Auction Ch. 06

Story Info
Ethan teaches Jen and Kami a lesson.
3.6k words
4.74
41.3k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers

PART THE SIXTH – LESSONS

Jen knelt on the carpet, her head down, her hands crossed behind her back. She could sense Kami kneeling next to her, and was a little surprised at that. What event could be in store that the usually dominant Kami was relegated to the role of submissive? All he'd said was that they were going to be taught a lesson. But lacking any further information, she could only puzzle over whether she would be taught the lesson – though for what she couldn't imagine, she'd been very good lately – or whether Kami would be taught a lesson.

Her thighs ached a bit from the position, but it was one she'd gotten used to: Feet beneath her, crossed slightly so that her hands could reach the bottom of each heel. As usual, she was completely nude save for her collar, though she did steal an envious glance at the dark green satin choker that Kami wore. Some day, she thought to herself…some day I'll be free enough to wear such beautiful things.

The two women knelt together on a large, soft Persian rug, waiting in silence in the middle hours of the afternoon. Sunlight streamed through a large window, it's heavy lead and glass panes ajar to let in the warm breeze of early fall. The room was quite still, empty save for a table against the far wall, covered by a navy-colored satin cloth. Jen knew from experience that this room was fitted with a ring and hook arrangement designed to immobilize recalcitrant slaves who deserved a whipping, even if she couldn't see it with her gaze currently locked on the mesmerizing patterns of the rug beneath her.

She kept her gaze fixed there as she listened to the sound of a woman being brought into the room, and then affixed to the hoist. Based on her own experiences, she could feel an ache of empathy of her shoulders as the woman's arms were raised above her head, and then pulled upwards by the slender cord that ran from the far wall to the ring, and then down to the cuffs binding her hands. The sound of that winch slowly pulling the newest addition upwards was actually quite arousing, and Jen found herself growing wet with envy.

But she even kept her gaze fixed on the patterns of the rug beneath her as that woman's legs were forced open and then bound to the floor in a wide, spread-legged stance by ankle-cuffs affixed to rings in the floor. That Master Ethan had seen fit to take this extra measure was unusual; it signaled that this slave needed extra attention of some kind.

"All right, my pets, you may look." At the sound of his voice, Jen raised her gaze from the floor and looked at the subject of their instruction.

The woman bound before them was a beauty of approximately thirty years, with pale skin freckled by the sun and long dark brown hair. She looked to be about 5'9, and had a woman's frame, with ample curves inviting to the eye. Her breasts were generous without being particularly large, and Jen's eyes went immediately to the nipple clips that had been attached to each pink nipple. Like the two of them, this woman was completely nude, though she did wear a pair of dark fishnet stockings and shiny black heels. She'd been shaved, but not nude, and still sported a neatly trimmed wedge above her pussy. An unusual concession, Jen noted, since Ethan demanded she be utterly bald.

Most noticeably, the newcomer wore no collar.

Her bright green eyes were wild with excitement and fear, which told Jen that she'd gotten exactly what she'd asked for, even if she didn't realize just how overwhelming that experience could be. It was a heady mix of emotions, one that made your pussy ache even as your stomach churned.

Jen understood it all too well.

The woman looked at them and tried to smile, but couldn't, for her mouth was stopped with the bright red ball gag. Jen looked back at her, meeting the woman's gaze, but didn't dare smile.

Beside her, she could hear Kami snicker. Jen's mind whirled…what did her redheaded tormentor know?

Long moments passed. Master Ethan was nowhere to be seen, so there they sat, three of them, those bound by rope and those bound by will, contemplating one another.

At last Ethan strode into the room, instantly capturing Jen's attention with the lean, animal movements of his well-muscled body. He too was utterly nude, apparently having spurned his usual black silk pajama bottoms. She watched his cock in rapt fascination, craving it even as she blushed from such an obvious reaction.

Ethan came to stand before the woman, a flicker whip head in one hand, and a vibrating egg in the other. He spent long moments looking at his captive, which Jen used in turn to drink in the sight of his taut buttocks.

Finally he turned to them. "Does either of you know why you are here?"

The pair shook their heads in silence.

"Hmm…that is disappointing. I expect better of you." He looked darkly at them, which stirred a tiny sliver of fear in Jen. She could hear a slight murmur from Kami, and took a little comfort in the knowledge that the redhead was off balance as well.

Without a word, he flicked the whip out, once, twice, striking each of then on their right breasts. Both women hissed in pain and fought to maintain their composure. "You are here to learn, just as she is. But since neither of you can think beyond my cock, I guess I will just have to show you her lesson, and then see if you understand it by the time I am finished."

"Now then, to our lesson. Please pay attention."

Ethan spun on his heel. "Erin, do you know why you are here?"

The brunette nodded eagerly, Jen noted, which made her think that perhaps this latest addition to the mansion didn't quite understand.

As if to confirm her suspicions, Ethan flicked the whip in a suddenly flurry of strikes across the woman's torso and breasts. It was perhaps the fastest Jen had seen him move; scoring a dozen hits in as many seconds. The woman moaned with pain and tried to flinch back out of the way, but couldn't, trapped as she was by her ankle restraints.

Ethan flicked the whip against her exposed pussy once, just to punish her for moving. "You understand nothing, you little whore. The sooner you accept that and open your mind to what I have to teach, the better it will be for you."

He whipped her three move times, each time, setting the end of the flicker savagely against the now-obviously wet folds of the woman. "Do you understand me?" The bound brunette nodded vigorously; Ethan obviously had her attention.

Jen noted with satisfaction that this woman enjoyed the whip.

Just as she did.

Ethan walked to his captive and knelt before her. He set the whip on the floor and leaned forward until his face was almost touching her vulva. The captive, named Erin, apparently, squirmed visibly in the face of his closeness. Jen heard him breathe out slowly, a long gently breath against Erin's pussy. It was something he'd never done to her personally, and she found herself imagining what it must be like to feel his touch like that.

Erin writhed from the pleasure of that breath; that much was clear. She groaned loudly and pushed her pussy toward his face. Ethan pulled back just out of reach and continued to breathe out slowly and deliberately.

Jen watched in fascination as the woman squirmed in pleasure. Ethan never let her touch him, no matter how she contorted herself. Beside her, she could feel Kami becoming excited, could hear her shifting in her seat and beginning to breathe more rapidly from the excitement. She resisted the urge to turn and look at the beautiful redhead, to touch her.

After a few more minutes of this, when the bound slave was positively frenzied from the torment he was inflicting on her, Ethan reached out and placed one hand on her vulva. Erin whimpered in response, tears of desire in her eyes.

Ethan reached up with his other hand and slowly pushed the white vibrating egg up and into the woman's obviously aroused pussy, stopping his movements as she bucked with pleasure until she stilled, and then continuing.

This process took almost two full minutes. Jen was certain she didn't even blink the entire time.

He leaned forward and lightly licked the bound slave's engorged clit, which sent the woman into a moaning fit of need. And then, utterly indifferent to how positively edible the woman looked at that moment, thrashing about in pleasure, her pussy wet and hungry, her nipples throbbing beneath the clips, and her green eyes lidded with need, Ethan picked up the flicker whip, stood, and walked over to the table. He pulled back the velvet cloth, revealing a series of floggers, crops, vibrators, and plugs, and picked up a blindfold.

Jen watched him, but only barely; she wanted so badly to kneel before that gorgeous pussy and taste her. To feel her warm folds move beneath her tongue, to drive the beautiful newcomer over the edge into the little death.

But the sight of the blindfold held her attention; she knew it well. Unlike hers, which was black, this was scarlet, but would deprive Erin of her sight as surely as if it were as dark as midnight.

In a moment, Ethan had walked back to her and placed it over her eyes. This seemed to calm the woman; it seemed she hadn't expected to be deprived like this. Jen smiled to herself; this woman didn't understand that here, in this place, especially in this particular room, a slave's needs didn't matter, only Ethan's whims and desires counted.

Deftly he removed the ball-gag, and then gave her a moment to adjust. Ethan kissed her lightly on the lips, held her as she shivered with feverish need, and then stepped away.

"Erin, why are you here?" His voice was soft but firm.

The woman cast about briefly before realizing she really couldn't see him, and then hung her head. After a moment, when she hadn't responded, he reached out and pulled the silver chain that connected her nipples toward him. The brunette hissed with pain, and looked up sharply – a reaction Jen herself had had many times.

"Erin, don't make me ask again." His voice was still kind, but there was hardness in it. Apparently the newcomer wasn't too overwhelmed to notice this, because she swallowed him and answered. "Because I needed this."

"What do you mean? Needed what?" Ethan turned his head and looked pointedly at Kami. Jen's head filled with questions at this, but she held her tongue. Best to be silent and learn…if only to avoid the whip later.

"I needed to be taken, to be dominated, to have a man make me utterly his creature." She licked her lips hungrily … even the simple act of stating her need to be dominated turned her on.

What a magnificent slaveslut she would become!

"And why do you need this?" Ethan hadn't moved, and it was clear that the woman was feverish to be touched again, fidgeting against her restraints. He absently stroked his cock, which was quite hard, more for their sake than his own. Kami moaned softly, which made him smile.

"Because I am so in charge of my own life. I need to be absolved of that. I need to be released from who I must be so I can be who I want to be. Who I am." Her voice was soft, and she hung her head at this.

"Are you ashamed of this, slut?" He walked softly to the table and picked up a small white remote; the twin to the egg, Jen realized. Inner heat flooded her. She'd been subjected to this treatment before, and was hungry for it again.

"Yes…no…I don't know."

"What are you ashamed of?"

Erin was silent for a moment. "I am ashamed that I need to be out of control. I am ashamed that I need to fail my husband and my family like this."

Ethan pressed the button on the remote, and Jen watched the vibrations hit the woman like a bolt from the heavens. She cried out her joy and thrashed her head from side to side. The sensations within her built and built, but just as she was approaching the cusp of her orgasm, he took his finger off the button.

Jen knew from wonderful, agonizing experience just how good he was at gauging just went to stop.

"Tell me why you think it's failure."

"I don't know…"

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't." She was going to be a tough one, Jen realized, likely a result of her normal, dominant life. No matter, Ethan would break her.

Sure enough, he stepped forward and twisted the chain again, even as he tapped the button repeatedly. Erin danced like a marionette within her restraints, whimpering with pleasure pain.

Finally, he stepped back – God, his ass was a thing to watch when he moved, thought Jen – and let her go limp.

This time, when he spoke, his voice was hard and flat. "Erin, this arrangement is a simple one. You will tell me what I want to know, or I will reduce you to a quivering wretch begging for an orgasm. And then I will walk away and leave you to your withdrawal. It will not be pleasant. Ask either of the two whores kneeling behind me. They've both received such punishment before, and I can guarantee you that neither is eager to repeat it."

"But…but…I'm only here for the weekend…" she gasped out these words, fighting her way up through the powerful stimulants flooding her system.

"Are you? Or did I call your husband and receive his permission to keep you here until I'm satisfied? Do you think that you have any control in what happens to you now? You surrendered that the moment my people handed you your plane ticket."

The brunette's mouth fell open in surprise. Clearly she had expected to retain some measure of control, had seen her time her as more of a sabbatical than as a transformation. Interesting, thought Jen, that she should come into a place such as this with such hubris.

"Jennifer," Ethan's voice jerked her attention him, "how long have you been here now?"

"Four months, Master. I think…"

"You think?"

"I am sorry, Master, but this slaveslut does not really know how much time has passed. It could be three months, I am not sure."

He smiled at her, telling her she'd answered correctly. "And why aren't you sure?"

"Because I am here only for you, Sir. Days and nights pass, but I don't concern myself with such trivia as dates anymore."

"But you did when you first came here, did you not?"

"I did, Master. That was the world I'd been living in."

"What changed?"

"You broke me with a flogger on my first night. After that, after I found release in submission, after I found the freedom of the whip, I stopped caring and focused on what was really important."

"Thank you, slut." Jen smiled as he stroked his cock for her. She knew he would reward her this evening, that he would come to her later and let her take his beautiful shaft for her own. That she wouldn't have to share him with Kami was the best part of it.

He turned back to Erin. "Hear that? What makes you think you'll be any different? What makes you think you can resist the kiss of the whip? She didn't even like it when she arrived … you were craving it when you walked through the front door."

Erin hung her head. "But I can't…this can't be a permanent thing…I can't fail my husband like this…he needs me."

Ethan slapped her hard, once on each breast. "Releasing your passions is NOT failure, whore!"

The bound brunette sobbed softly. "It is. I have to be strong for him."

"And explain to me how being strong for him precludes you from being yourself, from letting yourself become the whore you are."

She couldn't answer this, didn't answer this, so he set her thrashing again from the pulsing egg deep within her pussy.

"You're caught in bind, my dear. You're caught in the bind of being too proud – or too scared to submit – and yet being incredibly aroused by it."

"I am going to help you with that bind. In this house, you will become who you truly are. I will make you into who you truly are. I am going to strip away your layers of inhibition and control, and release you, with the whip if I have to. And when I am finished, you will see who you are in the bedroom is not the entirety of who you are. You will see that you are more than your need for control."

Erin only nodded, exhausted by her desire and the admissions she'd been forced to make.

Then, surprisingly, Ethan turned to Kami, and nodded. Without a word, the redhead rose to her feet and moved behind Jen. Kami's sweet scent moved about her in a cloud as her often-tormentor leaned down and placed a blindfold over Jen's eyes.

Why was she being blindfolded? She wanted to watch!

Kami moved away, and she could hear them leave the room.

After some time, she no idea, how long, she could hear them come back into the room. Kami settled back down beside her, and a long moment passed. Ethan, she imagined, was standing before his latest acquisition, who was whimpering with the need to cum, and yet knew enough not to.

Then suddenly, the noise of the paddle exploded in her ears.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Erin sobbed with pleasure-pain.

The egg buzzed loudly in Jen's ears.

She knew that sound well, that paddle that was ten inches long and four inches wide, made of soft, supple black leather, designed to flex around the curves of a woman so as to inflict the maximum sting possible.

Her favorite paddle, in fact. He'd used on her just two days ago; her ass was still sore from it, in fact.

"Do you like my paddle, Erin?"

"Yes…"

CRACK!

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

CRACK!

The tinkling of chains told Jen he'd laid the paddle across the woman's breasts; the clips would transmit that kinetic energy into a pleasure-pain that often made Jen delirious.

"So easily, you call me Master? I thought you didn't want to lose control? I thought you didn't want to fail?"

"Uhhnn…" Erin's voice was ragged, and Jen knew that her brain probably wasn't really functioning all that much anymore. The sensations were simply too intense at this point.

CRACK!

The pitch of the buzzing increased.

CRACK!

A droning, rhythmic tone appeared in the buzzing.

CRACK!

Faster…

CRACK!

Faster, louder, the buzzing roared in Jen's ears. She could only imagine how it must feel to have that egg inside her, even as her body burned from the paddle.

"What was that? I didn't hear you correctly."

"Please…let me cum! I need it!"

CRACK!

"Please!"

CRACK!

Jen was wet, close to an orgasm herself; she wanted to leap to her feet, to beg Ethan to paddle her too.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"But if I do, if I let you cum, won't you have failed?"

"Uhh…uhnn…I need it…"

CRACK!

"Are you saying that need is failure?"

CRACK!

"No!" She wailed at last. Jen was amazed she'd lasted this long. Her appetite for pleasure pain must be incredible.

CRACK!

"Then what is it?"

"It's…it's…" the woman trailed off into hungry moaning as a particularly intense vibration took her.

CRACK!

"Focus. Answer my question." Ethan's paddle brought her back.

CRACK!

"It's who I am. My need is me."

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She moaned loudly beneath this latest flurry.

"Do you understand now? Your need is you. And that is good. That is who you are. Embrace it."

"Yes…yes, Master."

"Excellent. Now, would you like release? We've much still to teach you, but that can wait for tomorrow."

"Please."

The pulsating buzzing ebbed slightly, changing its frequency to something slower, but more intense.

CRACK!

Wet sounds, the sounds of a hand touching the soft, throbbing folds of a woman's inner treasures.

The sound of chains hitting the floor – he'd removed her clips.

Her moans turned into a high keening wail.

She was ready.

CRACK!

One final blow to send her over.

Erin howled out an orgasm, her mewling cries of pleasure filling the room.

A quiet moment passed, broken only by the slaveslut's gasping.

Jen heard him approach the bound slave and pull her blindfold off, heard her gasp in surprise, and then purr with hunger.

What had happened, she wondered? She understood the mewling desire to be close to her master after such a session, but the gasp of surprise?

O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers
12