At the Villa Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Padme got next to her in bed and hugged her. As she got closer to Athina she realized how wet the area where her bums were; it was totally drenched. Padme took her in her arms and hugged her. She kissed her on the cheeks and started to comfort her, until that moment when she felt her relaxing.

'What happened?' Padme asked.

'It's embarrassing. It never happened to me.' Athina answered.

'Tell me?'

'As soon as I got under the covers my body wanted something. I was exited; sexually excited... like never before. I don't know. Was it the toys I saw; the clothes I chose, you know, for me it was artificial to touch myself while thinking about such artificial things. Then, I relaxed with my closed eyes. I was still fighting the idea of touching myself... masturbating. Then I saw Sam's face with that smile. I was relieved. I had my hand pressed tight between my thighs, smashed against my vagina. When I moved it, I opened my legs and started touching myself. It felt so good that I thought I had been doing it every day. With my hand there, I dreamed about Sam coming to save me, but at last my body could not take any more. I exploded. Liquids drenched everywhere between my legs. I was shocked. I never felt such an orgasm with so much liquids flowing out, I think it came out of my vagina.'

Padme was as shocked. Athina tried to stand up, but Padme hugged her until she felt Athina relaxing. It was then that she finally stretched herself and started to get off the bed. She wanted to evaluate the situation after what had happened. Both women got off the bed. The nightdress she was wearing was mostly wet, her panties and a rather large area including the mattress were all wet.

Athina was devastated. She felt embarrassed. She asked herself if it was natural. What she would do if she ever marries. She had a problem. She asked questions to Padme and herself. No answer came except that she seemed that she was not the only one.

Padme comforted her. She started to clean the mattress while the rest were already in the washing machine. 'I think you should sleep in Sam's bed.' Padme recommended.

'I never dreamed I ever sleep in my master's bed.' Athina answered.

'You better have a quick shower and sleep.' Padme said. Athina did not think twice. She was tired, nearly exhausted, especially after that orgasm which rocked her entire body.

The next morning she felt elated. She opened her eyes finding a streak of light coming in through a window. She relaxed, then she rolled herself enjoying the heat of her body radiating out, from under the covers. Those morning moments she always loved, although she rarely enjoyed. Since she moved to Sam's place she had more time to pamper herself under the covers; Sam was never out so early. She spent some time evaluating those moments, when she was empowered by such a huge orgasm.

She thought. She tried to remember if at any time it happened the few times she touched herself. She remembered that some of those times when she touched herself it was just curiosity. She wanted to find out if what young women like her do, to pleasure their bodies. She remembered once, that when she was touching herself, the orgasm she had, was outstanding, but she don't remember that she ever wetted everything underneath her. Her final decision was that she would try it again; maybe even with Padme around.

The sun was already up when she crawled from under Sam's bed covers. Sam's bed felt strange when she started to get out. She felt Sam's spirit there wondering, if Sam will ever ask her...???

By the time she had breakfast, Padme had cleaned her bedroom, the covers were already hanging to dry and the mattress was outside in the sun. There was also a healthy breakfast waiting in the dining room.

After breakfast both ladies had a talk about what happened the previous evening. Therefore, they decided to make a plan to try and find out if it was just a onetime occasion, or it will occur every time Athina will be controlled by a strong orgasm.

After lunch they started the first experiment. Athina naked as the day she was born was lying on her back in the middle of Padme's one of the single beds, her legs wide open. Padme crawled between her legs and started to lick and suck on her clitoris. Within minutes Athina became quite hot and soon she started to enjoy her first pre-meditated orgasm. She did not try to control herself, but she let everything to go, enjoy whatever her body gave back.

Athina moaned and cried as Padme continued to eat her and roll her tongue around her clit. The more Athina moaned and cried the more she let herself go. Her body was nearly uncontrollable as she was going wild on the bed. Liquids were flowing generously but nothing like what she encountered the previous day.

At last Padme pushed a finger into Athina's ass. It felt strange, but her body at last was taken over by the great orgasm of the same strength of the previous night. Her body was like fire on the bed. It was trembling. Padme did not stop. Her mouth stayed there while Athina tried to push her mouth away.

Another strong orgasm and Athina nearly passed out. The flood did not come although there was a heavy flow of liquids, especially with the last orgasm. Then Padme pulled her pointing finger out of Athina's asshole and her mouth away from between her legs. She let her enjoy the aftermath of another fantastic journey to the unknown heavens.

When they were back to normality; Athina felt very happy and satisfied. There wasn't the same mess of the previous night. She enjoyed every moment of the last encounter. The way her body reacted was something which she could not believe she had done, especially with another woman. She never thought she will ever let a woman so close to her private parts, let alone suck and lick her most private and precious part of her body.

Later on in the afternoon Padme started to teach Athina how to massage another person. Being smart as she was, she learned very quickly and managed to control her inhabitations about being naked in the company of another person, especially a woman.

She let Padme do her part which she had enjoyed while she felt her body relaxing especially following the body to body massage. After Padme played her part then Athina replaced Padme and administered the body to body massage on Padme. The results were encouraging. She was a very quick learner.

The following day they administered the tantric pussy massage and the results were the phenomenal. Athina was a very good student. The orgasms were incredible, especially the way Athina administered the clitoris/G-spot massage on Padme's body. Although she had never touched her G-spot, she very quickly spotted the target, inside Padme's vagina.

Athina could not believe, but how relieved she became when she sent Padme into the heavens with the Tantric massage. She was as satisfied as when Padme administered the tantric massage without enjoying the pleasures of the G-spot massage. She kept her part of the agreement as Athina wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night.

During the last hot sessions it seemed that although the flow of love juice which flowed out of Athina's vaginal tube was far from normal, but it was nothing extraordinary. There was a good amount that flowed, but Padme had not only enjoyed the taste but licked every drop that Athina had produced.

The rest of the day passed sweetly. They decided to give a three day moratorium to find out what would happen. On the appointed day they visited the doctor. There was nothing wrong with Athina's health. Everything was perfect including all the blood tests and the results from the yellow liquid. The doctor explained about the pill, and gave her all the information she needed to know.

They bought some more things including enough pills for three months. Nobody mentioned the pill when Sam was back, but Athina thanked Sam for the clothes he had wanted her to buy. She not only thanked him, but gave him a dozen kisses on each cheek.

The day after he returned he took Athina down town with him. He even invited Padme, but she preferred to stay home and get the place as clean as always. When they arrived, first they stopped at a driving school. Athina was rather shocked, but Sam introduced her to the owner and made sure that the instructor will call for her about eight the next morning, starting the following day. He ordered him to give her a two hour driving lesson every day which wasn't the norm.

'Sam please; slow down. We offer lessons of one hour each session, three times a week.' The School Owner said.

'I want what I asked for; nothing less. Take it or leave it.' Business was, what it was, nobody wanted to loose any clients, so he had to do what Sam ordered. They talked and discussed about when the exam takes place. The owner told him that; that can be arranged, depending when you apply for her licence. He also explained that they can arrange something that she would pass on the first sitting. 'You know what I mean Sam?'

Sam Jumped. 'No monkey business. Either she knows how to drive or no licence.'

'If you want it that way, do it that way...' The owner cried. He usually would get part of the dirty part too.

From the driving school he took Athina to a computer shop, one of the best on the island. It also included a school, both as a group as also on individual basis. Athina had already been dreaming about buying one, but she had no idea how to use it.

They went in together and as Sam introduced Athina and himself, he explained what they were thinking of buying. The salesman or better the owner explained the system and what was needed to be complete. The owner showed them the latest equipment on the market including a flat wide screen, internet and all the Windows programs. Sam even asked for authenticity of the programs.

Athena's ears were wide open, taking in every word that was said. When everything was agreed including arrangement of internet connection, they guaranteed that within, latest two days it will be connected. Finally they promised that they will arrange to deliver and install the whole package by mid week.

Athina was picked up the following Monday, by the driving instructor. After two hours, she was dropped at the computer school where she received her first lesson.

By midweek, she had done great progress, both in her driving as also on the computer, especially on how to use it. For Athina the computer was still an alien but she was doing extremely well. The first lessons were about starting up and how to use the Microsoft programs. The internet browser came later. That same day the equipment was in place in a well ventilated room on top of the bedrooms. Everything was explained to Sam, but he was sure that Athina already knew enough. The suppliers guaranteed that everything was working, including the internet.

When Sam was on the oil rigs he had enough of computers. There, they were extracting valuable information when they were doing seismic surveys, both on land and water which was quite fascinating. They were a different type and Sam had already got fed up analyzing all the information in semi dark small compartments.

When Athina was back and after she had lunch, Sam accompanied her upstairs. There he showed her the installed equipment which with her eyes she was evaluating how much she already knew, from what she had learned. The place she chose was ideal with windows from which she can enjoy some perfect views of parts of the country side but not to mention, enjoy the cool breezes, flowing inland from the sea. There was a small kitchenette as also other facilities including a small bedroom.

'Thanks dad. You think of everything.' Athina not only thanked him but hugged him. It was a warm embrace but down there, between her legs, there was already some itching which she tried to restrain. She wondered whether Sam had noticed anything; only hoping that he did not. The time was not yet right.

Athina made great progress with her computer studies. She spent time working on it, sometimes alone, sometimes with Padme. But she was very cautious on how to control herself. There was time for everything and she made sure there were priorities and priorities.

During the next days she started to explore the internet. A couple of hours or so a day on the internet; was more than enough. She had work to do on the computer like the use of the Microsoft packages such as Word, Access and other programs not to forget emails, saving, opening folders and the many other functions.

The days passed quickly and she even got her driving licence on the first try. She felt proud, especially when she proved herself in something she thought she would never ever do.

The last week of April Athina got the shock of her life. On Saturday afternoon a call came from Athens asking Sam to meet an important businessman at Athens airport. It was on a Monday morning. Sam instead, flew into Athens on Sunday afternoon and stayed at a hotel by the airport.

It was after breakfast that Sam waited for his counterpart, whom he expected that he will to be waiting for him from about a few minutes from the agreed arrival of the morning flight from the island. The place where they had agreed to meet was at a pre-mentioned coffee shop. Sam sat on a chair at the coffee shop but nobody showed up. He tried to call on the registered number with his mobile, but the answer he received was; "the number you dialled does not exist".

Sam was furious. His mobile came to life with Athina crying voice at the other end. He asked her what happened, but he only heard her cries. There were shouting and sounds of big machines working.

When she woke up, as usual after breakfast, she went to her property to relax a little, feed the few hens, rabbits etc. There to her amazement she found a huge bulldozer pushing the outside wall of her garden down while being pushed inside. She was shocked. Then she saw her cousin. He was none other than the one, known as Black Dog of the family. He had already stolen half of her father's property; the part Sam had bought. That was a god sent, because Sam happened to be a real gentleman.

As soon as her cousin saw her, he started to insult her. 'Where the hell, are you going, you whore. You got nothing here, at least not anymore. Where is your protector, you bitch? Ahhhh he ran away, eyyy. You are nothing more than a bitch; bitch; bitch. Did he fuck you last night before he left?'

"The devil cried Athina thought."

She took a deep breath which filled her with courage. 'You always been the black dog of the family and you will always be. Just relax cousin. You should have been named after the devil and not what parents named you. C-H-R-I-S-T-O-S...? I think maybe today, they realized that they made a big mistake. That dirty tongue you have stuck in your mouth must be longer than that of the, devil's.' Athina cried as laud as she could, so the others could hear her.

She walked away while he filled himself with rage. She got Sam on the mobile and in a few words she explained the situation. He was furious, but he asked her to go back home and let him handle everything.

Within less than an hour the police surrounded the area and arrested Christos and summoned his lawyer.

The black Dog, as he was well known within the family circles and whose unfortunate real name was Christos, asked on what grounds he was arrested.

'You were arrested because you insulted a female with improper words, and that you entered into somebody else's property, which did not belong to you.' The inspector explained.

'That property belongs to my family and I have every right to do with it, as I feel fit.' Christos answered.

'The 'will', says otherwise. We have a copy here which we just got from the archives; and we were assured that it was the latest one. Do you have a more recent one?'

Christos just shouted. 'It was that whore who fucked everything and her protector.'

The inspector asked the sergeant to record the last sentence when he referred to Athina as a whore. 'Be careful what you say. On these words and the many times you had already insulted your cousin, you are going to be prosecuted.'

'What about my land?' Christos shouted.

'Your land!!!, I think that is something which her protector has to decide. Remember; she calls him dad. There is more; you called him; "her protector". Remember, you have asked him to get to Athens on false pretences and sure it is going to cause you more hassle. I believe, you better shut your big dirty mouth.'

'She's nothing more than a fucking whore; a fucking bitch.' Christos shouted

Comments continued until Sam showed himself up at the lockout, where he discussed the present situation with the inspector. By then Christos seemed that he had calmed down, especially since his lawyers advised him, to better keep his big mouth shut. The penalties for insulting a woman are high.

Sam conferred with the inspector that; that the issue about the insults etc he was not interested how far the police will go about; but the other issue about entering her private property, Sam liked to settle that out of court.

'Inspector if he will not pay Athina the sum I am about to ask, I will order you to keep him locked up until he pays. I am ready to pay all the expenses involved to keep the bastard locked up.'

'You know Sam, that, for such a situation we need special permissions from far, far up high. You know what I mean Sam.'

'Yes I know. Now I want to talk to that Black Dog; isn't that what they call him.'

'Permission granted.' The inspector took Sam to the lock out where he left them to settle their problems.

Sam set on a chair far enough that if Christos put his hand out, he would not hit him.

'Are you enjoying yourself?' Sam asked.

'Fuck you Mr Playboy. Wasn't it enough that you fuck every woman that comes your way?'

'That's why everybody respects me. I never took advantage of any of them; they knew precisely what they wanted and new also the consequences. I'm proud, because they seduced me and not the other way round. If you were a woman during those periods, you may had been lucky and tried your luck.'

'Fuck you Sam!'

'Unfortunately it is not something I cherish. I prefer the other... you know what I mean?'

'Let's cut the shit. I want out of here, now or?'

'It's very easy to say so. I have no jurisdiction to settle or better, have a say in what the police are going to do; what action and how they are to going or on what grounds they are going to persecute you.

'Fuck the police; this is Greece.'

'But this is an island and here we won't tolerate that type of shit, which as you have indicated, is tolerated elsewhere. You are in the wrong place at the right time. This is today's price... listen well. Half a million Euros to be deposited by tomorrow before the banks close. Listen well... in Athina's account... and which account the manager had already been advised to have it ready by bank opening; first thing in the morning.'

'Did I hear well?'

'Yes, fortunately you heard well. You have less than twenty hours to do so. To be precise first thing tomorrow morning I will pass the number of the account, together with Athina's bank's details. Good day...' Christos started to shout.

'What percentage is that bitch offering you?'

'Do you want to know how many? Remember, she is my daughter now, and not my whore, and for you information she never been my whore, ok. I love her and respect her as if she was my flesh and blood; therefore make sure that you and with that long poisonous snake you have, keep it where it belongs; deep in your mouth.'

At last he seemed he had no more words. He felt that with Sam, he was nothing more than a looser.

'There's more. If you won't transfer the money before bank closing time and leave them for the next day, the amount will increase by ten per cent. From the following day onwards, add five per cent plus the cost of keeping you locked up and with respect it will include the cost of food. So it will be better, if you start working hard. Tomorrow morning, I will send you the details where the half million Euros will be deposited.'