At the Villa Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been more than twenty minutes on the road going through the terrible congested traffic. Lydia had told the driver their final destination to which Damianos had no knowledge of where and what he expected to find. The moment they got to Kifisia he relaxed, but still he had no idea where they were heading for. Lydia directed the driver for the last kilometer until he stopped infront of that new block of apartments.

After they had a fight about who was going to pay the driver, Damianos won. Lydia in a way was pleased, but as he was her first time guest, she preferred if she had paid herself. Within a few minutes she was opening the door of her apartment. ‘Dump everything behind the door. We are not going to do any work today, my little toy. We are going to play. Like something to eat before we start? I had prepared some sandwiches.’ Lydia in a few words excitedly described the situation.

‘I don’t mind if I could have a sandwich and some milk if you have, please?’

‘Let’s go into the kitchen, sandwiches are in the fridge. Just help yourself. To night we go to a nice restaurant and celebrate.’ Lydia said.

Damianos opened the fridge and brought out the milk and the sandwiches. He poured two glasses before he started to eat. Lydia joined him after she took off her jacket. They did not sit. They kept moving around the table looking at each other from a distance, while eating and drinking. Damianos was anxious to know what she had prepared for him.

His cock was as hard as steel, pushing the front of his tight jeans exactly hidden behind where the zipper was. The bulge seemed exaggerated and Lydia started to wonder what was hidden there. She was scarred he will let go and make a mess, especially if he had no female experiences yet. She tried to avoid looking at his fly while he was looking back at her. At times she moved around and when she knew he could not see her, she gave a longer look from the side.

She started to go crazy. She wanted to know how big it was. It was long as it was even pushing up underneath the waist band. At last he caught her looking. His face turned red with the shock. He even started to wonder what was he, going to tell her. He became so scarred that he started to think that she will not like what he had, and throw him out.

Lydia stayed quite. She did not say anything, but she moved slowly towards him with her eyes focused on his fly. A couple of kisses ended on his cheeks. Then she put her empty hands around his neck and kissed him on his lips. ‘Don’t worry; whatever you have hidden down there between your legs, I am going to like. We have to work together so you will learn to use it well for the pleasures we should get, out of yours and mine, as they connect.’

Damianos said nothing but was lost wondering about what she may say when she watches that hard cock he had popping out from his briefs. He felt wanted, loved and of course happy with what she had there infront of her.

‘I like to touch it, but once you are not so experienced, or better you never had a woman, you may cum too quick. What you have hidden there and what I have hidden between my legs are ours to use and enjoy. They are there for us to satisfy our hunger and love for each other. I love you, Dammy.’ Lydia described her feelings.

He hugged her hard against him while kissing her, his hands tight around her neck. Their lips became one, especially after they started to suck on each other’s lips and tongues. The heat became stronger and the hunger became irresistible. Lydia kept her body away from his hardon, wondering exactly what he was trying to hide. Even though her experiences were with a few men, the difference in sizes was minimal both in length, shape and thickness.

At last they broke the kiss. ‘Have you enjoyed it?’ She asked.

Damianos felt elated. He could never believe his luck that she was ever going to fall for him. He felt relaxed, as relaxed as it could had been the hundredth time they were together.

‘Did I enjoy it, you did ask? Don’t need to ask my love; I was just in the heavens. Sorry I tried to control; another few seconds and I could have made a mess.’ Damianos tried to explain the state of affairs that he went through with certain confidence. A confidence which he never ever expected he could ever master enough courage to execute, especially in the presence of a woman. As she moved backwards, away from his sensitive area he said; ‘Thanks for the confidence you brought about in me.’

Her hands were still on his shoulders while her eyes were focused on his. ‘Thanks for holding: that’s why I love you.’ She passed him a quick kiss. ‘Now hear me well. I am not desperate to fuck. Today, we will spend the rest of the day getting to know each other. So let’s start by taking our clothes off. Therefore I will start taking yours’ first. Let me check if you are still excited?’

Lydia moved closer to him but on the side. Her hand she put against his manhood, down at the root. There she felt his balls and the root of his penis. Slowly she started to move her hand upwards, just slowly flowing against the length of his fly. She felt the movement of the excitement. She even became scarred he will explode, something she still wanted to avoid; the time was not yet right. She wondered; what was that amount of semen he had stored in that sack, which she had just felt seconds earlier.

At last her hand was at the very top of his fly. If he was wearing nothing above his trousers she could be sure she could see the head of his cock with love juice leaking out of the oval slit.

She looked into his eyes. They were closed, probably trying to hold on. Her hand moved away. Damianos took a deep breath and relaxed. Then it was Lydia’s time. She started from his shirt. One button after another and soon his shirt was lying on a chair. It was followed by his underwear shirt which she pulled off through his head. ‘Woww; you really have a nice body, I like it.’ She kissed him again, that time wildly. Lydia became hotter and hotter and more excited. She was wondering what he had there, hidden between his legs waiting to penetrate her pussy.

Liquids from between her legs did not stop seeping out from between those engorged lips of her vagina. She opened the button of his trousers and lowered the zipper. The head became exposed above the elastic of his briefs. Lydia was shocked when she saw the head of his manhood mostly exposed. It was harder than it ever been. The foreskin rolled backwards exposing part of the blood filled purple head with pre-come flowing down along its length, before it was being sucked by the cotton of the briefs he was wearing.

Lydia could not believe what he had there. She was sure that there were more centimeters than any of the hard cocks that she had came in contact with. She pulled his briefs down in one straight pull and the little monster he had kept hidden in his pants was exposed. Lydia was shocked but at the same time she was proud, with what he had there hanging between his legs.

She went down on her knees, her eyes fixated on that huge intruder. It was long and thick. It could be easily 25centimers (10 inches). She was speechless; she did not know what to say. She starred at it as if it was a piece of hard steel bent on to one side against his belly. The head was about a little longer than the normal size and maybe a little thicker.

Lydia put her hand around it, pulling the foreskin backwards until she exposed the whole of the purple head. It looked longer than the normal ones and sure it was thicker.

Damianos became worried. He became scarred especially as it felt it getting harder and harder. He wanted to control himself. He took a deep breath. Lydia knew that he became too excited and was on the brink of exploding. Quickly she opened her mouth, took most of the head inside and within a split second she was drinking a load of cum which had been collecting for at least the last fifteen days. A second load followed which she managed to drive down her throat while she was waiting for the third, hoping that that will be the last.

But there were more. The fourth was still considerable with the last drops came with the fifth. The last two she stored in her mouth. She pushed him back enough until he ended on his back on the bed. She crawled on top of him until she locked her lips against his. It was the moment when they shared his jism as they rolled it around their tongues and then shared it.

Damianos was still under shock. He nearly started to cry. His face turned red with shame. Lydia was still sucking on his lips while her pussy was moving forwards and backwards along the length of his still hard cock. He stayed quite, wondering how everything happened so fast. He felt incapable. If he could, he could have ran away from there and hide somewhere where he could not be found.

Lydia knew that he was not comfortable, even though that she felt his hard cock growing harder pressed against her still leaking swollen pussy lips. Without moving her pussy, she lifted her body enough so she could evaluate his discomfort.

She looked up into his eyes; he was about to cry. ‘What happened sweetie? You did not enjoy it?’

‘I’m sorry… sorry… sorry… it happened too quickly. No. nooo… I could not control. It just exploded.’ Damianos was nearly crying. Tears were crawling down along his cheek.

Lydia hugged him and kissed him hard. ‘You were superb my sweet. You were fantastic. You know what I mean, fantastic. I never drank so much cum in one go! When was the last time you masturbated?’ She asked.

‘I don’t really remember; maybe… about two weeks ago, if not more.’ He answered.

‘Wowwww… I wonder you exploded so quickly. Don’t worry my love; I love you more and more.’

‘Thanks and sorry.’

‘It’s just nature’s will, my love. I enjoyed the taste of your semen, so after Monday you collect it all until Friday. After that I will relieve you.’ She joked as she hugged him again and again.

‘Let me have another look at that beautiful little cock you have hanging there.’ Lydia asked again delighted with what her new boyfriend was endowed with.

She focused her eyes on his extra long hard cock as she moved her pussy forwards and backwards pressing it harder against his hard long sausage. ‘Just relax ok. You are still hard and we can do more and more. Remember we are not going to do any work today… but only; we are going to get to know, how our bodies react and work together; how we learn to use our intimate parts, to pleasure each other’s bodies.’

Damianos said nothing except he kept looking at her beautiful face, with a smile on his face. ‘Take a deep breath and relax.’ Lydia ordered. He had done so and immediately he felt relaxed. Another little smile escaped. Lydia kissed him again; it was a long lasting kiss as they played for minutes with their tongues. His smile was back and his manhood was waiting for something much more and which he could not know how he could help. He knew that Lydia was more knowledgeable about the subject. He became cautious, waiting for her to make the first moves.

‘Just relax Dammy, I soon am going to let you have a look at what you really are very anxious to see… next.’ At that moment she got off the bed, pulled his trousers and his briefs off his legs in one go. Then she took the rest of her clothes and jumped on top of his body, with her shaved pussy coming down slowly over his mouth. His eyes were focused, watching those beautiful lovely swollen lips coming down slowly and slowly and closing in nearer to his nose. Immediately he noticed the intoxicating smell coming from between her legs and so he opened his mouth and tried to get a quick lick from hitting one of those engorged lips.

He kept his eyes his focused on those swollen wet lips, which were just too close to his eyes. Although he had stolen a few looks through the net, Lydia’s pussy was for real. It was nature’s perfect product. It smelled. There were liquids flowing. The lips were closing and opening with every breath, Lydia was taking. His hard cock was growing fast, but he forgot all about him. His full attention was on those beautiful pouty lips, which Lydia by that moment had lowered them just enough that he stuck his tongue out for the second time and this time pasted it along her entire slit.

Lydia jumped as she felt his tongue moving along her wet slit and at the end he hit her nubile button. Then Damianos moved it backwards and then forwards, every time digging his tongue deeper between the folds. She moaned and cried while she let Damianos to enjoy the leaking juices and get the first taste of what a dirty pussy really tasted.

At the other end, Lydia was evaluating the length and thickness of his monster’s cock. She was wondering how many centimeters she can take inside her vagina or inside her ass. “At least although it looked very long, the thickness was about the same as the normal ones she tested; and her uncle’s, although it looked big, the purple head of Damianos cock was just a bit longer and maybe a bit thicker. She thought that she could enjoy it more than she originally thought”.

‘Fuck Dammy, I’m cumming…cumming; cumming… suck me harder… harder…put that tongue deeper, deeper. Fuck… I’m cumming.’ Lydia wanted to lift herself and get her pussy away from Damianos hungry tongue. It was his first taste. She decided she will let him devour her pussy, even though she became so hot and wild that she could not take more. The way he was using his tongue, moving it around between her vaginal lips, Lydia became totally helpless; her body was engulfed into one orgasm after another. She felt herself into another world of sexual pleasure, a different world, probably even better then those adventures she had enjoyed with Uncle Sam.

She felt her body like it was just one ball of fire. Her eyes where closed while her whole body was shaking. Damianos grabbed her with his hands which he tightened around her lower back. He pressed her pussy harder against his mouth. His tongue was still jammed against her clitoris. She moaned and cried while with her hands started to push Damianos away. She even tried to get away, but it was no use. She was shouting while trying to escape, even though her body was flowing into the heavens. His mouth and tongue continued as he held her body tight. She tried to escape not once, but there was no way she could do it. That was the moment when she nearly passed out, lost into the midst of the latest orgasm, which seemed to be too strong; too strong for her to handle. She had enjoyed such pleasures but this was by far one of the best.

When Damianos noticed what happened, he became worried. Lydia was panting on top of his body, which had become too heavy for him to carry. Lost into total bliss she had stopped supporting her body on her knees and hands. Inexperienced, he was shocked. She felt like a dead body, even though that her whole body was still shaking and she was breathing heavily. He wanted to turn her over on the bed, see what had happened. The longer she took the more he wondered what he had done to her. Even his manhood had lost its pride.

He had no alternative what to do. He tried to push her heavy body slowly over to the mattress. It took him some seconds, which looked like long minutes before she ended on her side next to him.

What will he do, he wondered? He decided to wait, even though the longer she took the more worried he became. At last she opened her eyes and closed them again. Her body became more stable. The effects of that last orgasm were diminishing slowly, but not the aftermath.

When she opened her eyes, she searched for Damianos. ‘What happened, Dammy?’

‘I have no idea. I’m still in shock, I thought something had happened to you.’

‘What do you mean?’ she asked.

‘I don’t know. Your body was shaking, your eyes were closed and your body collapsed on mine. Suddenly you became very heavy; too heavy. It seemed that you were passing through a trance. It was then, when I tried to roll you off my body.’

‘Sorry sweetie, I’m sorry; but I never knew that such a thing had ever happened to me; before. I remember that when you were eating my pussy I went wild and seemed like; that I was on another planet. Nobody before had ever sucked me so good.’

‘So you enjoyed it?’ Damianos asked.

‘It was the best of the best. Wowww you were fantastic. Do you like to suck my hot smelly pussy again?’

‘I don’t really mind if you like to open your beautiful legs wide again. The scene between them is the most beautiful. I will be delighted to move my tongue between those incredibly juicy lips. I will never stop licking and sucking such a beautiful leaking hot waiting pussy.’ Damianos answered.

‘Tell me the truth Damianos; have you ever seen a real pussy before today, although I’m sure you saw pictures.’

‘Yours was my first. Pictures very rarely… I always wanted to see the real thing.’ He answered. ‘And now I know what a piece of art is that. I don’t I could ever stop admiring such beauty.

‘So this was your first. Have you ever tried to show your cock to somebody else?’ She asked.

‘You really want to know?’ Dammy asked.

‘I’m a woman… so I’m curious.’ She answered.

‘When I realized the misfortune I had I started to make some research. The conclusion was that the longest was around 34.0 cm (13.0) in) long and 15.0 cm (6.1 in) around. I was shocked as I knew that suck males are very few and I thought that I’m one of the unfortunate.’ He answered rather a bit worried.

‘Thanks… that was some very good information, which I’m sure you found it on the internet. I want to know who had seen such a beauty.’ Lydia insisted.

‘Really no body had seen it. I had to content myself with my misfortune until I decided that was what it was. I had no option. I knew that no woman could take it all inside her vagina.’

‘You haven’t answered my question you naughty boy?’ She asked.

‘O.K. You want to know? Fine. There was a young lady in year three I think that was teasing me when I sit alone. She had called me a nerd and other words to insult me. Once she teased me that my cock did not harden, so I ran after her. I cornered her and pressed her against a door. Fortunately we were alone. My dick hardened like a piece of steel.’

‘What did you do my Damianos? Please tell me?’ Lydia wanted to know.

‘She tried to use her hand to hit me on my testicles. It seemed she knew where a man hurts. But instead of nuts she found my hard cock. There was not another shot, but instead as quick as she could she moved her hand along is length from the base to nearly above the waist band of the trousers, looked at me and moved it down again as she could not believe what I had. After that I never saw her again close to where I settled myself.’

‘Fuck Damianos, so I’m very lucky. I love you cock and I could not wait until Sunday. Do you think anybody knows about it?’ Lydia curiously asked.

‘I noticed a couple of the girl’s friends who just gave me a look but never felt bothered.’

‘Dammy; Dammy I love you too much. Stay by me and I teach you how to use it well. Now I need to be sucked again. Are you ready?’ She asked.

‘Do you think you need to ask when Dammy is around?’ Damianos asked

Lydia turned on her back, pulled a cushion and put it under her ass as she opened her legs as wide as she could while she pulled them towards her body. Damianos eyes were wide open, watching her perfectly shaved genital area. Lydia continued to open them slowly, slowly until they were very wide open.