Aunt Tina Ch. 01

Story Info
Eighteen year old boy lusts after his hot aunt.
1.2k words
4.18
105.9k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was in good spirits as he walked along the street towards his parent's house. The last class of school had been cancelled, and so the students had been allowed to leave early.

As he walked he thought about his Aunt Tina, as he had done every afternoon this week. Aunt Tina was his mother's younger step-sister, and she had been staying with them all week. She lived in a city a couple of hundred miles away, and she always visited them at about this time every year.

Tim always looked forward to her visits. When he was young she always brought him a present, and spoiled him while she was visiting. But the last couple of years he had especially enjoyed her visits for a different reason. For a woman in her early thirties she was really hot! She had never had children, and she still had a fabulous figure. Her tits were to die for! It was almost too much for an eighteen year old boy who had never made it past second base with a girl.

Tim walked up the side path to the back of the house. He was hoping that Tina would be sunbathing by the pool. She always wore really brief swimsuits that showed off her fabulous figure to perfection. But when her entered the back yard her saw that the pool was deserted. Disappointed, her went into the house and saw that the living area was deserted as well.

As Tim climbed the stairs, he heard noises coming from his parent's bedroom. They were the unmistakable sounds of a man and a woman having sex. He had heard his parents having sex before, and a couple of times he had peeked in when they had not closed the door properly. But this time the woman's voice was not his mother's.

The door wasn't closed properly, and when Tim peeked through the crack he was astonished at what he saw. His father was lying on his back on the bed, and sitting on top of him was Aunt Tina!

Tim stared. Even although he was in shock at what he saw, it was impossible not to be impressed by the nude figure of Aunt Tina. She had a beautiful round ass, and he could see the side of one of her lovely breasts. And as it bounced up and down he could just see the outline of a big pink nipple.

Tim watched in fascination for a couple of minutes, but then he left and silently went back down the stairs. He left the house and retraced his steps back down the street towards school. He decided that he would return home at the usual time and pretend that nothing had happened. But all he could think about was Aunt Tina and how beautiful she looked naked.

When Tim returned home his mother had arrived. For the rest of the day everyone acted as though nothing unusual had happened.

The next day Tim arrived home at the usual time, and once again he went around to the back yard of the house. This time Tina was sunbaking by the pool. "Hi Timmy, how was your day?" she asked when she say him.

"OK," he replied. "Think I'll go for a swim."

Tim disappeared into the house. His parents were not at home. He changed into his swimmers and went back out to the pool."

"Where's mom and dad?" he asked Tina.

"Gone to the shops," she replied. "They're going to bring back dinner with them."

Tim dived into the water and swam a few laps of the pool. He was sure that Tina was watching him swim. The sight of her in her bikini, plus the memory of yesterday afternoon, soon made his cock start to expand. Luckily he had worn baggy swimmers. But as he swam a plan formed in his mind.

Tim got out of the water and lay down next to Tina. Summoning up all of his courage, he decided to put his plan into action. "I know your secret, Aunt Tina," he said.

"And what secret would that be, Timmy?" she asked.

"About you and dad," he replied. "I saw the two of you together in bed yesterday."

"Oh," Tina said. "And what are you going to do with this secret?"

"If you don't want me to tell mum," he said, "you have to do as I tell you."

"I see," said Tina. "And what is it you want me to do?"

"Take off your top," Tim instructed.

Silently Tina undid the straps to her bikini top, and it fell away to reveal her magnificent tits. They were perfect, round and firm with big pink nipples. All Tim could do was stare at them. His partial erection immediately grew to full size.

Tina smiled at him. "Now what?" she asked.

Tim's entire universe revolved around her tits. All he could think about was how much he wanted to have those tits wrapped around his cock. "Lie back," he ordered.

Tina stretched out on the air mattress. Tim climbed on top of her and put his cock between her tits. Tina immediately grabbed the sides of her tits and squeezed them against his cock. Tim was in ecstasy. He started to rub his cock up and down between her tits. In just a couple of minutes he came all over them.

"Ohh, that was wonderful, Aunt Tina," he gasped. "Thank you. You're so beautiful!" Then much to his surprise, Tina took some of his cum on her fingers. She looked him deep in the eyes as she sensuously licked her fingers clean.

"You taste nice, Timmy," she said. "Can I have some more?"

Without waiting for an answer, Tina slid down underneath Tim and took his cock in her mouth. His total surprise was soon replaced by the sheer pleasure of his first ever head job. The sensation of Tina's mouth on his cock was a thousand times better than anything else he had ever experienced. Soon he exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed all of his cum.

Tim collapsed with exhaustion, and elation, beside Tina. He lay there for a couple of minutes, and then he heard the sound of a car in the driveway. "Mom and dad are home!" he gasped.

Tim got up and jumped into the pool. Tina immediately put her top back on and jumped in after him. They quickly adjusted their swimwear, and when Tim's parents came out of the house everything appeared to be completely normal to them.

Tim's parents said hi and went back into the house. When they had gone, Tina came up to Tim and whispered "Pity your parents came home. Who knows what else you might have been able to make me do." And then she added, "Nice cock, by the way."

For the rest of the evening Tim couldn't take his eyes of Tina, but she acted as though nothing unusual had happened.

The next morning Tina left to return to her home. As she was saying goodbye, she said, "Maybe in the next school holidays Timmy could come and visit me. I can show him the sights, and you can have a few days peace and quiet." Tim and his parents all thought that was a great idea.

The next school holidays were in four weeks time. It was the longest four weeks of Tim's life.

(To be continued)