Aunt Julia's Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was introduced to Mrs Darling, who was just then finishing up with the dinner clean up.

"I'll get your ice cream, Mr D," she said but John insisted that she'd worked enough and he'd take care of them.

"Just leave the dishes for me," she said before excusing herself.

They sat pleasantly having their treat, with Mindy and Maudie winding around their legs and ankles. John spoke up then:

"So, Nick, school?"

"Have to put it off for a bit," he said.

"Why don't you let your Aunt Julia and me pay for the university?" John said.

Nick was thunder struck. Shawna got weepy and Julia was bursting with pride, at the way that he'd said 'let your Aunt Julia and me' do the paying.

"Gee," Nick said, stuttering, "I don't know what to say, apart from 'thank you'."

"Thank you is fine," John said with a smile. Then he went on: "Living?"

"Don't just know!" Nick said.

"Honey, you can live at home with me," Shawna said, if you want.

"Or do you want to live at school?" John asked.

"That might be a great idea!" Nick said.

"Good," John said, "Julia and I will take care of that too; just let us know what you need; we'll see to it."

Julia gave him a dazzling grin and said: "John Linn, you are so fine!"

"When you get your degree," John said, "We'll have a job for you at Dryfuss."

"That's very kind!" Nick said with great appreciation.

"I'm just trying to keep from getting into trouble with my Associate COO," John said with a grin.

"And what makes you think, big guy that you're not in trouble with me already?" Julia asked with a grin.

They shared a laugh then. Before they broke up for the night, John told Nick to get in touch with either him or Julia about what he needed and they would see to it.

At the door, both Nick and Shawna were again appreciative. Nick left first and then Sawna wanted a hug from Julia and then from John.

"Thank you, John," Shawna said.

"We're family," John said, "And we need to take care of each other."

(In this instance, John and Julia financed the rest of Nick's education. When he'd found a place to live at the university, he contacted Julia, apologizing to her yet again, and John and Julia saw to that and an allowance for him to make sure he had what money he needed.)

That night, Julia waited for John and joined him in his late night shower. In bed she was weepy about how wonderful he was to 'her family'.

"My family too, beautiful Julia!" he said.

She was still weepy.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" he asked.

She grinned up at him and giggled.

"Oh, this is going to be good," he said.

"Play with my ass, Johnnie Linn!" she said, "I'll really like that!"

"Spectacular ass!" he declared, "Spectacular suggestion! Spectacular woman!"

"Ohhh," she said.

"The lady of the Hall!" he finished, and, as she sighed, reached his hands down and took possession of her butt cheeks. She giggled!

AND THEN:

John and Julia were married a month later. They made arrangements for Julia to take over their personal finances. She started to work only part time at Dryfuss, Inc. It worked out well for them.

Mrs D took care of the catering of the wedding, which was held at the Hall, with many friends, and co-workers attending.

John and Julia then took a trip to Vienna for their honeymoon. They both loved it.

Nick did join the company, after he graduated. His gratitude to John and his Aunt Julia never waned. In his senior year, he met a girl, named Janice. They got engaged after he graduated. She was one year behind him. As a wedding gift, John and Julia gave Nick and Janice a long cruise to and around the Mediterranean.

Always in the back of Julia's mind was the beauty of how her bad day had worked out.

The End.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Ask Me Again In Twenty Years My mother in law.in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
More Stories