At the Lake With Jo & Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fucked Jo's ass and Jo ate the cum from Kate's pussy, Kate looked at me longingly as I fondled her breasts. Kate and I leaned toward each other and locked our lips and tongues together in the most passionate kiss of my life. Her tongue danced in my mouth and I sucked on her lips, trying in vain make her understand how good that moment felt. Kate broke off the kiss to catch her breath and to moan from the pleasure Jo was giving her. I held her tits and lowered her down to Jo's pussy.

Jo gasped when Kate's tongue first licked her clit. This reaction from Jo nearly sent me over the edge. I tried to hold off but couldn't stop my body from rhythmically ramming my cock into Jo's ass harder and faster, even though Kate's head was hitting me in the stomach with each thrust. Finally I couldn't hold it anymore and slammed my cock into her one last time, so deep that Jo let out a gasp of pain. I held my cock in her, all the way up to the base of my shaft, and unleashed a torrent of cum into Jo's anus. As the jerking of my orgasm subsided, Kate returned to licking Jo's clit. I held my cock in my new lover for a few more moments, then slowly pulled it out. As soon as I was out of the way, Kate slid down to Jo's asshole and started licking up my cum which was already oozing from the hole where I had just deposited it.

As I watched Jo and Kate lick each other, I picked up a near by towel and wiped off my cock. I couldn't believe the sight of these two sexy women going at it. It was even more clear that they were not strangers to this sort of thing. I walked around to watch Jo's tongue darting in and out of Kate's pussy. She had cleaned out all of Alex's cum and was concentrating on Kate's clit. Jo's looked up at me and reached to play with my balls. In just a few minutes I was stiff and ready to go again.

Jo motioned me closer and told Kate, "Get up on her knees, Sis, Eddy wants to fuck you now." Kate did as requested and pulled herself away from Jo's cum filled asshole. Jo took the towel from my hands and rolled it up into a pillow for herself. I moved in behind Kate and gently slid my cock into her pussy. I had wanted this from the first moment I met Kate years ago. I had just never imagined it would happen. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Jo's pussy, but it still felt great. My cock slid in without effort, and I repeatedly buried it all the way to my balls, so that I could feel your cervix with the head.

Jo lifted her head and started sucking on my balls as I fucked Kate. Kate was still fingering Jo. I reached around Kate and found Jo's tits. Her nipples were still hard and the skin on her breasts was sweaty. It was a sight and a feeling that I wished would last forever. Unfortunately, I can't last very long under any circumstances, and this felt way too good. After just 3 or 4 minutes, I felt the cum boiling up in my balls. I don't know whether it was the feeling of Kate's pussy, or Jo's lips wrapped around one of my balls. I slid my cock all the way in for last time and grunted as I filled Kate's cunt with my sticky sperm. The feeling of me cumming inside her sent Kate into a quick orgasm and she collapsed on top of Jo. We were all spent.

I looked around, luckily we were still alone. I was amazed that all the sounds of sex hadn't woken up the guys. I pulled my cock from Kate's dripping pussy. Jo pulled me back and sucked the length of my cock into her mouth, cleaning it off. When she was finished, I stood up. Jo returned to Kate's cum filled pussy and cleaned it out for a second time. Both girls quickly came one last time. I helped Kate get up off of Jo, and pulled her to me for a hug and another long kiss. I could taste my cum on Kate's lips. Jo stood up and stretched, and pulled her bikini top back down over her tits. We were quite a sight, all sweaty, sticky and smelling of sex.

"I think we need to rinse off, people," Kate said, gathering up her bikini.

"Sounds like fun," Jo joined in, picking up her bikini bottoms.

"Thanks girls, but I'm not much of a swimmer," I mumbled as I retrieved my cutoffs. That was the wrong thing to say, and the girls each grabbed one of my arms and despite my half-hearted resistance, tossed me over board, then dove in after me. We were kicking and screaming in the cool water, which was a welcome break from the hot sun. The girls helped me out with my cutoffs, and then retrieved their various clothing from the water around us. In a few moments, we were all decent, as we helped each other wash away the evidence of our little threesome. As we swam, Alex and Paul awoke and stumbled out to the lower deck to watch. They soon jumped in and joined us in the water. Paul began messing with Jo, Alex swam over to Kate, and I made my way back to the boat alone.

I climbed up, dried off, and grabbed a beer. As I watched my four friends swim, I wondered if I would ever get to see either one of these beautiful girls like this again. Kate was married, so I knew she wouldn't be interested in anything on a regular basis with me. But Jo was the one I really wanted. She was so good looking, so sexy, and so exciting. I wished I had more time with Jo. She could really make a difference in my life. I wanted her to be with me. I needed her.

I looked around out little cove once again, and I decided that the lake was actually a nice place to spend a summer afternoon.

12