At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your own orgasm engulfs you but exhausted beyond caring you can only grunt and groan repeatedly as wave upon wave of hot molten like lava cascades through your loins bouncing from head to heart to cunt and back again. The effect along with the earlier blow to the head leaves your mind reeling and your feel your vision blurring as slowly you slump into the deep dark welcoming arms of unconsciousness. Against the black vortex swirls up to meet you, you see bright flashing colours as rockets continue to go off in your head and cunt making you thrashing uncontrollably and twitch on your masters cock.

………………..Time passes and in your dreams you picture all manner of naked evil creatures with exaggerated penises and genitals circling your prone naked body, advancing closer and closer every second. Fearfully you watch as if you are an invisible spectator, and no amount of yelling will warn your sleeping form of the impending danger about to ravish your unwilling body. As you watch in growing horror the creatures start to wank their cocks, some have razor like tools with jagged hook like edges that grow menacingly huge in their grasps. Then the naked woman in your vision seems to stretch in her sleep and rolls onto her back making the creature stop their advances, afraid that they have woken you.

The sleeping woman's eyes remain closed but in stretching, her legs splay open and everyone can see the puffy glistening wet lips of her cunt, shaved bare, and obviously leaking the remains of a recently large quantity of male semen deposited within her womb. Her nipples are hard and engorged, her tits wobble delectably, her perfect skin smooth and unflawed. As her legs scissor apart all eyes turn to the small wrinkled aperture below the wet glistening folds of her cunt. Soft whispers and mewls can be heard as each imagines his own fearsome tool being the first to plunge with unholy malice and sweet glory into the tight confines of that resisting ring of skin as you scream beneath their pillage.

Advancing forward again some of the creatures tools are leaking a vile and rancid smelling goo that appears at the eyes of their tools and runs in globs down their stems. This vile precum is coated smoothly over their wanking tools with their own hands and in turn feeds their hunger making them bolder in their advances.

Although you are watching all this with fear stricken horror you cannot help but feel the depraved longing in your pussy as your eyes feast on the many tools and weapons these ghouls intend to rape your body with. In anguish and black eroticism you start to squirm and shake as they draw closer still. As you yourself squirms so too does the body laying sleeping on the ground & unlike last time these creatures surge forward as if encouraged by your lewd beckoning, Their hideous bodies jostling, wrestling, reaching, grunting, snarling, ………………..

BANG!..................suddenly you are awoken from your deep slumber by a load slamming noise and your body jumps in apprehension, your mind foggy and like cotton wool as you try to remember where you are and why you are asleep in the middle of the day……..naked……and restrained…………and unable to move…………and oh god feeling so sexually fulfilled…………..and aaaaaaaah feeling that need slowly return as you blink your eyes rapidly taking in your surroundings.

Looking around you recognise your own bedroom and glancing down can see that you are tied to your own bed. Your arms are tied to the head board above your head spread out either side of your shoulders, lying on your back, and your ankles have been pulled back over your ears and tied above your wrists leaving your sex gaping opening lewdly just below your chin and breasts, your tummy scrunched up, and more perversely your still stinging red bottom on wanton display for anyone to enter the bedroom door on the opposite wall. The door is closed and you wander if it was this door closing that has woken you.

You feel exhausted and as your mind clears you remember the last torturous orgasm that was inflicted on your body in your own kitchen only a few metres from here. You remember the slaps and the beating your poor arse took and it is no wonder that you can now feel the slight stinging sensation as a gentle breeze from the open window beside you bathes your naked arse. Your jaw aches, no doubt from the blow to your head. Now as you have take account of your condition you can feel a warm thick mucous like substance running out of your upturned pussy and slowly snaking its way down the furrow of your arse crack, over your sensitive anus and pooling on the duvet underneath.

You try to move but quickly realise your are firmly secured and your movements only allow you to rotate your hips slightly which makes your vagina muscles bear down and pushes more (of his spunk?) out of your cunt and onto the bed below which is cooling and turning clammy.

As you lay there patiently waiting you slowly start to nod off and you feel sleep welcome you, however it is with some apprehension as you try to think why it is you shouldn't go to sleep, it feels like something dark and evil is waiting for you to close your eyes………time passes.

You have a dreamless sleep with no haunting images of the creatures that invaded your dreamscape in your previous journey to the subconscious. After quite some time on the fringes of your consciousness you feel delicate touches almost like a butterfly settling on your nose, a slight itch is created and you long to move your hand and rub away the feeling but deep in your mind you know this is impossible as you are tethered securely to your bed naked and alone…………..the itch turns into a dull ache and you are aware that your body temperature is rising, your sexual fire is being fanned and you can feel the now all familiar urges to attain an orgasm.

Slowly you rise from the darkness of your sleep and your eyes flit open briefly squinting in the half-light of dusk and briefly see his presence silhouetted beside the bed between you and the door. As you take those last few steps from drowsy awakening to full alertness you realise he is right beside you and sitting on the bed. His right hand is wanking his naked gleaming hard cock while you can feel one, or is it two, of his fingers see sawing in and out of your clasping bottom. The dull ache you had felt in your state of sleep must have been him pushing his finger(s) slowly in and then starting a steady rhythm of pumping your bum.

You awake fully with a groan emphasizing your need and your head lolls to the side towards him, your eyes bright with need, half-slitted, your tongue hanging from your panting mouth. You bear down on his fingers briefly making his fingers immobile in your rectum clutching him and making both of you gasp with heightened need. As his fingers again slip back from your arse a brief hiss of air escapes and to your surprise he leans forward to inhale your 'essence' as it fills the air around your upturned rectum. He takes his hand from his cock and with both hands spreads the cheeks of your bottom and with long deft strokes smothers your anus with the flat of his tongue.

The feelings are intense as you feel his hot tongue slide back and forth over your puckered entrance, then with agonising slowness you feel him hold the globes of your bottom firmly and pokes the tip of his tongue in and out of your arsehole simulating a fucking motion.

You start grunting like a pig in heat and with what movement you can enjoy you try to force your sphincter onto his hard soft wedge of flesh. Your efforts are slightly rewarded in that his nose inadvertently dips generously into your pussy and when he breathes out through his nose you hear bubbles popping and bursting from the frothy mixture exuding from your cunt.

He moves back from your body and gazes down at you with obvious lust in his eyes. Streaming down his face is thick golden yellow nectar that has coated his lips, chin and is slowly trailing its way down his neck into the hairs of his chest. Seeing the confused look on your face he explains

"After I tied you up in your current position I could see how inflamed and raw your cunt looked. I guessed that it might be hurting a little & without some medication of sorts. I went and got a block of butter from your pantry. I managed to get most of it up your cunt with a little of the leftover up your arse. Not exactly doctors orders but soothing nonetheless and fuck baby it tastes so creamy sucking it out of your arse".

You gasp and colour slightly realising how depraved he is that he can be so perverse using you like this while you slept. But you have to admit the butter mixture has helped alleviate any mild pains you had inflicted on you from previous excursions in the kitchen.

"Now that you have slept most of the afternoon away I think it is time we ventured into new territory".

Reaching down to the floor he retrieves your cordless phone and tells you.

"Now I am going to dial your next door neighbours number (found it in your address book by the phone) and while I hold the phone to your ear, you are going to convince the "paper boy" to come over. Get him to tell his parents he will be away for the night so that no one gets suspicious. Don't let on too much suffice to say I want you to seduce him in to coming over. Something like you want to explain the events of this morning and you have something you need to 'show' him so to speak. I think you know what I mean. Now I'll give you a minute to think about what you are going to say then tell me when you are ready and I'll dial his number for you".

Fearfully but with mounting eroticism hundreds of thoughts jumble trough your mind as you try to sort out a convincing lie to tell your teenage neighbour that will get him tangled up in this road to depravity. Finally you can see no way out and resign yourself to just telling him what you need too to get him in your bedroom as soon as possible. With a tentative nod you signal your readiness and he dials the number then holds the phone to your ear……….brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr……..brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr……….brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr………

"Hi there this is Bradley".

You jump when you realise luckily that the person you need to speak too is suddenly on the other end of the phone and you pause long enough for him to ask if there is anyone there.

You identify yourself and hear a nervous laughter in response when Brad realises to whom is actually conversing. No doubt he is picturing in lurid detail his last image of you. Pasted to your dining room window naked in the early hours of this morning with an obviously over aroused sticky wet cunt smearing all over the pane. While he masturbated not more than 5 metres in front on you. You blush deeply when you discover what it is he must be thinking but with a slight stutter you carry on with your simple but convincing line to get him over to your place.

You explain that there are details you need to discuss with him regarding what he saw this morning and that there would be a "special incentive" for him if he could come over right away. Also could he convince his parents without telling them where he was going to ensure he could stay the night with you or possibly the rest of the weekend. The last little bit you said in a husky throaty voice and the images that no doubt were created in his over active teenage mind was more than enough to convince him to make the necessary arrangements.

"Alright I'll see you in a moment Brad, Thanks. I mean it".

As you signed off he takes the phone from your ear and disconnects the line saying

"Excellent whore, you have just completed your first sexual transaction. I am going to take great pleasure in twisting this little boys "psychological nuts" to the extreme, with the help of your horny cum sucking cunt of course".

He sneers viciously and then gets up and leaves the room to go and wait for Brad's arrival.

He leaves you tied on the bed and your suddenly hear a tentative knock at the front door and realise it is too late even if you could think of a way to get Brad out of this situation.

In the front foyer unbeknown to you He answers the door and quickly reaching past the entrance grabs the startled and now frightened teenager. Brad has been nervously standing on the doorstep having grabbed a few overnight things and rushing over as soon as he hung up from talking with you. He lets out a helpless yelp and cringes while the stranger holds him in his large hands.

Brad almost pisses himself as the man tells him to shut up and do as he's told or he and the bitch will die. Nodding his head vigorously Brad stammers an affirmative as he is thrown onto the floor in the dining room. Brad stumbles and falls on the carpet looking back to notice ludicrously that the man is completely naked and is sporting a sizeable erection. Thinking he is about to be raped and sodomised by this intruder he huddles on the floor with his hands over his head begging for him not to hurt him.

The man sniggers and in a firm harsh voice tells Brad to remove all his clothes. Brad's imagination goes into overdrive and he starts blubbering even as he stands and begins to remove them. He hesitates at his underwear but as the man raises his hand to strike him he balks and suddenly drops them to his ankles freeing his flaccid curled up and frightened penis, although reasonably impressive in size for his age. His pale scrotum has just a few hints of fuzzy hair but they are well proportioned and your master sees that you are going to be well fed this weekend.

While Brad cowers naked in front of the man He laughs evilly and says

"Don't worry boy I'm not going to rape your virgin little bottom or make you suck my cock, although later you might have an inclination to do so. You are here to help me humiliate and taunt your luscious fuckable neighbour Rebecca. During the process if you do exactly as I tell you I will even let you fuck her and make her suck the come right out of your nuts into her hot horny mouth. I'll tell you something now son, she is the best cocksucker I have ever met, and her arse is the tightest hottest ring I have ever buggered. Now her cunt, well lets just say it is a living, breathing organ all on its own that could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. So like I said, no sudden moves, no yelling, do as your told, open your mind and before you know it you'll be telling all your mates about the great fucking weekend you had with your slut neighbour".

"Now before we start I need to know a little about my accomplice, Are you a virgin or have you ever been with a woman in any sexual manner beyond necking or your standard teenage grope"?

He shakes his head and confirms in a small voice that he is still a virgin and until this morning had only seen pictures of naked women in a second hand magazine like his fathers penthouses that he keeps in his bed side stand. When he briefly mentions your scene from this morning your master notes a gleam of excitement in his eyes and watches as his hand involuntarily reaches down to touch his penis.

"Do you think your neighbour is good looking, would you like to see her naked again"? Your captor asks.

Brad replies ecstatically "Fuck yeah, she is so fucking gorgeous, all the boys in the street think she is hot. Sometimes we sit under the big oak tree down the road in the morning just waiting to see her come out and go to work. We all talk about how we would like to "do her" if you know what I mean?"

"You mean fuck her brains out, make her gag on your cock, make her beg for your cock as you come deep inside her cunt or arse?" replies your master.

"Fuck yeaaaaaah that would be so hot, I masturbate nearly every night thinking about what it would be like to 'fuck her brains out', will you really give me the opportunity to fuck her?" says Brad enthusiastically.

All this time he has been fondling himself and growing to a reasonable length and his thick uncircumcised penis may even be slightly longer that the grown man beside him – But we'll find that out soon enough.

"If you do exactly as I say when I say and no matter how depraved or sick you think my commands are, just do it. I guarantee the end result will blow your fucking mind away," he continues. "Well it is refreshing to find a virgin, this is an added bonus, I can tell you boy you are going to have one hell of a time with this bitch. She's like the energiser bunny but instead she just fucks and fucks and fucks – this bitch can't get enough come to satisfy her cravings and she couldn't keep her legs closed to save herself. Right then I think it's time, we introduced you to your first mind numbing fuck, follow me".

All this time you have been straining to hear what has been going on in the room next door but after the initial commotion you have only heard muted conversation and then suddenly your master appears in the doorway pushing it open. In a swirling gesture as if imitating a circus host he announces.

"Brad my dear boy please step this way, cock poised and ready for action…….I give you your wholesomely and totally desirable neighbour Rebecca all trussed up, spread and waiting to fuck your brains out".

Stepping in behind him you gaze between your obscenely spread legs, past your gaping juiced up sex, and see a tall lean naked teenage with a raging hard on step into your bedroom.

Brad stops short in his tracks and his mouth falls open, nearly hitting the floor, as he feasts his eyes on your naked form. Spread open in all its glory leaving nothing to his imagination. Your cunt is shaved and oozing melted butter out and down the crack of your arse, Your anus is stretched open giving him an unimpeded look into your rectum also oozing butter obscenely. Your tits lay flat against your chest heaving, your arms and legs spread and tied above your head and the look on your face is priceless. You blush crimson to the roots of your beautiful blonde hair as you imagine the absolutely whorish decadent pose you are displaying for your local paperboy.

"F….f….f…..ff…..f…fuck………….she is so fuckin' hot, what is that leaking out of her holes? Look at those knockers, I could just chew those nips right off, Fuck I can't wait to get a piece of that" Brad says with numb struck awe.

Your master answers his quizzical question

"That golden stream oozing out of her orifices is only butter. I took the initiative to lube her up good and ready for your arrival and it is probably a good thing I did judging by the size of your big cock "big boy".

You see him puff his chest out in reaction to the compliment that he is well endowed. Too confirm your own curiosity you glance down at his formidable weapon standing hard and wanting from between his legs. You gasp a little as it does indeed look like a potent love stick.

"Brad here is a virgin my little slut" he announces "and you are going to be his first for everything…..eventually this weekend that is, we have plenty of time to initiate his "breaking in" so to speak. So Brad why don't you just hop on up and shove your cock in her, I know you want to, you are practically drooling at the mouth not to mention the obvious sign that you are excited. What will it be first – do you want to shove your cock in her hot furnace like cunt or impale her tight little arse and roger the shit out of her? You don't need any preparation, your hard, she's hot and begging for it, and the butter will more than pave the way for a good balls deep fucking – You better make your first one a good one, you always remember your first time".

Blankly he stands there slowly shifting his gaze from your naked spread form back to the evil man in the doorway, then quickly back to you to make sure you aren't a dream. Idly he strokes his tumescent throbbing cock almost as if he is back in his bedroom like any other night.