Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"When I tell someone no, I mean no," said Bob, now starting to sweat a little. "But you just keep pushing a guy, keep pushing…yeah…like that, you know…"

Mary Kate smiled. She knew she was getting to him, as did everyone else. As she continued to eat her food with her right hand, her left hand was steadily stroking between his legs. Bob moaned.

"I realize how hard it must be for you," she jibed. "But you're supposed to put in that extra mile for people you call your friends. Don't you agree, Bob?" He didn't answer right away. "Well? Don't you?"

There were a few outright laughs from the women as Mary Kate stopped eating and looked at him. His eyes seemed glazed over.

"Yeah, I guess so…yeah…"

Mary Kate looked at Ashley and nodded her head. It was a signal for Ashley to go into action.

Moving her hand down to her side, I watched as Ashley slowly moved it toward Bob's belt. With a few deft maneuvers, she had undone it and pulled down his zipper, meeting with no opposition from him. She then pulled down his underwear so that the tip of his penis suddenly sprang into view. Seeing the purple bulging tip now exposed, Mary Kate guided her index finger just under the head of his penis and began quickly rubbing it up and down against the sensitive underside. All the women at the table started giggling in unison as they watched her jerk him off.

"So, Bob," Mary Kate continued. "When can I expect the designs to be finalized?"

"I… I can't do it before the end of October," he gasped.

"But I need them at least two weeks before that," she insisted.

The women at the table all began laughing in earnest now. His prick was clearly visible to all and he didn't seem to care one bit.

"You look very hot, Bob," Ashley said. "Why don't you take off your jacket?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah…" he said, as she offered to help him remove the blazer.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah, thanks, Ash," he replied, reaching for his water glass this time instead of wine.

"I can make you feel even better if you do what I want," Mary Kate said to him.

To emphasize her point, both she and Ashley pulled down both his pants and underwear and we were treated to the sight of a ten-inch penis, almost all of which now stood proudly, unashamedly, above the rise of the table. The thing that struck me was not the size, or even the girth, but the extraordinarily large head. Mary Kate now ran her smallish, delicate, red-nailed fingers all around it, playfully squeezing and tensing it while Bob could only sit there helplessly and watch, the fate of his penis completely under her assured control.

"Ash," do you still have that special lube Dr. Swensen gave to you a few weeks ago? You know, that special masturbation cream?"

"I think I still have a little left," she replied, picking her pocketbook up off the floor.

"Could you give me some?"

Ashley dutifully complied by reaching into her purse and producing a small silver tube. She reached over and put a modest amount into Mary Kate's palm, which Mary Kate then applied all over Bob's shaft. She now began to stroke his prick in earnest.

"I know how much you love this, Bob," she said sexily, as her left hand pulled up and down on his cock in a steady, rhythmic fashion. "I know how much you need this too, because your fucking whore of a wife refuses to do it for you. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah… that's right. She…she don't like to get my cum on her."

"Can you imagine that ladies?" Mary Kate sneered. "This handsome guy can't even get a hand fuck from his own wife! Why do you stay with her, Bob?"

"Because…because…"

"Yes, because…"

"Because I like being controlled by a woman. And she does it so fucking good!"

I nearly choked on my drink. I would never have suspected Bob Mackley to be a closet submissive.

"What does she do, Bob?" Mary Kate asked, increasing the tempo of her stroking.

"She makes me jerk off in front of all her female friends."

This admission was greeted by a hearty round of cheers and laughter from all. I could tell that he was enervated by all the attention he was getting. When the young waitresses moved in to look at him being jerked off, it proved too much. I knew it was only a matter of minutes before he would be shooting his load.

"And do you cum for them, Mr. Mackley?" asked one of the women at the end of the table whose name was Grace.

"I have to," he admitted, "or else they throw me out of my house!"

The laugher was deafening. He had barely had enough breath to finish his sentence and now seemed solely occupied with Mary Kate's amazingly wonderful handjob.

"Well, can you tell us how long it has been since you ejaculated?" Ashley asked him.

"About seven days."

"That's a long time for a guy isn't it?"

"My wife forbids me to jerk off unless… it's for her amusement."

Again a roar of laugher from all.

"Well, you can amuse all of us right now, Bob, with a really creamy, sticky, fucking load of spunk," Mary Kate laughed, as she pulled on his prick with increased speed. "Or if you refuse to accommodate me, I'll stop right now."

As she finished her sentence she removed her hand from his penis, letting it bob back and forth unattended.

"No," he cried, searching for her hand. "I'll give you what you want. I promise!"

"Okay, okay," she said with a grin as her hand returned to his cock. "But you have to give us a really good cumshot. You've had seven days to save it all up. I expect to see long, stringy ropes of cum shoot out of the tip. Long, stringy ropes. Got it?"

"Oh god," he said sighing loudly. "You always win, don't you?"

"Yup," she laughed. "I always do."

Mary Kate now called the waitresses forward to witness Bob's imminent explosion of cum. Some of the women in the back of the room also came forward, also anxious to watch him climax.

"Keep it pointed up," Ashley reminded her sister. "He has a tendency to shoot really far."

"I know. I know," Mary Kate giggled. "And multiple times too. Right Bob?"

Bob could not reply because he was now ready to burst.

With her left hand furiously pulling on his huge organ, Mary Kate took a bite of her shrimp, seemingly unconcerned about what was now going to happen. Her indifference seemed to drive Bob to even greater heights of ecstasy. I did not fully understand why this was so, but I soon discovered that many men enjoyed being indifferently treated by women. Ostensibly this had to do with issues of self-esteem wherein a very casual attitude toward sex on the woman's part made the man feel as though he was being "serviced" in a fashion similar to that of a prostitute. It made little sense to me but it was true nonetheless.

"Oh, my fucking Jesus!" Bob suddenly exclaimed.

I watched as the tip of his prick expanded to its full capacity. Mary Kate stopped using her entire hand to masturbate him and just employed her thumb at the base of the swollen head, flicking it every so lightly and rhythmically against the taut flesh.

She was biting down on her second piece of shrimp as he erupted.

"Ropes!" she shouted, as the first spurt of stringy seed flew out of the tip of his prick with lightning speed.

The intensity of the ejaculation was incredible. It was almost too fast for the eye to see. But there, hanging from the rim of the tiffany lamp ten feet above him, was the evidence of his lust—a long, white rope of hot cream. Mary Kate was delighted.

"Yes!" she cried, as the long strand of cum swung obscenely back and forth above her.

Ashley, too, was urging Bob on to greater heights with some of the filthiest talk I had ever heard from her. "Cream for us you fucking bastard! Shoot it all over the room! Cream for Mary Kate, your boss!"

The waitresses were laughing uncontrollably, as were the other women at the table. Bob was frozen in his chair, only his prick now seemed alive under the direct control of Mary Kate's relentless handjob.

"Let's drain this fucking schlong, shall we?" she said leering into Bob's face.

With a quick flick of her fingernail he surrendered another load of cum, flying just as high up in the air as the first shot. And then came a series of multiple climaxes that were launched each time Mary Kate teased the sensitive underside. It was quite amazing to watch his creamy bursts of jizz shoot up into the air with such rapidity and consistency, almost as if she were mentally willing every spurt out with the aid of her fingers. Ashley sat back in her chair, grinning broadly at her sister's impeccable handjob, cheering each time another sticky white load went shooting up into the air, knowing that Mary Kate had won yet another contest against the male species.

"Oh, look at it!" Mary Kate laughed in Bob's face, as another round of sperm found its way into the air above his head.

Bob stared down at his spurting organ as though it were something alien to him. All he knew or cared about at that point seemed to be Mary Kate's lovely hand and the generous amounts of sperm she was extracting from him. No doubt he was greatly pleased by the release of so much semen—a release he had been deprived of for an entire week by his dominant wife. He now begged the beautiful masturbatrix to finish him off with her hand.

Mary Kate willingly obliged, encircling his shaft with her entire hand, masturbating him with all her might.

If her abrupt fingernail flicks had produced a plentiful round of shooting sperm, her pumping hands created a most dazzling display of multiple cum shots that I had ever seen. As her tiny hand pulled up, we were rewarded with a gigantic rope of cum that shot out and up over the table to land in the plate of the women at the far end—a clear fifteen feet! This was followed by successive volleys of sperm that flew into the guests themselves until Mary Kate deftly repositioned his cock away from the table. Ashley and I got hit several times by the irrepressible blasts of cum, but they all fell onto our upper bodies and not anywhere near our faces. Some of the waitresses however, weren't so lucky, running to and fro to avoid getting hit in the face by the incessant barrage of sperm.

"Christ!" one of the women designer's exclaimed. "What a fucking load!"

"I love it!" another woman squealed.

Mary Kate's arm was beginning to tire, yet she managed to coax out several more long, creamy spurts from Bob's incredible tool. When he had finally stopped ejaculating, he collapsed face first onto the table, unable to speak for several minutes. All the women in the room exploded into applause at the astounding performance. Mary Kate smiled graciously and picked up a napkin to clean the sperm off her hand. She, Ashley, and I then went to the bathroom to remove the semen from our clothes.

Bob stayed true to his word and gave Mary Kate everything she wanted and more. Again, my theory that most men would do almost anything for a simple handjob was proven correct.

************

When my aunt Phoebe and Charlotte returned from Lyon they found me by the pool sunning myself. Craig was lying beside me putting suntan lotion on my back when I heard the sound of high heels clicking loudly on the stucco walkway leading out from the veranda. There seemed to be a decided urgency in those footsteps. I rose up on one elbow and turned my head around to see my aunt suddenly peering down intently into my face—her head eclipsing the mid-day sun behind her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she said angrily. "A whole week has gone by and you said nothing!"

"Phoebe, please," Charlotte broke in. "It's not her fault."

My aunt ignored her. "I want an explanation, Holly, and I want it now!"

It was rare when my aunt lost her composure and I had to admit that she was somewhat intimidating. Even Craig looked a bit skittish as she pulled up a chair to sit next to me. Charlotte, realizing that any further interference would prove pointless, also took a chair beside my aunt.

"You're talking about Lenore I assume?" I said calmly.

"Of course I am. Who the hell do you think I'm talking about? You knew she had a heart problem and you said nothing. Why?"

"Because she told me to," I replied.

"Oh, come on! You don't keep something as serious as this to yourself."

"She made me promise that I would say nothing about it to anyone until she decided to tell you herself."

Charlotte shook her head. "You see, Phoebe? You can't blame Holly. You should be angry at Lenore."

"I am angry at Lenore!" my aunt bellowed. "But I can't yell at her because she's sick."

"I'm sorry, aunt Phoebe," I said. "I was just keeping a promise."

My aunt looked away and I could see that she was trying hard to compose herself. "No, I'm the one who should be sorry for getting angry at you. It's just that, Lenore is just so damned stubborn! She could have died while we were away. My best friend…gone…without having a chance to say goodbye. It's all so ridiculous. That woman is ridiculous!"

"You're getting yourself all worked up for nothing," Charlotte reprimanded my aunt. "You act as if Lenore had one foot in the grave already."

My aunt looked like she was going to cry for a moment but suddenly reached for Charlotte's hand and laughed. "You're right, Charlotte. I'm acting like an ass. I don't mean to over react. It's just that so much has happened lately. First, my daughter…now this. I should have stayed in Lyon for another week."

"Why don't you come inside and I'll make us something to eat?" Charlotte asked. "How about you, Holly…Craig? Are you hungry?"

"I'm taking Holly out for dinner tonight," Craig replied. "But thank you for asking."

Charlotte rose from her chair and headed back into the house while my aunt got up and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Forget what I said, Holly," she said. "You and Craig go back to enjoying yourselves. I'm going to get something to eat then take a nap. Have a nice time tonight, both of you."

"Lenore is going to be fine," I tried to assure her. "She's a very strong lady."

My aunt smiled at me and turned to follow Charlotte. I could tell she was sincerely sorry for her outburst of anger toward me, but her eyes could not hide the fact that she was deeply worried about her best friend. I had to admit that I was worried too, but Lenore's fate was something neither my aunt nor I could control. We could only hope for the best.

Later that day, Craig and I had dinner at one of the local Parisian eateries that catered to vegetarians. Although not a strict vegetarian myself, I did tend to favor fruits and vegetables more than meat and fish, so there was plenty on the menu that appealed to me.

After dinner, when both of us were enjoying a glass of Bordeaux, I decided to tell Craig what Lenore had discussed with me earlier. I needed to talk to someone whose opinion I respected—someone outside the realm of the Sisterhood—someone whom I could trust to give me an honest answer.

"Have you told your parents?" he asked, as he poured himself some water.

"Yes. I spoke to my mom and dad this afternoon. Of course, they both want me to come home. But after explaining everything to them, they seem to understand. They're not happy about it, but it's my life."

"What about your aunt Phoebe?"

"I haven't said anything to her. She has enough on her plate already. But I'm sure she knows about it. Lenore tells her everything."

Craig studied my face intently. "Well, I don't know if I'm the right person to ask for advice, but I think you have a unique opportunity to do something great with your life."
"You mean with the Sisterhood?"

"Yes. I mean, you can go home and get your degree and get married and have a nice, normal life if that's what you want, but what Lenore is giving you is something that only happens to people once in a lifetime—if ever. As leader of the Sisterhood you will have money, power, and influence that most people could only dream of. And think of all the great things you could do to make life better for people. I can't tell you what to do. But if it were me, I would go for it. I can't think of anyone better for the job."

"You really think I'd make a good leader?"

"Yes, I really do. I've always thought that."

Craig took a drink of water and put the glass down. He suddenly looked sad.

"I know I'm being selfish in saying this, but no matter what you do, I'm still going to lose you, aren't I?"

"No," I replied, gently touching his arm. "It doesn't have to be that way. We can work something out. I'm sure we can."

"Holly, be realistic. Whether you go home to America or stay here and run the Sisterhood, I lose out. I have family back in Stockholm. They expect me to show my face in a few weeks. Where does that leave us?"

He had hit upon something I had dreaded bringing up because I really had no concrete answer for him. He was right of course. Our time together was quickly coming to an end and we were approaching a stalemate.

"I guess we've both been avoiding this, haven't we?"

Craig nodded in agreement, twirling the glass around in his hand. "I was hoping that you might consider coming back to Sweden with me. You know…you could finish up your studies there and we could be together…"

He looked up at me for a moment as if he were going to continue, then fell silent.

"Is there something else?" I asked him.

"Well, I was hoping that, maybe in a year or two, once you're done with school, that you and I could get married."

This admission took me a little by surprise. "As much as I love you, and I do love you," I said taking his hand in mine, "I'm not ready for marriage yet. And neither are you."

He looked downcast for a moment then quickly perked up. "All right, forget about marriage for now. How are we going to keep this relationship going? Something has to give somewhere."

"I don't know," I replied. "I guess once I make my decision we can go from there." My grip on his hand tightened. "I just know that I don't want to lose you."

We spent the night at Craig's hotel room. I had no desire to return to my aunt's chateau, so I called her cell phone and left a message telling her where I was. I will never forget that evening because it was the first time that Craig and I made love. Unlike some girl's stories relating horrible, first-time experiences with sexual intercourse, our lovemaking session was quite intense and beautiful. He was gentle and very willing to please me, and I know I pleased him too. By the time morning rolled around, I had made my decision.

************

"Wonderful!" I heard the voice on the other end of the line exclaim. "This is wonderful news!"

Lenore's powerful outburst forced me to pull the phone away from my ear. I had called her from Craig's hotel room after we had finished having breakfast to let her know that I had decided to assume leadership of the Sisterhood. I saw no need in waiting any longer. Craig had made me realize that I had a chance to make a difference in the world, and after careful consideration I realized that I would be a fool to pass up such an opportunity.

"I thought you'd be happy," I replied.

"Happy?" Lenore exclaimed. "I'm thrilled! I can't tell you how much this means to me mon chéri! Do you mind if I call your aunt right now and tell her?"

"Not at all."

"And I'll have to let all our Sisters know, too. Oh, this is simply wonderful! I am going to call a meeting for tomorrow night at Phoebe's house. Just you, me and a few other Sisters—you know whom I mean. We need to discuss matters and papers will have to be drawn up. Both Estelle and Justine are attorneys you know."

"Yes, I know."

"I'd meet with you in the afternoon but I have a doctor's appointment."

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers
123456...9