Aunt Faye Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bejeweled spike-heeled shoe attached to a long dark-hosed leg swung from the car and descended to the pavement, followed by its mirror twin. The hem of a long chinchilla coat dropped around the dark legs. Icy's smiling face popped up above the car door as she stood and stepped from the car. Her long diamond earrings flashed in the car lights as she walked up the drive to where I was standing.

As she approached, I noticed that her coat hung open about four or five inches and the only garment I could see under it was the black lace web of her garter belt where it passed across her tummy just below her belly button.

"I'll call you in the morning, Carl" Icy sang over her shoulder to the limo driver.

Her lips covered mine and her tongue made its way deep into my mouth when she stepped up to me. She pushed me back into the condo and kicked the door closed with her heel. She slipped out of the soft fur, which ended up in a fuzzy pile on the slate tile just inside the front door. My arms went around the quite naked, except for the shoes, nylons and garter, and very sexy mother of my Aunt Faye.

12