Aunt Betty's Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny grabbed Aunt Betty's breasts by the nipples and slowly raised them up, her body reacting but not fighting the rather rough handling. Betty kept sucking even though her breasts ached from being stretched upward, and when Kenny's grip twisted the pliant flesh her whole body twitched.

"Yeah, we both like this, don't we?" Kenny asked as he kept roughing up Aunt Betty's tits, and when his cock got too engorged to stay in Betty's mouth in that position he pulled it out.

"Suck my balls," he instructed as his prong bobbed over her neck, and smiled when he felt his left nut get taken in to the warm and wet orifice. Yeah!"

"Work the right one," Kenny groaned as he lifted up a bit and shifted so she could suck on the other pungent ball, and after she had nursed on that on Kenny lifted himself up again.

"Now stick your tongue out, Aunt Betty," Kenny said. "Right there in the spot under my balls. Now I'm going to get you have a taste. A bit of a snack, but don't worry. I'll let you have all you want later."

Betty got out a word too muffled to understand as Kenny shifted hiss hips forward until her tongue in the crack of her nephew's ass and then rubbing on his puckered ring.

"Fuck!" Kenny grunted. "Dip it in. Aww!"

"Later for that," Kenny announced and climbed off of his aunt before arranging her onto her hands and knees and preparing to take her from behind.

Kenny looked at his aunt's anus, the brown ring surrounded by dark brown hairs and wondered whether she had ever taken it up the ass, before tonight that is.

Kenny knew he was going to take his aunt anally before he left, but for now he was going to enjoy some more of that tight pussy so he slid his cock into Betty from behind, making her gasp at being impaled from this different angle.

"There we go," Kenny sighed as he hung over his aunt's back, her arms reaching around Betty so his hands could cup her hangers, kneading the doughy globes as he got into a steady rhythm and felt her respond in kind. "Sweet!"

***

"Nice," Kenny declared as she looked at his Aunt Betty who was resting on her hip beside him, letting her tongue glide over the little wisp of hair under his arm. "Just as nice to give as it is receive, isn't it? See, I'm getting hard again."

Betty glanced down at Kenny's cock and was not surprised to see that while not erect, the long snake was lengthening as he rested on his stomach. She let her hand slide down between her nephew legs so she could hold his balls, and as she rolled his nuts in her palm so wondered how many times could this boy perform in one night.

"You can't get enough of it, can you?" Kenny asked, and Betty didn't know how to answer because she didn't really want more if the way her body felt was any measure.

Her jaw ached from sucking on Kenny's cock, and her sex was sore as well, having taken three loads of Kenny's sap including a savage coupling that she was just as responsible for as the boy was. Betty had taken another orgasm down her throat as well, and her left arm was almost stuck to her side since Kenny had filled her armpit with semen after rubbing his cock in her pit hair.

"How do you want it next time?" Kenny asked after lifting her face out from under her arm.

"Let's just relax honey," Betty said, having become perfectly happy doing what she was doing, having become more than willing to indulge her nephew in his armpit fetish, although she was beginning to wonder whether she was indulging him or herself since she had grown fond of this herself.

Such a man in many ways, Betty mused as she glanced down at his remarkable penis coming back to life before going back to licking Kenny's armpit, pasting the little cluster of hairs to his skin, yet so boyish in others.

Odd that a young man could have so little body hair, Betty thought while nibbling under her nephew's arm, the salty skin oozing some kind of pheromone that she was finding irresistible. Was it different for Kenny when he licked and chewed on her much furrier hollows? What would that be like?

What was it like when Kenny lavished affection in that girl Maggie's armpits, Betty wondered, the sight of those impossible bushy armpits still fresh in her mind. What would it be like to be doing this to her instead of Kenny?

"Damn!" Betty said as the phone rang, and when she looked over at the number she groaned, "It's your mother."

"Well, maybe your should let go of her son's balls long enough to talk to her. She is your sister."

Betty rolled her eyes and reached over to grab the phone, wincing as the dried semen ripped apart under her arm.

"Hello Ellen," Betty said in as normal a voice as she could manage, not easy when Kenny had his hand between her legs. "Oh yes, Kenny's been a doll. Such a help. You know, I think he's going to be too tired to drive home tonight, so you might want to suggest to him to stay here."

"Let me go find him," Betty said after more idle chat. "He's busy somewhere."

"She wants to talk to you," Betty said to Kenny while holding her hand over the receiver.

"Okay, but first get on your back," Kenny said as he took the phone and held it tight in his palm while he got over his aunt's face. "I want that talented tongue of yours to rim me."

"What's a rim?" Betty said as his balls rolled over her face. "Oh no - Kenny..."

"Ssh! Get licking. I want to feel that tongue deep in my bowels," Kenny said, and only when he felt her tongue working in the crack did he start talking to his mother.

"Hi Mom!" Kenny chirped while wiggling his butt into his aunt's face. "It's going great here. Aunt Betty? Oh, she's digging around somewhere. You know her. Busy as a beaver."

Betty Foreman's tongue was aching, yet she found it impossible to refuse Kenny anything, even this vile act which both repulsed and excited her. Kenny kept talking while reaching down to grab her nipple to pull her breast up with, and the pain and pleasure was tough to separate.

"Maggie called?" Kenny said loud enough for Betty to hear. "What did she want? Oh well. Look, I gotta go. Aunt Betty is going to make me eat something pretty soon. I'll stay. See you tomorrow."

"Okay Aunt Betty," Kenny said after hanging up the phone, and as he pulled away from the flushed face of his aunt Kenny announced that it was his turn.

"Lift that butt up," Kenny said as she pried Betty chubby butt cheeks apart. "Oh yeah, you have a nice halo of hair around that sweet little knot. Looks good enough to eat."

"OH!" Betty cried out when she felt her nephew's tongue licking her anus.

"You like it, don't you Aunt Betty?"

"Yes," Betty said, her voice chattering.

"Tell me," Kenny said as he spat into her crack. "Tell me what you want."

"Want it," Betty groaned as her hands dug into the sheets. "Lick my anus. Eat my ass. OMIGOD!"

Betty squealed as she felt her nephew's tongue burrow into the knot, and then she was squirming as Kenny dipped a finger into the hole.

"Ow!" Betty cried out when Kenny entered another finger into her, and then when she felt him climbing behind her she pleaded, "No Kenny! Please. I can't!"

"Don't tell me you never took it up the ass," Kenny snapped as he poked at the furry ring with the tip of his cock.

"Once, but your uncle - he wasn't nearly as big as you are," Betty pleaded.

"Uncle Dick had a little dick huh?" Kenny sneered just before pushing the cone of his tool into the orifice lubed only with spit. "Well, I'm not thick, so this won't hurt that much."

Kenny leaned forward, and as he pushed his cock into the hot and steamy vice that was his aunt's rectum, she let out a scream before Kenny pushed her face into the bedding.

"Oh fuck you're tight!" Kenny groaned as he probed the nearly virgin territory, and it was so snug that he came way faster than he wanted to.

"Wasn't so bad, was it Aunt Betty?" Kenny whispered into her ear as his spent member slithered out of her anus. "Next time will be better."

"It hurt honey," Betty sobbed as her nephew embraced her, her savaged orifice still throbbing although the sap drooling out of her sore ring was soothing.

"Well, let's get some rest now," Kenny cooed. "Next weekend will be special too."

"What do you mean?"

"Mom said Maggie called. You remember Maggie - vaguely," Kenny said with a snicker.

"I thought you broke up with her," Betty replied.

"I did, but she still comes around looking for it," Kenny responded. "I told her that maybe the two of us could come over here next weekend and have fun with you."

"Me? You want me and that girl..."

"Woman," Kenny said. "She's 18 now."

"I could never..."

"You've never been with another girl?" Kenny asked.

"Well - when I was young but..."

"It's like riding a bike Aunt Betty. Just think, instead of straining your neck trying to look down her blouse you can see them right in front of you. You can feel them - so little - they're about the size of lemons, or maybe even limes," Kenny explained.

"And wait until you see her bush!" Kenny continued. "You might think you've got a hairy pussy but Maggie? You won't believe it when you see it."

"I think you have a warped view of me," Betty Foreman said in summing up the indignation she thought a 51 year old woman should have when a nephew barely more than a third her age started giving her orders. "And you also have a distorted view of what I'm going to do."

"That so?"

"Yes," Betty sniffed as she nestled her face into Kenny's neck. "What we did today? That was an aberration. You caught me at a vulnerable time."

"Hmmm."

"No matter how charming and persuasive you seem to think you are, I have the ability to say no," Betty added before trying to fall asleep. "I do."

"Hmmm," Kenny said as his aunt snuggled up to him, her pussy pressed against his flaccid tube, his Cheshire cat smile clear if his Aunt Betty had opened her eyes. "Hmmm."

****

thank you for reading

12