time and she fucking loved it! She arched up on her elbows and the feral look on her face drew his to her. She savagely kissed him and grabbed his head as they kissed. She bit his lips hard and he groaned as he continued to pump his hips in and out of her. Her whole body was on fire as he continued. She didn't realize it, but after a while her body relaxed more and more of him disappeared into her. Jessi was screaming out a feral cry as she suddenly felt his massive balls slap on her ass. Her face contorted with a painful glee as she had him all in her. Her cries spurred him on and soon he felt his own release building. He looked at his Mistress and smiled as he grabbed her cock and stroked it hard. Jessi wailed as the strokes triggered a second orgasm that ripped through her. The spurts flew out of her cock and hit him in the chin and on his neck. He angled her cock and some of it splashed on her tits and belly. Jessi whimpered as he pounded her and finally with a primal roar she felt her insides being scalded by a huge load. Daniel had come the hardest he had ever known in that moment. He was lucky he was buried in her or else she would have drowned in it.

The minutes drug on for them as they stayed still reveling in the aftermath of the fucking. Jessi looked at him and the pleading in her eyes made him realize she was hurting. Daniel softly pulled out of her and when he was out Jessi shuddered as the cool air hit her and his load dripped out of her gaping hole. Daniel went to the bathroom and found a towel. He cleaned her up gently and she moaned softly as he did. Without a second word he slipped her heels off. He took the bra off as well as the garter and stockings. When she was fully nude he took her in his powerful arms and into the shower. They washed each others bodies lovingly and they had a frantic kissing bout occur. She kissed him possessively and he responded in kind. The way they kissed was of two long lost souls that had finally been reunited at long last. She sighed into his chest as they stood in the shower. The water felt so good she felt herself drift off. When she came to she was in his bed and in one of his long t shirts. He held her around the chest and waist like she was his teddy bear. A smile washed over her as she turned into him and curled her head into his chest.

"I know you can't hear me totally, but in the back of your mind you can. I never forgot what you did for me. I think I developed a crush on you and I was so lost without you," she whispered softly.

Daniel opened his eyes and she realized he had heard each and every word.

"It was my honor I told you Mistress," he said softly.

Her eyes filled with tears as she leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

"Is it wrong that I can't stop thinking of you?" she asked confused.

"Is it wrong for me to want you to think of me always?" he asked.

"Don't leave me again," she pleaded, "Not like last time."

"I won't. I promise you that. Now come here and let's spend the first night of what will be a great many nights in each other's arms my Mistress," he said humbly.

Jessi cuddled as close as she could to him and felt his body all around hers. For the first time since she slept in the same bed as her mother she felt warm. Her body wanted him as did her soul. The happy smile that spread over her face as they slumbered was one of a woman who had found her man.

****

Armand was panting as Jessi got to her feet. She smiled down at him and her cum stained hose were shining in the light. She padded over to him and he looked up as she did.

"You made a mess baby boy. Now clean it up," she said as she put her leg in front of him.

Armand humbly licked the mess off. He moaned as his face rubbed along her hose covered leg. He was moaning and panting as he kissed and licked her legs lovingly. After he was done with the left leg he went to the right and continued on. Jessi smiled and stroked his hair as he did. She smiled as he was brought to hardness once again. She always liked him and this was going to be a good night for him she vowed silently. Her mind was made up to give him a treat she had done for him once, and she denied him since.

"Well now baby boy, I'm all clean and you did a great job of it. On the table, time for a treat," she purred.

Armand went to the table and laid back on it. He was shaking as Jessi walked over to him and before he could respond she opened her mouth and took him in. He cried out as she sucked and slurped his cock. He was nowhere near Daniel's size and she made short work of him. He was moaning and writhing on the table as she sucked away on him. He cried out as he neared his orgasm and begged her to stop. Jessi smiled on him and sucked him all the way down until he was in her throat and without warning two of her fingers teased his balls softly. He was writhing on the table as the inevitable happened. He climaxed with a loud shout and filled her mouth with his seed. Jessi moaned softly and took it all without a hitch. She got up after he was done and smiled at him. His head was to the side and he was panting in short gasps.

"Did my baby boy enjoy that?" she purred.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you so much!" he said through his gasps.

"Now for a super secret present I have for you, baby boy. Close your eyes," she whispered softly in his ear.

Armand closed his eyes and Jessi walked to a cabinet. Inside she had several items of clothes, and she found exactly what she sought: a sheer pair of white thigh high stockings. She walked back to him and lifted his leg. Slowly she unrolled the stocking up his leg and repeated the process with the other leg. Armand felt the silky nylons and he groaned softly as they went up his smooth legs. Jessi smiled at the contrast of his mahogany skin against the white stocking. She had also got a tube of lube from the cabinet and started to lube up her cock. He was unaware of what was to happen next when he suddenly felt the intrusion. His eyes bulged as Jessi set his legs on her shoulders and began to slip in and out of him. The intense feelings he got from her was amazing. He moaned and grunted as she began to fuck him with gusto. Armand lolled his head side to side as she bucked her hips and didn't relent. His mistress was giving him the ultimate pleasure she could bestow and he was grateful for it.

"So let me guess baby boy...ohhh...your little sweetie is a girl like me,' she said through her pounding.