Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,330 Followers

Then she felt him remove his fingers and then something larger was rubbing up and down between her pussy lips. By the time she realized that it was Jack's cock, he had already pushed the head of it into her pussy, causing her to gasp in pain as the size of it nearly split her open. Trying not to resist him, Joan relaxed as much as she could as Jack slowly pushed his cock into her, filling her pussy beyond comfort as he took her virginity in front of all these people. Then she felt his pubic hairs tickling her ass and she realized that his entire cock must be inside of her pussy. And for some reason she felt a sense of pride in this accomplishment, remembering how big Jack's cock was compared to all the others she had seen.

Slowly Jack began to fuck her, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. She gasped every time he pushed it back in, it was so huge. But her pussy quickly adjusted to the size of him and she began to enjoy the sensation as his cock fucked her. Soon she was rotating her ass and trying to thrust back at him as he fucked her. He picked up the pace when he realized this and really began to slam his cock in and out of her pussy. She just lay there taking it, enjoying it, until she felt his cock get even bigger inside of her and then she realized that he was cumming in her pussy, filling it with his hot seed. When he finished and withdrew his cock from her cum-filled pussy, Joan just stayed in the same position, unable to move for the moment.

"It looks to me like she wants some more," Jack said with a laugh. "So give it to her."

Before she could react Joan felt another cock sliding into her newly fucked pussy. It wasn't as big and didn't hurt as much as she was fucked for the second time. When he had finished, the other man took his place and fucked her, too. And then Steve got to fuck her. By this time she was so sore and full of cum that she barely felt his cock as it sloshed around inside of her. When Steve finally came, filling her pussy with his cum, too, Joan was exhausted, having cum almost nonstop ever since Jack stuck his cock in her pussy. She just rested in the same position, her ass high up in the air, her pussy lips gaping and cum drooling from her well-filled hole.

"Go ahead, paybacks are hell," she heard Jack say, then felt a pair of hands on her ass, then a tongue sliding into her gooey pussy. She groaned as she felt the tongue sliding into her, feeling herself begin to cum yet again. Straining to glance behind her, Joan realized that the woman was the one behind her sucking her cum-filled pussy. Then she heard the woman groan and saw that Jack was behind her.

"I just love fucking this ass," she heard him say, feeling his thrusts into the other woman's ass as her face would jam into her pussy.

Jane must have passed out or fallen asleep from exhaustion, because the next thing she knew she was waking up and saw in front of her the woman on her hands and knees, one of the men under her with his cock in her pussy, the other behind her with his cock up her ass, and Jack in front of her with his cock buried in her mouth. She watched as the three men fucked her, their cocks sawing in and out of her pussy, ass, and mouth.

Then Steve moved to lay on top of her, kissing her as he slid his cock into her pussy once more. It felt so good to her when she felt his cock filling her pussy and she immediately arched her back to meet his thrust. He had established a nice smooth rhythm when Jane knelt by her head, inching forward until her pussy was over her face, then lowering herself onto Joan's waiting tongue. Joan ate Jane's pussy while Steve fucked her. She felt herself cumming again and again and enjoyed drinking Jane's cum when she came in her mouth. Then suddenly Steve pulled his cock from her pussy and slid up her body, nudging Jane out of the way and pushing his gooey cock into her mouth. She eagerly sucked on it, enjoying once again the taste of herself on a cock, and he quickly came, filling her mouth with his cum as she gulped, swallowing all of it.

At the same time, the other three men had all began to cum in the other woman, filling her pussy, ass, and mouth at the same time. She saw her gulping it all down, not letting a drop of Jack's cum escape her sucking mouth. Then suddenly everyone was laying in a big sprawl on the floor, legs and arms entangled in their exhaustion.

"I think this was a good party to take Joan's virginity," Jack said from where he lay on the floor. "Now she just has to suck you clean and we'll be done," he said.

Wearily Joan crawled over to where the other woman was laying on her back, her legs spread wide and cum leaking from both her pussy and ass. Joan pushed her knees up towards her chest and began to feast on the cum that filled both of her holes. She loved the taste of cum and happily sucked all of it from both her asshole and her pussy before collapsing again, completely tired.

Slowly the others got to their feet and dressed, not leaving before kissing Joan deeply, telling her that they couldn't wait until the next time. When they had left, Jack took her by the arm, smiling at her.

"You were wonderful," he said. "You took it like a pro who really loves it."

"I do like it," Joan told him, "especially when it's my choice."

"Well, where do you want to sleep tonight, then," Jack asked, a twinkle in his eye.

"With you and Jane," Joan answered without the need to think about it.

"Then so it shall be," Jack said, taking her by the hand and leading her to the bedroom.

Three or four times during the night Joan awakened to Jack pushing his cock into her pussy. They fucked and fucked and fucked and she didn't think she'd ever get enough, especially since Jane sucked her clean after each fuck. When she finally woke up in the morning, it was because Jack had turned her on her stomach and was pushing his cock into her from behind. She met him thrust for thrust and then turned around and sucked his cock clean after he had blown his load inside her pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,330 Followers