At the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plastered my face to her crotch and rubbed my hands down the inside of her legs. She instinctively closed her thighs on my head. It wasn't so tight I couldn't move but they held me snug. Her nails massaged my scalp.

"I want to eat you, Karen."

"I was hoping you would," she said and opened her legs.

I lifted my face from her patch, took a deep breath and reached under her legs. No way I could do anything the way we were lying down. I lifted her thighs a foot higher. I looked at her face which was anxious for the first time that night.

I slid under her legs. I felt through her bush with my tongue until I licked the smooth, tangy warmness of her pussy. Some women's cunts are higher up, closer to their stomachs. Hers was almost exactly on her underside. I tilted her body and got into her wonderful center.

"Richard, thank you for having me over. You've been a perfect gentleman to me. And now you're eating me out. You've had an excellent college education, haven't you."

"Uh huh."

"I shouldn't be surprised if you graduated Magna-cum-ladda."

I managed a "yeah" as I continued to lap at her long wet labia. I worked diligently on licking up the most outside exposed parts of her pussy.

"Richard, deeper, please." She pushed on her arms.

I kept licking her now perfectly clean but sloppy wet pussy. "Richard, please, what are you doing?"

"Getting you ready."

She didn't speak anymore after that. She surrendered herself to me. I tried my best to keep her on edge. When I had enough of cleaning her up, I gave her outside thighs a tight squeeze and then, having tasted her buildup of pungent female cum, I dug my tongue as far as I could go. She bucked and threw me back. I held her legs tight and fucked her with my tongue.

She screamed. "Richard, Richard."

She slapped her forehead with her arm. I took a few more licks and dropped her legs. Carelessly, unceremoniously. It was my best acting.

"You macho pig bastard." She jerked her head back and smiled.

I passed my shirt sleeve across my mouth."Karen, you taste good."

She breathed hard on the steps. I sat down next to her.

"I'm not old, if that's what you're thinking," she said. Sweat dripped down her forehead. It was not that warm in the house.

She got up and kept walking. She didn't try to show off, she was just trying to get going. She walked into my room and collapsed in my narrow bed.

I walked in and opened the double hung window to let in the cold air.

There wasn't any room on the bed for two people, not unless one of them was on top of the other. And she looked like she needed the bed more than me. So I just sat on the edge and smoothed her pantyhose. Her hand fell delicately on my back.

"Give me a second, Sweetie," she said. "There, rub my legs. "Where'd you learn to suck pussy like that?"

"I didn't know I could. I just did what felt right."

"Get undressed," she said.

I got up and took off my shirt and pants. She helped with the briefs. She had her legs over the bed, now, and she was looking at my naked body.

I posed and looked down at her face. She smiled. She reached her hand to my cock and leaned forward. She gave it the tiniest kiss on the tip. It gently sprang up and fell down. Blood started rushing.

"Let me see. You're a guy. I bet you don't have a bottle of lotion."

"No lotion," I said.

"Wait here."

She turned and ran down the steps. She hurried back and came into the room carrying her purse.

"Lie down," she said.

I crawled into bed. She walked up and stood over me. She smacked the white bottle into her hand and worked the lotion thoroughly between her fingers, palm, and the back of her hands.

"This is so I don't hurt you." She smiled.

She got on her knees and then sat down on her bottom. She pulled my farthest leg closer and my other leg fell off the bed.

Her face came within inches of my cock. She talked to me in a low voice.

"You probably think you'd rather have me suck your dick?"

"Thought crossed my mind."

She grabbed the base of my cock with her thumb and index finger. She blew a long wind through the shaft and hair. Chills ran down my body.

"Wrong." she said.

I sat up on my elbows and looked at her. She ran one of her blunted finger nails lightly down my shaft.

Her large green eyes locked on the target. She adjusted her thumb and finger and jacked me up and down by my stomach. Her eyes darted to my face and back to my cock.

I licked my lips.

Her face was intent and seemed devoid of emotion. She could have fooled me except that she kept breaking into laughter and smiles.

She moved her fingers and palm into every conceivable choreography of motions. She pulled on my foreskin. She bent It back and stroked the bottom of the head. She used the tips of her fingers. One, two, three fingers slid over my cock. My cock glistened. She passed a finger over my pisser. I wanted to cum. She kept on the delicious torture.

She jacked me with one, now two hands. She released me and just looked. I reached for my cock. She slapped my hands.

I studied the lines on her face. I wanted to know what she'd do next.

"Please," I said.

She nodded and reached for my cock.

She rolled her thumb over my frenulum. Don't know what that is? Look it up. Next time you're sucking cock, remember me and drop me a note.

She got into a rhythmic smoothing motion with the flatness of her thumb. I knew I'd be cumming soon. Then, she tightened her hold on the base of my cock. She kept the semen from flowing out of my balls! My cock grew even harder.

"Hey!" I wanted to leap off the bed.

With the tips of her fingers, and sometimes the bottom of her palm, she gently rubbed the spongy top. I tingled. She held me with two hands and we both watched as drips of clear cum seeped out and ran down my length.

She let go. Load after load erupted in streams of cloudy white. In the middle of this, she planted her lips on the purple head and sucked. I groaned and twisted, and finally crashed on the bed.

"Karen, Karen," I yelled. I closed my eyes.

She ran the water in the sink and washed. She brought me back a shirt from my drawer and dabbed at the cum. She came down on my stomach. She slipped my wilted cock into her mouth. She pulled the hair back from her face so I could watch. I stroked her head. She hummed.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

I stared at her in open-eyed disbelief.

She got off the bed and started to take off her dress.

I marveled studying the slight sag of her tits, her dark sharp nipples, the wonderful roundness of her belly, the lean long muscles that ran down her spine. I watched the imperfections imposed by age and held together through effort. She looked at me with a vulnerability that urged for my approval. She gathered her hair and pulled it above her head.

This is me, she said.

A lump grew in my throat. I nodded as she lowered the dress down her beautiful legs, rolled her pantyhose to reveal her white smooth skin. She removed her panties, and thrust her cunt to my face so I could kiss her there again. I rubbed her legs, kissed the roundness of her hips, licked her navel, and the creased flesh below her stomach. I had her turn around. I licked the flat base of her spine, and rolled my tongue down between her buttocks. She clawed at my neck.

"Richard, Richard." Seemed like all we could do was say our names.

She came to bed.

We kissed and rubbed each other's bodies. I fucked her late that night. We had enough strength for that much more. We covered up with a thin sheet and talked about my future and her past. In the cool night air, we held each other like long time lovers.

That night was not an end, just the beginning.

12