At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers

Gwen had started to process this and asked, "You know Walt?"

"Yes."

"How do you know Walt?"

"Walt and I attended grad school together and have been friends ever since. I talked to him a half hour ago."

"You talked about me to him?"

"Uh huh."

"What did he say?"

"He said you were very bright and if you ever realized it you could be a productive scholar. He thought your ex-husband messed up your self-confidence really badly and your biggest weakness was self-confidence which kept you from realizing how good you were. He said, you had, when you wanted to let go, a great sense of humor and he said no man could get within reaching distance of you and he wanted to know how in hell I ended up in your bed."

"Ánd, what did you say?"

"I said I thought I was nice to you and ended up in your bed. Walt lost his mind because he said everyone was nice to you at grad school and no one could lay a hand on you."

Gwen laughed and laughed and said, "You're incredible!"

Then she brightened and said, "Let's get dressed."

I said, "OK, lead on and nodded to the bathroom."

"No," Gwen protested. "We dress in my room. My makeup is there."

"Whatever" was all I could muster.

Gwen, however, was looking around the room and asked, "Why is your room and your bed bigger than mine?"

I responded, "You're a peon and I'm a full professor."

"OK, Mr. Inflated Ego, but we're sleeping here tonight. This is a bigger and nicer bed."

"What about your makeup?"

Gwen glanced at me and said, "Someone is not going to get his cock sucked tonight if he doesn't stop with the sarcasm."

"Oh,really? Well, someone is not going to get her pussy licked if she doesn't get off her high horse."

"Not true." Gwen said, "If I ask you to eat me, you do it."

I just smiled. She was right and she knew it. Naturally, she stuck out her tongue at me.

I grabbed my clothes and shoes and we trundled off to Gwen's room. She was excited about the new clothes and even asked, "Do I really get to keep this dress after the dinner?"

I roared with laughter and said, "I didn't rent the damn thing for you."

"Oh Will, this dress is so beautiful and it fits well. I'm in love with it."

Riding up the elevator Gwen held my cock. As we neared her floor, she suddenly said "I feel like I'm dating Sasquatch. How darn tall are you?"

"I don't know any more. We shrink as we age you know."

"Well, I think your size is approaching that of a dinosaur. You consume too much space and oxygen."

"Has it occurred to you that being four feet something is a bit on the diminutive size?"

"I am NOT four feet something. I am five feet tall and with these heels, I'll be even bigger."

I responded, "No wonder you're always going to the potty. You have a bladder the size of a thimble."

"That was mean!" Gwen shouted.

"Oh, you call me Sasquatch, but I'm mean when I make a joke at your expense."

Gwen explained, "You're a hulk. I'm delicate, so you can't make jokes at my expense."

"I see" I responded. "Thank you for that clarification."

"As we walked down the hall to her room she asked, "Do we have time for you to screw me before the dinner?"

I started laughing and said, "We'll be lucky to make it on time now."

"Too bad" was her response.

We went into her room and into the shower and we scrubbed ourselves clean and dried our hair. As we busied ourselves we peppered each other with questions so that we had plausible background information on the other one if someone persisted in questioning our story.

Gwen had problems with the bra straps and it took both of us to get it fitted, and then, incorrectly as it turned out. It was a beautiful lavender color, but I still had no reason to believe it was necessary for the dinner. Gwen, of course, assured me it was.

The panties fit fine.

She put on the dress and I stopped breathing. Breath-taking, gorgeous, knock-out, and classy, were all words that came to mind. Gwen interrupted my thoughts with a request to "zip me."

Then she revealed the shoes and the darn things were a perfect match for the dress. Gwen grinned at me and asked, "You like?"

"Beautiful, you are simply stunning."

"Pick me up."

I picked her up and she kissed me and she said, "Thank you! Now, Sasquatch, put me down."

Off we went to the dinner and I noted that we were seated at Table 2 and I asked Gwen to lead me to the table. As we approached the banquet room the din of hundreds of academics all explaining the universe to each other was deafening. Just as the doors were about to close, Gwen and I walked through the door and the din simply subsided.

Some mysterious signal passed through the assembly and most of the eyes turned to the doorway as Gwen located Table 2 and led me, by the hand to it.

One would have thought Gwen was born to royalty the way she regally led me to the table. She had a small smile of recognition for any of her departmental colleagues she recognized. Their jaws, incidentally, were in their plates.

As we passed one table I spotted a departmental colleague of mine, Howard, who had a smile a mile wide and who noted, "Hell of an entrance, Will!" I smiled and winked at him.

We sat down at Table 2 and I introduced Tom and his wife Katie to Gwen and Harry, a grizzled old bachelor like me, and Martha, a middle-aged colleague, and Rasheed and Rawanda his wife, and the gay couple whom I could never keep straight. One was David and one was Thomas. Gwen smiled engagingly at each.

Harry, who was never known for his savoir-faire, looked at Gwen and asked, "God Almighty, what a lovely creature. From whence have you sprung?" Gwen smiled sweetly and said, "From my mother's womb." That dismissed Harry for the night.

The meal was lovely although I was routinely distracted by Gwen's tiny hand gripping my cock under the table cloth. When I'd look at her she'd say, "This is nice and stroke me."

As the meal concluded, the president of our association stood at the microphone and welcomed everyone and explained that the awards portion of the evening would commence shortly. "However," he said, "in a departure from the norm I am going to ask Will David --and he looked directly at me -- to come up here and introduce his companion of the evening. Will, you and the lovely lady created quite an entrance and a subsequent stir this evening and a major topic of conversation this evening so far has been you and the identity of the lovely lady."

Gwen was shocked and embarrassed, but she bore up well and smiled as I rose to take the microphone. I began with, "I know exactly what you were all asking and that is, "How does he rate that?" Laughter erupted as did applause and I thought Gwen might disappear under the table.

"The lovely lady is Gwendolyn Davis and she is one of us. She is currently an assistant professor at Rockingham and she shows real promise as a scholar. Gwen and I met some six or seven years ago when she was a first-year grad student at MIT where I was visiting my old friend, Walt Howard. Walt had taken Gwen on as a student and he introduced us. I took one look at Gwen and said, 'Well, well, well.' Gwen looked back at me and said, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa. We'll see about that.'"

Laughter erupted and I concluded "Gwen and I have quietly dated since then." Applause followed as I relinquished the microphone to the president.

I returned to our table and seated myself. Gwen gave me a big smile and her tiny hand snaked under the table cloth to grab and hold my cock.

The awards ceremony began and, in a lull, I turned to Gwen and asked, "How are you doing?"

She said, "This bra is killing me."

I responded, "Serves you right. You owe me fifty bucks and don't stick your tongue out at me."

Gwen dissolved in laughter and said, "Will, I am having the best time." And she squeezed my cock.

I whispered back, "So is Ivor."

Gwen leaned over and said, "You're such a dummy. His name is Ivan."

Meanwhile the awards ceremony was ongoing and it was interesting to see who was winning in each category. The last of the awards, the prestigious one, was given to the scholar whose article was most cited by other writers in articles, books, and reports and, even occasionally, in the public media where the journalist usually rendered the findings completely incomprehensible. I was surprised to learn that I won the award for my article on sampling bias in survey and poll research.

I went to the platform again and dispatched with the award by saying, "Thank you to all you extraordinarily discerning and discriminating scholars who cited me." The place erupted into laughter.

When I returned to the table Gwen was laughing and dabbing her eyes. I looked at her questioningly and she said, "I'm sitting here thinking, Great God Almighty, I'm sleeping with the best damn scholar in the field."

I responded, "That's right, so please show a little respect for a change."

Gwen responded, "Bite me."

When the banquet concluded, people streamed up to our table ostensibly to congratulate me, but I'm certain it was really to check out Gwen. She was simply spectacular.

Gwen and I dealt with all the well-wishes and gawkers and just as we thought we'd made it through the ordeal Madeline showed up. Madeline was a lifelong departmental colleague of mine. We had last agreed on something in 1986 or 1987. Name an issue and we were going to be polar opposites on it. Madeline grabbed a chair and sat down. I sarcastically asked, "Gee, Madeline, why don't you join us?"

Madeline just smiled at me and said, "Up yours, Will." She turned to Gwen and said, "This old bastard is as big a pain in the ass as I've ever known, but he's an honorable and decent man. You could do a lot worse. Just don't let him tell you that quantitative research is the only valid means of determining truth."

Gwen looked from Madeline to me and back to Madeline and I said, "Numbers confuse Madeline."

Gwen erupted into laughter and then tried to stop her laughter by clapping her hand over her mouth, but her body was shaking with laughter. When she regained some composure she walked over to Madeline and the two hugged and Gwen said, "Thank you, Madeline."

I leaned over and squeezed Madeline's hand and said, "Thank you very much."

Madeline grinned and arose and her parting words to me were, "You are a Dirty Old Man, but my God, she's lovely."

As Madeline departed, Gwen took my hand and announced, "I have to pee."

I looked at her in mock horror and said, "The first thing you say to a Scholar of the Year is 'I have to pee?'"

"Yes," she responded, "don't forget how much these panties cost."

"Please don't remind me," was all I could say.

We walked out of the dining room and found the bathrooms. Gwen said, "I'll need your help fixing the bra, too."

I was waiting for her when she came out of the ladies room and she asked, "Is there anyone in the men's room?"

I shook my head, "No."

Gwen grabbed my hand and led me into the men's room and into a stall. I unzipped her and followed her directions about which strap to loosen and which to tighten and she announced she was comfortable.

We walked outside and Gwen said, "We have to go to the dance."

I looked at her in amazement and asked, "Why?"

Gwen explained, "This is a big night and you won a major award and it's expected that you'll make an appearance and dance."

'Says who?" I asked.

"It's just common protocol" Gwen explained.

"In academe?"

"Yes, it's protocol even in academe, you old fossil." And she grabbed my hand and hauled me towards the ballroom.

"Wait a second, Beautiful. With whom am I going to dance?"

"With me, Silly."

"How will we do that? Gwen, I'm actually six feet, four inches, and you're size 'extra-tiny.' How in the world do we dance?"

Gwen said, "Sometimes you are amazingly dense, Will. Let's practice right here. Do the box four-step."

It was like magic. I simply lowered my arms and Gwen raised hers and I took small steps and Gwen took big ones and it was wonderful.

I said, "I'm amazed, but we can do this."

Out of seemingly nothing Gwen started laughing and she was laughing pretty hard.

"Now what?" was my question.

"Oh Will, that line of yours about Madeline that numbers confuse her was the funniest thing I've heard in years. You'll have to tell me about her and her quantitative argument."

We entered the ballroom where a good sized crowd had assembled.

Someone yelled, "Here they come!"

We strolled in holding hands. Unbelievably, some creep walked up to us, whom neither of us knew, and said, "Will, with your permission, may I have a dance with this lovely lady?"

I don't know what kind of answer he expected, but it wasn't "Go fuck yourself."

He literally recoiled. The shock in the room might have measured on a seismometer somewhere until a few men and Gwen erupted into laughter and a smattering of applause followed.

The band, fortunately, started a nice tune and I nodded to Gwen and we walked to the center of the floor and began to dance. Gwen was still laughing and said, "I didn't think you knew the 'f' word."

I said, "I try not to use it, but sometimes it comes in handy."

Gwen just laughed and we danced on and after four dances Gwen said, "It's OK. We can go now, but first you have to pick me up and dance with me holding me up."

I looked at her and said, "I do?"

Her response was, "Pick me up and dance."

So, I did and the crowd applauded and as they applauded Gwen leaned into me and kissed me for what must have been fifteen seconds. Then, as the music ended she said, "OK, put me down."

I deposited her gently on the floor and Gwen said, "Good night everyone."

I asked, "What was with the marathon kiss while I was holding you?"

Gwen looked at me and smiled. She said, "That was a signal to every woman in that room that you are mine and out-of-bounds to them. In the plainest terms possible, your cock goes only in my pussy."

"That's what that was?"

"Absolutely, that's what that was. The men had no clue, but every woman there got the message loud-and-clear."

"Was that necessary?"

Gwen shook her head and explained, "Will, after that award tonight, you're Trophy material. A lot of women want to make you a notch on their belt.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't. Numbers confuse Madeline: women confuse you."

I sighed and said, "OK, if you understand it, that's enough. But tell me about the cock and pussy part again."

Gwen laughed and laughed. "Very soon, Old Man, very soon."

We went to Gwen's room and undressed and, once naked, Gwen sat on my lap and thanked me again for the evening and the clothes and the shoes and for being so good to her.

I just squeezed her and she guided my mouth to her nipple. I sucked gently and she stroked my cock. I switched nipples and her stroke quickened. I sucked her for a few moments more and she said, "OK" and removed her nipple from my mouth.

She pushed me on my back and got between my legs and began to suck my cock. I cautioned her, "Don't get hurt."

She stopped sucking and asked, "What?"

I pointed out that my cock grew two inches tonight when they gave me that award. Gwen collapsed into laughter and rolled around on the bed laughing. Eventually she resumed sucking me until I was moaning. Gwen gave me a final lick and scrambled on top of me and squatted with her pussy over my face. I parted her lips and licked something molten. I licked her endlessly and she squirmed and moaned. When I licked her clit she said, "No, Will, you'll make me cum and I want your cock in me for that."

I resumed licking her and she moaned, "Oh, Will..."

She made me pause and she turned over and presented me her pussy again while she grabbed and sucked my cock. We licked and sucked each other endlessly. Finally, she got off me and mounted me. I simply moaned and managed to mutter, "Oh, Beautiful, you are wonderful."

She slid up and down on me and drove me crazy. I had to sit up so I could hold her and look into her eyes. We simply rocked into each other and stared at each other. Soon we were smiling and the only sound was the squishing of my cock penetrating her pussy.

"Beautiful, this is the most wonderful feeling in the world. There's nothing better than being in your pussy."

"Will, I think I'll be living for these moments from now on. I love this and want this and need this"

We rocked some more and Gwen began to pant

.

I asked Gwen, "Do you want me to cum in you now or do you want me to save it for later."

"Save it, Will. I'll want you again, soon."

She panted more and then she gritted her teeth and said, "Will David?"

"What is it, Gwen.

"This cock" and she grunted and grimaced, "is mine now. You understand?"

"Yes."

"Your...ugggggghhhhh...tongue is mine now. You understand?"

"Yes."

She was rocking faster and grunting, but she managed to gasp, "You are mine....ohhhhhh.....now. Yes?"

"Yes, Gwen."

"Uggggggghhhh.....Uggggggghhhh....Oh, I'm cumming, Will."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! And she stiffened and drenched me with the gush of her cum.

I slowly leaned backward and pulled her onto my chest.

She was gasping for breath and sobbing and muttering something I couldn't make out.

Eventually, she calmed and raised her head and looked into my eyes. "Will David?"

"What, Beautiful."

"You know where this is going don't you?"

"Oh,geez, change the subject."

"You coward!"

"Gwen, I'm not a coward. I've lived by myself my whole life. I haven't a clue what it would be like to share a house with someone. I sleep when I want. I eat when I want. I don't answer the phone. I read for hours. I'm a bachelor."

"Will!"

"What, Gwen."

"Your days may be numbered."

"Yes, I know."

"OK, and you better remember it."

I asked, "Am I off the hot seat now?

"Yes, but I have one more question?"

"Oh, boy. What is it?"

"How many orgasms have I had since I met you?"

I had to laugh and say, "Really, I have no idea."

Gwen said, "I haven't been orgasmic in years. This is so wonderful. How do I thank you?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing."

"Will, I'm shameless. I'm wanton, I'm aggressive. I'm perpetually wet when I'm with you. Is this really OK?"

"I don't think words like wanton and aggressive fit this situation, Beautiful. You've been sexless since forever and you've discovered someone who appreciates you, enjoys you, wants you to laugh, wants you to tease him, wants to have sex with you, and yes, someone who doesn't know what love is but knows he's never felt like this before. You should be uninhibited and free-spirited and as crazy as you like. You call me an old fossil and that's not far from the truth. You've awakened me to the joys of dealing intimately with someone and wanting them to enjoy themselves and be everything they can be."

Gwen's eyes were watery and she simply hugged me.

She released me and had a devilish grin and asked, "You're really not upset about the bra and panties are you?"

I laughed and said, "I knew there was no way you were going to listen to me when you went out that door. I'm just thankful you didn't come back with purple stockings and a feathered hat as well."

Gwin kissed me and asked, "Will you feed me now?"

"Feed you? What are you talking about?"

"Will, I'm starved. I hardly touched my dinner because I was so excited and having so much fun and interacting with people and playing with Ivan and praying that I wouldn't mess up and looking around and eating up the culture and learning who all the people were."

"Oh, OK. Where do you want to eat?"

"I just need something light. Let's wash up and go to that coffee shop downstairs where you took me for coffee and cheesecake the other day."

"You mean we're going to return to the scene of the crime?"

Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers