At Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charise watches him a moment with a deep smile then turns to look over at the TV. She picks up the remote and starts thumbing through the channels. Eventually she finds a familiar holiday movie that she had seen many years ago. She remembers that the only reason why she likes it is because of the singing and dance parts. But she sets the remote down to wait for Thomas, wondering if he ever dances.

"Here we go," Thomas returns with the gifts.

"Wow," Charise laughs as she sees him using a hand truck to wheel in a box full of mostly wrapped gifts.

"Oh it's not too much, just looks like a lot," Thomas says, "There is a big blanket in here for Tina."

"You seem to really like Christmas," She smiles as she helps him unload the gifts.

"I do," He smiles as he places gifts around the tree.

"Oh um one for me too?" Charise smiles as she picks up a small box with her name on it.

"Of course, actually about let's see, four more I think," He says as he takes the box and places it in the tree branches, "One from Tim that he picked out himself. That one is already under here somewhere."

"Sweet boy," Charise smiles.

"Ok now this video game," Thomas says as he holds up a white box, "I want to have it hooked up and ready, but still have him open the box and be surprised. Any ideas?"

"Well we could set it up, then put this red runner over it so he doesn't see it then wrap the box," She says.

"Yeah ok," He says as he sets the box on the coffee table and opens it.

"Oh let me look," Charise says as she takes the instruction booklet.

"There is a lot of parts in here including this long bar thing," Thomas says then reaches into the big box again, "But I got these extra controls too."

"Oh so more can play," Charise says as she takes one of them.

"Yeah most of these games many people can play together," He says.

"So I have this remote," Charise says as she holds out one in her hand, then grabs another, "Then I take another one."

"Actually I think you only use one and sometimes this thing with the cord," Thomas says.

"But if I hold one Wii remote in one hand and one in the other I have two," Charise grins.

"Yeah but I don't think you need both," He says.

"But if I have both then it's a Wii Wii," Charise laughs.

"You have a what?" Thomas asks with a smile.

"Oh but it's only these remotes, I don't really have one," Charise smiles.

"One what?" Thomas asks.

"A Wii Wii," Charise laughs.

"Well probably not," Thomas laughs as he understands the joke.

"Probably?" She laughs, "Watch it or I'll prove it."

Charise laughs a few more moments at the unintended ice breaker. As the two set up the video game console, they work together to get it right using the instructions. After it is done they give it a try to see if they got the set up correct. Charise watches as Thomas tests it out by creating his little on screen character. She smiles as he has to get the hair and expression exactly perfect. When he gets done and names it, Charise gives it a try as well.

"Oh I can look like I'm supposed to," Charise says as she gives her character a darker tone.

"Yeah but you don't wear glasses," Thomas smiles.

"Well I don't have these ball things for hands either like this thing does on the screen. See I have fingers," Charise says as she holds her hand up.

"Yeah mine has balls too on his hands, or whatever," Thomas says as he looks at the screen.

"Yeah good luck with that," Charise smiles.

"How is he supposed to grab things or whatever with those?" Thomas asks.

"Maybe his controller has balls enough to try to challenge me at this sports game?" Charise laughs.

"Well I don't," He starts to say, then smiles at her, "Funny."

Thomas takes the sports game that came with the machine and puts it in the front of the console. For the next hour the two have a lot of fun with a bowling and tennis game. There are laughs all around and some wonderful moments in between. Charise enjoys the time, feeling so happy knowing that he can smile so well and have fun. For so long she has never been sure if he could just let loose and just simply relax. Feeling more confident, she takes his remote and sets both of them down on top of the console and turns it off. Switching the TV back over to cable, she catches it at the right time as a dance and singing number is playing.

"Show me what you've got," She smiles as she assumes a dance position.

Thomas smiles as he puts his hand on her hip. As the dance starts, Charise develops a deep smile. Looking into his eyes, she lets him lead her around the family room floor. Amazed at his skill she gets lost in the moment and it is almost as if they are really out dancing somewhere. The lights from the Christmas tree add to the wonder of the moment, as if they are really out dancing. As he looks at her she can see him studying her face. She knows that she does this herself but only if she really has feelings for someone. Moving her hand around, her fingers lazily play with his short brown hair on the back of his neck. As they seem so lost in thought, the music stops but he does not stop dancing. The mood makes him continue, and Charise thinks this is her moment. As her expression softens and she moves a little closer to him, she feels him moving closer as well. She closes her eyes in anticipation.

"I um, maybe set the rest of these things up so that we can get some rest huh?" Thomas says as he stops his moves.

"Yeah ok," Charise says dryly.

Over the next several minutes, they set up the rest of the Christmas morning offerings. Charise does not say anything as they finish their job. She wants to scream and does so within her own mind. But at the same time she is nearly on the verge of tears. She could just say what is on her mind, but her goal has always been to see if he can love again and be in a relationship. She knows that it starts with making the first move. As she watches him turn out the main light and the TV so that it is only the soft glow of the Christmas tree filling the room, she walks over to it and examines one of the ornaments. She listens to him speak and as he does, then her silence turns vocal as she can take no more.

"I like to leave the tree on so it's a nice mood when everyone wakes up," Thomas says.

"Thomas what do you think of me?" Charise asks.

"Well um, you are very nice," Thomas says nervously, "We have a lot of fun."

"Fun? I mean how do you feel about me?" Charise asks.

"Well I," He starts, then stops and looks at the floor.

"Do you love me or not?" She asks with determination.

"I um, yeah," Thomas whispers nervously.

"Then just tell me, show me or something," Charise says, "I know, I feel it from you, so what is wrong?"

"I well, I don't know," Thomas says softly.

"I think you do," Charise says plainly, "Just not enough to, well you know what I mean."

"I do, I um, I love spending time with you and I think about you all the time," He says.

"Me too, you are in my thoughts all the time, but the difference here is I can say it," She says with her hands crossed, "I love you Thomas and I want to be with you."

"I do love you," Thomas says.

"Really?" Charise says with a doubtful expression, "All you have to do is tell me, show me like the man I know you are and you have me. It's really that easy. Or is it not?"

"What if," He starts then pauses.

"I am not her," She says with tears in her eyes, "You are hurt by that I know. I understand, but can you really dwell on it so much that you can't see what is slipping away from you right now?"

"Slipping away?" Thomas asks as he looks at her.

"Thomas, I am here right now in this perfect start to a great family Christmas with all that we just did together," Charise says changing her tone with sincerity, "It was so happy wasn't it?"

"Yeah, I loved every second of it, so much like a family again," He whispers.

"What about next year, or the year after?" She asks with a serious expression.

"Well, you can come too. I um it will be fun or um," Thomas says, then stops as he watches her walk past him, "Are you going to sleep?"

"Yeah I think so," Charise says as she turns back to look at him.

Thomas looks over at her in the dim light and the sad expression on her face. He knows how he feels but has been clouded so much by his own past. It has damaged him so much that he has been afraid to try to make himself happy. He sees the tears in her eyes and senses the heartbreak surround her entire face. It is at that moment that his stomach starts to roll and he wakes up, figuring out what is really happening. He has been so casual and at times keeping his distance from turning their friendship into more, even though they both want it. He also realizes finally that it has been for no reason at all. As he watches her turn, he quickly goes to the edge of the stairs and takes her hand.

"As I was saying," Thomas starts, "You can come too. Or you can perhaps come down here to the family room next Christmas morning after a good night's sleep in our bedroom. But maybe not much sleep, depending on how much you enjoy unwrapping me the night before."

Charise looks at Thomas and grips his hand tightly as she smiles into his eyes. Without further hesitation, she lurches forward and puts her arms around him. With tears in her eyes, she holds him tightly. Feeling his arms around her, she nervously convulses an auditory cry for just a moment before wiping her eyes. He returns the gesture by kissing her for the very first time. It is a sensation she has sometimes thought about. Now this it is happening it is much better than she expected. Backing away a little she looks at him again.

"That line," Charise sniffs, "The most well crafted, witty but cheese ball line I have ever heard."

"Do you disapprove?" Thomas asks.

"No," She smiles, "It shows that my Thomas is really in there, and now out here among the living."

"I guess you could say that, wait, what?" He says as he looks at her strange expression.

"Just wondering something, but perhaps it's just a little too forward of me," Charise says as she bites her lip.

"I think we both know how we have felt for a long time. It's not as if we have just met or something," Thomas smiles, "No need for secrets."

"Ok I hope it's not too soon, but um," She started nervously, "That whole, not much sleep thing next year and all."

"Ah well," He says nervously, "Something to look forward to."

"Tell me," Charise says, "Please."

"Well maybe we can just let that happen someday and find out," Thomas smiles.

"No not that," She giggles, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you and have for a long time," He smiles.

"I love you too," She says as she kisses him.

The two sit on the couch and eat the snack left out by Tim, and chat about their plans. As they talk, they come to the realization that in all their communication and time together it has always been as if they had been dating. They have had long conversations over the phone, online, and in person. They realize suddenly that in all this time they have become so familiar with each other that they are comfortable enough to be casual in their approach.

"Well I know you are curious about what is in the box, so I hope you'll like it," Thomas says as he sits closely beside Charise.

"Oh I'm sure I will, "She smiles, "I hope you like mine."

"I'm sure I will," Thomas smiles as he holds her hand.

"I'm actually excited about the morning," Charise says, "Can't wait to see how Tim likes his game."

"Yeah he plays it at a friend's house," Thomas says.

"I'm going to challenge him to some bowling," She smiles.

"Oh he'd like that," He smiles.

"Plus I'm already excited for next year," Charise grins.

"Really?" Thomas asks.

"Yeah, I already know what I'm getting and I get to have it early," She laughs.

"Know how? I don't even know. Oh never mind," Thomas laughs, "Funny."

"Yeah something to look forward to," Charise says.

"Yeah I hope it fits," He smiles.

"Oh there you go!" She laughs rolling to her side a little, "Too funny."

"You bring it out in me," Thomas grins, "Again and again I hope."

"Oh you are full of it," Charise smiles as she puts her hand on his shirt, "Oh wait, it's me that will be full of it."

"Ahh, you're catching on," He smiles, "This could go on for hours."

"Oh I hope so," She grins as she unfastens his top shirt button, "Then I can sleep well after."

"Oh better put the Christmas gifts out first then," Thomas says, "Then let you open yours."

Charise smiles at him as she unfastens another button. She kisses him gently and looks into his eyes. As they have been talking, she starts to feel like they have been together all along. Even though it was completely casual and unstructured, she knows now that they have always been building something. It just needed a gear change.

"Ah," Thomas utters with a smile as Charise puts her hand inside of his partially unbuttoned shirt, "Can I help you with something?"

"Can I open my gift early?" She asks.

"You don't want to wait until the morning?" Thomas asks.

"If it's not to forward of me, not really," Charise replies.

"I guess it's ok, I'll go get it," He says as he tries to get up.

"No, not yet for that one. I am talking about what you said is next year's gift," She smiles as she looks at him as she unfastens the rest of his buttons.

"Oh," Thomas says as he finally understands, "Really?"

"I love you and I can wait," Charise says, "But moving forward, and this whole new assertiveness of yours. Well it really has had an effect on me."

"Really?" Thomas asks.

"You have no idea how much. I can't hardly believe it myself," She says with determination.

"It's been a long time," Thomas whispers.

"Good," Charise smiles as she unfastens the front of his pants.

"I like this shirt, so thanks for not tearing up the wrapping," He says.

"Oh Thomas I've never in my life been this, wanting someone so much," She pants as she runs her hand down the front of his pants.

"Wait, I know what you are going to think but I just need to ask this. This one thing and then, well the past is behind me," Thomas says.

"No I will never walk out on you for some foreign teacher," Charise smiles.

"Yeah something like that," Thomas smiles, "That answers it."

"I would never do that to my family, including the two that aren't here yet," Charise grins.

"The two that?" Thomas starts confused, then finishes, "Oh yeah I get it."

"Most girls dream of it, love," Charise smiles as she kisses him.

"Of course," He smiles.

"But, I just can't keep my hands off you," Charise says as her hands explore his chest.

"Then don't," Thomas says as he hears his zipper being pulled down.

"It's almost like I am on fire, I can't explain it. I've never felt this way," Charise says as she stands and pushes her casual sweat pants off onto the floor.

"Wow, I can see that. Am I in trouble?" He smiles.

"Yeah a little, well maybe more than a little," She pants as she pulls her night shirt off.

"You mean right here?" Thomas asks.

Thomas looks at her standing in front of him fully exposed as she simply nods. The dim lights from the tree directly behind her shine just bright enough that he can see her expression. Looking at him with desire he sees now what he has been missing for not coming out of his shell sooner. But he realizes in his mind that this is the way it is supposed to happen. Everything works this way. As Charise quickly approaches him, she sits on his lap with her legs out to the side. Pulling his shirt off, she tosses it to the side. Kissing him passionately and with quite a bit of pressure, she lets her passion flow into him.

As Charise kisses him, her hands explore his chest. She has waited so long for this and it almost seems like a dream. But she knows it is not, as he kisses her back and runs his soft hands down her back. Sitting on him with his dress pants still on, her emotions and senses are so in tune that she can feel the expensive cotton fabric as her legs press against them. Reaching down, she sees that they are still unfastened in the front, but as she tries, she cannot get her hand inside.

Thomas smiles as he looks into her eyes. He watches as she stands again in front of her. As her smile continues, she slowly lowers herself to her knees in front of him. Reaching forward, her hands skate along the fabric of his pants until they reach the top. As they do, Charise grasps the edges and pulls downward on them taking his boxers with them. Still looking into her eyes he gets the hint, and moves his torso upward allowing her to pull them off of him. Because of her advances, his manhood had pressed quite well along his right leg. As his pants cleared them, it springs upward. Even though the action is quite noticeable, she never takes her eyes off of his face. Now with one hand she finishes the job and pulls them off to the side, dropping them on the floor.

Charise slowly moves her hands up his leg while still looking into his eyes. She wants to savor the moment and take her time, even though after glancing at the clock on the wall a few moments ago she knows she has over two hours until Tina gets back. As her hands move up his legs she senses his nervousness. She knows how long it has been and she understands. Even though to her it seems more than just being a little rusty, she continues her advance. Charise loves looking into his eyes, but she decides that she wants to look at the rest of him. As she does, her eyes widen and her mouth drops open.

"Woah," Charise gasps as her soft fingers grasp him appendage.

"Um, everything ok?" Thomas asks nervously.

"That's a whole lot of it," Charise says as she softly explores his shaft with her fingers.

"It's just me," He whispers.

"Yeah," She smiles as she runs her fingers softly over his tip.

Charise looks at Thomas's surprise. It is all she can think about to describe it at this point. Smiling lightly, her fingers gently explore his length. She studies it as much in desire as lust over the gift he had been given. She feels the power and elegance of it. Softly touching the edges of his head she longs for what it will feel like when they make love, but at the same time is a little intimidated by it. Her fingers start down the bottom side and as she touches just under his head, his entire shaft flinches upward a moment. Charise smiles, knowing that this is a spot worth remembering. Focusing in that place just a moment longer, she looks up at his face to see his mouth open just a little as he watches intently. Then continuing her slow journey, she reaches the base and down over his scrotum. Gently brushing around his hair, she becomes intimately familiar with the man she loves.

"I love it," Charise whispers as she again caresses his shaft.

"I can tell," Thomas says, "I think it loves you too."

"Let's see," Charise smiles.

Charise lowers her head a little until she feels his light throb on her cheek. As she moves him along her skin she closes her eyes. She thinks about how soft it is as she brushes her lips along his shaft. As her lips reach his head, she kisses it lightly. Her soft dry kisses trail down his shaft and she feels him flex in anticipation. His energy excites her. When she reaches the bottom of his shaft, her nose brushes over his scrotum, then she slowly opens her mouth. With her tongue slightly extended, she slowly licks upward along his shaft. When she reaches the top she cups her lips around him, flicking her tongue just under his head in the spot she remembers from a few moments ago.

"Oh wow," Thomas gasps as he feels her soft tongue.

Charise feels his head flex strongly just above her lip. His added yet brief addition to his size excites her even more even though she knows it is already the biggest she has ever seen. She has never been one to measure, but she is almost tempted perhaps just for curiosity, and maybe a little pride. Slowly opening her mouth more, she slips it over his head and down onto him. Hearing him gasp again, she knows she needs to take it easy due to his self admitted hiatus from this kind of activity. As her lips slide over him, she feels him pass over her tongue and rub along the roof of her mouth. Feeling him flex again, his head tickles the back of her mouth. With her hand around the rest of him, she realizes that she only fit about half of it inside her. Pushing it in just a little further, she tries her best, but reaches her limit. As her mouth begins to slide over it back and forth, she feels the soft skin throb inside her. After several moments she feels his head enlarge and tense, so she backs off. It seems he is not use to this, and she needs to make sure he can last. She enjoys pleasuring him so much and lightly moans as she pulls out and licks him from top to bottom.