At the Cinema with Neena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vizmaster
vizmaster
121 Followers

We were both a bit mentally exausted after this and for a while we just stayed quiet, my hands just gently caressing her body underneath the shawl as we sat looking up at the movie screen. Several minutes went by like this. After some time, I took her right hand and placed it on my crotch. As briefly mentioned before, I had been in a state of arousal for a very long time with no release at all. Neena immediately grasped my penis from over my trousers and gave it a few gentle squeezes. I moved my hand to the side and pulled my zipper down. Neena's fingers moved inside and grabbed a hold of my erect member. She was surprised that she was able to feel my naked cock rightaway - I had of course not told her that during the intermission I had taken off my own underwear as well!

It was now my turn to be tormented by Neena. She caressed my cock, squeezed it, pumped it but never allowed me any release. My cock wasout in the open, sticking out of my pants. Luckily I was so far to the right of the group that Rishi's dad and brother were unlikely to see anything. My hands meanwhile remained underneath the shawl covering her body and caressing her all over. Eventually she got around to move her hand up and down my shaft in a continuous pumping motion. Much the same as I did to her, she'd bring me close to a climax and then slow down. The pleasure was intense and I knew that I'd blow out a huge load whenever I would come. Once again I took her panty from between her thighs and held them in my right hand to help clean up. Now only my left arm was wrapped around her body attacking her breasts and nipples while she continued to pump me. My own climax was probably one of the most pleasurable I had ever felt. I had tensed my body to make sure I made no untowards movements that would attract attention.

I placed Neena's panty at the tip of my shaft and when I came I felt I'd never stop. Neena's panty, already moist with her own cum, was now soaked with white goo from my cock. I turned left and could see Rishi watching us with an expression of horror and disgust. I took the panty, now with both our juices mixed and bringing it under Neena's shawl, wiped her breasts and belly and then all over her back. I did this so quickly that even Neena was surprised and had no time to react either way. I had effectively coated her entire upper body with our mixed juices that would shortly dry out. I did this for several seconds until satisfied that I had transferred as much as I could of the fluids from the panty onto her body. I stuffed the panty back into the handbag on my side. Next I took her bra and used the cups to clean the remaining fluids still oozing out of my cock. Her inner bra cups were now coated my cum. I stuffed the bra back in her handbag as well and returned it back to her lap. I moved the shawl down slightly and could see her breasts glistening with the fluids coating them - the sight was incredibly thrilling.

Over the next few minutes, we readjusted her clothes back to order, pulling her blouse down once again and sliding her saree and petticoat back to cover her legs and then finally putting away the shawl. There were still about 15-20 mins of the film left and we spent much of this time necking and kissing - Rishi still staring at us but not saying anything. As the film ended, I whispered to Neena to go to the washroom and put back on her bra and panty. I felt this feeling of ownership in front of her family and wanted to assert it. I wanted her to wear the panty and cover her pussy with our mixed juices while her breasts and nipples would feel my cum from the bra.

As we left the hall to exit outside, Rishi's brother pointed at my pants and informed jokingly that I had my zipper open. I'd forgotten to close it but luckily nothing showed and I acted suitably embarrassed. As we walked back to the car, I was back to feeling aroused. The experience that day had been unimaginable. Neena had cooperated fully with me in our little adventure. Rishi had watched but kept quiet. Also his father and brother clearly had no clue or suspicion about what was going on. Neena looked so demure and such a normal perfect mother/wife as we walked back to the car.

The ride back home was normal. It had already darkened and I was able to spend the time looking at Neena's profile from the rear and admiring her body. My one regret was that I hadn't been able to fuck her that day. What a thrill that would be, to make love to her while her husband and family were so close-by? To eat her pussy and taste her juices a few feet away from Uncle! To lift her up and fuck her standing, her body moving up and down my cock behind her husband's back! My fantasies were running wild and my cock was hardening. I now needed some time to think what else I and Neena could do together using Rishi as our warning bell. I figured things were only going to get better.

vizmaster
vizmaster
121 Followers
12