Aunt Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

"Now Helen! You're gonna get fucked by your sister and your son. Billy fuck that pussy. Fuck it slow so I can match your rhythm." I began to slowly fuck my mom. After a few strokes I could feel Aunt Sis working her fake dick in and out of mom's asshole. The pressure of her sliding against my dick was great. Mom held me tight and kept kissing me as she moaned.

"Faster Billy. Fuck that pussy faster. Harder! Oh shit! Faster Doris! Shove it all the way up my ass. Oh fuck! Fuck me good. Oh shit it's fucking fantastic." I was sweating like a pig. And mom had sweat pouring off her too. Mom looked into my eyes and all I saw was her love for me.

"I want you to always fuck me Billy. You're the man in my life now." Hearing her say those words took me over the top. "I'm cumming mom. I'm shooting this cum up into your cunt. Fuck me! Oh Aunt Sis, fuck that ass. Make her cum all over my dick."

Mom came first. With a scream that would have woke the dead she screamed out her climax. Then I felt my own dick explode inside her. I know I flooded her pussy with about a gallon of cum. Mom screamed again when Aunt Sis pulled her cock from her ass. But when she pulled her off me, she sucked my dick clean of all of mom's cum. Then she licked and sucked my cum from mom's pussy.

We moved to another state with the money mom got from the divorce settlement. Mom and Aunt Sis both got different jobs. I went to school and they made sure I kept up good grades. Bad grades meant no sex so needless to say I was tops in my class. Our nights were spent in lustful bliss.

Sometimes I would take turns fucking mom and Aunt Sis. Other times I would watch as they fucked each other. Whenever one of them was having her period, I spent the night sleeping with the other. I even went out with other girls from time to time just so no one would think I was weird or gay or something. As the years went by my dick grew as I did.

By the time I went off to college I had nine and a half inches of fat fuck meat that mom and Aunt Sis adored. But I always looked forward to coming home on holidays. None of the young girls at college could measure up to the fucking that mom and aunt sis gave me. And when I brought my girlfriend home sparks really began to fly. But that's for another story.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12