Aunt Faye Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pushed balls deep into her with one smooth stroke. She hissed. Faye moved under Carman, spreading her legs wide. Carman devoured Faye's lush pussy with her mouth. I started to pound into her ass hole for all I was worth. Carman had undoubtedly had more than one cock in her ass because she wasn't very tight. But, she was hot and started to return every thrust. Faye gave up. Carman was much too engrossed with the cock in her ass, than to eat Faye's pussy.

Faye crawled behind us and started to lick my ass hole. Then I felt her fingers probing me. Faye is a real participant. Before long, Carman was shrieking as her orgasm overcame her. I could feel her clutching at me as I hammered into her. On and on it went, with Carman experiencing one strong convulsion after another. But, I was nowhere near to another release. Carman, on the other hand was exhausted. She had all but stopped moving. She whimpered into the cushions. Faye pushed me away from the sobbing woman and took her into her arms, comforting her. I could see Faye smiling in the moonlight as she softly stroked Carman's dark hair. My cock, still stubbornly rigid, pointed up at the moon.

I was dying from thirst, so I left Faye and Carman in the back of the yard. I wandered back up toward the house in search of liquid refreshment. No one was by the pool, and the kitchen was also deserted so I raided the fridge for a cold beer. I stood leaning at the counter, with a raging hard on, sipping on my beer. Mother rushed into the room, almost in tears. She came to an abrupt halt when she saw me there. Her hand flew to her mouth.

"What's the matter?' I questioned.

Tears welled in her eyes, as she said, "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"What are you talking about?" I insisted.

"I just don't understand!" She wailed.

I put the bottle on the counter and took her by the shoulders and turned her to look at me.

I shook her gently, and asked, "What is your problem?"

She looked at me and howled, "You're the only man I ever have an orgasm with!"

"Say, WHAT?" I choked.

Tears flowing down her face, she blubbered, "Ned fucked me, getting his rocks off in about one and a half minutes, just like your father. And then Glenn fumbled around, with his teeny tiny little pecker, unable to get hard again after cumming in Carman's mouth, shooting it all over my hand before I ever got him all the way hard again. And then that big stud Xavier thinking he's just going to bust one in my mouth and be done with me, couldn't get it back up again either. I have needs too, you know?"

"Take it easy, Mother," I soothed. "You know I won't let you down. Go and put something on and we'll drive over to my condo, where we can be alone."

"But what about the others?" She sniffled.

"They'll get along just fine without us," I assured her.

She darted out of the kitchen. I went to my old room, found a pair of jeans in the closet, and old John madly pumping his dick into Elaine's sucking mouth. I went out the back door and told Faye we were leaving. She got a pained look on her gorgeous face as she pulled it away from Carman's drenched pussy. Then I went around the house and found mother standing by my car, wearing a filmy transparent negligee and high heels.

I opened the door and helped her into the car. I went around and entered from my side. She slid up against me and quickly had her hand inside the fly of my jeans, massaging my again growing erection. I wasn't sure that we'd make it to my place, but somehow we managed. I pushed her ahead me toward the front door and hastily stuck my key in the lock.

Two feet inside the door, and we were both naked and locked in a hot wet kiss. I picked her up, whereupon she locked her legs around me. I turned and we fell back against the front door. It took a bit of maneuvering until I hoisted her up and lowered her pussy down onto my stiff prick. I started humping into her against the door.

I'm 6'-2" and weigh 195 pounds, and I'm in reasonably good shape. My forty-one year old mother, who has a great shape and body, still weighs around 140 pounds.

Now let me 'splain sumpthin' to ya about humpin' against the front door. You see it in the porno films, and for a few short seconds, you see it on TV, but unless you're The Rock, or Goldberg, you ain't gonna hump against the front door for very long, without wearing all the skin off Mama's back, breaking your own back, or worse, breaking your dick off when you collapse on the floor!

So, after a few passionate moments trying to knock the front door off it's hinges, we decided that the waterbed upstairs was the hot setup.

Up the stairs we went, to the frolic under the mirrors. I had a hand stuck between her legs by the time we reached the landing. She turned and grabbed my dick and went up the remaining steps backwards, pulling me by the doo-dad along with her.

Once in the waterbed, I pointed up and showed her our reflection in the mirrors from above and the two mirrors at the sides of the bed. She started kissing me all over. We watched ourselves in the mirrors and laughed until we ached. She had me in her mouth and stared into the mirror to the left and exaggerated her movements so we could get the full effect. Then I positioned her on her hands and knees so she could watch me eat her hot pussy. All the while, we got hotter and hotter.

Then I just had to fuck her. I had lost all restraint. First she lay on her back watching in the overhead mirrors while I sawed into her. Then I did her doggy style so she could watch in the side mirror. Then she got on top, facing away from me so she could see my cock going in and out as she rose up and down. Then I turned her around so she could see me playing with her soft titties.

Finally, it was just too much for either of us and she flopped back on her back, spread her legs and invited me to fuck her brains out. So I did!

Within just a few minutes of entering her sopping wet pussy, she started to buck under me, contracting around me in a gut wrenching orgasm that lasted for more than a minute before she relaxed.

I felt myself getting close, and told her so.

"I want you to cum in my mouth!" She commanded.

I pulled out just as I felt myself start to cum. I grabbed my cock and squeezed it while I jumped higher up on mother's body. Unable to hold back completely, the first shot caught her on the chin and splattered up over her face. She pulled me into her mouth and sucked as I released twice more in her mouth. She pulled me out and held me against her cheek on one side and then the other as I splashed her two more times.

Totally drained, I rolled over to the side and lay next to her. She brought her hands to her face and rubbed them in the thick sauce that coated her cheeks. She then moved her hands to her heaving breasts and smoothed the milky cream all over them, massaging it into her skin. She repeated it a second time, until her tits shone with wet cum.

"I wish your Aunt Faye could have seen us," Mother said softly, when she had finished caressing herself.

"Oh, Meredith Darling," Faye crooned, standing in the bedroom door with the front door key dangling from her finger. "I did see you. I watched the whole erotic scene. And you're right. He is the only man who makes you cum. But, I'll bet I know something else too. I'll bet I can get you off just as hard as he did, Lover."

Faye's other hand came into view, holding up a long thick double-ended dildo for us to see!

12