At Long Last: Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers

Out of the shower we dried off and I put on my shirt and trousers while Gwen donned her robe and we awaited our dinner. Once again, Gwen's lack of confidence emerged and she tenuously asked, "You'll stay the night with me, won't you?"

"Unless you throw me out, I will" was my response. Gwen smiled and walked to me to be held. Our dinner arrived and we settled down on the bed¸ naked, to eat. Gwen wanted to know what tomorrow held for us. I explained that I had an executive committee meeting of the association to attend and some colleagues from around the country to see, an NIH luncheon engagement I had to keep and a dinner engagement I had to cancel so we could eat together if she was also free. That made her happy and she said there were a few sessions she wanted to attend, a friend from graduate school she wanted to see and she wanted to have dinner with me and she wanted me to screw her brains out. That brought a snort of laughter from me and then the phone rang.

As the conversation unfolded, I deduced that it was her son or daughter checking to see that Gwen was fine and to see if her presentation had gone well. Gwen was effusively happy and reported that things had gone well and she was looking forward to the remainder of the conference. Happy with his mom's responses, her son, as it turned out, said his goodnight and wished her well.

We resumed our conversation and the phone rang yet again. This time it was her daughter and the conversation followed the outline of the previous one. I was impressed that both kids cared enough to call and make sure their mom was well.

We finished dinner and stacked the dinner dishes outside the room. Gwen said that she had not had such an emotional day in her entire life. Her trepidation about the presentation coupled with the success of it, the fun of meeting me, the intensity of our love-making, and her general euphoria was just overwhelming.

My response was, "I think that was the nicest way I've ever heard someone say she was tired and wanted to sleep."

Gwen doubled over in laughter and snuggled up to me and pulled the covers over us. I asked if she minded if I caught up with the news of the day and she had no objection so I turned out most of the lights and turned on the television to CNN. I rejoined her in bed and she again snuggled up against me, but this time she told me that she wanted to keep Ivan warm and she dozed off holding my cock in her hand.

I watched my fill of the news and turned off the television and bedside light and kissed Gwen goodnight and fell into a deep sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night I groggily came awake because something wasn't quite right. As I slowly made sense of what was happening everything came into focus. Gwen was sucking my cock. I simply laid back and enjoyed her efforts and when I was more, rather than less, awake I asked, "Who, may I ask, is violating my sexual organ?"

That elicited a peal of laughter from Gwen who then popped her head out of the covers and announced, "Anastasia wants Ivan."

Given that I was groggy I was still able to process Gwen's statement pretty quickly and it took my breath away. Anastasia was Ivan the Terrible's first wife. I had jokingly picked Ivan as a name for my cock and Gwen had followed that by dubbing her pussy as Anastasia. Well, I'd have to explore the meaning of all that later. Right now I had an insistent woman tugging on my cock.

Gwen repeated herself, "Anastasia wants Ivan and she wants him pretty badly, too."

I asked, "Does that mean Anastasia is wet?"

"Anastasia is dripping" was Gwen's response.

"Then Anastasia should mount Ivan and ride him hard" and Gwen did just that. She grabbed my cock and swung her left leg over my body and lowered her magical pussy onto me. We both exhaled loudly and Gwen commenced thrusting herself up and down my cock.

Gwen murmured, "Oh Lord, Oh Lord, that is so good. Oooooh! Ooooooh! Ooooooh! Oh, Will, I am going to cum so hard!"

Despite Gwen murmurings and thrusts and despite the intense, and almost insane, pleasure of the moment, quite oddly, I got the biggest thrill out of hearing her use my first name for the first time in our knowledge of each other. Maybe she was seeing me as a person and not as a senior professor or mentor.

Then Gwen yelled something unintelligible and I felt her pussy clamp down on me followed by a gush of her cum that covered my balls and upper thighs. I grabbed her by the waist and lowered her to my chest and we kissed and kissed.

Gwen had not dismounted from my cock and she had regained enough feeling to know that I was still hard inside her. She said, "Oh, Will, you didn't cum."

"It's OK" I said. "I'll give you cum in the morning before I leave."

"Promise?" she asked.

"I promise. I'll give you enough that you'll have trouble keeping it inside you."

Gwen said, "Then I won't wear panties so it will be sure to run down my legs."

I hugged her and asked, "Have you always been such a vixen?"

She said, "No, never. It's just that you make me crazy."

"Can you sleep now?"

"Yes," Gwen answered, and then laughed at the sound made when she rolled off me and my cock popped out of her.

We slept until morning when I awoke first and headed to the bathroom where I was glad to find a hotel provided toothbrush and toothpaste and I also washed Gwen's now dried fluids off my thighs and cock and balls.

That done, I phoned room service and ordered coffee and rolls to be delivered. I dressed and waited for room service and Gwen awakened when the knock at the door announced the coffee. I tipped the waiter and poured us each a cup of coffee. Gwen jumped out of bed and yelled "Potty" and "I'll be back." She was back shortly and said, "Oh, you dear man, you ordered coffee." She sipped coffee and then pointedly noted, "You're wearing clothes."

I looked quizzically at her and she said, "I remember something about a promise made sometime in the middle of the night."

My retort was, "Would you have approved of me greeting room service naked?"

"Oh! Well, the waiter is gone now."

Sighing, I got up and got undressed and asked rhetorically, "OK, now?"

Gwen got up and said, "Good morning, Ivan" and she knelt in front of me and engulfed my cock in her mouth.

Gwen had not forgotten how to suck a cock in her ten years of abstinence and I grew an impressive hard-on in short order. I placed my hand under her chin to stop her. She looked questioningly at me and I said, "The bed."

Gwen released my cock and ran to the bed and spread her legs. She put her hands on each side of her pussy lips and opened them to me. I knelt on the bed and lowered my mouth to her open pussy and gently tongued her pussy and clit. Gwen closed her eyes and hissed something that sounded like "Yessssssssssssss."

I continued to tongue her until her tiny clit was visible and then I put my mouth around it and sucked steadily on it. Gwen was writhing and moaning and occasionally I could discern the word, "Yes" in her moaning. Then she started pounding the bed with her fists and stopped doing that long enough to bend forward and grab my head and pull it into her steaming pussy. I continued sucking her clit until she groaned from deep in her diaphragm and then stiffened and I felt the gush of her release and she fell back on the bed in a stupor. I positioned myself on the bed and held her until her trembling stopped.

Gwen lifted her head and stared into my eyes and said, "Please don't love me and leave me."

I thought for a moment and said, "I told you I wouldn't hurt you emotionally or physically so stop your worrying."

Gwen nodded her head and fell back on the bed. When her breathing was normal again she said, "You promised."

I laughed and said, "Insatiable wench."

Gwen smiled and said, "That's right" and she located my cock and stroked it.

I asked, "Now?"

Gwen's response was to spread her legs and this time she placed a pillow under herself. I climbed between her legs and held my cock as I rubbed it up and down her soaked pussy. Gwen smiled and said, "I love it."

I surprised her by quickly sliding my cock into her and commenced pumping into and out of her. Gwen wrapped her legs around me and humped back. I again went into a frenzy and simply slammed into her and then withdrew slowly only to slam into her again and again and again. Gwen screamed and probably woke the dead let along anyone sleeping in the hotel. As gently as I could I put my hand over her mouth and said, "Easy, Beautiful."

She nodded her head to indicate she understood what she had done. A few minutes later her next words were, "Oh, Will." She went into extreme rigidity and her cum bathed me again. I then went into a fury of humping her until I couldn't hold on any longer and I shot rope after rope of cum into her. I couldn't help it. I just collapsed on top of her and would have stayed there had Gwen not groaned, "Will, you're too heavy for me." It really took some effort to rouse myself but I managed to roll off her small frame. I had the fleeting thought, "I'm getting too old for this."

Gwen rolled into me and we wrapped our arms around each other and we both dozed off. I don't know how much later it was, but Gwen awakened me with a slap on my backside. I opened my eyes and she said, "We have to get moving. You have an executive committee meeting in 45 minutes."

I staggered out of bed and announced, "I'm really going to be a ball of fire at that meeting. I'll be lucky if I don't hurt myself when I fall asleep."

Gwen laughed and said, "I'm half your size. Am I too much for the old man?"

I said, "I think so."

Gwen stuck out her tongue at me and said, "To the shower."

We marched into the shower and washed and dried each other and entered the bedroom to dress. I was thankful that I had put on a fresh suit and tie only 30 minutes before cancelling our dinner plans the previous evening. I was presentable in short order and grabbed some more coffee and a roll and gulped it down. I looked at Gwen and she was beautifully attired. I complimented her and she curtsied and then pulled up her skirt to show me her bare pussy. I rolled my eyes and made no comment. We marched to the elevator with briefcases in hand. When the elevator came we entered and stepped to the back and faced forward. Gwen slid her hand over the front of my trousers and gripped my cock all the way down the elevator. She looked straight ahead, but she couldn't hide her grin. I whispered in her ear, "Remind me to wring your neck the next time we're alone."

We left the elevator on the ground floor and Gwen said, "Later, old man. I go this way and you go that way."

I went to the executive committee meeting and managed not to embarrass myself by falling asleep and 90 minutes later I was talking with a colleague from the West Coast about typical professional matters. I did remember to tell him that I thought I had a graduate student who would be finishing in the next year and I thought my colleague might be interested in recruiting him.

Seventy-five minutes later I met with another colleague from Canada who was desperate to recruit young faculty to his department and I gave him the names of some people with whom he should speak while at the conference.

Following that I headed for the door because I had a luncheon meeting a few doors from the hotel. As I passed the hotel's lunch room I spotted Derek, the graduate student who had initially reviewed Gwen's paper. He was in the lunch line waiting for a table to clear so he and some friends could seat themselves. He spotted me and beckoned me to join him. I detoured to meet him and he said, "Professor, I think you want to look over at that table where the four women are seated."

I looked in the direction Derek had pointed and saw Gwen with three of our women grad students. One of them was the young woman who had seen Gwen kiss me in the coffee shop. Gwen was listening as the three women had to be discussing only one thing with her.

I looked at Derek and asked, "Is there anyone here who doesn't know I spent the night with the lady?"

Derek tried hard to suppress his smile, but he failed miserably. He did, very judiciously, say, "I couldn't say, Sir."

I smiled at Derek and said, "You're a prudent young man. Thank you for calling me over here."

I strode into the lunch room and up to the table where Gwen and the four young women were seated. One of the young women saw me approaching and involuntarily gasped which drew the attention of the others at the table to her. Given that she was staring at me, the others turned to see at what the young woman was staring. There were a lot of gasps when they saw me.

I said, "Good morning ladies. Are you discussing the relative merits of the logarithmic regression with my colleague here?"

They were all speechless. I looked long and hard at each of the graduate students and said, "Have a good day. While you're at it, discuss all the regression methods and their respective merits."

That said, I spun on my heel and walked out of the lunch room. I noticed that Derek was enjoying himself immensely at the expense of his graduate student colleagues.

As I approached the door to the street, still on my way to lunch, I heard "Will!" I turned and Gwen was rushing after me. When she reached me she scolded me saying, "You scared those women half to death. They're shaking."

I shrugged and said, "I can't imagine why. I know of nothing inherently frightening about the topic of regression analysis."

Gwen was still scolding when she said, "You really are a Sphinx which is the nickname the graduate students gave you."

I said, "You know, better than anyone, that I'm not a Sphinx. But, when someone meddles in my personal life, I'm a thorough-going bastard. Those women know nothing about me and they had no business seeking you out to talk about me. They are out-of-bounds."

Gwen looked thoughtful, but then added, "Will, they had only the nicest things to say about you."

"That" I said, "is immaterial. They have no reason to be meddling in my personal life."

Gwen pleaded, "Will, what can I say to them that will make them feel better."

I literally growled, "That's neither your problem nor mine."

Gwen looked stricken. I looked at my watch and said, "I'm nearly late for the luncheon meeting. Can you be in your room at 2:00 p.m.? She said that she could and I said, "I'll be there and I'll answer your questions myself."

Gwen nodded affirmatively and departed. I went to the luncheon and enjoyed some good company and good food and calmed down considerably. A few minutes after 2:00 p.m. I knocked on Gwen's door and she let me in. I kissed her and led her to the bed and asked her to undress. She looked both puzzled and worried, but she did as I asked. I also undressed. Naked, we laid down on the bed and I asked her to spread her legs for me. She did so and I inserted myself between her legs and ran my finger up and down her pussy slit. I looked at her and she was looking at me with big eyes.

I parted her pussy lips and licked her. Then I said, "In the next year I'll be spending a lot of time and money and effort coming to see you and bringing you to see me."

Then I licked her again. "You'll learn who I am."

And I licked her again. "And I'll know who you are."

Again I licked her and Gwen squirmed. "You won't need anyone to tell you who I am."

I sucked her clit and I heard Gwen inhale sharply. "You'll know what I think."

I kissed her clit. Gwen gasped and her pussy moistened.

"You'll know why I think as I do." And, I licked up and down her pussy which was going from pink to a deep red.

"You'll learn why you want me to eat your pussy." And I flicked her clit with my tongue.

Her pussy lips were engorged and Gwen was squirming. I slid a finger into her pussy and said, "You'll know why you want me to screw this tight pussy of yours."

Before I could say or do anything else Gwen moaned, "Oh, Will! Now! Please!"

I mounted Gwen and she clung to me like a leech and we smiled at each other and again screwed ourselves senseless.

Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers
12