At My Cousin's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little after ten when I got back to my mother's. The smell of bacon hit me as soon as I entered the apartment. "I was wondering when you were going to get home. I couldn't wait for breakfast any longer but your timing is impeccable as usual when it comes to food." Mom shouted from the kitchen. I smiled and kicked off my shoes before heading to the kitchen.

"That smells great. I am absolutely famished." I said as I gave Mom a hug from behind. She gave me a poke in the ribs with her elbow causing me to grunt and I went and sat at the dining room table.

"Given that it's almost 10:30 in the morning, I'm guessing you and Bev still get along as well as you use too." Mom laughed as she dropped the plate with pancakes and bacon in front of me. I'm very lucky in that my mother and I have a very open relationship and can talk about anything together. We talked about Bev before I moved to Toronto and I confessed that I could fall for her if I let myself but didn't feel I could trust her. "You know, I still think that you would be surprised by Bev if you gave her a chance."

"Maybe but after Tracey, I don't think I'm ready to risk it." I said between mouthfuls of my mother's patented blueberry pancakes. Tracey was the first girl I ever loved and after eight months of dating I was having serious thoughts of marriage. Then I found out that she never gave up on her previous boyfriend. I was devastated and I know it has affected every relationship I've had since then. So when it came to trusting someone I know to have a rather large sexual appetite, I was not willing to risk heartache again.

We finished our breakfast as we chatted about different things. Then we decided to head out to an afternoon movie. The wedding wasn't until 4:00 so we had time. We headed to Batman Begins (my mother's choice) and unfortunately it started late due to technical difficulties and we ended up skipping out on the last ten minutes. Everyone told me we didn't miss anything important at that point. I had another shower, shaved and put on my suit and headed to the wedding.

I arrived about ten minutes to four, just enough time to say hello to my father and his current woman, my aunt and uncle and to congratulate my cousin before the ceremony began. The wedding and reception were all in the same building, which is always nice, and it was a small crowd so for once I actually got to sit close to the action as it were. What I saw next completely threw me for loop, and cause a quick rise in the pants as I flashed back a few years.

You see my cousin had a twin sister, Sylvia, who used to be the subject of many a wet dream and masturbatory fantasy when I was younger. Sylvia always hung around with us growing up. She developed early and had full breasts and a very shapely body at an early age. Cousin or not, I was 18 and full of hormones, so any chance to be near a hot girl was always enjoyed.

One incident sticks in my mind from that time period. The three of us were in the basement chatting and just hanging out when my Aunt called my cousin Matt upstairs. She needed help with something so we figured he'd be gone for a little while. Sylvia and I got into a bit of a wrestling match and while we were struggling I inadvertently got a hand full of breast. It was delightful (and maybe not all that inadvertent). I lingered a little on her firm breast and suddenly felt a hand grab my suddenly hard cock (I already had the length but the girth came later).

Without thinking I reached down and grabbed between her legs, feeling the moist heat from her tender young pussy radiating through her pants. Our wrestling match turned into a grope fest and before long we were both very worked up. Before things got completely out of control (I was 18 and horny as hell) we heard the basement door open and Matt start down the stairs. We quickly straightened ourselves and I headed to the bathroom to relieve the pressure building in my balls.

When I returned, Sylvia was gone and Matt was staring at me with an odd look. I shrugged and said it was time to head home. By the time I got home I had to relieve the pressure again as Sylvia filled my mind. We never got a chance to be alone again after that as only a few months later I was off to University. We saw each other over the holidays after that but never really spent much time together.

In the mean time I had discovered university women and had other things to occupy my thoughts. However, every time I saw Sylvia after that I remembered that wrestling match and almost always got an erection. Sylvia stayed very hot and by the time she turned 20 was absolutely smokin'. I saw her once in the summer before she headed to university herself (not mine unfortunately) and we chatted briefly as I tried to hide my erection.

It was four years before I saw her again. My parents split shortly after that and I never spent much time around the holidays with my father's side of the family (he was usually there it would be several years before I forgave him). I was visiting with my Aunt in the summer when Sylvia came home from university. I was absolutely shocked when I saw her.

My last image of her would have given a corpse an erection and now she had easily put on sixty pounds, her face was puffy and her hair was limp and rather greasy looking. I greeted her warmly and gave her a hug, which she barely returned. She pulled away from me and said hi to her mother before heading upstairs. I looked at my Aunt who gave me a frustrated look that screamed don't ask. That was almost six years ago and I hadn't seen Sylvia since then (for real or in any wet dreams).

What I saw walking down the aisle was Sylvia as I want to remember her, smoking hot. Whatever had thrown her off in university she had gotten over because she was absolutely stunning. I stared as she made her way to the front of the hall and I continued to watch her even as the bride came down the aisle. I don't think my eyes left her the entire ceremony. I was trying to understand what had happened but flashbacks to a wrestling match some 13 years earlier kept me distracted.

I pulled myself together enough to make it through the ceremony and to make it through supper (Sylvia was at the head table next to the bride) with out getting another erection, as tough as that was. After dinner the dance started and Sylvia joined her parents, my father and his woman and me at our table. An hour or so into the dance I asked Sylvia if she would like to dance (she hadn't gotten up once yet) but she declined, she didn't dance. I was more than a little dejected.

Shortly after Sylvia headed to the bar, I watched as she moved across the room, trying not to be too obvious about staring at her ass. She bypassed the bar and headed down the stairs to the change rooms on the first floor (the wedding and reception were held in a country club), however before she headed downstairs she looked right at me and gave a little nod of her head. At first I thought I imagined it but decided what the heck and followed her downstairs.

Sylvia was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, sitting on a bench, looking very unhappy. She smiled, weakly, as I came down the stairs and got up and headed into the women's change room. I hesitated a moment before following her into the room. It was quite nice and she had plunked herself in a nice armchair and tapped the one next to it so I joined her. We sat quietly for a few minutes before she finally spoke.

"I'm glad you could make it to the wedding. I wasn't sure how I would react to seeing you again after all these years. I still feel bad about how I treated you the last time we saw each other." Her voice was very quiet and I was about to speak when she raised a hand to stop me. "I've always could talk to you and I wanted to tell you something and then I have a very serious request to make. Please listen to my story and then give my request some serious thought." I nodded my acceptance and I could tell she was working up the courage to go on. I stay quiet and gave her what ever time she needed.

"You know what is silly, I still remember that wrestling match we had, what over 13 years ago. That day has always stuck with me for some reason." Sylvia smiled as she looked at me, I wanted to tell her it was the same with me but I knew if I interrupted she would never get through what she wanted to tell me. "I know I was pretty hot back in my teens, and it was a definite asset when I first went to university. I had guys willing to do anything for me. I just had to flirt a little, wink, stretch or bend over and the guys would come running."

"It was all fun and games for most of my first year until just after exams finished. My girlfriends and I were at a party to celebrate our freedom for the summer, lots of guys were there hitting on us. I'm not sure who it was but someone slipped something into one of my drinks. I don't really remember what happened next but I remember waking up pinned between two drunken college boys. One was fucking my ass and the other, well, you know. I was very weak and could barely move. A third boy stuck his dick in my mouth."

"It comes back to me in flashes sometimes and I'll wake up scared in the middle of the night. I don't know who they were or even how many but I figure at least ten guys raped me that night, some did it several times. I vaguely remember them finally finishing with me and laughing about how they finally got the hot stuck up bitch. I passed out at that point and woke up the next morning very sore, nude and covered in cum." I could tell this was very hard for Sylvia to talk about and it made me furious. I wanted to kill the guys that did this to her. Unfortunately it also aroused me, which made me want to kill myself.

"That was my first time. No romantic encounter with a man I loved, no mad passionate romp with the guy of my choosing. No, I was drugged and raped by a bunch of drunk college boys. I have never told anyone about that night. I never called the police, never told my friends, never told my parents, no one. Until now." Sylvia seemed to be gaining strength as she spoke so I refrained from interrupting, fearing she may not be able to get going again.

"It feels good to finally say that out loud, to finally confront the incident. Thank-you for listening. That unfortunately is not the end of my story. That summer when I returned home from university I went into seclusion. Mom and Dad knew something was wrong but I would never tell them anything. The depression followed shortly after that, along with the eating. I started taking some medication for the depression, which combined with the eating added a lot of weight to me. I switched universities for my second year, there was no way I could go back. I would never know if one of the guys looking at me was involved in my rape."

"There was one good side effect about the weight gain though. I definitely wasn't getting pursued by the guys at university anymore. I was laughed at, made fun of, but I knew I wouldn't get gang raped again. I grew very comfortable in my new larger size and made no effort to lose the weight, even when I stopped the anti-depressants a couple of years later." Sylvia paused and raised a hand to stop me from filling the silence. We sat quietly for a couple of minutes before she started speaking again.

"When I saw you, what six years ago now, I know you were shocked to see how I looked. I was actually glad to see you but when you hugged me, my mind flashed back to that wrestling match, and it scared me. That was the first remotely sexual thought I had since the rape that didn't make me think right away of the rape. As odd as it seems, any time I had any sort of sexual thoughts, I flash back to the night and it quickly banishes any thoughts of sex. When I saw you, I didn't think of the night I was raped and that scared me. I built quite the defense mechanism to keep me safe and you broke it down with one hug."

"Any way, let's skip forward to why I decided to tell you all this. As you can tell, I've lost the extra weight and I almost feel like I did before. It's because of a guy, a man, someone I love. His name is Steven and I met him almost two years ago. I was still quite fat then but he still got to know me, wanted to be friends. I slowly started to let him in and I slowly started to feel at ease with him. My confidence started to come back and I started to cut back on food and began exercising."

"Steven was very supportive but the best thing was even as my new hot body started to come out, he still looked at me and treated me the same way. One night, about a year ago, I kissed him and then he kissed me back. That's when the old defense mechanism kicked in. My mind filled with the images of my rape and I quickly pushed him away. He was confused, yet very understanding. We have been dating since then, but we haven't done anything yet. Every time we move in that direction, my mind shuts down, filled with that night." Sylvia took a deep breath and I knew something big was coming next.

"I've managed to give him some hand jobs but any time he tries to give me something, I shut down. I want to give him more but I can't break through my own defenses. That's where I want your help. That wrestling match is the only sexual thought I have that isn't tainted by my rape. I wanted you to help me break through this barrier. I love you deeply, and trust you completely. Michael, please make love to me tonight, I need to know it can happen without me getting hurt." Sylvia finally stopped talking and I stared at her, unsure as to what to say. There was no denying that I wanted to fuck her but given the situation, I wasn't sure I could bring myself to do it. Well, at least not without feeling like shit afterwards.

"Sylvia, I love you deeply as well and I'm touched that you trusted me enough to tell me what happened. I can not even imagine what it must have been like for you to get where you are now. I'm willing to do whatever it is I can to help." She smiled and moved towards, I stopped her. "Before we go down that road, there are a couple of things I need to say first. If you love Steven and want a life with him, you are going to have to tell him what happened. In fact if you did, that might let you break down the barrier without, you know. Second, I have to confess I still remember that wrestling match and that I always secretly wanted to make love to you."

"I do plan to tell Steven about what happened, however, I still believe this is necessary for me to get over what happened. Second, I use to masturbate thinking about that match, so this goes a little beyond just getting past the rape. Now, let's move some where more private where you can show me what it can be like." Sylvia kissed me deeply and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the sauna in the women's change room. Thankfully the unit was turned off because I would have melted if I got any hotter.

"Sylvia, I will show you how it can be between people who love each other. Stop me if you feel uncomfortable at any time." I said softly as I pulled Sylvia into me and kissed her deeply and softly. We simply kissed for several minutes before I reached behind her and slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. She flinched slightly and I paused, looking into her eyes. She nodded and I unzipped her completely, stepping back to let the dress fall to the floor. "You are a beautiful woman you know, inside and out."

Sylvia blushed lightly and I pulled her in for another round of kissing. I reached behind and popped the clasp on her bra. This time, Sylvia stepped back and let it drop. I leaned down and lightly lick and kissed each nipple, loving how responsive they were. Sylvia lifted me from her breasts and removed my jacket before unbuttoning my shirt. I dropped it to the floor and she moved her hands to my belt. Seconds later my pants joined my shirt on the floor. I lifted Sylvia onto on of the cedar benches and returned my attention to her breasts.

She was enjoying the attention to her nipples and I moved my hand down to the waist of her panties. When she didn't stop me I moved my hand over her mound and rubbed lightly over her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from her, just as I remembered. I continued to enjoy her nipples and rub her cunt for several minutes until I felt her hand reach out and grab my hard cock through my underwear. I knew it was time for the next phase.

I reluctantly left her nipples and knelt on the floor, forcing her to release my dick. I slowly pulled her panties down and tossed them onto the other clothes. I leaned in a slowly licked her pussy from bottom to the top, swirling around her clit with my tongue. Sylvia tensed at first but soon relaxed as I continued loving her moist pussy. I worked slowly and carefully, reading the signs her body was giving until I was devouring her core. Sylvia was nearing orgasm and her hand clasped the back of my head, burying my face into her cunt.

"Oh, God. I've never imagined, I never knew how good this could be. God, I'm going to exploded." She screamed as she pushed my face further into her, I finally felt her tense completely as her orgasm washed over her. I pulled back from her cunt, grateful to get a full breath of air and looked up at her face. There was a look of pure joy and wonder there that I will never forget.

"That, my dear Sylvia is just the beginning." I said as I stood up and lowered my shorts to the floor. My hard cock sprung into view, and thankfully Sylvia smiled. She reached out and grabbed it, pulling me towards her. She pumped it several times before leaning forward to lick the head. "As good as that feels, you don't have to do it. This is about you, not me." I said quietly. She smiled and kept working on my cock. I smiled back and decided to let her do whatever she wanted.

She was tentative and unsure about how to suck dick but somehow the moment and emotion behind it made up for the lack of skill. "I want you to cum in my mouth. It's something I would love to do for Steven and I need to know I can get through it." I smiled and nodded as she returned to my cock. Her skill improved as she worked my dick and after just a few minutes I warned her that I was about to cum. She held the head of my cock in her mouth and pumped the shaft with her hand until I exploded.

She handled it well but some cum escaped from her lips. After the last drops were sucked from my cock, she released me and smiled, a trickle of cum trailing from the corner of her mouth. "Did I do okay?" she asked, shyly. "That was wonderful, I have no doubt that Steven will love it." I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply, tasting the salty remains of my orgasm on her lips. "By the way, any man who loves you truly, will always kiss you after a blow job like that. Anyone who doesn't, doesn't deserve it."

We kissed again for several minutes and my erection returned again. I lowered Sylvia down onto the bench and lowered myself on top of her, positioning my throbbing cock between her legs. I smiled at her and she nodded that she was ready. Reaching back I lined my dick up with her hot pussy and pushed slowly into her. I took it easy, moving slowly until I was fully buried in her cunt. She was incredibly tight and very hot. I kissed her deeply before I began to move slowly in and out of her slick tunnel.

After several minutes of gentle thrusting, I reached back and pulled her legs up. The new angle allowed me deeper access to her tight cunt as well as allowing me to apply more pressure to her clit. I built my speed until I was going as fast as I dared. Sylvia was becoming increasingly active and finally reach down and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me harder into her with each thrust. I began moving faster and harder until I was pounding into her with everything I had.

"I never knew, God, what have I been missing. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you...." Sylvia kept muttering thank-you as I kept pounding into her tight cunt. The grip on my ass became tighter and I knew she was getting close. I was nearing the point of no return myself and warned her. She gave me the green light to cum in her, so I found some extra energy and pushed her over the edge before releasing deep inside her. The intensity of the moment was almost scary.