At The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
79 Followers

When they turned around to leave, I had to suppress a giggle. General Anderson's hand had hiked up Lisa's mini skirt and had a firm grasp on her right buttocks.

Jack had slept through it all. I took the sheet off of him and rolled him over. He looked so peaceful I had to show him how good what he had done for me felt. I took his soft cock, still coated with my pussy juice and his cum, in my mount. When I began to hum there was an immediate reaction. By the time I was half way through the national anthem, his 'soldier' was standing at attention, fully erect. Although he was still asleep, he was thrashing wildly around in the bed. I continued to hum and he continued to thrash. I was just finishing "The Stars And Strips Forever" when his entire body stiffened and a massive amount of his cum filled my mouth. When I looked up, he was awake, looking down at me and smiling.

We stayed there in his hotel room doing lots of things but mostly humming until late the following afternoon. We finally broke, went to my apartment and picked up some clothes, had dinner and went back to his hotel. By the time I went to work Monday morning, I was almost comatose with sexual gratification.

I still see Jack often except now he is a General. General Anderson is sending a car for us and Lisa and I are going up to Washington this weekend.

30

Copyright © 09-16-2003 by Dinghy5(Jo). All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the address in my profile.

Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
79 Followers
12