Aura & Zashe Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed it in. She was sloppy wet, and just as tight as the night before. I could feel every crevasse, every fold, even the slight bumps of her g-spot along the base of my cock. I aimed there.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me there!" I aimed even more toward it. "YES! Fuck that big cock right through me!" Her screams got me hot as shit. I could feel my cock swelling with come, and I knew I couldn't hold it for long. "Mm, uh, uh, oh, yes, oh YES, OH YES!" Her body was just starting to buck with orgasm. "RIP ME OPEN!" I shot so hard and so far I was sure I'd hit her brain. Her lean black body jerked convulsively, dragging my cock along her insides.

She stabilized, still pounding against me, though slowly, hard into me, then dragging me slowly out. I leaned forward and groped her breasts, squeezing hard as the last drops of come squirted out.

We eased to a stop. I pulled her by the shoulders upright, my cock still inside her. She turned her face toward mine and kissed me, her tongue reaching out and caressing what it could. I licked back, glancing off her cheek and tongue.

"We've really given your sister something to think about."

"Huh?"

12