At the Theatre Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie, now recovered from her own orgasm, began again to incite another in me. licking feverishly all around my cunt and clitoris, penetrating both of my openings with tongue and fingers. Without prompting, Robert returned to his station, sliding his slickened cock deeply into Sophie's ass in a single stroke. Whether this caused her pain I did not know, as her ministrations did not cease, and within minutes I came for the third time. I was by now thoroughly "fucked out" and wanted a rest, and fortunately the pressure of Sophie's anus on Robert's shaft brought him to a climax.

When Robert had softened and had withdrawn from her rear, Sophie returned me to a sitting position, and herself beside me, our thighs pressed together. She paced her feet on the seat and spread her thighs slightly, so that she could feel between them. A finger dipped into her ass brought up a coating of Robert's sperm that was seeping out onto the towel. Licking the finger clean and sighing, she dipped again and brought the finger this time to my mouth. The taste and odor were not displeasing as I would have suspected only a few hours ago.

Sophie smiled at me saying, "Your Robert performs well, and his semen is copious. You are a lucky woman if he pleasures you half as well as he has done me just now."

I had recovered my sense enough to be complimentary as well. "You were fantastic. I came ever so hard."

Sophie arose and went to shut off the camera, as the video tape was now full. She loaded in a fresh tape, but did not restart recording. "Now we should try to relax even more." I was so 'relaxed' that I was not sure I could even stand. Sophie poured three more glasses of the wine, and we three sat together on the couch, sipping the wine in silence. When our glasses were empty, Sophie reached into her sac and brought out a small wooden box, which proved to contain some brown cigarettes. "I find these are very helpful before my shows, to relax the inner muscles even further."

"What is it? Marijuana?"

"A very mild hashish. It will not harm you." She lit one and took in a breath, then passed it to me. I took a cautious puff and passed it on to Robert. When the cigarette had burned down to a tiny mégot, I was light-headed and very drowsy. We three lay back silently for some time, perhaps an hour, until Sophie got up to search once more in her magic sac. The small case she retrieved proved to be a manicure set.

"You have lovely nails, but they are much too long for what we will do next. I will trim them." I was powerless to resist as she clipped and filed each nail in turn until only a small half-moon of white remained at each tip. Robert regarded us groggily, but said nothing. Sophie ordered him to start the camera once more.

She took out a bottle that proved to be the clear lubricating fluid I had seen Cameron use. She coated her hands liberally, and then mine. "If you are going to introduce your hand into a lover's secret depths, this is what you must do; the nails short and smooth and the hands slick. Sitting back on the couch, she again raised her feet and spread her legs, demanding that I kneel between them.

"Now I will start to spread myself apart and to introduce my own hand. But it is not possible for me to put it in very deep, as you see." She had three fingers in almost to the knuckles. "Now it is your turn. Bunch your fingers together, with your palm up. She held her inner lips apart, and my four fingers slid in easily until I felt resistance. Her cunt walls felt hot and smooth and muscular. "Now bunch them together tightly and tuck in your thumb!" I did so as I pressed more deeply, but felt resistance and was reluctant to be more forceful. "You are kind to be so gentle, but you are not hurting me. I want you to move your hand in and out so you are fucking me like a big cock. Push a little harder each time! You will see." As I did so, Sophie released her labia, which curled over the edges of my fist. As I pumped slowly, she caressed her clitoris and moaned with each inward thrust of my arm, and I felt that her pussy did expand gradually, so that soon I was inside almost to the ball of the thumb. More minutes passed, and eventually my fingertips touched the back of her passage, so that I could feel the firm opening of her cervix. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, caressing my hand. When I looked down from her face, I saw that my entire hand was embedded in her to the wrist.

"You see my dear. It is not so difficult. Now you will do as Cameron at the show. Twist your hand slightly as you move in and out a little at a time. When I tell you, pull your hand out, but not before." I did as she ordered. As my hand worked, she rubbed all around her clit with one hand, and pinched her nipples with the other, biting her lip and gasping with each stroke. For me the sensation of the heat and moisture surrounding my hand was incredible.

"I am very close now, Sonia. Fuck me harder!" I increased the pace and pressure. "Harder still!" I complied. "Yes! Yes! Pull out ... NOW! I yanked my hand from her vagina, and as she thrust her hips forward, the same clear fluid shot from her and splattered my face and chest. Another thrust, and a smaller jet bedewed her thighs and down onto the towels. A third and final feeble quantity seeped out as I leaned forward to take it into my mouth. The fluid was watery and had a not-unpleasant musky taste. I lapped what I could, cleaning the inside of her vagina as she slumped down, stroking the top of my head.

Before the climax, Robert had moved closer to position the camera for a clear view and had watched while stroking his erection. Sophie now ordered that he shut off the camera. And after some more moments of recovery, we all showered together. Robert wanted to fuck Sophie as we stood under the water, but she demanded that he wait, as he would be needed for our final scene.

Once dry, Sophie and I smoked a second hashish cigarette, but Robert was forbidden to share. The smoke had the same sedative effect as before, and when Sophie asked if I was ready, I merely nodded calmly.

Sophie positioned me on the sofa where she had been. The towels were now stiff with our dried fluids, but I did not care. Sophie took from her sac a plastic flanged dildo of moderate size and lubricated it. As Robert started the camera once more, she brought the head to my anus. "This will open your ass. It is important that both passages be very relaxed and calm." I willed my sphincter to relax as it entered; the lubricant felt cool and pleasant, and I felt no more discomfort than from Robert's cock. She then took out the metal speculum and let me hold it. I had always disliked these at the gynecologist, and preferred the plastic ones. "Don't worry, my Sonia. I use this at the show for effect, but I will not with you. Here is the normal kind." She went to the bathroom and warmed it under the flow of hot tap water, then returned to slide it into me.

The feeling in my cunt was no worse than usual at the doctors, even as Sophie opened it gradually. With the plug in my ass, the sensation of being totally full overcame any feeling of pain or trepidation. At length, Sophie announced, "This is the normal opening. I can see your cervix very well. Robert brought the camera around to peer deeply inside.

"I have never seen this before," he whispered. "You are beautiful like that." He leaned over to kiss my lips.

Sophie brought over a hand mirror and positioned it so I too could look inside myself, as well as observe how both of my openings had been stretched wide. I thought she would remove the speculum and insert her hand, but I was mistaken. "Now I need to open you a little more, and it may start to be uncomfortable." As she turned the screw further, I felt a burning sensation arise, and I inhaled sharply as each turn increased the pain and the pressure. Sophie leaned down to gently circle my clit with her tongue, so that the pleasure I obtained from her touch offset the pain I was beginning to feel more and more.

At length she stopped turning the screw, and the pain gradually dulled, though not the pressure of the blades that held me open. As I lay back, trying not to move my legs, Sophie poured a quantity of the lubricating fluid into my gaping cunt. "There is a bit of anesthetic in this product." It felt cool and soothing, and I felt that I was able to relax the slightest bit. "Now we will wait some minutes as your pussy becomes accustomed to being expanded so much. Try not to move."

Robert stopped the camera, and came over to sit on the floor next to Sophie, so that both had a clear view into my depths. Sophie leaned over to him and whispered something that brought a smile to his face.

"What are you saying, you two?"

"A surprise for you, but a secret one," replied Sophie. But while we wait, wonder if Robert will oblige me with his mouth. I have had the pleasure of feeling his penis in my cunt, but not his tongue." These words were meant equally to inflame my senses, but Robert was not loath to obey. The camera was positioned to record their actions, and immediately his head was between her legs as she lay back on the carpet and caressed her breasts and pinched both nipples. It was not long before she clamped her knees to his ears and gave her characteristic tiny orgasmic squeal. I couldn't tell if she had squirted into his mouth, but when he raised his head his cheeks and lips were shiny with her fluids.

While they were so engaged, I watched enviously and stroked my own clit. The discomfort within my vagina eased somewhat, but I was far from any orgasm of my own. Sophie, recovering quickly, noticed what I was doing. "I think we can proceed to the next stage. You are being very brave. I wondered if you would go this far, and having done so it would be a shame not to arrive at the end." Aimed the camera at me once more, she removed the speculum and felt inside my pussy, which remained very open and loose. "Good!" She then took from the sac a latex glove and placed in on her left hand, the coated it liberally with the lubricant.

"This is always best the first time. The rubber is very slick, and there is no danger of snagging anything." With Robert filming again up close, she introduced her hand palms up between my open lips, and her hand slid in easily half way. "Now, Sonia, this requires courage. It must be you who completes the journey, which is near at hand. Take my wrist and pull my hand into yourself. There is no hurry."

As she said, the end of this journey of discovery was 'near at hand', a pun I did not comprehend at the time. I grasped her wrist and pulled, then released and pulled again. Over and over, and although I did not at first see much progress, after some minutes I saw that her hand was further into me. Robert was watching intently, and Sophie smiled into my face with her loving innocent blue-eyed expression. As for me, I was all sweaty concentration. Bit by bit, more of the fist disappeared on each inward stroke, but mostly I looked back into Sophie's face. At last, I felt as if I could take no more, and when I looked down, I saw that her hand was in as far as the wrist.

"Very nice, my Sonia. You have arrived at the first stage."

First stage?

My thoughts must have been obvious. "Yes. My hand is completely inside you, but you have not had pleasure from it as yet. We will rest here a while, keeping still, while your cunt becomes habituated to its new contents."

I was not anxious to do more, and lay back.

Sophie leaned forward to kiss my lips, then sat back quietly. We remained in that position, and after some long minutes I felt the pressure decrease somewhat as the inner muscles relaxed further. When she deemed that enough time had passed, Sophie slowly pulled her gloved hand from me. At her order, Robert zoomed the camera to show how my stretched pussy lay open, swollen and red as had Sophie's. Sophie then reached down to pull the dildo from my bottom. Watching the video later, I was surprised to see how it too remained open. Sophie commanded me to turn so that my breasts were pressed over the low back of the sofa and I was on my knees, with my bottom sticking out in plain view of the camera.

Sophie sat to one side, brought her hand again to my cunt opening, and pushed it fully inside. There was some discomfort, but it quickly diminished. She then began a slight twisting motion of her hand, alternating with a fucking motion. My sensations were more of pressure than either pain or pleasure. As the minutes passed, I felt the faint beginnings of a pleasurable sensation, seeming centered deep within. Sophie appeared to realize this from the sounds I was making, and said, "I believe you have a very nice G-spot. Do you know it?" I had heard of this area, but had never found it in my own explorations. "You may touch yourself now if you wish. I think you will cum very nicely eventually."

As I reached down to find my pleasure spot, I felt Robert mount on the sofa behind me, straddling my legs and Sophie's arm, so that in a matter of seconds he had penetrated my ass deeply with his cock. He leaned over me, holding my shoulders and licking my ear as I tried to accustom myself to this double filling.

Sophie said, "This is the little surprise we have prepared for you. When we are finished you will have accomplished what few others dare try." Now as she moved her hand in and out in short quick motions, Robert began to apply long steady strokes. When I watched the recording later, I was astonished at how I was able to accommodate both intruders. But in the moment, all I could do was hold tightly to the sofa's back with one hand, and rub my clit with the other, as I gasped and groaned as never before.

"I can feel your hand against my cock," Robert said in surprise. "Incroyable!"

Incredibly too, my orgasm came very fast, so that Sophie felt my inner walls compressing against her hand. She withdrew it slowly, increasing the pleasure I felt as my passage was allowed to contracted further. Robert too ceased his motion, remaining buried within me.

"Robert," Sophie said, "Mademoiselle Sonia has had enough stimulation for the evening. Please withdraw and I will see to your pleasure." As he did so, I slumped down onto the sofa and curled into a ball. Afterwards I saw that she took him directly into her mouth and sucked him to ejaculation, swallowing all of his offering and cleaning his cock thoroughly with her lips. Finally she turned to the camera and mouthed the words, "Sonia, je t'aime." The video ends there.

I awoke the next morning in bed with Robert, somewhat sore but undamaged. My vagina returned to its habitual condition within a day.

No one's hand has entered there since.

Epilogue

Yesterday I sat on a bench in the Champs de Mars, watching my son's pony ride. A woman with a small child in a poussette sat down beside me. I took little notice of her until she spoke.

"Excusez moi Madame, but I'm sure we've met before." Her French is flawless, but the accent revealed it not to be her mother tongue. She is slender and well-dressed, the blonde hair worn in a bun, the eyes clear blue behind wire-framed glasses, and only some fine creases about the eyes proclaiming entry into her thirties. Memories flooded my brain.

"We have met. Amsterdam twelve years ago. I could never forget you, Sophie. I am Sonia."

"Sophie was my name then. I'm sure you'll understand it was not my true name. Je m'appelle Nadia." We stood and embraced, kissing the air three times in true Parisian style. "That is your boy? He is very handsome."

"Yes, my Julien. He is eight. And this is your daughter?"

"Emilie. Two years. Your lover in those days, I forget his name, did you marry?"

"Robert. We married some months after Amsterdam. He is Julien's father. But we are divorced for some time. And you, married?"

"No. Emilie is a present I gave to myself. Her father doesn't know of her, and I never see him now. We live alone."

"You are brave. Do you live in Paris now?"

"Yes, I work at UNESCO. I'm a lawyer."

"Ah, so you finished your studies. Did you ever get your place on the canals?"

"No. That is unimportant. I have an apartment that suits us very well. And you? Did you get yours on the Seine?"

"For a while, yes. But as you say that was not important. Robert provides for Julien, and I have a good post as well. We are content."

"I'm sure you have lovers. You are still beautiful." Sophie/Nadia was direct as before.

"I was never beautiful like you. As for lovers, I am like other women and have certain needs. But there is no one at this time." I too can be direct. "Did you know I fell in love with you then? A true coup de foudre. I dreamed of you for months. I called your number, but it was disconnected. And I watched the videos, very often, imagining I was with you again."

"The videos? That was from a different epoch almost. Do you still have them?"

"Yes. Somewhere. I haven't watched in a long time."

"I would like to see them. I must tell you that I too loved you then. And for that reason I disconnected my mobile and quit that business. Cameron was very displeased with me. I had saved enough money to make it through my studies, just enough. You did that to me."

"Come to dinner!"

"When?"

"Tomorrow, at my place. I will find the videos, if you are sure you want to see them."

And so now I finish this tale, awaiting Nadia's ring at the door. My feelings for her are as strong as all those years ago, re-awakened on that park bench. Perhaps we will continue what began in that theatre and hotel room.

I pray it is so.

12