At the Villa Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks Sam; it feels fantastic. I can't believe how my vagina feels so stretched.' She commented.

'Does it hurt?' Sam asked.

'Not really, but a slight discomfort is there. It's still fresh from the first fuck, and you have to remember; I was a virgin.' She answered.

Sam looked into those beautiful black sharp eyes. He was intrigued with what happened, but said nothing. 'Go slow, don't fuck me fast.'

Brigitte moved her body which were resting on Sam's legs and lifted herself slowly up, feeling her vagina being drained; and then she felt being filled again as she lowered her body. She felt elated; it was her first time that she had felt a real woman. She felt satisfied that at last she found a man who can understand; a woman needs. Thinking, she lowered her body over Sam until the moment when her lips met his. They kissed aggressively as juices were flowing, while she lifted her ass, felt her vaginal tube empty and soon reversed as she lowered herself again and felt being filled up again. She learned quickly as her arse was going up and down, as she was enjoying fucking her pussy herself with every move.

The scene continued until she went through her first orgasm, with a second was close by. She moaned and cried as the orgasms started to flow inside her body as she continued to fuck herself. She loved the movement and the feelings of Sam's big cock which was filling her vagina to the maximum.

Sam was relaxed, so they took their time. Brigitte was expected to blow his load but after she exploded a few times she became totally exhausted.

'Enough for today?' Sam asked as her pussy was still filled with his hard cock.

'I don't know Sam. I had never been is such a situation before, but maybe I will give you a break. Probably the other's like a share, too. Thanks.' She kissed him hard on his lips as she started again to fuck herself, that time she did it really aggressively until she went through another huge orgasm. It was then that she automatically rolled off Sam's body and on to the bed. And there she was totally lost, enjoying the pleasures with which her body was bestowed.

Sam moved slowly; he took a shower washing the smell of sex and naked he walked outside were the rest of his new family were. Corrine was resting, half asleep on a deck chair. The sun was already hidden beyond the horizon and Padme was putting the final finishing touches to the beautiful Emilie, who was moaning and trembling as Padme was giving her the final orgasms.

Actually Padme's fingers were actively giving Emilee the pussy massage. Emilee was too lost in her sexual dreams to notice that Sam and Brigitte were back. She was engulfed going from one orgasm after another and many times she tried to push Padme's hands away. But Padme never gave way; she continued until there was that last cry which made sure that Emilie's body was fully sated.

It was time to prepare dinner. Padme was getting things ready, while Sam was fucking Corrine on one of the cushions by the pool. Brigitte came out later while Sam was still fucking Corrine. She sat on a cushion somewhere very close; watching Corrine being fucked from behind. It was at that moment that Sam changed the fucking hole. It was readily lubricated and so Sam pulled his hard cock out her vagina and slowly and carefully pressed it against her asshole. She moaned as the pain was evidently there but slowly it got through her sphincter and further in.

Corrine adapted quickly and Sam fucked her ass while Emilie joined the couple by getting underneath Corrine. Looking at that beautiful slit with Sam's cock hammering in and out of her asshole Emilie stared to suck Corrine's pussy. There was an immediate effect. Corrine went wild as she felt that tongue and that cock all working in unison. Another orgasm was on the way as both Sam and Emilie continued what they were doing. Sam continued to fuck her and Emilie did not stopped sucking and lapping at the juices which were flowing out of Corrine's pussy.

When both women were going wild, Sam pulled his cock out of Corrine's ass and walked back to his bedroom, where he took another shower and later returned to enjoy the evening dinner; the wine and the music.

It was a really nice evening; although the outside temperatures were still high but the evenings, being not far from the sea made it rather fresh. The hours were moving one after the other and it was after eleven before Sam retired for the night, talking Emilie with him to his bedroom. All the others were still around talking and chatting about the experiences they had. From the moment they arrived and including the evening and the following hours they were totally naked. Padme retired to her room accompanied by Corrine, while Brigitte slept alone in the guest's bedroom.

Sam took Emilie in his arms, put her on the bed and lay next to her. Both started to make out; first kissing, then Sam sucked her nipples and in no time they were both sucking each other in a 69position. Sam's cock was as hard as steal. That was what she loved and enjoyed every second, licking and sucking on Sam's manhood, while he stuck a finger into her ass. He was devouring those beautiful lips which were slightly covered with a trimmed cover of pubic hair; the opposite to what Brigitte had between her legs, which was the original and still intact. She had never trimmed it and felt proud, that, that tuff of black pubic hair was the original.

With liquids flowing outwards, Sam changed position and started to push his hard cock between the lips of her vagina, in a missionary position. He pressed the head deep until he fed her all he had before he started to fuck her slowly, back and forth while their lips were locked together. Sam did not stop and kept the rhythm going while he changed the strokes according to the feelings she was sending back.

Long strokes, deep long strokes, light strokes at the entrance; Emilie went wild. She cried and shouted with every stroke until she begged Sam to stop. One orgasm into the other and Sam never stopped pumping his hard cock back and forth inside her body. At last she begged him so much to stop that Sam relaxed a little bit, but soon he started to fuck her hard again.

He pulled his cock out of her body, turned her on her side and stuck his cock back inside where it was. With his fingers massaging her clitoris Sam banged her from behind like crazy. She never took so long to explode and with Sam in control she was sure that very soon her body was going to explode. His manhood did not stop fucking her, and while her body became one hot fireball she started to beg again for Sam to stop. The orgasms she was going through were too strong. Her only wonder was; how Sam never cum.

'Let me suck you and I let you cum in my mouth.' Emilie cried. Sam was not worried whether he will cum or not. During that day he had already came about two or three times.

Death tired after the last multiple orgasms, Emilie ended sleeping while Sam was still inside her vagina pumping the last load before pulled his cock out of her pussy and within minutes, he was asleep next to her. It was close to midnight; therefore none of the ladies except Padme woke up early the following morning. It was after nine the next day that they started to emerge, when the smell of coffee opened their nostrils.

The last one out was Corrine who had overslept even though that she had slept in the same room with Padme. Both ladies had played with each other before they slept though they were both tired. At least they managed to enjoy their last orgasm of the evening. Sleeping in single beds Corrine managed to oversleep as she never noticed that Padme had crawled out and started preparing for breakfast.

SATURDAY.

Padme served a hot breakfast, started with fruits, some salads and rather a type of English breakfast which substituted the midday lunch. Following breakfast the teasing started and so Sam took Corrine away to the Gardner's Lodge where they spent a couple of hours together, enjoying what came naturally. The heat was great and Corrine was a real hotty, not to say that the others were not.

After an hour of relaxation, Sam invited Brigitte and they hid themselves in his bedroom while the others were lost freshening themselves in the pool. A good two hours of bliss they both enjoyed and satisfied their bodies in most ways. She was wild in bed and as quick, she started to love and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh with her male partner. She got in the mood very quickly and started to fuck and get fucked while she enjoyed the friction of Sam's cock as it moved in and out inside her vagina.

Brigitte could not even believe how she gave what she had protected for so long, to a man whom she had barely met. On a look into his eyes she realized that he could be a good fuck. Sam on the other hand was shocked in the way she manoeuvred him around like a toy, not something which happened every day or with any female. Till that moment Sam was always in control but, does that mean that he had found a predator.

No, he doesn't think so, but she had something special within herself, maybe some special self-esteem. What happened the day before, Sam had not yet found an answer for, and probably will never find.

Sam and Brigitte made love in different ways and she enjoyed herself as one orgasm after another sent her wild. Orgasm followed another and soon she became exhausted. They rested after her latest explosion until she was in a position to talk.

'Thanks Sam... You are a real lover boy. Tell me, how many different women have you fucked along the years?' Brigitte asked.

'Don't ask; I have no idea how many women I had fucked along the years. They loved me; they liked me and they crawled to my bed. The majority turned their heads away, and by right; their ambitions or better their chosen futures, maybe was, what nature had prepared its own agenda; motherhood.

Then there are those who were jealous and too proud to give themselves up, or better had no idea which way they wanted to go. They were still lost in a world in which one day or another they too, will find the stage where they play their part.

Sam never gave Brigitte the answer to her question, but she knew that he was a playboy and from that moment when she noticed that he was avoiding looking into her eyes, she knew that he was more than a womaniser. There was a very short moment when their eyes met and her body gave her away; although nobody noticed the change. That was followed by Brigitte looking into the inside mirror within the SUV, but Sam was very careful, even when they stopped for a coffee or when they stopped to visit some of the historical places.

She got him once when he was coming out of the door of the toilets; their eyes met again, but Sam turned his face in the opposite direction. A quickie and that was enough to make her blood boil inside her veins.

They rested for some minutes before they looked into each other's eyes. 'Tell me the truth, how do you feel being here, totally naked in my bed?' Sam asked.

'I had never felt so relaxed. In the beginning I was scared. When I realized the power you had over women I was shocked but I was also relaxed. Just felt at home. I wanted somebody who could control me; do to me what I wanted to do. I wanted to be fucked, but I was scared I would not be satisfied. I had my own clique which comprised of girls and a few boys.

'The girls enjoyed playing, but the boys wanted nothing more than to fuck, cum and relieve themselves. We ladies loved to enjoy sucking and playing with each other. Those who had given away their virginity, they even bought vibrators etc. Many times I wanted to ask one of our friends to fuck m; but I had always chickened out. I was afraid I would be disappointed, like what happened to some of my friends.'

'Why disappointed.' Sam asked.

'Some of my friends who gone through with it, I mean their first time; the guys came too quick, the ladies were not prepared, being sucked etc, so getting into a situation like that, scared me. Some boys they were proud they had a prick. You are a man Sam and I think you know.' Brigitte explained.

'I was lucky; I got my first lessons from my mother. She did not ask me to fuck her, but she gave me some tips, that women are not like men. Women had to be pampered, prepared. They have to be cuddled, touched in the right places so they will be ready and willing. They will be ready to really want the man's hard cock to break their barrier; and that is a special moment for the woman.'

'So your mum taught you how to fuck a woman; is that right?' She astonishingly asked.

'Yes, that is right and I'm proud.'

'I really wished I could have had a mum like yours.' She said. 'Then what happened?'

'Then my sister seduced me. She was hot. Then I met a pharmacist who gave me the tips on how to pleasure a woman. She was married and we ran away together a couple of times. She was a great teacher for me and she knew all the details of how one can make love to a woman.'

'How did you meet her?' Brigitte asked.

'Coincidently, it was a long story. Her husband, most of the time was at sea and she wanted someone to please her, but only two times we done that. I had to go to Thessaloniki to start my university studies. The choice of going away was to get away from my newly married sister, because I knew that if I stay close she will keep hassling me. The pharmacist was here last weekend, but this happened after sixteen years. I owe most of what I knew about women to her and Padme.'

'So I must say I am very lucky. You seem that you have fucked all of us; how do you feel? Brigitte asked.

'It is nothing out of this world because I enjoy making love to a woman. I always make sure they enjoy it and I do the same. I know you enjoyed it. Corrine spent a weekend with me before you came over,, and Emilie was fantastic in bed.'

'Thanks Sam now I understand a lot about you. November Sam I will be here behind your door. Only once more and you will never see me again. Sure if I decide to marry I won't like to marry a man who wherever he goes he got a harem running after him.'

'It is a very good advice.' Sam commented. 'Thanks; like to fuck again?'

'I'm so hot I don't think I mind a quickie?' She asked back teasingly.

'How do you like to enjoy it?' Sam asked.

'Being in control; so better get yourself on your back?' She ordered.

Sam obeyed, stretched himself, took a deep breath and not loosing time Brigitte crawled on the bed and took Sam's semi hard cock into her mouth. As she uncovered the head with her lips she pushed the foreskin backwards. Moving her mouth up and down it did not take Sam long to have a cock as hard as stee, ready to please.

But Brigitte seemed to enjoy it as she continued to suck on his huge cock and playing with his balls, rolling them around while the heat between her legs was increasing. She wanted nothing except to get Sam's cock inside her vagina and get fucked.

Brigitte, her pussy's liquids flowing down along her inner thighs started to move. She wanted to take her place so she would start to pleasure herself. She wanted to use Sam's wand of light which she wanted to insert so she could light the insides, of her portal of love.

Slowly she got herself on her knees one on each side of his upper thighs, her ass pointing towards Sam's eyes. The view was impeccable. It was a view which Sam loved to picture in his dreams those beautiful bums, that rosebud and underneath it that slit; waiting to be pleasured. With her right hand she took the hard cock and pointed upwards, whilst she slowly lowered her pussy until it was in line with the vertical held manhood. As the head of his cock touched her vaginal lips, she lowered a couple centimetres which were enough to stretch her lips and pressed enough that it started to intrude within the confines of her vagina.

The feeling was incredible. Her body trembled and felt more liquids flowing down along the head of his cock. She moaned as she lowered her body further, feeling her vaginal tube stretching like never before, until she got the rest of his rod all the way in. Only a few centimetres were left in the cold but she just rested and waited until she felt her vagina accepted it within its folds.

Sam manhood wanted to explode as he witnessed every detail watching her lowering her ass and his penis disappearing inside her body.

No talk took place, no words escaped, except Brigitte's moans from between her lips. She did not even move but instead tightened her vaginal muscles tight and within seconds she exploded. She cried and moaned while her body trembled. The orgasm was so strong that she even fell on Sam's legs where she rested the rest of her body. Sam loved and enjoyed that fantastic view of her arse with the perfect connection of his hard cock inside her vaginal opening while fighting not to blow his load; at least not so quick.

It took her some time before she started to get out of that orgasm which she had really enjoyed. Then she lifted her head and without saying anything she relaxed and started to fuck herself, lifting her ass and exposing most of Sam's cock as she continued to enjoy the pleasures, while she took control of herself. She kept fucking Sam while she moaned and cried. Her body continued to tremble until she fell exhausted, back over Sam's legs.

Sam looked at Brigitte ass and his hard cock which was totally hidden within Brigitte's vagina. Her rosebud was wide open was; very desirable, so he lifted himself a little, lubricated his finger with some of the liquids which had leaked out from her vagina. Sam was eying her anal entrance, so he rubbed some of the lubricant against her rosebud and then the rest of the finger went in.

'Fuck you Sam, what the hell do you think you are doing?' She cried.

'Just relax; soon you will have your filled.' Sam answered.

'No fucking way Sam, you will fuck my ass.' Sam did not answer. He just pushed her forward with his cock jumping out of her vagina while Sam got on his knees holding Brigitte from her hips in the kneeling position. With her ass slightly lubricated, but his cock was so wet from what liquids stuck to it, Sam just pushed the head against her ass hole and gave it a slight hard push. Brigitte cried with pain while half the length of his rod was already way in, inside her ass.

Sam held her tight while he fucked her ass hard. She cried while she tried to escape; but Sam did not give her a breath. He continued to fuck her sometimes slowly, sometimes fast and hard. He fucked her while she moaned and cried until she cried; 'fuck me harder Sam; fuck my ass... fuck my ass you bastard, fuck my ass.'

Sam did not stop. He continued to fuck her, even though he knew that she was going to have a sore ass for some days to come. The more he fucked her the more she cum; the more she cried and shouted until she got totally exhausted.

Sam pulled his prick out and left her on the bed as she had dropped on her stomach as soon as he released her body. Sam walked into his bathroom and enjoyed a cool shower. By the time he was out she was still on her stomach lost in her own world with her asshole still slightly stretched.

The rest of the days passed with a lot of fucking, massage and relaxation. They all enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh. The activities included man and women, women and women, so in the end they all enjoyed what was possible.

From Monday onwards the ladies left in a car Sam had lent them. Most times they left after nine in the morning and did not return until the evening. One particular night they were entertained for a dinner and local music that they did not return until close to midnight.

They had two days of hard work with their second day, was the longest. On Wednesday they spent time by the pool relaxing not to forget a good fuck each before their meetings in the early afternoon which rather finished before sunset. When they returned back, they went for a good swim a very good fuck when Sam spent the rest of the night with Emilie.