Audition Preparation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really love me?"

I nodded.

She dropped her eyes to her hands in her lap. "It's really humbling to have someone love me so much."

She cleared her throat, and glanced at me, before averting her eyes again. "I have to tell you something. - - - " She hesitated, almost as if she were afraid to say the words. "I think I'm in love with you, too.

"Last night, I was really scared! At least the first time." She smiled as she remembered the night before. "I was a little scared the second time, but you were so caring and loving, I really enjoyed it the second time. I loved being in your arms and . . . and having you. I was really sad at the thought that - - - that when the audition was over, we would be, too."

"I hope that we'll still be together after your 'audition'," I replied.

"You do?" Her eyes had a look of unexpected hope.

I continued, "I look forward to a time when we will simply be in love and enjoy each other. And, later, we'll talk about that some more." I said breaking the conversation.

"But right now," I said leaving the bed and retrieving two bathrobes from the closet, "there are still things you need to learn before your 'audition'. So let's have breakfast. Then we'll have to spend more time in the 'class-room'."

CHAPTER 6 The lessons continue.

After breakfast, I let Sari satisfy some of her feminine curiosities. She examined the male anatomy, expressing shock at its size. She carefully explored me and touched me. Under my direction, she brought me to full erection with her touch and then she watched fascinated as I returned to a flaccid state. Then, she impetuously bent down and kissed me. Immediately embarrassed by her actions, she tried to explain that she loved ALL of me, so why shouldn't she kiss ALL of me. After all, I had kissed ALL of her!

I explained what a hand job was, and encouraged her to try it. When I came, it splattered in her face, and I made her wear the cum until she had finished me.

She lay beside me with her head on my stomach, watching my private parts as she gently fondled them. "What's a blow-job?" she asked, squeezing me, "and how do I do it?"

I explained to her that it was like making love, but the woman used her mouth instead of her vagina.

"Does a man - - - cum - - -". I nodded.

"In the girl's mouth?" I nodded.

"I don't think I'd like that!"

"He may ask you for a blow job," I reminded her.

"I know. Will you explain to me what to do and - - - - and let me try it - - - - with you?"

After we had talked about it, Sari knelt between my legs and took me in her mouth, trying to suck it deeper in her throat. But she obviously did not get the desired result.

"Sari, get your throat more in line," I coached. "Try to relax your throat muscles and repress your gagging reflex. Then just swallow like with a big bite and let it slide in."

Sari followed my advice and I lurched forward to stick my cock

further in. Suddenly almost two more inches slid into Sari's throat. She was glad but had to let go right after that. She came back and was soon pumping her mouth up and down on me. She wasn't quite used to it yet, but she obviously had a natural ability to relax her throat muscles. I was confident that with a little practice, she would be able to deep throat a man, swallowing a whole cock soon.

I stopped her once it was obvious she had picked up the basics and gave her a chance to rest. She admitted that her jaw muscles were getting pretty tired.

When she was rested, I showed her how to place a condom over the head of the penis and to roll it on at the same time she's taking the penis into her mouth. That way, she could give a full blowjob, but have the protection of the condom at the same time.

Lying side by side in bed, I described oral sex by a man on a woman. This interested her, and so I demonstrated, and brought her to a mind blowing climax. After recovering from this I described anal sex to her. When she understood what it was all about, we decided to skip it.

At lunchtime, we got dressed and went to the grocery store. Surreptitiously, she slipped away from me and purchased a small bag of turnips, which gave us both a good laugh. In the way home, I left her outside of the drug store as I purchased some contraceptive foam and an applicator. I also bought a douche, in case she had a bad reaction to the spermicide in the foam.

After lunch, we returned 'to our lessons'. I showed her how to use the foam, and she reported no ill-effects from the chemical. I explained what it was and how it worked. I also pointed out that it

had the side effect of providing extra lubrication, in the event that natural lubrication was inadequate. The conversation lapsed, and she snuggled to my chest, rubbing her face against me like a cat nuzzles a person’s leg.

"Maybe we can take a break from our lessons for a while." she purred. "It would be a shame to let that foam go to waste, now that it's been put in place, With the foam in there, you wouldn't have to use a condom."

We used a condom anyhow, and I took this opportunity to let her open the package and roll it into place. Sari propped herself up on pillows so she could watch everything that happened, everything I did. Again, seeing the size of my organ, I could sense her hesitation.

"Are you afraid I might be too big for you?"

She blushed and nodded.

"We made love twice last night. And it didn't hurt then, did it?" She shook her head. "Then it's fair to assume it won't hurt today, isn't it?" She nodded.

But she was still tentative as she watched me move to her and slowly enter her. Her eyes widened as she watched my entire length disappear into her. When I was fully inside of her, her eyes met mine.

"I don't believe it! But you're right. It doesn't hurt. No wonder I feel stretched!" And she offered me her lips.

Our lovemaking was slow, gentle, exceedingly loving, and immensely enjoyable for both of us. For the first time, Sari experienced a vaginal orgasm at the same time that I came. I think it was one of the most pleasant and affectionate times either of us had ever experienced.

Later, we talked about different positions: she sitting in my lap, facing me and away from me. Also, when I was lying on my back she straddled me. And, of course, the doggie position. Tit-fucking was almost an impossibility, since her breasts were so small.

It was getting late, and we were both approaching exhaustion. As we talked about the choreographer's casting requirements, Sari mentioned another girl, Janelle, who had a private audition also a few months earlier. At my suggestion, Sari called Janelle, told her situation, and

asked what to expect. Janelle knew Sari and, because of Sari's virginal image, was very concerned when she learning that Sari had been called for an 'audition'. Knowing what Sari faced, Janelle spoke very freely. (I was listening in on an extension phone, and writing questions for Sari to ask.)

"He asked if I was a virgin," Janelle reported. "I said no, that I lived with my boyfriend."

"Did he use a condom?" Sari asked. I could see her blush as she asked the question.

"No, the topic never came up. When He found I was living with a

man, he asked if I was on the pill. When I said yes, He said he was glad, because he didn't want any of his girls getting pregnant."

"What did he want?"

"Just straight sex. But I had to use my hand and mouth to get him up.

"Did he cum inside you?"

Janelle hesitated before answering. I guessed she was perplexed that 'virginal Sari' would be asking questions like this.

"Yes." Janelle answered. "But before he came, He asked again if I had been taking the pill regularly. After I said yes, he came inside me. It didn't last long. In a way, it was almost as if it was a business transaction for him, and he didn't really seem interested. It was like he was giving me a promotion out of the chorus line, and he just wanted to be paid for the promotion."

After talking with Janelle, Sari came to me and I folded her in my arms. It was obvious that making the phone call had been very hard on her. Then we went to bed and she used her hand and mouth to get me ready before we made love. This time, our lovemaking was more active and aggressive for both of us, and ultimately she accomplished a massive orgasm, screaming, kicking, crying and finally whimpering.

When it was over, she lay panting in my arms, and she whispered, "I love you SO much! Thank you for being so good to me!"

We lay side by side for a long time. We talked some, but most of the time, we simply held each other and snuggled. I began to sense tension developing in her and knew something was on her mind.

"When the audition is over, will we still be together?" she finally asked. "Will you want to make love with me?"

So that was it! "I hope so," I answered. "I told you I was in love with you. That hasn't changed. And I don't expect it to be any different after - - - - "

"I hope so, too," she purred, snuggling closer to me. "I think I like sleeping in your bed. - - -" As an afterthought, she added, "as long as you're in it with me!"

We held each other closer to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

CHAPTER 7 - After the audition

The next morning, Sari was up before I awoke. When I got up, she was in the kitchen, dressed in her rehearsal uniform of tights, leotard, legwarmers, and a baggy sweatshirt. She was preparing her usual Spartan breakfast. She greeted me with a kiss, but she was obviously thinking about the day ahead of her: dance classes in the morning and rehearsals in the afternoon. And the ever present thought that she would probably be called for her 'audition' sometime this week.

After breakfast, she gathered her tote bag, and giving me a brief kiss, left for the studio.

I watched from the window as she walked down the street to the Subway station. Damn, she was a good-looking babe! She held her head high and walked purposefully with her bag over her shoulder. She had the characteristic gate of a dancer as she turned the corner and I lost sight of her.

Pouring another cup of coffee, I saw the Piano sitting mutely in the living room. The AIDA score was still open, as if it was still waiting for Radames' entrance. Taking my place on the bench, I began another day of practice and working on the Operatic score.

About 1:00 PM, the phone rang. It was Sari.

She had been called to come for her audition after rehearsal that afternoon.

The rest of the afternoon was lost. I couldn't concentrate enough on AIDA to play a single line of the score I moved to the sofa, impatiently waiting for her return. I paced the floor. I tried to read, but the words were just a blur on the page. I put on some music, but every piece annoyed me and brought images to my mind of Sari rutting with a faceless stranger. I tried TV, but that was equally useless.

Finally, around 7:30 in the evening, there were footfalls on the steps in the hall. I opened the door before she knocked and moved toward her, my arms outstretched. She cringed and backed away from me, putting up her hands as if to push me away. We both hesitated, and after a moment, and she moved into my arms. We held each other for a long time, not moving, saying nothing.

Finally, she whispered, "Well, it's over!"

I drew her into my apartment and closed the door behind her. We stood there holding each other for possibly another five minutes. I waited for her lead. She cried a little, but mostly she simply clung to me, drawing love from my body and support from my arms.

"Let's lie down together," she whispered. "I just want to feel you close to me. I want to be held."

We went to the bedroom and lay on top of the covers, arms entwined. I held her looser and caressed her face, and kissed her forehead. With a little difficulty, I removed the rubber band releasing her hair from the ponytail.

"It wasn't awful," she declared finally. "But I think it would have been horrible if I hadn't been with you before. All the time I was with him, I knew that you were here, that you loved me, that you treasured me, that I was important, that you wanted me - - - Do you still want me now that I've - - - -?"

She felt me nod my head, and she melted into my arms. But she still needed reassurance.

"You still want me, I mean, even after he - - - -?" I nodded again but she went on. "- - - now that I'm ... soiled merchandise?"

"Sari, I want you because you are the woman I love."

"Even though I've . . . . "

I put my finger over her lips. "I am in love with you. I told you that. When I change my mind and stop loving you, I'll tell you. But right now, I love you and I want you because you are the woman I love.

"There may be things that I've done in the past that you might not like." I continued. "But you still love me. Likewise, there may be things in your past that I may not like. But I still love you."

"Even - - -?" she hesitated.

"Even - - -!" I responded.

I continued, "Let me ask a question. Suppose you had had your 'audition' six months before we met. And suppose I still fell in love with you and didn't know about the audition. Do you think I would still love you?"

"But you DO know!"

"Do you think that I was a virgin, that you were my first and that I have never had any experience other than you?"

"No," she admitted sadly.

"Does that effect the way you think about me?"

She thought for a while. "It would have been nice if I had been your first. But no, I didn't expect that, or even think it." She thought a little more, and a smile crossed her face. "In fact, I'm thankful for - - - what you've - - - experienced - - - in the past. Because of what's happened in your past, you were better prepared to help me." I felt her smile widen as she snuggled her face against my chest. "I bless every woman you've ever slept with! And I bless them for every lesson they've taught you!"

"And you don't hold it against me that I've been with other women?" I asked?

"Nooooooo!" she cooed, rubbing her cheek against my breast.

"Then, how can I hold it against you that you spent an evening with someone else?"

She snuggled some more. "I hope you can't!"

She kissed my chest, then raised her head to look into my eyes. "You REALLY DO love me, don't you? How can I be so lucky to have a man love me as much as you do?"

"I love you!" I whispered to her. "I want you no matter what happened. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't exist. He never did. And right now I'm holding the woman I love."

"Will you make love to me now?" she asked. "Gently and lovingly, like you do sometimes?"

Again I nodded. We kissed. I caressed her cheek and my hand slid down her arm, then up her side where it paused at her ribcage. Her hand covered mine and gently led me to her breast. She kept her hand over mine, pressing my palm to her. She gave a gentle sigh as my fingers found her nipple and rolled it.

"You do that so well!" she whispered. When you do that, I can feel it all over!"

Her hand left mine and moved downward to unsnap her leotard. Then she lifted her hips as she tried to pull it upwards using only one hand. I knelt beside her and together, we raised it over her head. I placed it on the night table beside the bed while she began pushing her tights and underwear down over her hips. Working together, she was completely

naked in a matter of moments.

I lay beside her, placing one hand over her bare breast, and she looked at my shirt. One hand went to the top button and opened it. "Take off your clothes and come to me. Please!"

I nodded, and stood beside the bed and undressed. She pulled down the covers and slipped between the sheets. As I finished my task, she opened the nightstand drawer beside her and took out a condom and a towel. I slid in beside her and she turned to me, pulling me against her as we kissed. My hand slid down to caress her bottom, and I felt a change in her kiss.

She drew away from me and again pressed her cheek against me.

"Can you wait a few minutes?" she asked. "I want to take a shower and wash him off and everything about him. Then I want to come back to your bed and I want you to make love to me. I know I shouldn't wash before we get together, but I want to get rid of everything about him before I come to your bed."

"May I join you in the shower? Let me help washing him off."

A small, sly smile crept across her face. "I'd like that." And once again, that small smile became her dazzling smile.

CHAPTER 8 – A shower and - - -

In the shower, I held her close as the water ran over us. After a while, she broke the embrace and handed me a bar of soap. I started Lathering her back, then she turned away from me and I reached around her to lather her chest and breasts. She leaned her head back against my shoulder. Then slowly, I soaped my hands and moved downward to gently lather her bush and to carefully cleanse her private area. I washed the area around her clit, but made a point of trying not to stimulate her, but there was no denying where my hands were.

Rinsing my hands, I began humming a tune as I rinsed the soap away from her pubis. I added words to the tune - - -

"I'm gonna wash that man right outta your hair - - -"

Recognizing the tune, she joined as she pressed her head against me. "You're gonna wash that man right outta my hair - - -" And she sighed as lathered soap was rinsed away.

She turned to take the soap from me, but I refused. "Right now, it's my job to wash you. You can wash me another time if you wish."

She accepted my choice, but reached down to take hold of my penis And stroked it to semi erection. Then moving close to me, she pointed my penis between her legs so it was near her pubic hair and nestled between her labia. There was no lubrication and the angles were all wrong, so I couldn't penetrate her, but she started singing again. "I'm gonna put THIS man back into my hair - - -". The song stopped and her eyes seemed to be looking into my soul. "I love you!" she whispered. I kissed her and held her, my penis trapped between her legs. It was a long kiss.

Then I lathered her from head to toe, and gradually rinsed her off, kissing every part of her as the soap washed away.

She stood still throughout the entire process, permitting me to serve her. As I knelt and rinsed the soap from her ankles and kissed her feet, she bent over and took my head between her hands and lifted me to face her.

"This is fun. Sometimes, do you suppose we can we take another shower and wash him off some more?" she teased.

"No, he's gone," was my response. "We don't need to wash any more to get rid of him." (A disappointed look crossed her face.) I continued.

"But I'd love to take a shower with you to help you wash off the sweat from your dance classes!" What a pleasure it was to see that glorious smile cross her face.

"Am I clean now?"

"As clean and pure as the driven snow"

"Am I clean enough to share your bed?"

"Absolutely".

She turned the shower off, and we dried each other off.

"Last weekend, we spent time together because I had to prepare . . . for something else." She started. "I had sex with you then because I had to.

"Now," she continued, "I'm going to your bed because I want to offer myself to you. If you'll have me, I want to make love with you simply because I want to. I want to give you everything I can. Not because I have to, but because I want to. Will you have me?"

“Of course, I accept. And, yes, I WILL have you!” I pulled her to me. The towels were between us, but our backs were bare.


“I’ll have you - - -“, I whispered into her ear as my hand roamed over her back, “because - - -”, and my hand slid downwards and caressed her bottom, “you have the nicest, - - -” I gently cupped her bottom, “tightest, most beautiful ASS - - -” I grabbed the part of the anatomy being mentioned, and her eyes widened and her muscles tensed under my fingers, “- - - that I have ever seen!”