At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tim has come again on your face and you have been come on at least a dozen times your neck feels numb and your head hangs limply over the sofa. Your face is only inches from the swirling puddle of come in the bucket below and your hair still in a rough pony tail hangs past your cheek, the ends of your hair floating lazily in the bucket. Exhausted you faint into unconsciousness as your tortured body is racked in pain and numbness. However you cunt remains on fire as still you have not been granted the orgasm or release from the continuous stimulation assaulting your body for the last few hours.

Groggily you slowly waken realising you are still tied with your hands on the bar behind your neck but now you are lying on your back looking up at the ceiling. Groaning in pain and frustration you glance up to see Tim (naked and his cock and balls on inches from your upturned face) kneeling above your head. Reaching forward he grabs your legs and pulling them back and apart encircles your ankles with his hands. Kneeling back up he pulls your legs back towards your shoulders. Rolling back onto your stiff and aching shoulders once again you whimper in pain fully aware that you have been spread wide and lewdly to the other men now lazing around on chairs playing with themselves in the room.

Holding your legs as far apart as his arms will reach Tim bends forward and with one massive lick slides his tongue completely from your engorged clitoris down through the sopping rubbery lips of your labia. He flicks the tip of his tongue at the end of his sweep so that his tongue jags inside your vagina entrance briefly before your hole distends slightly and his tongue pops clear of your gushing cunt. Whimpering in seething need your head thrashes from side to side knowing if he did that just once more your would come like a banshee.

Without realising you start begging him to do it again and to make you come, that you need to come or you will go crazy, you have never been this hot and unfulfilled before, you will do absolutely anything if he would just take you over the edge.

Smiling down at you he says "Soon babe real soon but first lets make sure your are wet enough." Aghast you cannot believe what you are hearing. Wet enough, Shit you think you are so wet your vagina is like molten lava and your insides have turned to jelly.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Brad approaching carrying the ice bucket that previously collected all the come from your face and mouth while you serviced their cocks earlier. His hand seems to be in the bucket and as he approaches he with draws it holding a large 100ml plastic syringe like they administer drugs with in a hospital. Placing the bucket between your thighs on the carpet you hear a sucking noise as you can only imagine Brad pulling back the plunger and filling the syringe with the scummy contents of the bucket.

Smiling cruelly at your from between your legs you watch as the syringe comes into focus before you and note with disbelief that it is almost full of pale white slimy man come. Floating inside you can see globs of thick creamy come mixing with yellowish watery come that has since settled. Unwittingly you lick your lips and Tim says "Yep, I thought so, you would give anything to suck that right down wouldn't you my cum craving little whore. Well sorry we have other plans, but don't worry you'll get want you wanted real soon."

Watching mesmerised you wait as Brad, holding the syringe now upright, slowly pushes the plunger allowing the air in the top to escape and the cum inside to slowly creep up the tube into the pointed head. A small quantity beads at the eye of the tube and slowly so that it doesn't drop away Brad leans forward brushing the tip of the syringe against your parched and quivering lips. Longingly your tongue lashes out to lick your lips and the syringe enjoying the taste of come, although it is cold and watery, in your mouth.

Laughing Brad glances up at Tim and upon receiving a nod from him eases back and places the tip of the syringe inside your cunt entrance. Like a dog in heat you shove your hips forward trying to impale yourself on its length knowing it might be enough to get you off. Brad anticipates the move and withdraws the syringe enough that he can control its depth. Tim clamps onto your ankles harder and holding you steady restricts your movement to almost nothing. Wide eyed and gasping you stare vacantly at the ceiling as you feel Brad push the syringe ever so slowly into the depths of your cunt.

Wincing you feel the tip stop deep inside your cunt, the tip of the plastic devise pressing insistently on the entrance to your womb. Tim drags your legs back slightly further making your cunt point straight up and leans forward himself to get a better look at your upturned and impaled vagina. As he leans over your body his tight scrotum brushes over your nose and chin and you unwittingly extend your tongue and start licking and sucking his nuts. He moves slightly forward again and as if reading his mind you arch your neck back so that your tongue leaves his nut sack and licks the length of his perineum. Moving further back you then insinuate the tip of your tongue into the entrance of his gaping arse hole. He squirms and wriggles in pleasure spreading his legs wider so that you can plow your tongue deeper into his rectum.

Next thing you feel a cold rush flooding your belly and realise Brad is injecting the contents of the syringe deep inside your pussy. Squirming uncomfortably you feel your pussy fill with cold come until you feel a little run out of your vagina and run tickling down your inner thigh, down between your clenched buttocks, over the small of your back and then drip on to the carpet beneath you.

Tim pulls back and removes his arse from your mouth hence giving you an unobstructed view in front of you once again. Looking forward you see DK move into vision stroking his monster cock which by now is glowing an angry red all over. Brad moves to the side grasping one of your ankles and with Tim's free hand he reaches forward and slowly begins to rub your blood filled clit bringing it back to full stimulation again. However this time you know he won't stop and finally you can come like you have never come before.

Your head starts to thrash from side to side feeling the wave build inside your stomach and as your orgasm starts to blossom into gigantic proportions inside you. With your teeth clenched, your eyes screwed shut, and the veins standing out on your blushed and stiffening neck you feel the onset of the biggest orgasm in your life. Suddenly you yell at the top of your lungs making a wild animalistic noise as your hips heave forward and your thighs and buttocks visibly clench tightly.

At exactly this moment you sense rather than see DK fall on your heaving body and bury his 14 inch monster balls deep inside your churning spasming cunt. All at once multiple things happen.

  • Your eyes spring open in disbelief right into the video camera being trained on you from above.
  • Your yell changes to a long wailing "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss."
  • Your cunt and lower belly explode into multiple waves like molten lava is pouring through your belly.
  • DK's rampant burgeoning hard on thumps into your cunt and the twitching exploding head surges into your womb bruising past your cervix going deeper than anyone or anything as ever been before.
  • The barbell positioned in the piss slit of his erupting cock makes the come surge out in thin hard needle like shots that disperse in all directions making it feel like your womb is being pierced by a hundred hot needles all at once.
  • Cold semen and your own hot scalding come literally explode outwards from your upturned gushing pussy and literally splashes across your open thighs and onto your belly and breasts coating both you and DK in its copious volume.
  • His hot heavy balls slap viciously against your upturned clenching bottom leaving a nasty pink stinging rash and you can feel his balls twitching against the sensitive skin of your plump bottom as he fills your womb with shot after stinging shot of boiling jism.
  • A burst of colour goes off inside your head dazzling in a combined mixture of reds, yellows, blues, purples, and blacks as you fight to stay conscious and to revel in the after glow of such a tremendous and heavenly orgasm.

As climatic aftershocks are ripping through your weary and battered body you feel DK push himself off you and his cock suddenly leaves your gaping cunt. Fresh air seems to pour in and scald the raw and open nerves inside your pussy making you gasp in passion. Once again your eyes are closed and you whimper incoherently as you feel your body easing back from the edge of heaven you have just visited.

Just as the light seems to be winking out and fading away completely you are startled when you feel a body between your legs. Opening your eyes and trying to adjust to the gloom that fogs your brain you see Tim poised between your legs holding his cock ready for penetration. Just as you are about to scream No because you are so over sensitised he lunges forward skewering his rampant cock violently into your dry and unprepared arse hole.

As his cock cork screws viciously plumbing the depths of your rectum the tightness and accompanied scream wailing from your lungs makes his cock erupt deeply into your bowels, making his cock swell and add to the pain in your bung hole.

Shaking uncontrollably, your legs quivering, and your rectum clenching his invading tool the distant light races head long back into full focus and envelopes you in another mind blowing orgasm. This time the colours are only black, deep impenetrable blackness that leaves you screaming in anguish and ecstasy.