Aunt Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning Tess walked nude to the guest bedroom to jump in alongside Harry and allow him to get his rocks off. The poor kid had gone several days without penetrating a female and so must be coming close to suffering blue balls.

Moments later Tess returned to her bed, weeping in frustration. He'd gone running, earlier than usual.

Almost an hour later she heard him return. As he began heading to the guest room Tess called, "Oh Harry?"

He stopped in the doorway and smiled and said hi.

"Jump into bed with me and we'll have sex."

"I'm hot and sweaty. I'll need..."

"If you are any good I'll soon be hot and sweaty. Drop your clothes off and jump in. My pussy is crying for sex."

"I know the feeling," he said, pulling off his light top and was soon to clearly confirm what he had down there.

The sight of upper muscles rippling and his great abs had Tess biting her bottom lip. Off came his shorts and she had a giddy turn. Christ how could a kid grow a cock that big? Her tongue was out and almost heading up one of her nostrils.

Tess tossed him a condom.

"Aw do I need this?"

"With me you do. You have multiple partners and to me than means multiplying the risks."

"Well you roll it on for me."

"Sure, wheel that big thing over here."

He beamed and that put them both really into the mood.

"You probably have a big cunt at your age. I'll need all this and more."

Tess placed a hand firmly round his large balls. "Apologize for that insulting comment."

"Yikes. Sorry Tess. I'm sure you'll have a vagina width as small as two fingers."

"When I was young I used to put on condoms with my mouth. Want me to try that?"

"Oooh yeah, great."

She frowned, "Don't you laugh if I can't do it."

"No I won't laugh. You can do it baby, just concentrate and visualize having already succeeded in getting it on to me. Adopt firm and confident movements and you'll win through."

To her astonishment Tess mouthed the latex tube over the head of his cock and ran it down three inches before she finished pushing it down by hand. It went smoothly and she said with a big smile, "Thanks coach. Just do what you wish."

"Um that's excluding anal?"

"Oh what an intelligent nephew you are."

They kissed softly and stroked and both casually made murmuring noises and when Tess opened her mouth their tongues went to work and Harry marked that advancement by grinding a tit, beginning gently.

As he worked the tit, feeling it swell firmer, Harry noted with satisfaction Tess's breathing rate quickened. Some women liked their tits beings touched while others didn't whereas his aunt liked hers being squeezed and later she'd probably like her nipples plucked hard.

Harry always enjoyed sex with a new partner and, should repeat encounters eventuate, learning their respective preferences and taking his partner or being taken into new territory. He'd never forget his first anal experience as a high school senior, the 18-year old hottie inviting him to squeeze it up her ass. He actually got most of his length in. She was an excellent tutor and with her finger up his asshole the hottie had gotten him off hugely.

Tess now had her small mitt around his dick and was jerking him roughly. He decided not to give instructions, as she thought of him as a kid. He'd attend that some other time.

Finally she groaned, "I want it in me."

Although Harry had been preparing to suggest a sixty-nine he thought if she wanted dick this early well so be it. He tossed off the bed covers and rolled her on to her side but she said, her voice thick with emotion, "I'm used to having the male on top."

"Well at least try this," he smiled, and obediently she rolled on to her side.

"I would have been greatly embarrassed at this point if you hadn't already seen me nude twice."

"Your body is great, er irrespective of age, and you ought to be proud of it."

"Do you think so?" she said, sounding pleased, and then cried "Jesus" as Harry rammed two fingers into her.

Her tightness surprised him. He realized he should have commenced with one finger.

He wriggled the fingers and felt the natural lube doing its job and said, "Sorry, haven't you been fucked for a year or two? You are so tight."

"This is confidential Harry."

"Okay," he acknowledged, expecting her to say it had been five years.

"Steve is very much smaller than you."

"Ah, I shouldn't have forced that comment."

"It's okay; we now share a secret."

"Okay baby, lift that upper leg high. That's it, now I'm pushing in slowly. Stop me if it's too fast for comfort. As you'll know your vagina will adjust to accommodate me."

"It's through the opening, you can enter faster now."

"Thanks, you lube well. You ought to be able to fuck all night."

Harry saw Tess swallow so grinned and she grinned back but rather tentatively.

"I can't see me doing much thrusting in this position."

He smiled confidently. "Don't bother trying to thrust in this position because your bottom hip is practically locked. What you do is build a rocking motion and I manage a combination of both thrusting and rocking. Just roll the top of your upper thigh towards me and back... forwards and back. All we are doing is trying to create some friction. Here we go... that's it...great."

"God I like this position. I'm feeling extra sensations."

"Oh that's marvelous Tess. Later I'll teach you how to get extra sensation from missionary, with you placing your lower legs over my shoulders."

"Are you attempting to turn me into a gymnast? I can't believe you know more about sex that I do and you may even know more than Steve and I do combined."

"Well I've studied about fucking because the better you are at it the more fucks you get because word gets around."

"Is that a college degree subject?"

He caught the grin and said, "It ought to be a core subject at senior high school but parents would stupidly oppose any moves to introduce it, wildly making nonsensical claims that teaching sex technique would mark the end of civilization."

Later, noticing Tess's face and neck reddening Harry grabbed one of her nipples and pulled it away from the breast very firmly.

"Ouch, oh fuck," she cried, her eyes rolling upwards and her mouth open hugely.

Half a minute later he repeated that tug on the other nipple. Tess yelled, her face darkened and she slid into a bucking release that had her panting and groaning.

"Oh boy, oh boy," puffed his aunt.

That rather excited Harry so he pulled out, pulled off the condom and after five tugs of his cock began spraying Tess's face and chest.

"Yuck, you're flooding me," she yelled. "You've squirted half a pint of cum."

"No way," Harry laughed. "But granted it's more than the half a teaspoon average we see written or hear quoted."

They rested and then did it missionary with Tess's feet over Harry's shoulders and she squeezed him, turning his face purple.

He then required a much longer rest. Tess said she wanted to sit on top of him and bounce like she'd seen women doing in films and so she performed a robust third fuck riding Harry cowgirl. She collapsed from fatigue and he had to carry her to the toilet and then back again to bed. He tucked her in and kissed her, receiving no response, because she was already deeply asleep.

He walked away grinning, in fact he swaggered.

They settled down to usually fucking twice each night and once in the morning, the morning one often being after Harry returned from his run and had breakfast.

Imelda called and invited him to lunch.

"Just a minute, I need to check Tess to see if she has a program for me."

Tess has resigned her position as a paralegal a month earlier to take a three-month break and Harry knew she'd been doing her best to make his stay interesting and remained committed to that although their main interest was now in her bedroom.

He smiled and said Imelda had invited him over for lunch and he saw the corner of her mouth set. Hello, what was this?

"Why is she not inviting you?"

"You are her focus."

Harry thought for a moment and wondered what the hell was she talking about. Then it came to him. Imelda was intending to nail him. He felt a surge of excitement but then looked again at Tess's mouth and he felt for her, a strange experience for him because he usually only thought of himself. Well that was common among guys his age wasn't it?

He smiled at Tess and said, "Let's go somewhere for a picnic."

Her mouth relaxed and she asked, what about Imelda? He asked should he invite her and Tess said yes and looked happy again.

""Invite her to a picnic with us in the Red River Valley up towards Grand Forks. I'd like you to see that area."

Imelda sounded somewhat disappointed.

"A picnic?"

"Yes up north. What did you have in mind?"

"Er nothing. I'll pack contributions towards lunch, wine and glasses. Actually this sounds a break from monotony."

They had a great time and related very well as a threesome, making Harry think they could go well as a threesome in bed. When they were packing up to return home he'd decided although Imelda was the sexier woman, Tess was the more attractive person as a packaged personality. God was he getting old, putting personality ahead of sexuality... Harry felt a little shaken.

Harry got out of the SUV to help Imelda with her things and for some reason she chose to go round to the back door where when he put down the things he was carrying, she kissed him sexily and draped one of his hands on to a breast. Harry dutifully squeezed it and held his tongue passively when she wormed her tongue into his mouth.

"Don't you like me?"

"Yes of course Imelda but I'm forced to remember you are married and a mother."

She snorted and said he didn't appear to hold those high ideals for Tess.

"Well she's my aunt."

"What the hell does that mean?" Imelda snorted and looked rather miffed when Harry stepped away, thanked her for helping to make it a great day and waved, walking off.

"You'll never know what you've missed," she yelled.

Harry waved casually, not looking back. Well her comment was scarcely the revelation of the century.

Tess said, "I was expecting you to stop for a quickie."

"Nah, I find you more attractive."

Tess only glanced at him, saying nothing. At little later she stopped by a pharmacy.

"I'll grab a tube of lube. I think it's time you introduced me to anal sex. What a great way to fill in the remainder of the day. You can then fetch us take-outs while I soak in the bath."

"Sounds great. I keep looking as your butt."

Tess huffed and puffed as Harry worked his way up her canal very slowly because the pressure was on him as well.

When he was half-way in Tess panted, "Is this in far enough to produce a result?"

"Yeah, I think so. Once we start rocking you'll open up naturally and I'll slip in a bit more without really trying."

"I'll never forget this," his aunt said, red-faced and panting.

"Well let's get you off as well and try to make the experience really memorable," he said, placing a finger in her mouth to suck before he moved to grab a swinging tit and push her head down so she rested with the side of her face on the carpet.

Over the next days Harry persuaded Tess to have her brunette hair styled and to buy new clothes including briefer and sexier underwear.

"Tell Uncle Steven you decided to adopt a younger image to please him and don't worry if you're worm some of the clothing before you see him next. Guys don't notice stuff like that."

"I can't believe just how much I've learned from you."

"Well you are stuck up here in ND. What else can you expect? Out West the babes I'm exposed to are generally racy."

"Yes, including your married women tutors according to the bits and pieces you've told me."

On Sunday they had a very long lunch, drinking immoderately.

"I have a plan," Tess said.

"Okay, let's hear it."

"Imelda's parents have a cabin some 230 miles from here beyond Anamoose beside a lake in the wilds. I'm thinking we should go there as a threesome for a couple of weeks or perhaps a month. Imelda doesn't work and her mom would just love to have the kids. Her husband Todd would be too busy to come with us."

"You have this worked out. Have you and Imelda planned it?"

Tess shifted uneasily on her chair.

Harry grinned and said he'd thought so.

"I'll need to think about it. I'm meant to get some business experience during summer and arrangements are in place."

"So it's a decision between work or having unrestrained sex with two sexy, older women. Your decision shouldn't be too difficult."

"Perhaps not."

Tess looked at him sharply. "You are not beginning to focus on your future are you?"

"Perhaps. It surprised me I didn't imagine the dripping cunts of two women bent over in front of me and I groaning passionately, "Yah, I choose sex."

"I was sure you would make that choice passionately. You now have me worried."

"I'll let you know tomorrow."

Harry's mom Faye called that night, only the third time she'd attempted to find out how her son was getting on.

"You have been helping round the house I hope?"

"Yes mom," Harry said, winking at Tess who was close enough to hear his mom practically shouting despite the connection of the transatlantic call being very clear.

At the end of the catching-up conversation he was ask to pass the phone across to Aunt Tess.

Tess describe Harry as an unbelievably good boy and when Faye asked how was Steve getting on with Harry Tess said they hadn't been seeing a lot of each other because Steve was up to his eyeballs on a special job for the company.

And that was that. No mention was made about Harry being back home to resume his vacation job on schedule.

Later when Harry began thinking of sex he went to the bedroom and found Faye already deeply asleep. Well after the amount of wine she'd put away over lunch little wonder. He'd had to fight to get the vehicle keys off her.

They'd been sleeping together for more than two weeks and Tess no longer required Harry to wear a condom. She'd said she didn't wish to have anal sex again. However he'd schooled her and she was now dynamite at sixty-nine. Harry had no idea what she would say in explanation when Steve learned of her new expertise.

Harry awoke an hour before dawn and began thinking of a month with two women in the wilds. Christ it would be a great theme for a novel and yet here he was undecided about becoming involved. He felt he was almost swinging towards choosing a month in the wilds when the voice of an assistant-professor taking Harry and his class through aspects of strategic management came to him.

The words of the summing up came loud and clear: 'Plan, implement, review the impact, and assess the consequences. Never skip that consequences assessment'.

Jesus, thought Harry. When Steve and Imelda's husband Todd learned he was in the wilds with their wives with little to do but fuck, eat, read and walk and fuck some more, they'd come after him. That would be compounded the problem he already had by living along with Tess. He made his decision.

When Tess awoke she found him already dressed and just inside the doorway were his two bags, packed.

"I've changed my flight from the 28th to today and have a seat on a flight out from here at 9:00 this morning."

Tess sighed.

"You don't sound surprised?"

"You are twenty Harry, almost a man, and can cook better than I can. Your mother convinced me she would only worry and spoil her vacation if she left you home alone because she didn't think you were mature enough to leave alone for a month. I thought that was pretty pathetic but when you first arrived here I have to admit I found you somewhat boyish although with this thing about sex hanging over us you began to change. In just over three weeks I can honestly say you have grown in maturity. You are beginning to weigh pros and cons, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I understand. For example I accepted no when you said no more anal rather than attempting to pester you to try it once more."

"That's an example, sure. I guess the revelation for me came when you thought of me when Imelda was beckoning you for sex."

"Oh yes, that surprised even me. For once I wasn't focused totally on myself."

"Yes, a milestone in your life darling. Please don't forget that example of what you are now capable of. I guess during the night you thought about fucking yourself to a standstill up at the cabin and when that hot surge passed you began thinking of outcomes?"

"Yes."

"Good boy. As you already know sex between us yesterday morning was our final time, ever."

"Yes. We both knew that unavoidable decision lay ahead of us otherwise we risked destroying two families and there may yet be some consequences."

"But consequences at a manageable level. I'm trying to face the decision that it might be best if I told Stephen I had sex with you."

"Yep I think that would be a smart move. Get it on to the table early. The alternative is to allow his suspicions to mount and then having him stressed about dumping his suspicions on you. Tactically with an early confession you eliminate any allegations about lies and deceit. Um why haven't you and he been in contact while I've been here, at least there has been no contact to my knowledge?"

Tess sighed and got out of bed and kissed Harry and continued talking as she went into the bathroom.

"The truth is we are having a trial separation. Steve is working at the southern plant for six months, not supervising building it, before we decide whether or not to try to make another go at it. He'd left eight weeks before Faye called asking if you could live with us all this month. I already knew Fiona would be in Florida all month. I was utterly selfish... I just thought it would be great for me to have sex with you but I decided not to tell you that. When Steve returns home, if he decides to do that, he'll find changes in me."

"God this is amazing. You deceitful cow."

"Watch you mouth buster," Tess yelled.

"Actually it could be what you need. You lacked good sex technique and perhaps so does Uncle Steve. Now you know about power sex and how to up the ante through variety. You must not worry about his small dick because women have told me some guys with small dicks are great at sex because they know they have to break through the negative thought barrier many people have about small dicks After your first couple of pathetic attempts, I've trained you to suck cock as good as any babe I've ever had with her lips around my dick. He'll find you unbelievable and you both will enter new territory, at least that's what I believe."

"Well I hope you're right, Tess said, going into the dressing room.

"If he won't lead, you lead. If he complaints, tell him why you are leading. Also convince him to try you anally. His small dick may be the answer for you. Many people hold misconceptions about big dicks and big tits; they have their disadvantages."

Tess came out smoothing down her skirt. She picked up her watch and said they had plenty of time; she'd make coffee and do bagels.

"Fuck breakfast. I can grab something at the airport. Bend over the bed baby and allow me to take your from behind and then don't clean up. I want to remember my time with Aunt Tess and finally it ending with the drive to the airport...your panties soaked in my cum and our juices running down your thighs and drying in steaks."

"Oh for goodness, you are obscene you very bad boy," Tess said, bending over the side of the bed and pulling the elastic edge of a panty leg aside.

"God how will I every forget this?" she giggled, hearing the sound of slaps as her youthful lover urged his dick to maximum length. "How foul. You have liberated me you young skunk."

THE END

12