At His Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJane
LadyJane
140 Followers

Colette lifted the leash and once more I got back on all fours and crawled over to the detested bowl. Mrs. Bishop ordered me to squat over the pot and urinate, and I did so. My distended bud and the clip on my lip caused my stream to scatter and urine ran down my thigh and dripped off my buttocks.

“Tsk, tsk, what a messy little pet you are. I expect better from you if you need to relieve yourself in front of my guests.”

Oh God, she wouldn’t, would she? Colette took a towel and cleaned me up.

“Follow me down with the pet in a few minutes, Colette.”

“Yes, Madam.”

After she left, Colette smirked at me a little and explained the “rules” to me. I was to precede her downstairs on all fours; she would walk behind me holding the leash up between my legs with my “tail” falling to one side of the leash. I wasn’t to crawl too far ahead of her in case the clip was pulled off my lip. If that happened, she promised that Mrs. Bishop would be very angry indeed. I was to keep my head up and arch my back as we walked. I could only hope that Jago would be waiting for me and protect me against any more pain that Mrs. Bishop planned for me. Was she right? Did he intend to keep me as a pet for himself and Mrs. Bishop? I couldn’t bear to watch him make love to her.

Colette nudged my sore bottom with the tip of her shoe to get me to move, and I began crawling. She followed me with the leash in hand. I tried not to walk too far ahead of her and kept my head up, longing for a glimpse of Jago. It was difficult to negotiate the stairs, but we managed. Colette kept tugging at the leash to rub it against my cunny and my crack; I didn’t know if this was at Mrs. Bishop’s direction, or if she was just beginning to enjoy her role as my tormenter.

As we entered the drawing room, the feminine chatter came to a halt. Five pairs of eyes watched my undignified approach, and Jago wasn’t there.

“Ladies, this is my new little pet. She’s very well trained already. Pet, come to the center of the room and turn around. If you’re wondering how I train her so well and so quickly, observe her very red bottom. I did have to give her a little spanking. Pet, shake your tail for my friends to show them how happy you are to meet them.”

I wagged my bottom back and forth so that the tail swished behind me. The ladies laughed appreciatively.

“She’s going to sit at my feet now, but I’ll leave her leash out. If you wish to amuse yourself a little with her, simply tug at her leash and she will come to sit at your feet.”

Mrs. Bishop pulled me into position at the base of her chair. I faced her chair with my forearms and my face against the floor, my bottom stuck out high behind me toward the other ladies in the room, and my legs spread wide for them to see all of my charms. My leash lay out behind me between my legs. If one of the ladies couldn’t reach the leash, they were to call Colette over to tug it for them. Colette remained in the corner watching the scene with wonder.

The ladies continued their chatter about this and that; I actually recognized some of the names they mentioned in their gossip. Then the first tug came. It was the sophisticated looking woman about Mrs. Bishop’s age; she had looked at me very distastefully when I entered the room. I crawled to her chair.

“Sit up on your hind legs, pet, and clasp your arms behind your back and push out those big breasts of yours. She has globes the size of a whore’s. Shake your breasts for me and let me hear your little bells.”

I did as she requested, and the hideous bells jangled as my breasts bounced together. She then continued conversing with the others as she flicked the clamps on my nipples back and forth. She then slapped my right breast hard from the outside, and I nearly fell over. She slapped my left breast the same way. The bells rang furiously. She cupped each breast in her hand feeling its weight, and then dropped it so that it bounced heavily.

“Really, Alicia, if you could milk her breasts, you could feed your whole household staff. They’re really quite obscene. Go away now, pet.”

She placed her hands on my chest and pushed me backward. I fell with my legs spread out in front of her, and Colette giggled.

“Back on your hands and knees and back to my chair.”

The next tug came from an older woman sitting next to a younger one; I took them to be mother and daughter because they had the same horsy-looking faces. I crawled over to her to accept my next humiliation. She patted her ample lap and ordered me to crawl over her knees. Oh God, I couldn’t take another spanking.

She did spank me but they were soft, almost like pats, and between each one she caressed and pinched my bottom.

“May I play with her tail a little, Alicia? Will she enjoy that?”

“Don’t worry about what she’ll enjoy, Ellen, do what you please. She enjoys it all anyway.”

The woman called “Ellen” grabbed the end of the phallus that was sticking out of my bottom, and began to pull it out a little. I had forgotten about the cream Mrs. Bishop spread on the phallus before inserting it into my anus because it had stopped burning, but this action by Ellen renewed the sensation and I began wiggling in her lap.

“Oh look, I believe she likes this.”

She continued to turn the phallus around in my bottom hole and move it in and out slowly. Despite myself, I began to feel pleasure. My nub was against her knees and soon I was rubbing against her lap to increase the feelings there. I could feel Ellen’s daughter’s eyes on me as she watched me writhe and squirm to reach my climax. Ellen soon realized the effect she was having on me and quickly stopped. She pushed me from her lap, and I fell to the floor.

“Oh my, your pet was getting a little too excited for my tastes. I don’t want her doing that on my lap.”

“Come back here, pet.”

I crawled back to my place next to Mrs. Bishop’s chair. I knew it was coming; I heard the daughter’s plaintive high-pitched voice.

“Oh, I want her now, Mummy. Maid, come and tug her leash for me.”

Colette obliged and soon I was crawling over to the daughter whose eyes shined with a curious light.

“Can I make her do anything, Mrs. Bishop?”

“Of course, Mina.”

“Sit on your bottom in front of me with your legs spread wide open. I want to look at you.”

I spread myself open for her, and she stared at my roughed lips with the clip and leash still firmly in place.

“She doesn’t have any hair. Why is she bare down there?”

Mrs. Bishop laughed. “I want my pet to be clean, so I shaved all her hair off. It’s easier to see her responses that way too. You’ll see.”

Next the girl pointed her finger at my bud and touched it with her fingertip sending a shiver through me.

“What’s that, Mummy?”

Her mother stammered and blushed. “Why it’s called a clitoris, Mina.”

“Why don’t I have one?”

Mrs. Bishop stepped in to help out Mina. “You do have one, my dear girl; it’s nestled in your nether lips.”

“How come hers is sticking out like that?”

Mrs. Bishop again came to the rescue. “It’s because she’s aroused, dear Mina; she’s a little slut pet. When whores become excited, their buds protrude like that. I’m especially proud of my pet’s because it gets so big. I’m going to have it pierced and put a ring through it for her. Then I can tug on her leash as hard as I like.”

“What happens if I keep touching it?”

“She’ll have a climax. Do you want to do that to her?”

“Oh yes, I heard that men have that, but I never heard of women doing that.”

“As I said, only whores reach a climax. You may do that to her if you wish, Mina dear, but my pet has rules to follow and she must ask me permission before releasing. You may ask permission now pet by wagging your tail at me.”

I was sitting on my bottom, spread-legged for Mina, so I got back on my hands and knees, pointed my bottom toward Mrs. Bishop, and wagged that infernal tail back and forth by wiggling my bottom.

“Yes, pet, you may climax for Mina.”

I didn’t really want this snooty girl who was just about my age to bring me my relief, but I needed it so badly. Oh Jago, where are you? I got back into position in front of Mina, and she took the tip of her forefinger and traced it around the base of my bud.

“Why is she all wet? Did she urinate on herself?”

“Oh my, no. My pet is well trained; I’ll show you later. That moisture comes from inside her purse, and again, it’s because she’s excited.”

I could tell that Mina felt a small thrill at the power she had over me. She continued tentatively with the tip of her finger and traced down toward my love hole. She placed just the tip inside and wiggled it around. She drew it out and held her finger up to inspect my wetness and to let everyone else see.

“She really is wet in there. What does it taste like? May I lick it, Mummy?”

Ellen looked toward Mrs. Bishop, and she nodded, smiling. Mina stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of her finger, licking off my juices.

“Mmm, it’s kind of sweet tasting.”

Her finger returned to my cunny, and she swirled it into my cream again and then spread my wetness all over the inside of my lips. She seemed to be avoiding my bud. My lips were swelling at her touch, and the clip bit into me painfully. She finally screwed up her courage and touched the tip of my bud with her finger; my body gave a great shudder. She noticed my response and touched it again. I pushed toward her finger trying to encourage her to do more. That frightened her off and she pulled her finger away abruptly and slapped at my cunny.

“Stop that! Don’t push me.”

She took her one fingertip again and continued her slow examination between my legs. I hated her for frustrating me like this. I wasn’t looking forward to climaxing in front of these five women and Colette in the corner, but I needed to feel that release. I had been teased long enough.

She finally returned to my swollen nub. She encircled it again and again, dragging it along with her finger. I tried not to push up against her and scare her away again, but I couldn’t stop my hips from rocking. She noticed the effect her action was having on me and watched me carefully. Adding a second finger to her exquisite play, she tweaked my bud between her two fingers. The other women had stopped chattering to watch my progress, and Colette had moved from her corner to stare breathlessly down at Mina’s fingers probing me. Again and again, Mina dipped her fingers into my pool of honey to ease their slick journey along my cunny. The bells on my nipples jingled as I convulsively squeezed my breasts together.

My bottom was now coming up off the floor in a rhythmic movement. As it pounded back down on the carpet, the phallus in my rear shoved into me again and again. Mina’s mother was craning her neck around my back to watch the phallus impale me. Sensing her control over the entire room, Mina withdrew her fingers suddenly. I cried out in my frustration, and she simply giggled. My bottom was up off the floor, my tail hanging beneath me, that portion of the leash slick with my juices; I lunged my hips forward willing her to finish what she started.

“I want her to beg me, Mrs. Bishop. Will you allow her to speak and beg me?”

“Certainly, Mina, she is for your enjoyment. Pet, beg Mina for what you want and address her correctly. Remember we are all your Mistresses today.”

Oh no, I couldn’t do this. The five women in the room, all elegantly dressed and daintily sipping their coffee, were watching my sweat-glistened naked body with a tail sticking out of my bottom, a leash attached to my nether lip, my nipples protruding forward as I squeezed my breasts between my arms, and my hard, thick pearl twitching and convulsing in a fever of desire. And now I had to beg this girl to release me? They were all watching me in anticipation; Mina with a cruel, entitled smile on her lips, Mrs. Bishop as satisfied as a cat, Ellen anxious to have her daughter get what she wanted, the fourth woman licking her lips, the one who played with my breasts looking away in disgust, and Colette wide-eyed, mouth agape.

I lowered my lashes and managed to whisper, “Please keep touching me, Mistress. Please bring me to my climax.”

She laughed with glee and resumed her caresses to my cunny. The tension was so great, I felt my release almost immediately. I stiffened then moaned as my whole body relaxed and I slumped to the floor. Mina cupped her hand over my lips and shoved two fingers inside my purse. I flooded her hand with my cream, and I knew my sugared walls were grasping at her fingers. She left her hand and fingers there until I finished; then she pulled her hand away and showed the others in the room.

“There’s so much juice coming out of her, it’s dripping down her crack toward her tail. Mummy, that was so fun; I’d like to try it again sometime.”

“Of course you may, Mina, that is if Alicia so kindly allows us to use her pet again.”

“But of course, that’s what she’s to be used for – others’ pleasure.” She blushed, which seemed incongruous for her, and batted her eyelashes a little. “My amour gave her to me to use as I please.”

At the mention of Jago, I glanced quickly at Mrs. Bishop. I didn’t understand him; I thought he wanted me for his pleasure. He wasn’t even here to witness my submission. I knew I couldn’t trust Mrs. Bishop; what if she gave an ill report of me to Jago?

Mina’s hands were still wet; looking for a place to discreetly wipe them, she chose my breasts. She smeared my cream across the tops of my breasts and down toward my nipples. Then she dipped her palm down for more, as there was plenty, and smeared that across my face and lips. She had gained so much confidence since her first tentative touch.

“Lick your lips now, pet.”

I complied and saw Ellen give her daughter a look of maternal pride at her dominant nature, so unlike her own.

“Back to me pet. Belinda, are you going to partake of my pet’s offerings today?”

“Of course, I’d like to see how well she’s trained. She’s amazingly compliant and submissive. You must tell me your secret, Alicia. I’ve never had a pet so willing to please.”

Her “secret” was my devotion to Jago, but she wouldn’t admit that to them.

“I have my ways, Belinda. It helps that she’s so naturally suited to be a slave. She has a body made for submission and the mindset to follow.”

Belinda stood up herself and grasped my leash from behind. She pulled at it, teasing my lips.

“Come little pet, show me how well you’re housetrained. Maid, bring me the chamber pot.”

Oh no, not in front of everyone. Now that my lips were distended from my orgasm, it would be worse. Colette dutifully brought the chamber pot forward and placed it in the middle of the room, in the middle of the circle of women. Belinda yanked at my leash to lead me toward the pot.

“Squat down and let’s see how well you do.”

My face was flaming with embarrassment; at least she removed the leash from my clip. I squatted over the chamber pot and tried to shut out the faces around me and concentrate. Finally a trickle of urine made its way out of my body and dripped into the chamber pot. They all clapped as if I had just performed some amazing feat. The trickle turned into a stream, which made its wayward course down my thighs and bottom.

Belinda admonished, “You naughty pet; you made a little mess.” She took her closed up fan and whacked my bottom a few times.

“I’d like to see how well she uses her mouth, Alicia. Do you have anyone deserving in your household?”

My mind reeled, deserving of what? What was she suggesting?

“I thought that might be part of our entertainment, ladies, so I have some reserves in the kitchen. Colette?”

Colette apparently knew what she was supposed to do, and she ran off for the kitchen. She returned with three men trailing behind her. I felt a flush creep up my whole body as they stared at my naked body with big grins on their faces. These men were obviously stable boys or gardeners. They were all young and a little grubby, but oh so eager.

Belinda lined them up with their backs to the fireplace.

“Men, this is a race. Whomever squirts in the pet’s mouth first gets to replace that tail in her bum with his hard cock”

I was shocked; not even Jago had put his manhood into that hole. I couldn’t believe that I would have to put each man’s member in my mouth while the women watched.

“Ladies, you may cheer on your favorite. Pet, you are to suck them any way they tell you to suck them. Each man will get 2 minutes to start; if you don’t ejaculate into her mouth in that time, she moves onto the next recipient. If she goes through all three of you, she starts over again, and the time period gets shorter and shorter as you get closer and closer. I believe I’ve left enough time for each of you to get a few thorough suckings.”

Mina’s eyes were shining with excitement; her mother acted if she found the games a little distasteful. Mrs. Bishop was looking at me spitefully. Each man dropped his breeches and exposed his member. All three of them were already in a semi-erect state. I noticed that the first man had a medium sized member, smaller than Jago’s; the big man in the middle who must have stood 6’5” with brawny muscles and a barrel chest had a huge member with a large purple head; I finally dragged my eyes away from it to inspect the third man. His was also of medium size but very thick around. Oh why did I have to do this and not even for Jago’s pleasure?

I crawled to the first man in line, knelt before him, and took him in my mouth.

His voice was gruff. “Just hold still, pet; keep your lips tight around me, and I’ll just fuck your mouth.”

His use of the crude word made me start, but I sealed my lips around him and let him pump me. He battered the back of my throat and I gagged many times. He seemed to be Colette’s favorite for she was urging him on. His two minutes were up and he pulled out of my mouth when Belinda called the time. I crawled to the next man, the giant.

“I want you to lick me all over, pet, so you can feel the entire length and breadth of my cock. Then suck on my sack, very gently. If you nip or bite, I’ll bring my bare hand down on your pretty red arse. After you lick, start sucking. Take it all in, or as much as you can.”

I ran my tongue up and down his huge manhood; he had a drop of effusion already at his tip, which I licked off. I finally got to his large sack and carefully held each one in my mouth. I must have been too rough, for he brought his heavy hand down on my bottom and smacked me. I resumed my job more gently. He was clearly Mina’s favorite, and she continually told him it looked like I was being too harsh just to get the satisfaction of seeing him spank me again. He did so several times, but I think it was to please her rather than because of anything I did wrong.

I stuffed him into my mouth, as much would fit. I was afraid he was going to explode immediately, but Belinda called time. I didn’t want this man to win the contest; he was bigger than anything that had gone into my bottom hole thus far.

Crawling to the third man with the thick member, I awaited his instructions. Before speaking, he rubbed the head of his manhood all over my face, finally running it across my lips.

“Take just the head in, pet, and suck on it hard. I want to hear you.”

I filled my mouth with saliva and noisily sucked on his head. The room fell quiet, so that the sound almost reverberated off the walls.

I heard Belinda comment to Mrs. Bishop, “Really, Alicia, she’s quite an excellent slave. She so dutifully complies with each man’s individual request.”

She didn’t realize that for me, each man was Jago, and I was trying to please him by pleasing these men.

The man ordered me to take in the rest of his shaft and continue sucking. I sucked harder and harder, anything to avoid the hugely endowed man in the middle. Alas, his time was up, and I returned to the first man. He pumped my mouth as before to Colette’s encouragement, but he had a shorter time and couldn’t quite make it to the finish. I moved once again to heavily hung man with the stinging hands. Each man knew what he liked, and he too had me repeat what I had done before but faster. He didn’t spend as much time spanking me either, much to the pouting dismay of Mina. He again shoved his member into my mouth when I finished licking him, and he was almost down my throat and he was still just halfway in my mouth. His hips began rocking back and forth, and I wished for Belinda to call time. Too late. He gave a massive groan and spewed his seed down my throat. Mina jumped up and down and squealed. I gulped it all down until he lay softened between my lips.

LadyJane
LadyJane
140 Followers