All Comments on 'Auntie Sin'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
HumbaabaHumbaabaalmost 3 years ago

I would love to set you continue this series and bring the mom down a bit lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should definitely continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was an amazing story! I’m really enjoying all your stories, but this takes the cake so far!!

martiuscassius58martiuscassius58about 2 years ago

Loved everything about this story!!! Part 2 coming soon ? Threesome With Dad ? or taking the bitchy Mom down?

Antares260Antares260about 2 years ago

I just like the way you write! Totally enjoyed :)

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Tres Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

Roland58Roland58almost 2 years ago

This very good but what's next

sp9983sp9983almost 2 years ago

I liked it, it was just a little too long. You could have trimmed some fat dat the beginning.

Contemplationk2Contemplationk2almost 2 years ago

Your story telling is fabulous

Your words are exciting and creative

And you have a way you engage your readers and describe the pleasures of your characters.

Well done, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope for more of this.

ashlandlitashlandlitalmost 2 years ago

A hot sexy story!! I love the sexy build ups!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s with the “Auntie” crap. It reads like the way a young Chinese woman addresses an older female friend. In this context it is irritating:

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where did you say that Aunt Sin’s club was located? I need to go there soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In general, quite good, and well written. But in the end I was turned off by the fact that she was a sex worker ... that part wasn't plausible. Someone who's been a sex worker doesn't get turned on by fucking her nephew ... that's more likely with an oversexed aunt who isn't getting much sex. I like that you write things that seem plausible ... but in this case, plausibility really isn't there.

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperabout 1 year ago

Excellent read. Definitely worth a follow up to tell about the visit to her place. And what about Mandy? Should definitely tell us about that threesome.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale11 months ago

Now who doesn't love a slutty aunt? Damn sexy story. I have a auntie story planned that is very similar. I'll have to take it in a different direction. Well written and it was well thought out. The only thing that threw me was the use of the word "pig". It's a bit of a mood breaker.

KerrionKerrion10 months ago

A nice little romp of a story. A slutty Aunt who used sex to get where she is today. Had her sisters husband, and now her sisters son... unfortunately, just another notch in her belt. She wants him to be a "man", well, a 'man' should have respect for/in himself. She didn't want him for him, and to be a man, that's what he should want... someone who wanted HIM, not just his mother's son. Something should have been said to that, perhaps in an Epilog. Otherwise, the story isn't complete. Other than that, I enjoyed him learning to go for what he wants in life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think that by making the Aunt such a slut, you removed the taboo out of the story, which is the most important element of incest stories.

f86supersaberf86supersaber9 months ago

Hot, hot, hot! Nicki Rocks!

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

This was a terrific sex story, actually bordering on too much continuous sex, but still really enjoyable. It begs for continuation with adding Mandy, the Florida trip, the young coslut, and perhaps some type of situation involving Jake’s dad and perhaps a threesome with his mother and someone. I have read over 650 stories of one of the most celebrated authors, and the 10 of yours I have read are hotter. I look forward to another 135 of yours but wonder about the future as it appears most of your work was earlier, not so much lately.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the sexiest stories that I have read. Agree with you, who wouldn't want an aunt like this indeed. I don't have an aunt like this, but in my early twenties I was lucky to find a MILF that was sexually as hungry and deviant as Aunt Sin here. Our liaison continued for 6 months before she moved on. She taught me the pleasures of all her 3 holes and all that I know of sex and pleasuring a woman, I learned from her. Reading this story brought back memories of her and surprisingly, I had a most satisfying orgasm. Thanks for the story AND the orgasm. 5 stars.

wwaldripwwaldrip3 months ago

A very sexy story, really enjoyed reading it. I can understand the family disagreements, had the similar issues with my family when relatives visited. Don’t know if it was sexual underpinnings of some sort.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...