At the Villa Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Sam returned a smile which shocked again the inside of her hot chakra. More love juice flowed and Sam started to fuck Emi, slowly moving his cock outwards and inwards, increasing the speed as with every inward stroke. Her body exploded but she managed to control her cries. She lifted her legs and entwined them around Sam's ass, pressing them harder as she pushed her ass off the mattress, meeting his thrusts.

His cock was really deep inside her small body. Sam did not stop. Sometimes he raided her entrance as his cock shoots those short thrusts which no woman could endure. The multitudes of pleasure they produce, are incredible, especially with young ladies, who most times they were just fucked and not made love to.

Sam stopped, gave the young lady a sweet breath and then started again repeating the same procedure a few times over. At least she managed to control her cries but not her vibrating body. At last Sam pulled off and left her enjoy those glorious heavenly moments of the aftermath.

Just crossing the space between the beds, Sam got on top of Emma's body in a sixtynine position, with his hands he separated her legs and pushed his mouth down between her legs. She took his sticky wet smelly dick covered with those specially fermented juices within the folds of Emilia's pussy and into Emma's mouth whose tongue savoured her sister's tasty juices. The normal smell of Dutch pussies was evident with every young lady, because at a younger age they get protected by their parents who insist that they should take of the pill.

Emma tried to take more than she could consume, while Sam stuck his mouth to her clit with two fingers massaging her G-spot from the inside. No premeditations were needed as her body exploded. At least her mouth was full and she could not shout, but with her hands she tried to push his mouth away from her clitoris, while her body was engulfed with one orgasm after another.

Neither Emilia not Emma had ever experienced such heat when they were sexually involved in action with different boys. None had achieved such level of sexual knowhow on how to pleasure a woman. Most times they only cared on how much jism they were ready to blow. The experience with Sam was not only the first as far as sexual or bodily pleasures were involved, but neither Emma not Emilia was ever together when they were involved in such a dramatic sexual activity. Being together as their sexualities were being assaulted in such a manner; had increased their egos to maximum levels. It had even showed from that moment when Sam had gave them that smile and look, which immediately shattered their bodies and that ego which they could not control.

Sam never gave up easily and kept his tongue busy, stuck to Emma's clitoris, while waves of pleasure had never stopped over taking her inexperienced body. She continued to push his head away but never let his cock fall out of her mouth. Sam resisted as long as he could sucking between those tasty lips and her clit, but at last she stretched her body on the bed, like it was in an incredible dream.

Sam pulled away and with his organ still hard, hanging between his legs. He wondered whether he should give Emma the fuck of her life or wash at least his smelly parts in the small sink which was in a corner together with a toilet. Sam knew that both girls had more than they had anticipated or expected. Their bodies were still burning and Sam was sure that they soon will be in deep sleep, dreaming about that unexpected adventure they could not believe they had been through.

He opted for the second option and in such space he tried to make himself presentable. He dressed and walked straight to the canteen where he shared a couple of espressos with George. Then he moved close to the bar and managed to grab some food which he devoured with a bottle of bear. Some small talk also took place, although Sam was careful. When another couple of coffees were exhausted Sam bought some extra food and drinks which he took down to the cabin; in case...

Most of the passengers were either sleeping on the sofas; or half asleep sitting on the chairs. Others were watching the surf glistening in the moonlight; which was the product of the propeller as it ploughed through the waters of the Aegean. The atmosphere on the open decks was magnificent, something Sam always loved and enjoyed. Many times, especially with a full moon; Sam spent most of the night enjoying the beauty of the moon luminance and the sea combined together; especially when he will be on the way back home.

As he returned back, he found the twins sleeping. A look he passed, Sam noticed the interesting smile on their lips. The smell of sex was evident; but he decided to take the upper bunker and do as the young ladies were doing. He was also tired, if not exhausted, too.

When morning came and the sun was coming up from the east, the ships horn blew and the few that were not yet up, jumped. The ship was entering Piraeus harbor. The ladies, smelling nothing better than a whore, also woke up. They complained about the smell while one after another sat on the toilet seat and emptied not only their bladders but also their bowels, followed by washing some of their smelly areas with the cold water.

'Ladies relax; you don't need to panic. When you are ready we go off the ship and you can join me in a taxi. Have you got a place to stay?' Sam asked hoping for the worst.

'No, we have noting booked at least not yet. Can we find some cheap hotel somewhere close to the centre?' Emilia asked.

'Let's get into the taxi and I think that the best could be that you can stay with me... unless you may don't feel comfortable?'

'Woww...' Emma cried.

'There's one condition. I have work to do and when I'm not at home you also go out, maybe sightseeing. What time is your flight on Saturday?'

'Flight is just after midday, and we would like to visit some of the museums and especially the Acropolis; so it should be no problem.' Amilia answered.

Then Emma pressed herself against Sam's body as he was signaling a taxi while she whispered; 'What about sex Sam?'

'Don't ask; when we arrive home you will find it on the menu.' Sam answered.

Not much talk took place until they were within the walls of his posh Glyfada apartment. Welcoming them was his housekeeper who had already started to prepare breakfast.

'I thought you was coming alone... where did you find these chicks?' She roughly asked Sam in Greek.

'Do you need to ask, look at their golden coloured hair?'

'I was expecting you alone...emmm you know?'

'Where is your hubby, away at sea?'

'As always Sam. He's never home and so I'm always waiting... no satisfaction.' Do I have a chance this time?'

'Maybe on Saturday, after they leave.' Sam tried to keep her happy.

'Saturday... by then you will be finished; totally exhausted.' Dimitra answered.

'If I send you home with a sore pussy; don't complain. Ok.'

'So breakfast for three?' she asked.

'Yes please, unless you had not yet your fill.' Sam ordered.

The girls, who were following Sam, stopped stunned behind him wondering what was happening amid the smell of bacon flowing out of the kitchen. As the conversation ended they followed him to his bedroom. As Sam closed the door after the girls had entered; he stripped naked while the ladies followed suit. The three of them smelled nothing more than sex. It seemed that the very area between their legs was nothing more than sticky and smelly.

'Where's the shower Sam?' Emma asked.

'Come here sweetie.' Both ladies obeyed, and as they were close to him he guided them towards his, both standing a few centimeters from the mattress. He put a hand on each of their bums; massaged them lightly while moving his hand round and round while enjoying the tension it was building inside their hot young inexperienced bodies. He whispered in their ears while his hard cock was caught between their bodies. They rolled their hips slowly shaking his hard phallus between the sides of their upper thighs, while he told them to bend forward.

As obedient servants they acted instantly. Sam knelt down behind them and had a quick look at their waiting vaginas. Both were wet, hot and ready. He kissed their pouty lips followed by a bit of fingering that had increased their desire to be penetrated tenfold. Their bodies stared to shake as they opened their legs a little wider. They looked perfect, desirable and fuckable. With one finger still in Emilia's pussy, Sam stood up while with the other hand he grabbed his cock and immediately, he guided it towards Emma's well lubricated pussy.

'Wowww Sam; fuck me... fuck me.' Emma shouted as she felt his hard engorged prick stretching her vaginal tube in all directions. She moaned as it hit her womb but instantly he pulled it back until, just only the head was in. While massaging Emilia's G-spot with his finger, the head of his prick was massaging Emma's vaginal entrance. The two twins turned towards each other and started kissing, while with their free hands were masturbating themselves.

It was the quickest fuck Sam had as both fell on the mattress exhausted, crying, shouting and moaning with the huge the orgasm they had been through.

After they enjoyed a cold shower and all rolled themselves in bathrobes, they walked towards the dinning room where Dimitra was serving the breakfast while asking the ladies what they liked; milk, coffee, tea and juices.

'You seem that you had fucked them well, Sam. They look totally fucked up.' She teased in Greek.

Sam grabbed Dimitra and pressed her body against the table. He lifted her rather loose skirt above her waist and slapped her ass as hard as he could with the palm of his hand. There was nothing to protect it, as the only garment she was wearing was a teeny weenie G-string; with the tiniest string, Sam ever saw her wearing.

'Fuck Sam what the hell are you doing.' she shouted.

'With three kids popped out of her vagina she still got a fantastic shapely ass. Her only problem was her hubby. He takes too long to get it hard; not to mention when not stopping half way.' Sam teasingly told the new visitors.

Fuck you Sam. He's still good, but sometimes I need that little extra. Somebody younger... emmmm... you know what I mean.' Dimitra said while trying to protect her hubby.

'Let's go.' Sam cried as he took her hand and within seconds she was half naked in the middle of Sam's bed, fucking the hell out of her hot pussy.

Fifteen minutes later; his eggs and bacon were cold, but Dimitra's pussy was smoldering as Sam was taking revenge for what she had said. He was giving her one of the best fucks of her life.

Within minutes she had already had a couple of orgasms. She was shouting and calling him anything that came out her mouth. He even stuck a dry finger into her ass while she swore at him, and when she felt the pain was evident in her ass; she cursed him. But she was still going wild as Sam continued to slam his little boy hitting the right places within her pussy and at the right moments. Her orgasms became so strong that in the end she passed out.

Sam pulled his prick out, gave her a few light stokes hitting the sensitive parts at the entrance, and being satisfied, he withdrawn his still hard cock out of her vagina. Dimitra was totally lost on the middle of the bed; juices flowing outwards and her pussy pulsating, her heart beating hard. Feeling Sam's hard cock missing from her vagina she pushed one of her fingers and continued to work herself out.

Dimitra was left in the middle of Sam's bed, lost in her carnal dreams as her finger was still massaging her clit and sometimes even the inside of her vagina. She was still moaning; her legs were wide open with liquids still streaming downwards building a pool, while staining the covers.

Sam joined the ladies for what was left of his eggs and bacon. After breakfast; when Dimitra managed to crawl out of Sam's bedroom, still feeling totally exhausted; hugged Sam and thanked him for the best fuck she had, since he fucked the last time.

'Is Saturday's fuck still on Sam?' Dimitra asked.

'Sure it is, unless these two chicks exhaust me before you come.' Sam answered.

'See you Saturday, then.' She turned her ass away and left, naturally after she had cleaned herself under a good cold shower.

Stomachs full, the ladies returned to the bedroom where Sam started the game going, again. With sexual hunger still flowing through their veins they asked for more. He massaged their bodies; massaged their pussies and sucked on their hard nipples of their wonderful tits, as much as their smelly intoxicating pussies.

The twins, both naked, were lying on Sam's double bed crosswise with their legs hanging down from the knees. Sam, standing about a meter away from the bed, took that look as he scanned their bodies; starting from between their slightly opened legs. Those long slender legs with that gap between their upper thighs, exposed those small pouty lips which were extended outwards; love juice had never stopped flowing from between those perfectly sculptured lips and what about that outstanding tuff of Golden Fleece; flowing out of the golden coloured skin and with which it endowed their magnificent hot sexy bodies.

Sam stood there, motionless, devouring their beauty; wondering in which womb they had been impregnated and grown, and when the time arrived they came into this fantastic world in which we live. Most of us; unfortunately don't even think how magnificent and beautiful this planet on which we live and roam around is; maybe we only start to realize when we get, maybe old enough and start to wonder how wonderful this magnificent ball, full of life roaming within the universe is. When our real time gets too close, we either like it or not, we have to go to some better place which we had been promised all during our short period on our (is there a proper adjective which can describe the wonders of our earth) earth. Just stop and think; as you look at the skies during the day--- as also at night.

'Yes they were beautiful.' Sam thought, as his eyes kept scanning their beauty. They were not the first. All women look beautiful both when they are clothed and when naked. Nature had endowed them with that something which most males, desire. I can't say that men are not endowed too, with nature's creation; the feelings we feel for the other partner and the pleasures our bodies enjoy; as they amalgamate.

'I could never stop looking at what nature had created, and devour the beauty of the female species... open your legs... slowly.' Sam evaluated the scene in front of him, especially as both Emma and Emilia slowly lifted their legs; settled their feet on the edge of the bed and started to open them. Emma even moved to the right of Emilia so that she would have enough space, so she can expose her wares as prominently as she desired.

No words were toned as the space between their legs continued to widen and the beauty of what was there, was totally exposed. Their small slits were more than desirable, especially when their pouty engorged lips started to separate and the sweet juices were glistening in the light; coming from the hanging chandelier.

Many times Sam watched such exquisite pleasing scenes in his life; which had fascinated him, with nature's beauty. Any moment he looked at such beauty he could never stop being marveled at how this magnificent creation looked, functioned or operated. It was always a mystery for him, especially whenever he connected his manhood to its counterpart; something which had increased the fascination from that day he made it with Hera. She was the inspiring Greek goddess that instigated in his brain, the beauty of the female specie. 'Make love to those who come by; remember Sam, that look and that smile are more than enough.'

Sam knelt on the floor with his face coming in line between Emma's legs. He devoured the scene with his eyes. Then he slowly lowered his mouth while he kept his eyes focused on nothing more than those still opening lips; wondering about their strong attraction. He stopped just far enough. With his thumbs, he continued to separate her pouty lips until he could; and with his eyes, he devoured the beauty of what was there; hidden between those golden lips.

The scene was dramatic, amazing and powerful; watching the inside view from the entrance to her vagina, opening and closing and all wet, waiting to be licked and penetrated. Moving slowly upwards, looking between the open folds, one fascinate himself with the glossy smooth walls; those always good-looking wet and sensitive walls; which are always waiting to be pleasured; with man's ingenuity, and desire.

At last Sam lowered his face further; close enough for his lips to taste and his nose to smell the intoxicating liquids which were sticking to the outside area around Emma's vaginal lips. His lips opened as much as his nostrils. Sam wondered when the last time was; when these two young and sexually mature ladies had enjoyed a pair of lips and a tongue to scrape their tasty liquids; which nature produce when the time is ripe to make love. His tongue crawled out smoothly until it hit the opening of Emma's vagina. Her body trembled. She pushed her body upwards, lifting her compact bums off the bed, trying to get more of Sam's tongue within her erupting volcano. She moaned and cried as Sam moved his tongue forwards and backwards, both along the bottom and also along the walls of her rather small slit. The cries and shouts of pleasure were becoming stronger and stronger.

Emma used one of her hands to feel her nipples while with the other she passed it under Emilia's neck; pulled her a little towards her until their lips touched and both started to kiss each other, increasing the heat within their own bodies. Emilia did not need much encouragement. Her body was already radiating all the sexual passion it could possibly emit.

They were both moaning as Sam continued to lick and suck on Emma's pussy, until he managed to get his teeth grounded on her clitoris. A finger crawled inside her vagina searching for her G-spot. On the first touch Emma jumped on the bed... 'Fuck Sam stooooppp... fuck... fuck... stooooppp...'

Sam not only did not stop, but with his mouth he pushed her bums down against the mattress and squeezed his teeth around her clitoris, sucking and massaging her G-Spot through the finger he had embedded inside her portal of love.

Emilia was wondering what was happening. Her hand moved down between her legs and started to massage her clit. Her instantaneous feelings were; that she was the next to be fucked. Preparing herself; maybe a little more than she was; she was already hot and wet, and she thought that should make things better to increase the intensity within her body.

The twins' lips' never separated from that moment when they got entwined together. Their tongues played their part and even when both became too hot and were moaning and trembling, they kept them sealed together.

But the end had to come when Emma's body exploded, the twins separated and both bodies became like wild fire. The way Emma jumped on the bed lifting her legs, she not only pushed Sam's head away but he found herself sitting on the carpet, probably the way he was hit by one of her legs.

It did not take a long for Sam to stand up. He quickly evaluated the scene infront of him. Emma was crawling and moaning on the bed with her hands pressed together between her legs, trying to come to terms with what happened.

Emilia was still lying on the bed in the same position with her legs wide open. Sam had no option. Getting back in the same position he was, before he was pushed away, he moved over to the other hotty. He separated Emilia's vaginal lips with the thumb and forefinger of one hand, while he took a first taste of what she had flowing from her vaginal entrance. His tongue moved up and down from her little rosebud to her clitoris. He sucked and licked, while the heat within her body multiplied tenfold.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers