At Night The Ice Weasels Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god! Brittain, why didn't you tell me you cut yourself?? Jesus, let me get a band-aid. Here," he said, grabbing the wet towel from the bar and making her press it down onto the wound. Hurrying behind the bar, he found the first aid kit and rushed back to her side. He opened the kit and grabbed a decent sized bandage and a disinfecting wipe and removed the soiled towel from her pale wrist.

"Thankfully, it really doesn't seem to be that bad, but you still should have let me know earlier." He scooped up her hand in his and turned the barstool so that Brittain was facing him. The tears had caused her face to swell and miniature rivers of black to form on her cheeks. She looked so young, so fragile, so innocent that he wanted to take her mouth in his and tell her he loved her. Tell her she didn't need this guy, that he would take care of her, that he wanted to be the one there for her. But he said nothing because the glazed over, despondent look in her eyes broke his heart and he couldn't choke out a single word if his life had depended on it. Instead, he went back to tending to her wrist. Something about the cold, wet touch of the cloth to her flesh jolted Brittain back to life. Responding in the same way that earned her the cut, she snatched her arm away from him.

"I can take care of myself. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself," she snapped at him, staring coldly into his eyes and she tore the antiseptic wipe from him grasp.

"God dammit, Brittain!" Finally, he was to his breaking point. He could only handle so much before snapping himself. "Just let me help you, okay?!" he ordered her, grabbing violently her arm and pulling it toward him. Brittain tensed and let out a whimper that made Ben realize he had gone too far. Loosening the grip on her arm, he closed his eyes for a minute and when he opened them Brittain saw what looked to be a tear forming there. With a passion and intensity in his eyes that made her tremble, he pleaded with her in a whisper, his voice on the verge of cracking.

"Please. Please just let me help you. I need to be able to help you. I need you to let me." Brittain, still tense, didn't respond immediately. The desperate look on his face made her want to reach out and touch it, to ease his pain. But she couldn't. She was in too much pain of her own. So she just nodded weakly, and he went back to dressing her injury. She didn't know if she was just incredibly sensitive to touch or if he intended for each swipe of the cloth on her skin to feel so intentional, sensual practically. Mind still cloudy from all the crying, the only thing Brittain was capable of focusing on was the feeling of Ben's fingers on her skin. The hair on her arms and neck prickled under his touch, forcing long, hard breaths to maintain her composure. Lost in these feelings, Brittain hadn't even noticed that he'd finished bandaging her wrist and was now merely dragging his fingers lightly, slowly up and down her forearm. She had become so aware and sensitive to the feel of his skin on hers that she was almost tickled by the slight raking of his fingers on her arm. As much as she wanted this to continue, wanted to feel his fingers delicately raking all over her body, she knew she had to put a stop to it. Placing a hand on top of his to stop him, she looked deep into his eyes with a question in her own.

"What are you doing, Ben?" Aside from breaking my heart.

He couldn't answer. He didn't have a clue what he was doing. All he knew was that he needed her. He fucking needed her, and he thought she might need him, too. Uncomfortable with the question, he took his hand back and shoved both of them in the pockets of his jeans, staring at anything but Brittain's face.

"Why did you come here, Brit? Why did you come to my bar? Of all the places you could have gone, Brit..." His tone had a bit of an edge to it that confused Brittain.

"Umm.. I don't... I just needed to clear my head. I needed some place to go, this place was close..."

"This place isn't that close, there are a lot of places closer. Try again."

"You have the best karaoke selection around?" she tried, knowing if the first reason didn't fly, the second surely wasn't going to. Truth is, she wasn't sure why she had driven all the way out to Ben's bar after spotting Kate and Perry together. He was right, there were certainly a lot of good bars that would have been a lot closer. She just found herself here. He let out a polite chuckle. Shook his head. She tried again.

"I don't know, Ben. I really don't. I guess... Fuck. I guess this place just feels like home still. I drive all the way back from school to see my boyfriend and my best friend in bed together, or rather- on couch together, and I just drove. I didn't really think about it until I got nearby. I don't have a place here anymore, this isn't my city anymore. I guess this really is just the closest I can get to calling something home..." She paused to gauge his response. He was still staring at the floor. "Does that make any sense to you at all?"

Ben looked up at her finally, and reached out to stroke her cheek when he saw the vulnerable look she had in her eyes. "Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me. I know what it's like to find something, or someone, that feels like home." He moved toward her, pressing himself against her knees, cupping her face in his large hands. He caressed his thumbs against her jawbone and she closed her eyes, tilting her head into his hand. She could feel him easing open her legs with his knee, never taking his hands from her face, and she started to shake. With everything going on, she felt weak and incapable of fighting off the quivering he coaxed out of her. The feel of his rough jeans grazing the bare skin of her inner thighs and the chilling sensation of the air sneaking up to touch her heat was almost more than she could bear. She fought to hold back a whimper. His pelvic bone now pressed firmly between her open legs, he moved into her, sliding his hands behind her ears and burrowing them into her hair.

She closed her eyes more tightly, focusing on all her other senses. Just as in her daydream before, Ben's face and lips hovered just out of reach, teasing her, tempting her. She could feel his breath upon her skin, smell a trace of mint on it. Mint. The bastard saw this coming. She froze temporarily when she first felt his soft, warm lips lighting brush over her. This time she couldn't hold back the whimper. She needed his kiss, she needed to feel his mouth against hers. There was such a force behind her desire for him that it shook her, inside and out. Ben took his time tasting her lips with his tongue, tracing the lower. Brittain opened her mouth slightly to accommodate his tongue. He saw this and proceeded on, touching his tongue to hers, discovering her mouth all over again. Gently at first and then with an urgency their mouths became one, intertwined. Brittain's hand went his face, clutching the back of his head, pulling him in so closely she wasn't sure where he ended and she began. She could feel Ben harden deep against her inner thigh. She adjusted herself to line up perfectly his thickening cock, sadly still trapped behind material, against her now very wet pussy, and suddenly realized what she was doing, and who with. Breaking the kiss, she leaned back from Ben a bit.

"This can't happen, Ben. I can't do this..."

"Yes you can, Brit. You want this. I want this. There's nothing to stop us," he reasoned, leaning in to taste her lips again. Again she pulled away. She was doing that a lot tonight.

"What's stopping us is the fact the you disappeared on me. You may have forgotten, I get that it was two years ago, but I did not. You just... disappeared." Her voice was feeble. "You broke my heart, Benjamin. I can't just let you break it again. I can't..." Now it was Ben's turn to pull back. He ran his hands through his hair and kept them folded behind his head for a while.

"You're the one who left, Brittain. I didn't move, kiddo, that was all you."

"You left me before I ever left this place! That's not fair, Ben. You know that's not fair. I hadn't even decided on a grad school yet. The only reason I went three hours away is because I couldn't stand to be around you and not with you. I would not have survived staying here," she told him, tears beginning to trickle down the beaten path again. Ben dropped his arms to his sides and tilted his head at the sight of this. She wasn't going to cry again, not because of him. Moving back into her, he wrapped his arms around her- finally!- in a firm embrace. This only made Brittain cry harder.

"You wouldn't have left, Brit. You wouldn't have left and you needed to leave. That school is perfect for you and I wasn't going to keep you from it. But I didn't know how to be around you and not be with you, either. So I wasn't around you." He pressed his face into the top of her head and inhaled deeply. She still used the same shampoo and still it drove him wild. Spearmint Eucalyptus. "Please, please know that I never wanted to disappear. I loved you then, oh my god I loved you, and I love you now. A couple years away doesn't change that. Perry doesn't change that." That last statement made Brittain cringe and push Ben away for the millionth time that night. Tiny hands clenched the front of his shirt and guilty eyes met his.

"I loved you, I didn't love Perry. You have to know that, and you have to know that I'm sorry it was him. I mean, I guess in some way I probably deserved the Perry-Kate thing. Don't think your song choice tonight was lost on me... "

"Nothing could ever make you deserve what happened tonight. Not ever. Yeah, the Perry thing sucked, still sucks, but you're right- I disappeared. What were you supposed to do?" he asked, kneading her soft hair with his hand.

"Umm, I'm gonna go ahead and say not start dating your best friend" Brittain chuckled. "That may not have been my best or most kind decision ever. But god damn, I was so angry with you. I wanted to tear your heart out of your chest, because that's how I felt..." she trailed off. Ben tilted her chin and reached down to kiss her again. Soft. Loving. She cupped her hands around his as planted gentle kisses from her head, to her forehead, to the tip of her nose, before finally reaching her parted lips again. He pressed his mouth to her more firmly this time, bit at her bottom lip. Brittain's hand went around his back and fingers began to grip around him, pulling him back to his rightful spot, pulling him between inviting legs.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?" Kisses began to burn her neck. She squeezed his legs more tightly between her own.

"I won't pull away again if you tell me not to. I won't. But I can't go through that again..." Ben's eyes, full of love and appreciation for this enchanting creature before him, gazed into Brittain's. The most gorgeous he'd ever seen, the brightest blue with a hint of green. He kissed her eyelids and smiled.

"I've been telling you all night, sweetheart; I will take care of you. You are safe with me."

"Well," Brittain started, "if that's true then I have only one more request."

"And that would be...?"

"Please god, could you just fuck the shit out of me right now??"

Ben erupted in laughter at the shock of this. Never had he heard Brittain talk that way, and he had to admit, hearing it really turned him on. Grabbing her thighs and pulling her in even closer, he assured her he was up for the challenge. If the massive hard on he was sporting was any indication of the night to come, Brit had no reason to doubt him. Wrapping her legs around his ass, she squeezed her pussy against his rock hard cock and as he let out a groan she dug her fingers into his hair and pulled him in for a deep, passion-filled kiss. Still locked in the kiss, he began to run his hands up the outside of her silken thighs, biting harder her lip when she let escape a whimper and a shudder. Massaging her leg with one hand, he used the other to grab her hair and yank her head to the side, exposing the creamy sensitive flesh of her neck. Teasing slowly with his tongue at first, he began to nibble of the soft spot at her nape. If there was one thing he remembered about Brittain it was this: she liked to be bit and she liked it to hurt. Head still torn to the side, Brittain fumbled blindly with the button of his shirt. As much as she liked him in it, she liked him more out of it. The nibble to the nape became intensified, rough. His hand reached under her and grabbed tightly her ass as he forced her hot, wet core against himself. Blind fumblings made way for frantic tearing of the buttons and soon the shirt was ripped free from his chest and shoulders.

Leaning in to kiss his chest, Brittain noticed just how warm and flushed his skin had become. It made her all the more eager to take it into her mouth. She wanted every inch of him in her mouth, and was determined to make that a reality by the end of the night. Her nails lightly clawed up and down his bare arms and she sunk her teeth into his shoulder. Gasping, Ben flung his head back and let Brittain kiss and lick her way across his chest and arms as he wrapped his fingers in her hair. He wanted to take her right then, hard and fast, but he had waited two years for this moment and he convinced himself he could a little longer. Still, her mouth against against his skin was enough to cause the erection of his life and it was becoming painfully strained, trapped beneath the unforgiving material of his jeans. Ever the observant lover, Brittain took notice of this and reached down to ease his pain. Petite fingers nimbly undid the jeans and carefully, softly released his member out into the air. At the touch of her fingers to his most sensitive of spots, Ben sunk his teeth even deeper than ever into Brittain's shoulder. A pained cry, a delicious pitch, sprang from her lips. Finding it impossible to take things slowly any longer, Brittain used one hand to dig into his chest and the other to massage his raging, ever-growing, erection.

"I knew there was a reason I loved you so much," she teased him, positively giddy to the feel of his throbbing cock in her hand.

Pulling her from her seated position on the chair, he kneeled in front of his now standing goddess and made a promise to himself that he'd worship her the way she deserved to be worshiped. His old best friend may have ruined her Valentines day, but Ben was going to make sure the day after Valentines day would be one she'd never forget. Running his hands up her legs, not missing a single inch of sensitive, precious skin, he began to kiss her thighs, wedging them open enough to lick at the innermost areas. Finding it hard to keep herself steady, Brittain braced herself by grabbing hold of Ben's hair. His tongue and hands moved higher and higher, deeper. He was pleasantly surprised when he reached the desired target, which was being guarded by a layer of thin red lace. He took a moment to suck on her through the flimsy cloth.

"Since when do you wear panties, Miss Carmichael?"

"Happy Valentines Day? Surprise?"

"Oh, tonight has been a surprise all right," he answered, busying his hands with the task of removing the lacy under layer. Brittain lifted her dress up around her stomach to aide him in his journey; and what a journey it was. Ben took his time nipping at the surrounding area with his teeth, just hard enough to cause shivers of pain to run up Brittain's spine. Being so close he could smell her made Ben almost lose control of himself. He was going to have to find a way to cool it or he'd never be able to last long enough to pay proper tribute to his lover. His love. His mouth finally met her clitoris and instantly Brittain thought she would climax. No one had ever been able to make her come as fast as Ben, and even he was breaking a record tonight. Sensing this, he withdrew his mouth from her and began to blow on her swollen clit to slow her orgasm without ever denying her attention. At the same time he worked two fingers into her tight, searing hot entrance. The pleading on Brittain's part only made him tease her more. Moving so slowly inside her, so torturously slow and gentle, Brittain began to cry for him to be more hard. Silencing her whines, Ben grabbed hold of her dress and yanked her to the ground where he was. The dress came off in a rush, as did the remaining articles of clothing on both parties. Naked flesh on naked flesh, a flurry of hurried and urgent kisses followed. Both were determined not to leave a single spot on the others body untouched, undiscovered. The wintry cold tiling of the bar floor against her back provided even greater sensation for Brittain, contrasting with almost smoldering heat of her body. Tiny beads of sweat were beginning to form on both partners as they tore at each frantically, wrapping their limbs in the others. Brittain begged him to finally take her, force himself inside her, bury himself so deep within it hurt. She cried that she had to have him inside her that very moment or she would absolutely die, and did he want that on his conscience?

That was all Ben needed to hear. He grabbed her and flipped her over, sprawling her out on the chilled floor, forcing her breasts and already rock hard nipples against the tiling. Grabbing her hair with a roughness that surprised and delighted her, Ben wasted no time being gentle when he forced his granite cock into her perfectly dripping pussy. A scream rang through the air. Fueled even more by this, Ben continued to thrust into her with all the intensity and strength he could muster, at times worrying he would split the tiny girl in half, but knowing she love it even if he did. Brittain, so overcome with the feeling of him filling her from behind, clawed at the tiles of the floor on the brink of tears. The best kind of tears. The tears that only come when you are so lost in a sea of pleasure that you lose any control you thought you had and you're exhilarated and terrified and nothing matters except that next thrust.

And thrust Ben did. Hard thrusts and deep ones, followed by long and slow. He pounded her from behind and, flipping her back over, her fucked her from above. Every thrust stole a squeal or scream from Brittain's lips, bringing both of them closer to earth shattering orgasm. Nails dug more deeply into raw and reddened flesh, mouths filling each other to the point of exasperated gasps for air. Wrapping his arms so tightly around his woman that she fought for air, he informed her of his impending arrival. With the flick of a finger once, twice, three times along her clit, the duo managed an almost impossible feat- simultaneous climax. Brittain let loose a final, deafening howl and the release of built up tears as Ben emptied himself in her, not removing himself from her tender, sweet pussy until long after the final rope shot from his quivering cock. Holding each other for warmth on the cold floor, Ben pulled Brittain close to him and licked away her salty tears. God he had missed those tears. Tears proving he had done what he set out to do. Lost in the glow emanating from the incredible woman laying sleepily beside him, he fell even more in love. A smile lay permanently on her lips and Benjamin couldn't help himself.

"What's on your mind, grasshopper?" he questioned coyly, mimicking a line she'd used frequently in their time together years ago. The smile grew larger, more devilish.

"Oh, I don't know. I was just thinking I could really go for a peanut butter cup right about now," she toyed.

"Oh really? Is that all? Never satisfied, are you, woman?" he toyed back.

"Well, I guess there was one other thing, something I always wanted to try. I think you know. You did, after all, promise you'd be my first..." she trailed off, suddenly shy and hiding herself in the crook of his arm. Instantly he knew what virginity she spoke of. It was his turn to smile, and smile he did.