Auntie Mabel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would mum say if she found out, would she be disgusted with him or would she blame May for 'corrupting' her little boy. May was sixty years old for fuck sake. Mrs Wainwright who lived a few doors down from this very flat was sixty as well.

He had heard his mum talking about her and how she suffered with her feet. The poor old lady went everywhere with a little wheeled trolly to help steady her as she walked.

Would he fuck her if she offered? He didn't think so for a moment, so why was he fucking this sixty year old woman? What was different about May?

He decided as he drank the wine that she was one of the lucky special people that simply do not conform to the rest of humanity. He remembered seeing an eighty year old man completing the London Marathon this year.

He couldn't run a marathon now, let alone when he was eighty. Yes May was special, and he was fantastically lucky to have met her. His dad always said ' Don't look a gift horse in the mouth ' he wouldn't look May in the mouth, but he would probably be fucking her in the mouth in the near future.

May had finally ceased her orgasms and had become aware of John sitting on the bedside chair drinking his wine. She got up from the bed and walked over towards him. He studied her as she approached, yes she was special, she walked like an athlete.

Although only five foot tall she was perfectly proportioned, apart from her breasts which were really a little too big for her frame. Her stomach was flat with a hint of muscle showing when she tensed it. The rest of her body was smooth and silky, and it was topped by a beautiful heart shaped face, with lovely blue eyes.

He had seen all these parts of her before, but his was the first time he had appreciated the whole of her.

With her hair tied in a pony tail behind her she looked very similar to any other blond, the only clue to her unique hair was the thick golden triangle of her pubic hair. He knew that for her to go from beautiful to stunning, it only required her to let down her golden hair completely so as to form her own magic cloak. Yes she was special, she was unique and she was his.

May poured herself a glass of wine and sat down on John's lap. He had gone soft so she didn't run the risk of impaling herself on his cock. 'How is my sexy man feeling?' she asked as she put an arm around his shoulders for support.

John found his mouth only inches from her nipple and taking a sip of his cold wine he placed his lips around it and sucked. The shock of his cold mouth on her nipple made her squeal, and wiggle her naked bottom against his cock. It suddenly came back to rampant life and May found herself sitting on a hot cock.

To get more comfortable she raised her bottom only to find when she lowered herself back down onto his lap that his cock was slipping smoothly up her arsehole again. She found the sensation very comforting and with a contented sigh relaxed and took another sip of her wine.

John actually found that having May sitting on his cock was strangely more erotic than when he was fucking her up her arse. He asked her why he felt this, and she replied that it could be because outwardly she was just sitting on his lap, albeit naked. In reality his big cock was secretly up her arse.

She told him a story about herself when she was a young girl and was with a boyfriend. He had come around her mother's house to visit her and in those days they would go into the parlour for a bit of privacy. However her mother would make a point of popping in at odd times just to keep an eye on them to ensure no hanky panky went on.

One time, she confessed to John, her boyfriend had got his cock out and asked her to suck it. She was too afraid to do this as her mother might come in at any second and catch her on her knees. May suggested instead that as she was wearing a full skirt as the fashion of the times demanded, she could take off her knickers and sit on his lap.

He agreed to the compromise and she slipped off her knickers and put them in her handbag. She then lowered herself onto his cock, which slipped up her cunt easily as she was wet and juicy in anticipation.

The reason that she remembered this occasion after all those years was that her mother came into the room and saw her sitting on her boyfriends lap listening to the radio. She asked her boyfriend if he wanted a cup of tea and some biscuits, and then went to fetch them.

Her mother then returned with the snack and joined them for a while listening to the radio before she went back into the kitchen to tidy up. All the while they were chatting innocently to her mother she was sitting with his big cock stuck up her cunt. By the time her mother left the room her cunt juice had soaked the front of his trousers and he had to leave the house when her mother was elsewhere so she wouldn't see the damp patch around his flys.

'Would you like me to visit you in a long dress and no knickers,' she whispered to John seductively. 'I could sit on your lap in front of your mum and dad, and you could slip your big cock deep into my cunt without them noticing. Would you like that? I can feel that your cock would.'

Indeed his cock was very interested in the story and had swollen even bigger than it had been. May stood up and turned to face him. Straddling him she again lowered herself onto his lap, and again his cock slid up her bum.

Putting her hands on the back of his chair she started to bounce her arse on his cock. Her breasts were right in front of his eyes and he watched in delight as they bounced and shook in front of him. She could feel his big hard cock impaling her arse with every bounce.

Retelling that true story while John's cock was up her arse had really turned her on in a big way, and she was hit by an orgasm that made her squeal in ecstasy. John watched her face as she came for him. He could tell that she was in a separate world of pure pleasure and he was proud that he was the one that transported her there.

May had to stop, her arse was throbbing and getting a bit sore from all the fucking. She had come all over John's bollocks and his pubic hairs were sticky and matted.

GOLDEN SHOWER

'I think we both need a bath, instead of a shower,' she declared firmly.

Her flat had a large bathroom, as well as the big shower cubicle in which they had first become intimate; there was also a standard bathtub in the corner. May walked naked into the bathroom, and he waited expecting to hear her running the water for them. He heard nothing so got up and walked into the bathroom. He was surprised to see her sitting in the bath without any water in it. 'Come and join me,' she invited. He stepped into the bath and lay down facing her. May straddled him so that her cunt was over his balls and gently rubbed his cock. 'Why isn't there any water?' he asked.

'Because I am going to make my own,' she replied mischievously. She told him that she was going to show him what she had seen a Hong Kong whore do on stage years ago when she was visiting there. She instructed him to close his eyes and relax, she was going to wash all the sticky come from his cock and balls.

John closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt her stand up in the bath over him. He could feel her pouring lovely hot water over his tender cock and matted pubic hair. His wine fuddled brain was slow to register the fact that the taps were not turned on.

He opened his eyes a crack and was astounded to see that May was peeing on his cock. From where he sat he could clearly see her pee coming from her cunt and splashing all over his balls. He had never seen a woman pee before and certainly not from this angle.

'Do you like that,' she asked. 'It feels strange but nice,' he admitted after a few seconds thought, 'Why are you peeing on me?' 'Most couples fuck each other in various ways, but never see each other pee. It's a private thing and I want you to see me pee.' She explained.

'Fair enough,' he said, ' would you like to see me pee as well?' 'I thought you would never ask,' she replied with a smile. ' My bum is a bit sore and could do with some hot water.' She knelt down in the bath with her bum in the air. John knelt behind her and gently parted her bum cheeks so he could see her slightly swollen anus.

He found that with all the wine he had drank his bladder was uncomfortably full and with a sigh of relief he relaxed and started to pee over her bum. His water poured over her anus and ran down between her legs soaking her golden pubic hairs and pouring onward into the bath. From his perspective it looked like she was peeing herself.

She suddenly turned around in the bath to face him. This allowed him to pee directly over her golden triangle and he noticed that she was watching in rapt attention as his pee poured out of the hole in the end of his cock and soaked her cunt.

She told him that her peeing on him was called a golden shower, she said that some couples even liked to watch their partners having a poo. She however drew the line at that, and hoped that he wouldn't want to watch her when she next had a poo.

He assured her that watching someone poo didn't turn him on at all. However as she brought the subject of poo up, he was pleasantly surprised that during the ferocious arse fucking she had received from him that there was thankfully no sign of any mess.

She explained that there were two important steps to good anal sex. One she had already mentioned, was lots of lubrication. The other was not so widely spoken of due to the taboo about talking of poo. Before a woman allows he partner to fuck her up the arse she should always give herself a soapy hot water enema.

This cleans her bum out completely and that is why you often see porn stars sucking a man's cock immediately it has been pulled out of her arse. Her bum is just as clean as her cunt so she doesn't mind sucking his cock straight from her bum.

She confessed that knowing he was coming to see her she had ensured she was clean for him. 'Did you hope I would end up fucking your arse?' he asked, 'Oh yes John, I really hoped we would end up as lovers, and so we are,' she replied hugging him tightly.

'Now we are both covered in pee we can take a shower,' she said. She took his hand and led him into the shower. Turning it on they both stood still for a while to allow the water to run between their legs and wash away the pee. She said that as she had peed on him first it was up to her to soap his cock and balls so as to make sure he was lovely and clean.

Taking a handful of soapy liquid she rubbed it all over his cock and around his balls. She pulled his foreskin back and soaped his knob thoroughly. Needless to say this attention brought his cock back to full rigidity.

Once she had rinsed the soap off, she knelt down on the shower base and covered the end of his cock with her mouth. May sucked gently on his cock, and then ran her tongue down his shaft to his balls. She very gently sucked each of his balls into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue. When she stood up he was rampant and raring to go again.

He demanded that he be allowed to soap her, as that was one of his fantasies. Using lots of soap he rubbed it all over her large soft breasts. Paying particular attention to her nipples until they stood out like red strawberries.

Telling her to open her legs for him he rubbed plenty of soap into and around her hairy cunt. Then he asked her to turn around and bend over for him. Again he took a good handful of soap and rubbed it between her bum cheeks and up her bum hole.

Her arse was still well stretched from his cock and he could slip his finger up her bum easily. This was how he had envisioned being in a shower with a naked woman. Lots of soaping and sucking of cocks, and cunts. The world made sense again as far as he was concerned.

They finally got out of the shower and dried themselves in the bedroom. It was getting late and May knew she would have to send him home soon, but before she let him go she wanted to give him a final image to remember.

He also knew it was time to go and was a bit disappointed when May told him to get dressed. She also dressed in her usual loose top shorts and floppy hat. When they were both dressed instead of leading him downstairs as he expected, she led him over to the bed.

'You have to go now,' she said quietly, 'but before you go I want to give you an image to keep with you. I am usually dressed like this so you will see me more like this than naked.

The next time you see me talking to your mum or chatting to you in front of others you can picture me this way'. She knelt down in front of him and took his cock out of his pants. It had gone limp in disappointment but sucking it into her mouth she soon got it back to its usual readiness.

'I'm going to suck your cock until you come, and when you do you are going to squirt your cum into my mouth and all over my face. He had seen this on many a blue movie and had always wanted to do that to a woman. She looked up at him and began to wank his cock in front of her face.

Looking down at her he could see her beautiful heart shaped face smiling at him as she rubbed his cock. With her other hand she started to massage his balls and at the same time took his swollen knob deep into her mouth and sucked it hard. His cock had been teased all evening and it was ready to explode with his semen.

She heard his tell tale breathing that warned of the coming explosion. 'Watch me when you come,' she demanded, and wanked him even harder. 'I can't hold it any longer,' he gasped desperately. 'Come for me my darling boy, come in my mouth and over my face, I want you to remember my face covered in your cum.'

She held his cock tightly, pointing towards her open mouth and stuck her tongue out. With a loud cry he shot a stream of hot creamy cum out of his cock. She directed it onto her tongue and into her mouth. His next big squirt she aimed directly between her eyes so that it ran down her face either side of her nose and into her open mouth to join the first load. By this time his legs had gone weak at the knees and he was leaning on her shoulders to keep upright. His last and final squirt she caused to splatter across both her cheeks. He stood there gasping in relief; as he balls were at last mercifully empty.

He watched as she rubbed his knob all over her face and watched her tongue lick the drops of cum from the end of his cock. She opened her mouth for him and he could see that it was full of his cum.

Looking him straight in the eyes she slowly and deliberately swallowed all his cum and licked her lips. She knelt before him with her face completely covered in his cum, and smiled at him.

'Remember this John, the next time I am talking to your parents and I see you I will lick my lips like this. You will know that I am remembering licking your cum from my face and swallowing it.

You will also know that I want you to bend me over in front of them pull down my knickers and fuck my cunt as hard as you can. I will be looking at you and talking to you normally, but I will be wanting your big cock in my mouth, cunt and arse and don't you ever forget it.

I tell you this because women can always tell when a man wants them, they only have to look at his cock, just as I looked at yours when we first met. The sight of my tits made you hard if you remember. Men cannot tell just by looking at us if we want them badly. Know that I want you every time I see you.'

So saying she stood up and gave him a deep tonguing kiss. He could taste his own cum in her mouth and loved it. May reached down and after giving his now limp cock a tender kiss tucked it into his pants for him.

She walked him to the door and after another passionate kiss waved to him as he walked back to his house. When he had disappeared from sight she closed the door and went back up to her bedroom.

She lay on the bed fully dressed her face was still sticky from his cum. Closing her eyes she went through all that had transpired that day. She decided that it had been a great day and although every hole was sore she relished the discomfort as it meant she was no longer alone in the world.

To be continued...