At the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley grunts as the stud continues to pummel her with his large tool, pumping her in long smooth strokes deep into her open vaginal cavity. Her pussy grips onto his cock hungrily, trying to milk it for its sperm. He is in total control though, fucking her, using her to satisfy his own mounting lust. She feels his large cock rubbing up against her G-spot and filling her up satisfyingly. Her gratification forthcoming as he slams and grinds his hard shaft deeply into her. He increases his pace. Her hips move up to match his hard thrusting motions as he slams his long, rigid shaft into her quivering cunt. Her hands reach to her tits, rubbing and squeezing them frantically, then, pinching her nipples hard, rolling them hard between her thumb and forefinger and pulling upwards at the same time. He pushes her knees wider apart, stretching her to her limits as he pummels her even faster now.

Then, in mid-thrust, he lifts up both her knees and throws them over his shoulders. At this angle, every stroke would rub his penis hard against her G-spot. He holds on tightly to her thighs and fucks her as fast as he could go. She could not believe the sensations from her pussy. Desire and lust overcomes her completely. Ashley shouts out, "Fuck me harder you stud!"

That is all the encouragement he needs. With that, the machines begin to lift her up again, suspending her with her legs wide apart. Her body is angled slightly so that every thrust continues to hit her G-spot directly, driving her delirious with lust. She has become a slut, yearning for more fucking, urging him on with the motions of her hips. Then, again, without warning, a heavy vibrator is introduced to her already very sensitive clit. The orgasm which was slowly building within her suddenly rushes to the forefront. Her body arches, trying to push her cunt to swallow more of the magnificent fucking cock now dominating her. Her orgasm hits her hard and her pussy clamps down on his cock too, heightening the pleasure it is already delivering throughout her body. She cums again as he buries his cock deep inside her with one hard stroke, pushing hard to overcome the tightness.

He withdraws and thrusts hard again. Ashley squirts out, splashing him with her love juices as she shudders and shakes in another uncontrollable climax. All the while, like before, she is trying to scream out but there is just no sound. Her voice is lost in the vast sea of orgasm in which she is now drowning in. He musters enough strength now to fuck her hard successively for a moment. In that moment, she came and came as many times as he thrust into her. Her body trashes about as pleasure conquers her. Her hips gyrating, moving in a fucking motion, wanting more and more of that delicious cock.

He stops fucking ... she thinks it is over.

Then, she realizes that something new is just starting as she is being positioned as if she is sitting. Her body upright, still wirthing and squirming from her powerful climaxes. He still has his hard cock buried in her when she suddenly feels the other man's fingers playing with her anus. Her hips buck and heave, still fucking on the fat cock in her pussy, while the fingers manipulate her ass, opening her up and diving in. Two fingers first, then three. Slowly moving in and out. She could feel the cock and fingers rubbing together inside her, separated by a thin fleshy wall. The fingers begin to thrust in and out of her, spreading her wider apart each time they do. Then, another finger finds its way into her asshole. This continues until his thumb is also buried in her sexy ass. He needed to make sure she could take his entire fist. His cock head is almost as large.

Ashley grunts out, a satisfying feeling washes over her as the two men manipulate her with cock and hand. Her asshole is being fisted while her cunt has a large cock buried deep inside. She lets out a loud gasp as the fist exits her hole, leaving her nether regions feeling bare. A moment later, she feels something fat and smooth going easily up her open ass. She throws her head back in delirium, closing her eyes tightly shut as her tight asshole swallows the bulbous cock head deep into her bowels. Once it is in as far as it could go, she clenches both her cunt and ass tightly and cums hard on the two large penetrating fuck sticks which has invaded her open orifices. As she cums, the vibrator is set on her clit again, driving her into another frenzied string of orgasms like before. Her climax is further intensified by the large tool in her ass.

Having seen how Ashley likes to maul her own breasts and nipples, the man fucking her ass reaches around her to grab her tits and pinches her nipples exactly as she would do. She buckles again as another intense climax hits, washing over her in wave after wave of delirious pleasure. Not wanting her to stop cumming, the two men begins to fuck her. Ashley almost goes crazy. The feeling is so intense. She bursts out in continuous orgasms as they rhythmically fuck her pussy and ass together. The tools grinding deep inside, pulling out and grinding deep inside again, together, in unison. Her eyes and mouth are open wide but she sees nothing and says nothing. She is completely overcome by the intensity of the moment and the overpowering sensations from her loins. Her nipples are on fire from the vile manipulations of the handsome man behind her. A handsome man. Fucking her ass. Her mind goes on overload as she slips into another gut wrenching orgasm.

She could feel their tools grinding into and rubbing up deep inside her, pleasuring her exactly the way she likes it. She had been double-fucked before but not with such large cocks. John's cock is as thick but here was two of them.

Then, as she thinks that things could not get any more intense, the room was suddenly lighted up brightly. She looked at the mirrors around the room carefully and could see that there were people observing them. Men and women in various stages of undress and copulation. She looked up to see people looking down. She also noticed a woman on the floor, skirt bunched up to her waist and her cunt is receiving a long delicious cock. Down below, the floor is see through once there is enough light. She could see people looking up. A guy was just standing there, staring at her intently while having a beautiful blonde give him a blowjob.

The two men put extra effort to get her attention back to them and the delicious fucking they are giving her. Their long hard cocks now invade her cunt and ass alternately. When one is in, the other is out. Ashley has gone over the edge now. Her inhibitions cast completely out. She closes her eyes and imagines that everyone watching her is also feeling the same way she is. Multiple orgasms, each one higher and more intense than the one before. Two magnificent fucking cocks which seems to be tireless on their quest to wrench out even more climaxes from her. The timing of the vibrator hitting her clit. Everything is just right ... for another gut wrenching orgasm ... and thus, she convulses again as it hits her with tsunami-like force. Slamming mercilessly into her as she screams out loud. Her pussy and ass are wrecked. Fucked beyond belief. Her loins aching as she convulses again and again, uncontrollably, in the aftershocks of her sudden climax.

Before long, the people in the various rooms begin to move out and come into the same room as Ashley. Observing up close is always more intense and satisfying. They enter the room and get into comfortable positions around Ashley. Two of the walls has slid away, revealing more space for these sort of parties.

Everyone could see her well-stretched cunt and ass, wide open, being fucked by two long, thick pricks almost the size of baseball bats. The two men were also large, way beyond average. Probably built just for fucking. Ashley, a nubile young woman in her early twenties, is thoroughly enjoying all the attention they are giving her, every single hard inch. Her groans and moans permeate the room. Soon, there are sounds of flesh against flesh. Sucking and squishing sounds. An entire orgy had unfolded before Ashley.

She is being carefully lowered now, with both the cocks still buried in her. She is gently placed on her hands and knees on top of the guy fucking her pussy. Her ass still full with the other guy's penis as both these men adjust their positions carefully to take full advantage of her. Double-penetrated and in the center of a room full of strangers, Ashley decides to give everyone the show of a lifetime. She grabs her tit and pushes it up to the face of the guy beneath her. He starts to lap hungrily on her nipples, suckling like a baby and biting them gently from time to time as he continues to thrust up into her quivering, wet cunt. The other guy behind her reaches forward to grab her other breast, rubbing her swollen nipple and pinching it hard causing her to scream out loud from time to time. Her groans of satisfaction is simply driving everyone wild.

The tempo is building up. The fucking in her pussy and ass intensifies. They begin to fuck her hard now, merciless in their endeavour to bring her to another shattering climax. Their long cocks going deep into her ass and cunt, filling her up satisfyingly as she grinds her hips back to eagerly swallow them both up her nether and cuntal orifices. Fucking back as they push their pricks into her, grinding her just the way she likes it. The feeling of fullness is beyond words. She can only hope for the fucking to go on forever as she wantonly thrusts her hips backwards hard to take both the large cocks up into her. They seem to be able to go on forever, not cumming, just continuously fucking her with relentless stamina.

Their passion and lust getting the better of them now. Previously, they had been in complete control. Now, they let loose. Mercilessly slamming into her. The man fucking her ass sometimes withdraws completely, gaping her asshole for everyone to see, before plunging in again. Each time he does so, she involuntarily gasps for air, as if unable to breathe. The passion and lust building up within her is causing her to behave erratically. Her pussy twitches and clamps down on the cock, sucking it hard. The tightness further increases the stimulation factor tenfold. Her ass, completely open and gaping, being fucked so hard and deep till she could feel it pushing up against her belly. Her hips, moving on their own now, in rhythm to the pummelling tools ravaging her from behind. The man below bends his head and sucks hard on her nipple while pinching the other hard. Ashley screams out in intense pleasure as her body convulses in orgasm. Just as her orgasm hits her, the vibrator is suddenly back on her over-sensitive and exposed clit. She goes completely insane. Her limbs trash about as she collapses on top of the huge man. Her knees are bent up almost to her chest as the two hunks continue to fuck her deep while she cums and cums uncontrollably.

Before long, the two hunks, thrusting deep into her, cums as well. Long streams of semen splashes inside her well-used pussy and ass, dripping out from her tightly clenched orifices. In a few minutes, her cunt and ass has milked them dry. She is slowly lifted again. She looks around as she is positioned on her back, but floating in mid air. Everyone is slowly approaching ... cocks dangling out.

She arches her back. Her breasts pushed out enticingly. Her "s" form making everyone in the room more excited. She needs to fuck. She needs to be fucked. The first man from the orgy group approaches her and moves between her legs. Two men move to her side, each taking a firm breast into their mouths, sucking, licking and worrying her nipples maddeningly. The one between her legs pushes his tongue into her ass and moves it around, it wriggles inside her. Her body contorts in the lustful pleasures. Then, he stands up and rubs some kind of ointment over her cunt and ass. Her orifices become tight again. She could feel her muscles contracting satisfyingly. After being widely gaped by those two huge cocks, this ointment has shrunk her holes back to their original tightness, if not slightly tighter than before.

The man smiles knowingly while Ashley gasps in surprise when he slowly inserts his tool into her tight asshole. Her hand reaches down to rub her clit hard, taking in all the pleasure she can possibly get. She groans in satisfaction as he fucks her solidly, driving his hard cock into her asshole till his balls slam hard on her butt. He fucks her hard and fast, urgently wanting to cum. She moves her ass in time with his fucking, allowing him to greater and greater depths into her welcoming anal passage. The sensations is too much for him and he ejaculates on his final deep thrust. Ashley cries out to others to come and take his place, "Fuck me ... fuck me again ..." she says.

Almost without delay, another man takes his place between her legs. This time, his cock is aimed straight at her tight pussy. She spreads her legs as wide as the bonds would allow her, inviting him. Her fingers reach down to spread her pussy lips, offering it to him like a sacrifice. Without warning, he drives his long, hard cock deep into her cuntal passage. Her vaginal walls clasping and squeezing his hard cock deliciously while he pile drives into her. He pulls all the way out, leaving her gaping for a moment before plunging again deep into her. He keeps up this motion, but his tempo increases as he too wants to cum rather urgently. After witnessing Ashley with those two large men, everyone in the room wants to cum. Some already did but others with more self control wanted to fuck Ashley themselves and all wants to cum inside her well used ass and cunt.

Fucking her quickly now, this man suddenly climaxes and shoots his sperm deep into her open cunt. Once he climaxes, he moves away, squirting the last few drops onto her belly and some one her thigh.

Then, another man takes his place. She is lowered onto the round bed and her straps and bonds completely removed. The fucking continues.

Ashley is thrust into one orgasm after another as a seemingly endless wave of men keeps coming up to fuck her. Some slamming their hard pricks into her cunt, and some mercilessly ravaging her asshole. They would apply the ointment whenever they feel she needs some. She remains tight throughout the entire time they fucked her. Her mind lost in the sea of passion and lust as she welcomes every hard cock with her open cunt and ass. This orgasmic bliss must never end.

After having fucked a countless number of men, she is face to face with a large black man. Lying on her back, she gasps in awe as she tries to put her hands around his thick cock. With both hands, she could not encircle its girth. He gently slaps her ass and asks that she gets on her hands and knees which she obediently does. Everyone's eyes are on her again as they can't wait to see how she would take this humungous tool up her crevice.

Ashley's ass now waving high in the air. Her head is rested on a pillow on the round bed. She is close to the edge and so the magnificent black man is standing behind her. This would most certainly allow for harder and deeper thrusts. He gently rubs his cock head up against her cunt lips. Her pussy spreads open obscenely as the large head pushes inside a little, not really entering, just pushing her apart. It moves up and down sufficiently to rub on her clit as well. She groans as pleasure overcomes her. She moves her ass seductively in the air, enticing him to fuck her. She whispers inaudible words but one could hear her saying "fuck" ... and "hard" ...

Ashley is continuously teased by the large man. He continues to rub his cock up and down, each time spreading her more and more but reluctant to enter. His fingers dip into her asshole momentarily, causing her to squeal out in delight. As those thick fingers withdraw, her ass moves back to try to keep them inside her. He pushes her forward slightly. His cock loses contact with her wet pussy lips. Then, in a sudden move, he grabs hold of her hips and pulls her towards him in wanton lust. At the same time, he thrusts his hips forward burying his entire black rod deep into the welcoming depths of her open, quivering cunt. Her eyes are open wide as she feels the fat black cock invade her pussy, going deep inside, leaving no nerve untouched, all of her senses fully stimulated. She breathes in deeply as he withdraws his enormous tool from her cunt, splashes the ointment on his cock and rams it home again.

The ointment causes her to tighten up again while the large fuck tool is invading her. She screams out and convulses in a delirious orgasm. Her hips slam back in an effort to swallow even more of the huge cock into her. She cums again as she takes almost the entire length of his manhood into her yearning pussy. She has completely lost control again. Unable to contain the lust and passion, her loins buck uncontrollably back and forth on the large cock buried so deliciously up her pussy. The large black man begins to pound her pussy hard, causing her to orgasm with every few strokes. She groans out loud and screams each time she climaxes.

Another wave of pleasure smashes into her, then another, then another. It is a seemingly long and unending orgasm. Her wanton self-indulgence into this crazy fucking session has finally taken its toll. She is slowly losing consciousness as she feels his cock gushing hot sperm deep inside her, filling her up satisfyingly. She could feel the sperm dripping out as she collapses onto the bed and slowly drifts to a deep slumber. Her body still quivering from the aftermath of the intense fucking session she just experienced. Her dreams are filled with thoughts of John, her loving boyfriend. Every orgasm she had experienced was dedicated to him anyway ...

12