At The Movies

Story Info
Demanding mistress takes her slave to an XXX theater.
928 words
3.99
56.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress decided to take her little princess out for some fun. She let him wear his icky boy clothes, but made him wear a hot pink thong and bra underneath them. Mistress looked stunning in a long black dress and high leather boots. She led him to her car, and drove to an adult theater. This theater was known as a place where men went to meet men.

“Oh no Mistress! Please don’t take me in there!”

Her pleas were met with a sharp slap to the face. “You never say no to me, you little slut! It’s time you put your girl talents to work!”

She led him by the hand into the theater. It was dark and about half full. It reeked of male sweat and semen.

“Time to show you off little one. Strip down to your bra and panties.” Mistress collected her princess’ clothes and put them in her bag. “There. Just in case you try to run away, you’ll have to walk all the way home in just your undies!”

She grabbed the front of her slave’s panties and led him to the front of the theater. About 10 men were there, all staring at this shaved slut, with such a hard boy-clit poking out of the front of his panties. “Turn around darling, and show the men your cute ass in that thong.” He complied and was rewarded with whistles from the horny men. “Attention boys, my little slut needs training. Who would like to help her learn?”

Immediately She led me to a fat, ugly, older man. “This one looks just perfect for you sweetie! Would you like to meet my little girl, sir?”

The man smiled and lowered his pants. His penis was small, about 4 or 5 inches, very hairy and very hard. “Bring her over here.” Mistress led me to the man and ordered me to sit on his lap. I straddled his wide legs, facing forward and sat down. I could feel his hard cock rubbing between my legs, rubbing against my little boy pussy. I was so embarrassed, but so excited at the same time. My little boy clit was dripping juices inside my panties, making a visible wet spot on the front.

The man grabbed me by my nipples, pulling me back against his chest. He turned my face towards his and started kissing me. He thrust his tongue deep inside my virginal mouth. Here I was, being groped and kissing an ugly older man in public, and loving every second of it!

Mistress smiled at the sight. “Enough kissing little one, time to put your mouth to better use.” She stood me up and stripped me nude, putting my undies away in her bag. “Let’s freshen up that cute mouth of yours,” she said as she pulled out a tube of bright red lipstick. Turning me around, she placed her hand on the back of my head. “Kneel”. She forced my head between the man’s thighs. “Now thank him for kissing you.”

I opened my mouth and took his penis inside. It was the first real cock I had ever sucked. His cock felt warm and spongy inside my mouth. The man grabbed my head and started humping my face, calling me names. “You’re just a little slut cocksucker, aren’t you?” he asked.

“Yeth thir,” I answered around his cock. Sliding in and out of my little girl mouth, he started groaning, and I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. It was so hot and so delicious. “Swallow every drop honey,” my Mistress commanded. “Now clean him up.”

I licked his softening cock clean. He forced my head lower and I took his balls into my mouth. “Such a good little girl you have here lady.”

“Now for the rest of you.” Mistress led me nude, into the theater aisle. She made me lay on my back on the dirty floor. I was surrounded by 10 men, all with their pants open, stroking their hard cocks. Mistress Sharon took a leather paddle out of her bag. While the men watched, stroking themselves, she proceeded to smack my boy-clit. It hurt so much, I started to weep, but it felt so good, I couldn’t help moaning. This turned the men on more, and they started to cum. “Shoot it all over her,” my Mistress commanded.

The men came in buckets. Shooting it all over my face, on my chest, on my legs, and onto my hard boy-clit.

“Oh, you look so pretty and shiny my pet.” Scooping the cum from my chest, Mistress fed it to me, sliding her cum covered fingers in and out of my mouth. “You’ve been a very good girl. I will allow you to stroke yourself for these men.”

With the men still watching, I started rubbing my clittie. Up and down I stroked with one hand, the other cupping my sac. Mistress continued to feed me cum off of my body.

“Cum for me now sweetheart!” she commanded. At her command I climaxed, spraying my sperm up in the air and onto my face. “You look so cute when you do that.”

My Mistress returned my clothes to me. She wouldn’t allow me to clean off any of the cum. “You will ride home with a cum covered face, and show everyone what a little sissy slut you are.”

On the ride home, I realized how much I loved my Mistress. She takes such good care of me!

“Next time we’ll practice with you other girl hole….”