Aunt Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,123 Followers

I slowly awoke sometime in the early afternoon. I kept my eyes closed as my mind tried to cut through the sleep. My body felt much more fatigued than usual and I suddenly began to remember more and more of what had happened only hours before. I went into the bathroom and flooded my face with water and, as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my mind reeled with the memories of what had happened.

I could smell the aroma of fresh coffee that was coming from the kitchen and I knew that she was awake. For a moment I wasn't sure if it would be best for me to go back to bed or go out to the kitchen and see her. Either way it would be awkward so I decided that it would be best to simply face it, now rather than later.

I pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and went into the kitchen. She was seated at the small table near the garden window reading a magazine and sipping from a large cup of coffee. When I came in she looked up and smiled as she said, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I answered back as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

I felt very awkward and it was made worse by the fact that she looked as if nothing was any different – as if nothing had happened between us. She looked calm and confident. She was wearing a white silk robe that was loosely held together at the waist by a lime green sash. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath the robe. Although the magazine blocked most of my view, the robe, from her shoulders to just above the sash, barely concealed her naked breast.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked as she looked over the top of her magazine at me.

"Never better," I said trying to sound natural.

"Mmm, me too," she said as she went back to reading her magazine.

We sat together in silence as she continued to read her magazine and I sipped my coffee. Several times I tried to think of something to say but couldn't. She finally put her magazine down and looked at me for a long moment before she said with a questioning tone, "Last night?"

I hesitated before I said, "What about last night?"

"Are you comfortable about what happened?"

"Yes."

"Good." She winked at me as she stood up and went to the coffee maker and refilled her cup.

Her back was partially toward me and through the sheer material of her robe I could easily make out her naked body and I immediately felt myself getting an erection.

"I enjoyed everything that happened," she said honestly. She paused before she added, "I don't know if it could have been stopped...I couldn't have stopped it."

She turned toward me and carried her coffee cup back to her chair and as she did her robe fell completely open, exposing the front of her naked body. It didn't seem to matter to her and she made no attempt to close it until she started to sit down in her chair and she casually pulled the robe closed and retied the sash. We were quiet for a moment; I think each of us immersed into our own thoughts of the night before.

"Everything...the sex, was very good," she said as she looked directly into my eyes.

I nodded and held her gaze for a moment. I didn't know how to tell her of the thoughts that were in my mind at that moment – that it was the first time in my life that I'd actually had sex with a mature woman and that it was more satisfying than any sex I'd had with any of the girls I'd been with before. She had the body of a mature woman whose tiny imperfections, brought on by age and the process of living, only made her more erotic and seductive to me.

My erection was getting a little uncomfortable as I sat there at the table and I finally said that I had to go take a shower. As I got up I saw her glance quickly at the bulge in the front of my sweatpants before looking back at her magazine again.

The hot, needle-like water felt good on my naked body as I stood under the shower head. My mind was flooded with the erotic thoughts and imagined visions of all that had taken place in her bedroom when I heard the bathroom door open and then close again. Through the frosted glass on the shower door I could only see a distorted shape of her naked form standing just inside the bathroom door.

"Would you like some company?"

I opened the shower door and smiled at her as I said, "Of course I would."

Her nude body looked even more erotic than I remembered. As she crossed the bathroom she had the deep look of desire in her eyes – one that I'd never seen on any woman before. As her naked body brushed against mine as she stepped into the shower with me and I felt a thrill of desire shoot through me. After closing the shower door we faced each other and hesitated for a moment before we embraced. As we pressed our naked bodies together my cock was sticking into her abdomen and her breasts pressed against my chest as the hot water splashed down on us.

Her body felt good and, in a way, I was almost content to simply hold her – feeling her breathe – feeling her body against mine. She put her head on my shoulder as her hand moved down my body to my cock. Her fingers gently wrapped around my cock and she began to stroke it. My hand went to the dark triangle of pubic hair just above her pussy and rubbed it with the palm of my hand before my fingers teasingly traced the sides of her labia before parting them and fingering her well lubricated clitoris. The combination of my fingers and the hot water on her clitoris made her legs a little weak and I held her tightly against me. Her soft moans seemed to be building as I leaned her against the cool tile wall of the shower. When she was clearly aroused I inserted my middle finger into her vagina and she let out a gasp that was almost a cry. Her response was to press her hips firmly against my finger. She stopped stroking my cock and held tightly on to me as I finger-fucked her. Responding to her body I continued with increasing speed being mindful of trying to stimulate her sensitive G-spot just inside the entrance of her vagina. We hung-on to each other for support as our urgency became more heightened. Suddenly, her fingernails dug into my back as I felt her whole body tighten. She let out a loud cry as she came. Her body shuddered and she struggled to remain standing as the waves of intense orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body. I slipped my finger out of her cunt and held her.

When she had calmed a little she trailed kisses down my chest and belly before she dropped to her knees in front of my hard cock. With a soft movement she took the head of my cock into her mouth and slowly inched it deeper into her throat before pulling back all the way and repeating it again. The hot water poured over us both as she sucked my cock and fondled my scrotum. Her hair was soaking wet and hung in dark, wet tendrils that shook wildly as she worked on my cock. It was one of the most erotic moments I had ever experienced and I so desperately wanted it to last. My orgasm was building and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. I didn't want her to stop sucking my cock but I also wanted to fuck her again and feel myself ejaculating inside vagina so, I urged her to stop sucking my hard tool and helped her to stand up. She turned around and, using her arms to steady herself bent at the waist and spread her legs as wide as she could in the confined space of the shower. I placed my hands on both of her ass cheeks and gently parted them giving me an erotic view of her beautiful hair-covered labia and smooth anus. Water was running down her back and over her delicate sex-holes as I placed the head of my cock against the part of her labia that covered the entrance to her vagina. With a steady thrust, my cock parted her tender lips and slipped into her vaginal canal and filling her completely as she let out a loud, high-pitched whine of pleasure. I was surprised at the tightness that held my penis inside her.

As we fucked, I struggled; struggled not to cum almost immediately. The moment was intensely erotic and her body was responding to every deep thrust of my penis into her I wanted the moment to never stop. At one point I actually pressed my fingernail into the palm of my hand hoping that the pain would be a momentary distraction to keep me from ejaculating inside her too soon. It didn't work. I suddenly felt myself going past the sweet moment of no return and I fucked Sandra as hard and deep as I could.

In only two or three strokes I felt my cock explode inside her cunt. My body shuddered as streams of my white cum spurted out of the end of my cock and into her body. My orgasm triggered her's and she cried out loudly as pleasure surged through her naked body. Each time a new wave of erotic pleasure coursed through her she shivered and cried-out with satisfaction and pleasure. For a minute or more we stayed in the same position as our bodies recovered. She carefully stood and turned to face me and I took her in my arms and held her against me as the shower beat down on us.

That summer break was filled with intense and satisfying sex and it seemed to end much too quickly. Almost before I knew it I had to return to college.

There was no doubt that our relationship had changed by what had happened. We maintained a normal platonic relationship to the outside world and, I suppose, even with each other. At the same time we shared another deeper relationship, a private relationship, which only the two of us knew about and really understood. After that summer we never talked about what had happened with each other again, perhaps because to do so would be to expose our own vulnerabilities.

Although we never really spoke about it, I think that from that very first night that we were together, we both knew it wasn't going to last even though neither of us really wanted it to. We both had to move on with our lives.

What had happened between us, the hours and hours of sex we shared that summer was, in fact, a very private and a very special thing in each of our lives that became forever closed once we parted that summer. It was something special that was locked away in our hearts. It was something that only she and I understood and shared.

We trusted each other and we hold something of each other that will never dim nor fade as our lives go on.

Wes99
Wes99
1,123 Followers
12