At the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her chin into his shaft and slid down to his balls. The fabric allowed her to move smoothly. She nuzzled her nose side to side feeling the detail of his penis. She wanted to feel his skin on hers.

She grabbed both sides of his underwear and yanked down. His cock unfurled and landed on her face. She closed her eyes and felt him on her face. The balls were near her mouth and the slightly limp shaft lay across the side of her nose, her right eye and brow. She felt his heat.

She opened her mouth and licked his balls. They were smooth and soft on her tongue. With her left hand she grabbed his leg for balance. With her right hand she reached up and held his cock to her face. He felt her long eyelashes brush his skin.

She sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time. She gentle pulled down with her fingers, stretching his sack. From the balls she licked up his shaft. She slowly slid his cock off of her face. She opened her eyes and looked at his package. It made her hand feel small.

She gripped his shaft harder. He stiffened. She tossed her head and tilted to the right so she could see his face and give him a good view of what she was doing. She licked the tip of his cock, teasing the ridges with the tip of her tongue. He brushed some hair from her face. She opened her mouth and brought the head of his penis close. She was careful not to make contact. She paused and looked up at him. She could see his eyes begging her to swallow his cock. She felt his pelvis trying to push his cock into her mouth. She held him firm and flashed her beautiful eyes up at him. They looked at each other. She was cool and calm. He was about to explode. He couldn't take the tease anymore and signaled that she had won. A smile appeared on her open mouth. She closed her eyes and wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock. He almost came in her mouth.

She was very skilled at giving head. She worked his shaft with her hands. She slid the head in and out of her mouth. She pulled down on his balls. Periodically she lifted his cock and licked from his balls to his frenulum.

He didn't mind that she could only fit a few inches into her mouth. She was really good at using her hands. But, more importantly, she was good at the theatrics of giving blow jobs: She made wonderful groaning noises. She tossed her hair from side to side. She looked up at him with sexy eyes and sexy smirks. Best of all, she spread her legs and touched herself.

She worked her self up as much as he was. She would touch him, leaving wet finger prints on his legs, ass and stomach. She would use her wetness to make his sack slippery; she would squeeze and pull down on it. She used the wetness to show him she was turned on and that his job wasn't done yet.

He could have easily reached orgasm. He wanted to explode into her sexy mouth and have her swallow his cum. But, he wanted her pussy more.

He signaled her and she stopped sucking on him. She looked up at him and he motioned her to move back onto the bed. This excited her because she wasn't sure what he had in mind. He spun her around guided her on to the bed. She took his lead and climbed on to the bed. She got on all fours. She arched her back and wagged her butt at him. Her ass was sexy, with her pussy peaking out between her legs. It was inviting and slick with wetness.

He pulled her back towards him. She pushed back and his erect cock slid up, along the crack of her ass. It was exhilarating for her. She moved her ass up and down and side to side. Her juices made the underside of his cock wet. His thick member fit nicely in her crack. Her ass cheeks touched his thighs as she ground back in to him. He wanted to sink his teeth into her ass. Instead, he wound up with his right hand and spanked the white, round flesh in front of him. It was a nice clean smack that made a lot of noise but caused no pain. It surprised her and she tightened her muscles. He felt her butt clench around him. After the initial shock wore off , she relaxed and let out a sexy groan. She asked for another one. He rubbed her ass and teased her and said 'later'. She begged him, for another slap. Noticing the potential for a tease, he told her she would have to wait.

Playfully annoyed, she reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of his shaft. Her hand on his cock felt good. She pulled on it. She was eager to get it inside of her. It was wet with her juices and slippery in her hands. He stayed close to her, which made it difficult for her to slip it inside of her. As she pulled his cock down, the head rubbed the length of her crack, over her asshole and into the soft flesh of her pussy.

Finding the connection she wanted she removed her hand and supported herself again. She was wet and tight. He slowly pushed in. He could feel her pussy resisting him. The head of his penis was compressed and his shaft budged. She groaned and breathed hard. He heard her bite her lip - again it drove him wild.

Her pussy gave a little bit and he entered her more.

He wanted a better view, so he grabbed her butt cheeks and gently spread them. His cock was disappearing into her. He began to pull out and the skin at the base of her opening stretched and fanned out over his cock.

He pushed in again and the thin piece of skin disappeared along with his cock. He entered her deeper this time, feeling her ridges. He pulled out and pushed in all the way. She felt a surge as his size was almost overwhelming.

Slowly, they started pumping back and forth. She began to arch her back and find the angle she liked. Occasionally, she would toss her head and look at him. Other times she would look back between her legs and watch the penetration. She loved watching her her pussy swallow his cock.

He touched her back and ass. He ran his thumb down her ass crack. He pressed on her asshole. She moaned as he applied pressure. She love having her asshole played with, but she was too shy to ask anyone to do it.

For a short while, she wasn't looking at him. He wondered who she was thinking about. He often told her that she could use their trysts to fantasize about other lovers - close your eyes and imagine being fucked by whomever you want, he said. She liked that idea.But, just then she whipped her head around, her hair flying. She looked at him with her beautiful eyes and he could see that this time she was thinking of him.

He leaned forward and reached under her. He cupped her breasts and squeezed. He pulled on her nipples and she whipped his face with her hair.

He lifted her body up into a kneeling position. Their bodies were tight together with his arms wrapped around her torso. She reached both arms up and back, gabbing his hair. She arched her back making her firm tits bulge and point upward. He groped her body. He ran his hands from her breasts down her ribs, over her stomach and down to her pussy. He felt the short hair and the wet lips. He felt his hard cock sliding in and out of her.

The position allowed his cock to hit the sensitive area at the front wall of her vagina. The new contact made her body warm. She felt an orgasm building inside of her.

She told him to fuck her harder.

He let go of her and she fell back to the bed on her hands and knees. He pumped harder and harder. She lost strength in her arms and dropped her face and chest to the bed. Her ass, however, was still high in the air.

He fucked her hard shaking her body and the bed. She was begging him to come inside her. She was holding on to her orgasm, waiting for him to peak with her.

With a loud smack, he slapped her ass again. She wasn't expecting it and the shock made her body flinch. Her pussy gripped tight around his cock. The friction increased putting him over the edge. He came inside of her.

Feeling his release she relaxed and let herself follow.

Her body shook and she bucked with her legs. He held her ass tight against him, helping her control the spasms. She groaned and gasped as the orgasm passed through her body.

He felt her bucking subside and he loosened his grip on her. They fell on to the bed exhausted. Both of them were breathing heavily. His body was wrapped around hers. She reached behind her and touched his face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open.

He touched her breasts again and slid his hand down her naked body, caressing her. She followed his hand with her eyes down to her ass. She saw a bright red hand print on her ass cheek.

She laughed. He could feel her laugh from the inside. It was a wonderful feeling.

The mid-day sun shone through the windows and on to the bed. They had forgotten all about lunch, and the world outside was far from their minds.

12