Aunt Jill Cums to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

All the while, Jenna continued to assault my steaming center. Her tongue and fingers continued to work into me, delivering intense pleasure to my pussy. I felt the surge of my climax start to take my body. My pussy clamped down on Jenna's fingers, pulling and holding them deep inside me. My body stiffened, and shuttered as the wave of pleasure crested and washed over me. I felt my pussy flood with my juices before they started to leak out to my cousin's fingers and onto her eager tongue.

As I recovered from my climax I realized that I had been holding Jill's clit firmly between my lips as I came. From the motion of her hips and the presence of her hands pulling my head further between her legs I decided that this must have felt very good to her, and made a note to do it again in a few minutes after I had given her a thorough licking.

"Well that wasn't the hot ass that I was expecting to see here tonight," a voice said from somewhere over by the house. I recognized the voice as belonging to my father.

There was the sound of footsteps as he walked toward us, and then his arms were wrapped around his sister-in-law, holding her toward him, as their lips met in a probing kiss. I watched has one of Dad's hands took hold of one of Jill's full breasts, moving from one to the other lifting and squeezing. Jill's hands were being equally brazen on Dad's body.

Breaking their kiss, she stated breathily, "It feels like you are still as big as I remember. I can't wait to get this thing up to full size later."

I sucked Jill's clit into my mouth once again holding it firmly between my lips. I heard a satisfied murmur come from above, confirming that I was doing it right.

"Well it will have to wait until after dinner, as I was sent out to tell you lot that the food is on the table and getting cold. Everyone else is already in and seated."

Jill made a noise like she was going to try to make a response, but instead, she screamed out, "Oh, FUCK, that's IT honey. FUCK. I'm Fucking, Cumming. OH, FUCK YES."

I felt Jill's body clench above me, as she shuddered slightly and then her sweet nectar started to seep onto my tongue. I fervently lapped at her pussy like it was emitting lifesaving medicine, my arms locking Jill's legs in place, on the chance that she might try to leave. I slowed the lashing of my tongue, knowing that Jill's pussy would be tender after her orgasm. Once I was satisfied that I had drank all the cum that Jill was going to give me right then I released my grip on her legs. Jill took a couple steps away, which then allowed me to be able to sit up. I could see that the sun was low in the sky and through the window I noticed the rest of the family sitting in the dinning room. Jill offered me her hand. I took it and we walked together into the house.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers