Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any passwords?" Lis asked hurriedly.

'I told you. It's your name, only a little different. You know." Nikki answered hesitantly.

Lis was having none of it. "Nikki!"

"Lis Slut." Nikki finally answered.

"Well at least he's accurate, an asshole but accurate." Lis smirked as she typed into the computer.

The screen came alive and as a screensaver the black man had revolving pictures of each of the women in his stable. There were eight of them and they were all pictures taken with the women performing some sort of sexual act. There was Nikki with her legs encased in mesh stockings and spread wide with a black man on top of her. Then there were the other women all doing something perverted and all dressed in lingerie, all elegant whores. The last two were of Amy and Lis. Amy was on her hands and knees on X's bed with him on top of her. She had a look on her face that said that she was totally enjoying herself, a broad smile as if she was laughing heartily at something X had said. Finally there was Lis. She was in the living room dressed in stockings and high heel pumps with one of her business suits thrown off to the side. She was on her knees and she was looking up at x with a look of lust in her eyes, her hands resting on his muscular thighs. She was sucking his cock and she had most of it buried deep down her throat. Just as quickly Nikki's picture popped back up and so Lis moved on. She popped a CD into the computer and began downloading what she thought were pertinent files.

"You've got to get to my friends place. We all have to get safe as soon as possible and you're first. Here's her address. She's an assistant district attorney. It's her job to help us." Lis handed Nikki a piece of paper with Cory Everlund's address on it.

"I can stay here. You'll only be a few more minutes." Nikki was a brave and game woman. She wanted to stay with her friend.

"Remember what I said. We need to get this done and get safe as soon as possible. You did your job finding this computer while we were in Jamaica. Now it's our turn. We all get safe as soon as we can. You're not needed here anymore so you have to go." Lis half reminded and half ordered her friend.

"Alright then. You know how to lock this place up?" After Lis nodded Nikki kissed the blonde and turned and left. She climbed the stairs and left via the back door of the house so as not to have to walk past X and Amy again and risk being seen.

Meanwhile Lis was expertly moving through X's files. If he had thought that he had some secret sanctuary Lis would have told X he was sadly mistaken. Besides the hidden room which a former porno actress with a glancing history in the security business had found with a modicum of effort there was this computer which had one simple and moronic password protecting some very compromising information. Lis was downloading it all and quite efficiently. She had thought she may have had to hide inside X's basement until Amy coaxed him into taking her out to an early dinner which was part of the plan. As it turned out she would be done hopefully before her friend was finished fucking Xavier Washington.

Done with the accounting that showed bank account information and basically how X made his money whoring out his white women Lis moved to the files that contained pictures and video. Sadly if she had these pictures, which X no doubt had for purposes of blackmail to use against any woman that might cross him, they could be used as evidence. Lis was also looking for signs of Cameron. Did X save pictures of the cross dressing whore hoping to keep him in his stable via some sort of extortion?

Lis saw the pictures of the more recently employed whores first, which included herself. There was Amy in various positions with a tall African diplomat that she dated often. He had a thin lanky body and a very large penis but the blonde gymnast was up to the task, taking the black man with a smile on her face. Lis viewed her own pictures next. They were all of her with X or of her on that fateful night with X's three thugs. All the pictures showed that she was having the time of her life, even the ones with her being violated with all three cocks at once. Although there was a cock in her mouth, Lis could see the look of desire and satisfaction etched on her face. Lis didn't bother opening the video files. She didn't have the time and those files would make a noise that would attract an unwanted guest.

She downloaded the file and then moved on to an older one and hit the jackpot. There in the third grouping of pictures was Cameron Sedgewick all dolled up as his alter personality, Tammy. He was wearing makeup and lingerie and to Lis he looked absolutely magnificent as a woman. He was very passable but she could tell it was him, it was in his eyes and his cheekbones. Like all the other ladies he was having sex and he was having it with a black man. It was the man sticking it to Tammy that surprised Lis. The first picture showed Tammy on her back taking it from Chuck, the head thug from her night in hell several months ago. As she filtered through the pictures one thing was apparent. Chuck was not doing any kind of ugly chore that X had put him up too. He was totally enjoying being in the company of the young white transvestite. There were pictures of them kissing, Chuck handling the erect white penis and ultimately the well built black man sucking on Tammy's cock. It was clear that the big tough guy liked pretty white boys as much or more than pretty white girls.

Lis was about to leave. She had everything she needed to incriminate X and his men in Cameron's murder and a high end call girl ring and she had been down here for ten minutes already. Still there was one more picture file. She couldn't resist opening it to see what X had in his oldest file. Lis gasped when the file's first picture downloaded. She flipped through them one by one. By the end tears were streaming down her face. What she was looking at was the descent of a gorgeous white woman into the depths of X's cesspool. There were pictures of a young Corinna Everlund competing in track events, probably at college, and then of her standing with a handsome young black man. It was X. They were hand in hand, arm in arm and kissing throughout the first pictures. Then there were wedding pictures. Cory dressed in a white dress that made her muscular figure look beautiful. Lis couldn't resist flipping through more pictures. There was Cory in sophisticated yet risqué outfits, one with her wearing only high heels and mesh pantyhose with her hands covering her breasts. Then there were the naked photos. These pictures were the first to show the man made enhanced tits. There were then pictures of Lis' girlfriend posing having sex with various black men. Despite knowing she was being filmed Cory had a smile on her face, and finally there were the series of photos of Cory being sexually used by the same thugs that had violated Lis. In the pictures they were all over her and gone was the sexy smile that told the viewer that Cory not only didn't mind having her picture taken with her legs wrapped around a muscular black torso or with a cock in her mouth. Instead all that was left was the distant look of a woman that knew she had been taken and used by the man who had said that he loved her and wanted to be with her forever. Cory Everlund had been Xavier Washington's wife and like a leopard that couldn't change its spots he had broken her and then used her.

Lis counted the seconds as the last file was copied onto the disk. Now Lis wasn't going to have time to copy the files onto the second disk as a back up. She had most probably sent Nikki into a trap and she had to get down to Cory's place. She quickly pushed the door closed and arranged the wine rack so that X wouldn't know that she had been there. It probably wouldn't matter much if Cory ended up getting out of Nikki that the two of them had raided X's lair. She had to get out quickly.

She climbed the stairs and peeked around the cellar door to see if X was in sight. There was nothing in sight and Lis began to make her move when the phone rang. It made a noise like a cannon going off in her ears and Lis nearly screamed out loud. She breathed easy when she heard the upstairs phone receiver picked up and X answer it. She was moving towards the back door when she heard him bark "What?" and that only made her step that much quicker.

Lis got out of X's place before she had a chance to find out what had perturbed him so much. It really wasn't necessary because she had a good idea. As she ran she pulled out her cell phone and began to dial.

"What's up?" The black man answered as he rested his body back against the car seat.

"I need you to pick her up at X's and there may be some more guys there by the time you get there." Lis ordered into the phone.

"Got it. I'm two minutes away." Gideon started the auto and began to pull out of his parking space.

"Gideon! Did you know a Corinna Everlund?" Lis asked as her breathing became harsh.

"No why?" He asked back.

"X's wife. What was her name?" Lis had become confused.

"Helga Johanneson. Some Swedish babe that grew up in the Midwest." Gideon was driving now.

Lis thought for a second and then barked back into the phone. "Was she a dishwater blonde? Really well built? Almond shaped eyes?"

"Gorgeous with fake tits and an ass that you dream about? You got her." Gideon finished for her. "Lis she's a real psycho too. I wouldn't be surprised if she was involved with this whole thing."

The last sentence sent chills up and down Lis' spine. Corinna Everlund wasn't her real name. How had she gotten through the Bar Association and more importantly how had she become an assistant district attorney? She had made a huge mistake sending Nikki down to a killer's home thinking she would be safe. She had to save her friend.

It took her about ten minutes to get down to Cory's place. Without a plan she went to the front door and used her key to get in. She had no idea how she was going to save Nikki, Cory was bigger, stronger and now that she knew, someone who had killed before. Still she just knew that she had to try her best for her friend. She entered the home and heard the noises upstairs. She began to bolt up the stairs but first stopped at a table and opened a drawer and then closed it.

There was no reason to sneak up on Cory. Lis knew that the bedroom was set up so that no one could get to the muscular blonde before they would be found out. So Lis simply walked down the hall and opened the door. What she saw inside told her everything she needed to know about her lover. Cory Everlund had no soul.

She was standing with a riding crop in her hand wearing lycra work out gear. Meanwhile Nikki was hanging naked from the rack with her head bowed down. There were marks all over her body that told Lis that Cory had been using the crop on her friend. She was also bleeding from between her legs and from one of her breasts. Lis doubted that Nikki knew that she had entered the room but Cory turned and smiled.

"Come join us my luv." The Amazon motioned with her hand as if she was welcoming Lis into a dinner party.

"Get her down from there! Do it now!" Lis demanded as she stepped up to Nikki.

"Oh you've forgotten who the top is around here. So typical of a bitch that can't get what she wants." Cory laughed in a way that told Lis she was out of her mind.

Suddenly Lis heard Nikki trying to mumble something so she leaned in and gently grabbed her face to hold it up. The first couple of times Nikki tried to speak Lis just couldn't understand her and then she began to make some sense.

"Did you do this? Did you sell me out?" The shapely brunette murmured.

"No Nikki No! I would never do that to you! I thought this woman was with the police and I was wrong! I'm so sorry!" Lis told her friend as emotion overcame her knowing the predicament she had gotten Nikki into.

"Actually she's right Nikki. Lis here got to know me at my other job. Seems that we both played one another. If I had time to tell you the whole story you'd laugh at the irony of this whole mess." Cory glowered at her lover as if an explanation was expected.

"We both fell under the same man's spell. The difference is that I didn't kill any innocent people for him." Lis snapped back without a hint of intimidation.

"Kill people for him? Oh no my dear lover I always killed for myself. Do you think that Cameron Sedgewick was killed because he was a cute little shemale? That transvestite was planning on ruining everything! I spend three years going to law school at night under an alias, planning my escape from that life and the stupid queen threatens to black mail me! Do you really think that I would let that happen? Do you think I am going to let myself be pushed around?" The last few sentences were uttered in the curt angry voice of a madwoman. Lis had no idea that her former lover had this side to her.

"Cory this is over. You have to let Nikki go. The police will be here soon. If you let us go then we can get you help." Lis pleaded.

"Oh you think I need help? That's nice. Let me tell you that is the last thing I need. I have the two of you and X has that blonde gymnast. Who is going to tell the police?" Cory asked sarcastically.

"I wouldn't count out Gideon." Lis was kicking herself for not calling Briski so she played her last card.

Cory recoiled when she heard the name. It was obvious that Gideon carried a great deal of weight amongst X's gang when it came to delivering violence. Yet the voice at the bedroom door seemed to reassure the blonde bodybuilder.

"We've got your pal Gideon covered if he ever shows up at X's place." Chuck was standing there holding a gun. "Tyrone and Al are there already."

"You know it's not too late for you. You can be with me if you want. You just have to help us clean this up." Confident again, Cory seemed to be laying down a deal for her lover, Lis.

"I'll take this." Chuck had walked up to Lis with his gun in his waistband and reached into her tights and pulled out the CD and at the same time given her genitals a quick swipe with one hand while slapping her ass with the other.

"Leave her alone asshole!" Cory barked.

"Just the CD. Besides we're all buddies here, fuck buddies that is. I've fucked each and every one of you sweet white girls in this room. She's sure looked better though." Chuck pointed towards Nikki and let out a sick laugh as he bent the CD back and forth essentially ruining it and seemingly rendering the day's mission a complete failure.

"Yea yea you fucked your share of white boys too, including that piece of shit that got all of us into this mess." Cory concluded as she turned her attention back to Nikki but instead of being able to finish off the brunette she was met by Chuck's horrifying anger.

"Fuck yoooou! You fucking white trash whore! You let him take you down after all that talk about changing him. It was X who first got you to pass yourself around for free and then do it for money. You fucking bull dyke whore." Chuck roared back at the big blonde.

"Once again trying to change the subject you closet queen." Cory turned and told Lis. "You know it wasn't just me that wanted sweet Tammy dead. You see she broke Chuckie's itty bitty heart. First she let this big black stud sleep with her and fall in love with her then Chuckie finds her doing squat thrusts on Tyrone's telephone pole . . ." It was then that the shot rang out and Cory's eyes went wide in disbelief.

Chuck was still pointing the gun at Cory as the smoke rose from its barrel. Lis looked back at her lesbian lover and watched her fade onto the floor with an astonished look on her face and her hand clutching a spot on her lower chest that was now gushing blood. Chuck seemed to suddenly realize what he had done and dropped his gun. No matter how bad it got there was no way that X was going to excuse even a boyhood friend for shooting his ex wife no matter how viciously she had taunted him for being gay. He just stood there as Lis went to Cory and held her head in her lap.

"Oh my God I can't believe he shot me." Cory uttered in obvious pain.

"Cory stay with me. Just breathe for me." Lis grabbed her cell phone and dialed 911.

"You know I loved you. I really did. I may . . . have been fucked up but I would have been good. We would have been great you know that?" Cory's almond eyes were staring up at Lis now as the blood began to flow from her mouth.

'Oh yes Cory you need to know that I loved you too. I would have been with you and we would have been fine." Lis answered with tears dripping out of her eyes and down onto Cory's face.

The blonde assistant district attorney smiled up at her lover one more time and then she coughed violently and blood gushed from her mouth all over the two of them. Lis hurriedly turned and grabbed a towel which was lying on the bed but when she turned back it was too late. Her girlfriend was gone. Cory's eyes stared blankly up at Lis and she wasn't breathing. Chuck was standing over them now still not believing what he had done.

"Hey she shouldn't have said all that stuff. She was lying. She's a lying slut. You know that don't you?" Chuck had begun backing up as he spoke. He was going towards his gun.

"Leave us alone you fucking psychopath!" Lis squealed knowing she was helpless to stop the black man.

Suddenly there were thuds coming from down the hall and into the room burst Briski and Cujo. Before he could get to his gun or turn to try and fight, the muscular Hispanic detective had him in a head lock. His strength was extraordinary as he lifted Chuck right off the floor and the black man's gurgling noises could be heard across the room.

"Oh don't worry he's in good hands now." Briski announced in his usual one liner Henny Youngman style. Then he calculated the seriousness of the situation.

The middle aged detective bent down and put his hand on Lis' shoulder half to comfort her and half to help himself down to the floor. He grabbed the towel from Lis and pressed it against Cory Everlund's chest. Then he felt for a heart beat with his other hand and then checked for a pulse at her neck.

"Hey Ben where're the EMTs. We need them now." Briski lifted himself up and ran to the doorway where he was met by two men with a stretcher.

He ran right by his partner who was putting the finishing touches on Chuck. "You have the right to remain silent . . . " He barked as he swung his fist all the way back and then recoiled landing the clenched ball of bone and flesh right on the black man's kidney. The air flew out of Chuck like a hot air balloon bursting and he slumped in Cujo's arms at which point the detective laid him down and put a set of handcuffs on Chuck's wrists.

The EMT's moved Lis out of the way in a brusque way. It was nothing personal they simply had a job to do and it looked as if the odds were very much against them. Meanwhile Briski had already moved over to Nikki at the rack. He was trying to work on getting her free until he saw that she was in handcuffs. He put his hands in his pockets. After rifling through them he gave a frustrated what the fuck look and turned to his partner.

"Hey Ben I need your keys." He yelled over to Cujo.

The brawny detective reached into his own pocket and threw a set of handcuff keys over to Briski. The older detective reached out and grabbed the keys in mid air then reached up and inserted the key into the blood stained bracelets. The key worked and when the cuff opened causing the weakened Nikki to collapse towards the floor. Briski and an EMT caught the naked woman before she could crash onto the floor. She was bleeding profusely from one of her nipples and from her vagina which had been violated by Cory. The EMT went right to work on the girl and she was put on a second gurney and wheeled out of the room and off to the hospital, so quickly that Lis didn't have a chance to see her friend.