Aunt Robyn Cums Again and Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will both suck and lick pussy until I tell you to stop." She smiled. "I want you to make the other bitch, cum and cum and cum again! Do you both understand me?"

"Yes, Miss Stacey!" they answered.

"Good!" she smiled. "Start eating!"

Stacey sat on the bed to encourage them and watch their progress. They both began licking the shaved, wet pussy in front of them, each attempting to outdo the other. It wasn't long before they both began to moan aloud, pausing uncontrollably to cry out her satisfaction for the job the other was doing.

Saudie, being on top, had better leverage and a slight advantage over Sarah; she was also able to hump the latter's face. Sarah, on the other hand, took much longer to reach an orgasm, causing Saudie to "work" that much harder. Stacey was again enthralled at seeing Saudie's perfectly, round ass bounce and grind on Sarah's face, occasionally reaching over to grab and pinch her cheeks.

Meanwhile, Davey made sure that neither Robyn nor Kathy was unoccupied.

Moving them over to the shorter rack, he made each take turns lying face-down across it as he pounded them from behind. The other woman was made to stand and watch as his cock slipped in and out of another pussy. It was especially difficult for Robyn to watch; Davey delighted in seeing the discomfort in her eyes. It didn't help that Kathy was also the most vocal of the four women.

When he felt the muscles in Kathy's pussy begin to contract, he pulled Robyn close to whisper in her ear.

"Want to see me make her cum, Robby?" he breathed loudly.

Robyn didn't answer.

"Don't be that way, Robby." He antagonized again. "Get over there and watch closely as I make her cum!"

He motioned for Robyn to stand in front of Kathy, looking directly into her face and watch him pound her from behind. She bit her lower lip as Kathy's pale face turned bright red and the veins in her neck and forehead bulged.

"Oh...Master.....Davey!" Kathy gasped as her body tensed and spasms overtook her. Davey allowed her to slowly collapse onto the rack. Robyn glared at the chubby young woman; understanding what she was experiencing and wishing it were her instead.

"Robby!" Davey called, bringing her back to the moment.

She rushed over to him and he pushed her down onto her knees. Grabbing her hair and holding her head in place, he rubbed his cock across her face, spreading Kathy's cum on her lips and cheeks. He then made her open her mouth and clean the remainder.

Back on the bed, Saudie, her jaw and tongue becoming numb and cramped, was close to reaching her second orgasm; Sarah had not even had her first. The small, brown woman continued to bump and grind Sarah's face, very impressed with her pussy-eating skills. Sarah, equally impressed with Saudie, had begun to shift her hips upward, making it possible for Saudie's tongue to reach deeper. Instantly, the young Asian woman knew exactly what to do.

Saudie had learned the art of cunnilingus from an older cousin and a childhood friend. Coming from a strict upbringing where pre-marital intercourse was forbidden, the three women had secretly devised a means of pleasuring each other, while remaining true to their parents' wishes. Saudie had not been with a man until reaching college.

"Oh, baby! Right there...just like that!" Sarah gasped. "Oh baby, make me cum! Yes, baby, please make me cum!"

Saudie focused her attention on Sarah's clit, alternating between sucking and nibbling -- until Sarah reached an earth-shaking climax.

"Very good, ladies!" Stacey congratulated as they caught their breath. "Now keep at it, I want both of soaked in each other's cum!"

Stacey rose from the bed and turned her attention to Kathy, who was still resting on the short kneeling rack.

"Aw, did we leave you unattended?" she said to Kathy as if she were speaking to a small child. "We simply can't have that!"

Tugging at Kathy's dog collar, she led her to smallest of the racks in the room -- this one left the user bent over facing their feet. Placing straps around her wrists and ankles, Stacey stretched Kathy's arms until she stood on her toes. Retrieving a smaller paddle from the wall, she circled the plump, young blonde, rubbing it across her spread exposed ass.

"Davey tells me that you really like being spanked." Stacey whispered as she gave her two quick swats.

"Oh, yes Miss Stacey." Kathy moaned. "Yes, please!"

Kathy was an orphan and had discovered her spanking fetish while being raised by nuns who still believed in corporal punishment. Chief among the sister's in this belief was the Mother Superior who ran the orphanage; although secretly, the woman drew great pleasure from meting out her punishment. Since she was sixteen, Kathy, and two other young nuns who share her fetish, visited the Mother Superior's office at least two nights per week. Stripped to the waist and bent over her desk, they each received their punishment by ruler, leather belt or open hand, for their (real or made up) misgivings.

Alternating between fingering her asshole and pussy and spanking her, it didn't take long before Stacey made her cum again. Releasing her from the bounds, she left her leaning against the wall and returned to check on the progress of Saudie and Sarah.

Only a few feet away, Davey continued to taught and tease his aunt. Robyn was now strapped into a harness that Davey had designed with her in mind, made up of rope, leather straps and several feet of silk. Although relatively comfortable, she was face-down with her ankles and wrists bent and bound together behind her. She was suspended above the floor, with her knees spread apart, at the precise height to allow him access to her mouth, ass or pussy with no effort; he could swing and spin her around as he pleased.

As he always did, Davey brought her to near orgasm, and then stopped. This frustrated Robyn as much as it delighted him.

"Please, Master....please!" she begged as he pulled his cock from her hungry pussy and turned her to shove it in her mouth.

"All in due time, Robby." He laughed as he sank his dick into her throat.

Robyn opened her mouth and throat allowing him to gag and fuck her face. Anticipating and longing for the feeling of his cock in her pussy again, to her surprise, "another" cock suddenly appeared and began pumping in and out of her wet snatch.

"Way to go, Kathy!" she heard Davey say.

Following Stacey's orders, Kathy had donned a black strap-on dildo and began fucking Robyn. Confused at first, it didn't take long before she felt her orgasm building again. Although new to using a strap-on, with Davey and Stacey's encouragement Kathy quickly caught on.

With her nephew's cock in her throat and a strap-on in her cunt, through loud moans Robyn had a long, wet, shuddering orgasm. Davey released her sore and sweaty limbs from her bonds and helped her to the bed, where Stacey had just untied Saudie and Sarah. Kathy came over to join them, and the four women formed a sweaty, cum-stained mass of bodies on the satin sheets.

Stacey hugged her son as they stood over them and admired their handy-work.

"Do you think we should keep at them or let them rest?" Stacey asked.

"We'll let them rest for a while. I've got something else in mind." Davey answered pulling his mother towards the smaller kneeling rack.

"Davey, you nasty boy!" she laughed slapping his arm. "I'm your mother!"

"And....?" He grinned as he proceeded to undress her, leaving only her stockings and heels. "If you wouldn't mind mother, please lay back and spread your legs."

Slowly climbing onto the kneeling rack, Stacey smiled slyly at her son. Stepping up between her thighs, he grasped and raised her ankles and entered her.

Still resting on the bed with the other women, Robyn hadn't quite realized what was going on. When she did, she bolted upright. Her nephew was fucking her sister -- his mother!

"No Davey, not that!" her mind pleaded.

Steadying herself on wobbly legs, she stood and walked over to stand nearby and watch as Davey gave his mother a thorough fucking. Sweat poured down her nephew's face and chest as he pounded Stacey's wet pussy; she saw his cock was covered in her white cream each time he pulled back. Despite the twinge of jealousy, it wasn't long before Robyn left her own pussy begin to tingle.

One by one, the other women came to watch the spectacle, standing to either side. Stacey, her eyes half open and very close to reaching and orgasm, began reaching out for the four women to pull them in closer. They began touching her all over her body -- stroking her arms and belly, fondling her breasts and gently pulling her nipples. Saudie bent over her face and kissed her, Robyn sucked on her sister's nipple, and Kathy sucked on her fingers, while Sarah locked lips with Davey.

Stacey soon came so hard that she lost one of her shoes.

"Omigod, that was so fucking hot!" she purred.

Davey withdrew his cock and pushed Sarah onto her knees to lick his mother's cum.

"What about you, Master?" Robyn asked.

"Hmm? Good question, Robby." He smirked.

Assisting his mother up from the kneeling rack, he led them all back to the bed. Davey flopped down onto the mattress and gave them his next instructions as he rolled onto his back.

"I want you to each take turns." He instructed them.

They started with Robyn straddling his cock and Saudie sitting on his face; continuing like they were on an assembly line for more than ½ hour, each of the four women changing positions as he wished.

Realizing that he had probably pushed them beyond their limits, Davey decided that it was time for him to shoot his load. He assembled all five women on their knees bunched together with their mouths open, and tongues extended; they looked like baby birds jockeying for position. He stood over them furiously pumping his cock in their direction, until he suddenly blasted long streams of white, hot jism onto their faces, hair and mouths.

"Very nice, ladies!" he congratulated them as they licked his cum off of themselves and each other. "I'd say that you all made this little gathering a huge success!"

He pulled Robyn aside as they all began cleaning up and returning to the upper level.

"Come to my room when you're done." He whispered.

Although exhausted, Robyn eagerly gathered her things and cleaned herself up. Waiting until her sister had fallen asleep, and the rest of the house seemed to have settled, she quietly left her room and crossed the hall to Davey's room. He was waiting for her; wanting to reward and thank her for all that she had endured.

Without saying a word, he pulled her into bed with him and fucked again her until she came. She woke the next morning still wrapped in his arms.

12