Auction Ch. 18

Story Info
Ethan receives a visitor.
6.6k words
4.76
19.7k
4
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers

Miyu finished with the final button of her blouse, which still hinted generously at her nude breasts beneath, and turned to Ethan. "Will there be anything else, Sir? Or may I return to my seat?"

Ethan waved Jen over to his seat behind the desk, and had her sit in his lap, her hands placed on the desktop. He turned from the feverish slut in his arms, his strong, nude body pressed against hers, the smell of him filling her nostrils. "No, Miyu, thank you. You may go." The slender young woman gave a very Japanese bow and turned and left. Jen would learn much later that she was actually from Pittsburgh, and not Japan, that her affections were just an act; but for the moment, despite her fugue, she was struck by the image of a Geisha the young woman projected. It made her jealous that she could not simply slip into some predefined role of submission; that she had to constantly work to refine her status as a submissive. As Miyu left, Jen licked her lips with a hungry envy at the sight of those pert buttocks, aflame from Ethan's spanking.

The longer she was in his service, the more she found herself craving other women.

She didn't know why, since she'd never been even remotely attracted to them before. But she suspected that the constant emphasis on the female form and its sexual applications was taking its toll on her heterosexuality.

Jen knew that she'd always crave men first and foremost, of course. That wasn't even a question. She was addicted to cock, to the feel of them in her mouth, her cunt, her ass ... she always had been. It wasn't something she could escape. It was who she was.

Sex just wasn't sex without a cock.

Without her Master's cock.

Nevertheless, she found herself increasingly aroused by other women; found herself regarding them with a hungry eye rather than a critical one. Found herself looking at women like Miyu with something more than a professional interest, as something more than a competitor for Master Ethan's affections.

Jen shivered and looked away, forcing wicked thoughts out of her head. She leaned back and turned to plant a hungry kiss on her Master's lips. Ethan's cock lay between them, its burning length against the small of her back reminding her how badly she needed him. She squirmed with a small sigh, and then purred as Ethan moved his hand between them to move his thick shaft down beneath her. He often did this, using his length to part her wet labia whilst denying her any penetration. Positioned as he was behind her, he could torment her with just a little movement, sliding between her wet folds to drive her deeper into her obvious fugue.

Best of all, she knew that this meant he was going to fuck her.

As if he could read her thoughts, Ethan began to run his hands across her back, tracing his fingertips down her spine. He did this slowly, deliberately, savoring the way she shivered as he touched her. She was so wet already, but this whispering touch down the entirely of her back made her flush with renewed heat and pleasure.

He breathed out against the nape of her neck and pulled her to him. His cock felt amazing, full and throbbing beneath her, its thick head nestled against her hood. She tried to remain still, knowing that he wanted to torment her. But the certainty that she could just slide back and up and catch the fullness of him inside her tormented her. Her world had narrowed to a tight white ball of desire, one buried deep inside her pussy.

Ethan could unlock that desire, could grant her the release that she needed.

But only if he wanted to.

His fingertips danced across her nipples, stopping every so briefly to caress her swollen buds.

She moaned and pushed back into him, shuddering as the head of his cock dragged its way across her aching clit and then out between her legs. Jen's breathing was shallow and rapid ... little mewling gasps that sent her breasts pulsing into his cupped hands.

Ethan growled in her ear and slid his right hand up to her cheek, turning her head to catch her in a fierce kiss. She savored the taste of them, greedily drinking in the wonderful feeling of his naked body against hers.

To beg him to fuck her now would only lead him to deny her further, so Jen willed herself to be silent, to focus on the sensations coursing through her body.

***

To her surprise, he hadn't fucked Miyu.

She'd expected him to, because she'd come to the conclusion that Ethan lived in a world where he could have almost any woman he wanted. And seeing him there behind her, his cock jutting proudly as the young woman moved before him, it seemed only logical to her that Ethan would have his way with Miyu.

After all, it was clear that the beautiful secretary belonged to Ethan every bit as much as she herself did.

Indeed, the experiences of the last few days had made her aware both of her status as property, and of the full extent of his social circle. Jen realized that Ethan's network of friends and business associates involved in the Lifestyle was quite large -- and that he resided near the top of whatever social strata comprised that world. And so she'd begun to assume that he would simply take Miyu as a matter of course.

As much because he could as anything else.

But he hadn't. He'd simply given the young woman a good, hard spanking.

And Jen felt every minute of it.

By the end, Jen couldn't even really hear the slaps over the roaring in her ears; but he still hadn't moved from his stance behind the young slutslave. Jen had been forced to watch, her arms aching with the need to touch her own body, to draw out her own pleasure from the scene before her. But she'd held the paddle out in front of her as instructed, and watched the growing passion on Miyu's face with envy so powerful she had to bite her lip to remain still.

As the steady sound of Ethan's hand smacking against the Asian beauty's pert flesh wormed its way into her mind, Jen had lost herself in the sights and sounds of her ordeal. The sight of Miyu's body moving beneath the drumbeat of Ethan's attention seemed to detach itself from the delicious sound of the slaps. The secretary's almond eyes would flutter with each smack, but every now and then their eyes would lock and Miyu would favor her with a small smile.

Jen found this incredibly arousing, since it held none of the overtones of possession and denial that Kami would have shown. When their eyes met, Miyu's expression was one of bliss, of being so consumed by pleasures that she could only rejoice, could only offer Jen the gift of a shared experience. Jen saw nothing in the woman's eyes save for joy, and a willingness to share that joy.

And so she found herself simply watching the sight before her, drinking it in as a voyeur, rather than as a penitent. She didn't know if this was Ethan's intent, but Miyu's unabashed generosity took the experience to a whole new level for Jen. She could watch the spanking and feel its effects on her - Ethan didn't actually spank her that often, but it was quite intense when he did - and she could watch the spanking for the pleasure the young woman was taking in her own right.

Her Master had started slowly, warming those lovely little buttocks with light slaps intended to create flush and a heat, rather than any actual pain. Jen watched the growing pleasure on Miyu's face turn into a genuine fugue, even as his strokes became harder and more intense. By the end, the woman's face was flushed and there were tears in her eyes.

Jen's cunt ached with hunger.

***

She moved back and forth atop him, rolling her hips to slide his shaft between her swollen labia. Ethan growled again and reached between her legs. He took two fingers and began to lightly tap her clit, sending electric shocks through her.

The smell of her own wet sex was almost too much.

Finally, after several minutes of this, he stilled her with a hand on her stomach. She quivered with a barely contained orgasm, but focused what little of her sanity remained on remaining still. She focused on not rising up, only to then suddenly plunge down on that lovely hard shaft of his until she came, whether he gave her leave or not.

On not falling to her knees before him to beg and plead for her release.

Not that he would give it to her.

Ethan murmured something in her ear, but she couldn't hear him over the roaring in her own ears. So she simply murmured her assent, leaning back against him for support. Her whole body was afire, even her hair seemed to tingle with denied release.

To her utter joy, he reached beneath her, and lifted her up, only to lower her back down again, slowly, onto his waiting shaft.

Jen moaned and pushed her body down onto his, sucking in the burning steely length of him. Her body began to thrash with the barely denied orgasm. She'd endured too much today not to cum soon. And so the knowledge that he might not grant her any release tortured her.

Ethan was still for a moment, letting her move atop him. She knew the simple motion of her own torment was surely grinding him in the most delightful ways. She could feel him pulse within her, despite the intensity of her fugue, and rolled her hips in a counterclockwise fashion. Her aching pussy gripped his shaft, pulled at it ... embraced it.

She knew that she could make him cum soon ... that his heat for her must be strong if he was pulsing so soon.

Jen even suspected she could hold off her own orgasm until he came.

She could do that for her Master.

Summoning her failing reserves of willpower, she clasped him tightly with her pussy, and began to grasp at him rhythmically with her inner walls.

Ethan gasped in her ear and slid his hand down to fondle her clit.

Jen bit her lip until it almost bled to keep from cumming, and began to rock back and forth against him, pushing her ass into his hard stomach as she grasped at his shaft.

He responded by rolling her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, which elicited a long shuddering cry. She was determined to do this for him though, and held on, soaking in the wonderful sensations coursing through her body even as she began to move faster against him.

This contest continued for some minutes, the stillness of the office broken only by the occasional grasp or moan, and the constancy of her. The smell of sex filled her nostrils.

Finally, Ethan let out a long gasp and came with her. Jen smiled to herself as his hot shaft spasmed out his seed into her. The feeling was amazing; it made her want to climb off so she could take him in her mouth. He bucked against her for a few moments, holding her to him before growing still.

Now he would let her cum, she knew.

She'd proven herself. He would reward her.

He leaned forward, pulling her back against him so that he could whisper into her ear. Jen licked her lips, gasping at the pain of her denied orgasm.

And then the intercom buzzed and Miyu's voice filled the room. "Sir, you have a visitor."

Ethan reached around her shivering body and pressed the intercom button. "I'm busy, Miyu. Have them wait."

"But, Sir. It's her. She says she's here for her appointment with you. For the interview."

Interview, she wondered?

Jen bit her lip and tried not to scream from the waiting.

Ethan sighed, "Very well. Send her in in five minutes." He then placed his hands beneath her and lifted her up and forward, off of his cock. Jen whimpered as she put her hands on the desk once again to support her wait She felt the chair pull back from behind her, and then his heat was gone.

The sudden emptiness made her sob.

He smiled and kissed her. "I have to take this meeting, Little One. You will stay and attend me. But do not speak unless I tell you to."

She nodded, unable to see him, but confident he saw her assent. Who could this visitor be that she could force him to break off their lovemaking?

Briefly she wondered if it was someone else in the House of the White Crane ... someone even more powerful than Ethan.

Was it Lorelei? She wanted very much to meet the woman who'd had such an impact on her Master.

No, she dismissed that possibility. Someone from Ethan's organization would have just entered the room.

She felt her cunt spasm again at the emptiness and shuddered.

Ethan moved to the office's small bathroom, and closed the door behind him. Jen remained where she was, her legs spread wide, leaning forward over the desk, her ass pushed out in offering. After a few minutes he came out again, fully dressed in khakis and a white shirt.

She saw him cross the room and pick up the receiver. "Ok, Miyu, please send her in in just a minute."

Ethan moved behind her, and she purred with joy as she felt him push a fat plug into her waiting ass. Next he filled her wet pussy with a large dildo. He cupped her head and turned her to look at him. "Stand behind my chair, head held high, arms clasped behind your back." She nodded again and moved to assume that position; the roaring in her ears from her fugue was almost gone now, but these instruments within her would ensure that she remained very excited.

He sat then, in front of her, in the heavy chair, and waited.

A moment later, Miyu appeared in the door. She curtsied and then held out her arm to instruct Ethan's guest to enter. Jen saw a striking woman dressed in a rather severe pantsuit enter the room. Her chestnut brown hair was pulled back in a tight bun, and her glasses were dangerously close to boring, but framed lively brown eyes.

The woman struck Jen as someone who deliberately downplayed her good looks.

From what she could see, the woman had a good figure, but it was obscured by the navy suit and cream colored blouse beneath. Even her shoes were unremarkable, black flats that were slightly scuffed.

Jen started, however, at the bulge beneath the woman's left arm. Was she armed?

"Agent Sommersby," Ethan said warmly as he stood and went over to greet her. "How good of you to come today. I've been looking forward to finally meeting you."

Sommersby moved into the room, taking in all of her surroundings slowly, cautiously. Only after she seemed satisfied with who and what she saw in the office did she turn and nod to Miyu. The young woman looked at Ethan, who nodded as well, and then disappeared.

"Nice secretary, Mr. ..."

"Please, Agent Sommersby, call me Ethan." He gestured for her to take a seat, and then returned to his own. "May I offer you some refreshment? Coffee? Water?"

"Water would be fine." Sommersby sat down, and crossed her legs, bringing her terribly boring flats into full display. Jen almost flinched at how poor the woman's choice in footwear was. Did she pick it herself, she wondered, or was it some kind of issued outfit?

She shook off the thoughts and tried to focus on the scene before her. Ethan ordered the drinks, and the two sat in silence until Miyu brought in a large pitcher and two glasses on a silver tray. The young woman poured each a glass, and then retired, leaving the tray on the edge of the desk.

After a moment, Sommersby took a sip. Jen was intrigued by her caution.

"Now, what can I do for you?" Ethan leaned back in his chair and toyed with his glass.

"I am investigating the Red Crane. We believe you are trafficking in sex slaves." Sommersby was cool and collected ... confident and deliberate with her words.

Ethan laughed and leaned forward, placing the glass down on the desk. "Based on what?"

"Well, the naked woman in the corner behind you, for one." Sommersby looked at her and gave her a thin smile. She clearly disapproved.

But then who wouldn't, Jen thought to herself. It wasn't everyday one saw a naked woman standing behind her master in an office.

"That's your evidence? Her? She proves nothing. For all you know, she's simply some woman I met in a bar, a submissive girlfriend and nothing more." Ethan's voice was light, almost mirthful, as if he'd already dismissed the agent's comment. Given that her pussy ached so much she could barely breathe from the lack of him, Jen could only manage a weak smile.

"You mean you can explain her?" Sommersby's voice was low, almost husky, "Because we both know she's not simply some girlfriend."

Ethan picked up his glass of water and took a long sip. "I don't have to explain. Jen, tell the good Agent what she wants to know. Tell her what you really are."

Jen licked her lips, nervous to be saying it out loud at last, to finally proclaim what she'd come to embrace: "I am his slutslave, Miss. His toy. His whore. His submissive. I am bound to Master Ethan, Miss. My body and my soul are his to do with as he pleases."

To her surprise, Agent Sommersby did not look shocked, though her brown eyes twinkled with some imagined gain. "Exactly what I expected. And you do this for money, to fulfill some part of your contract."

"No, Miss. Master Ethan has never paid me for my services. I do this because he frees me to be myself." Because he alone has the right to fill my pussy with his toys. He alone may command me to walk naked in public.

She couldn't say these things, of course. But they were true, she realized, so utterly true.

"Bullshit ... I don't believe that." The woman stood and strode over to Jen. Their eyes met and locked. Clearly the newcomer wanted to provoke a reaction, to prompt some admission on her part that she was under duress. Jen knew that Sommersby was trying to plumb the depths of her soul for some shred of doubt.

But the intensity of Sommersby's gaze was nothing compared to Ethan's and Jen met the stranger's piercing stare quite easily.

She knew the woman could smell her wet sex.

Ethan said nothing, and Jen thrilled inside at the unstated confidence of his silence.

After a full minute of this, the brunette returned to her seat. Sommersby leveled an accusing finger at Ethan. "You've brainwashed her somehow. Made her think this was her choice."

"No, I haven't," Ethan replied, his voice calm, "We sent a team to her apartment, then talked, and then they left. After that, she came to us willingly. We made her an offer, and she accepted."

"What ... you made her an offer? For what?"

"We offered her the opportunity to escape the drudgeries of her life, to become something more than a sexually frustrated graduate student. To see the world in all its colors, not simply the grays most people know.

"It's true, Miss. They came to my apartment and told me about this opportunity. I accepted the next day. Three weeks later, I entered Master Ethan's household."

Student loans or no, Jen was still surprised at how quickly she'd made the decision to sign that contract. It had seemed like forever at the time, but it really only had taken three weeks to see her standing on that stage, the hot lights boring down on her as the unseen patrons bid for her.

Ethan took another sip of his water.

Sommersby frowned and reached into her coat; she produced a small notebook, and began flipping through it until she reached the page she wanted. "Jennifer McIntyre ... promising PhD candidate in Soviet History ... one year away from her thesis defense ... and then last spring ... nothing ... you drop off the map. What did they offer you?"

"Freedom, Miss. They offered me my freedom."

"Freedom from what? From your student loans? We're aware they were quite substantial."

"It's true, we did settle all of her debts. But that's to free her to enter our service, not to purchase her services. After all, we would be remiss to leave all sorts of financial loose ends around when our applicants are asked to sign on for three years." Jen couldn't help but grin at the sincerity on Ethan's handsome face. She knew he was toying with Sommersby, drawing out the interview to see how she would react.

Judging by the look of incredulity on the woman's face, things were going quite well. "But look at you ... you look like a whore for God's sake!" Sommersby's voice was becoming quite shrill with exasperation. "Was all that money worth this?"

O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers
12