Australian Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another line of fire cuts across my breasts and again, I can't help by cry out.

"However, since you have willingly submitted to me and asked me to become your Master far earlier than I had anticipated, I have decided to be lenient. What you are feeling is a riding crop. I shall be using this on you for the duration of the session."

I continue to shake. Whilst the schooling whip is fairly harsh, so is the riding crop, at least it seems to be. Already my breasts feel like they're on fire.

"Now you will count each stroke as it falls," my Master tells me. "If you fail to count a stroke, you will receive two extra as a consequence. These will be administered at the end of the session."

With that, I hear him step back and the crop cracks across the top of my breasts, harder than before.

"One," I count, almost sobbing.

Again the crop cracks across my breasts.

"Two" I manage.

The strokes continue, hard and measured until the tops of my breasts are aflame. Despite the pain, I manage to count and have reached twelve before there is a pause. I start to sigh in relief but then cry out as my nipples are cruelly pinched between hard clamps and drawn upwards as far as they go before I feel them being secured to the front of my collar. The clamps bite in painfully and I can feel my breasts have been raised.

I hear the swish of the crop through the air and yelp as now a line of fire starts on the underside of my breasts. The combination of pain in my nipples and the cut of the crop under my breasts takes my breath away and I forget to count.

"That's two extra added," I hear my Master say. "Now do as I say and count!"

I try to pull myself together and ignore the pain and through pure will power manage to count aloud as he lays fourteen more strokes under my breasts. By now the heat in them is intense, they are sore and throbbing and I'm sure the crop will have left marks.

I yelp as the next blow lands across my stomach, but manage to keep my head and count out loud. The count has now reached thirty one. He lays another four strokes across my belly, the last one hard enough to once again take my breath away.

"That's four added to the total," my Master says. "You will have to do better than this, unless...." I feel his fingers at my pussy. To my shame it is growing moist. "Well, well, perhaps you are a pain slut as well as a horny little whore!" he says mockingly.

I hear him move around behind me and without warning he swiftly covers my back and shoulders with ten more strokes. Despite the pain, I manage to keep careful count. The total has now risen to forty five.

Then I yell as he brings the crop down on my ass harder than anything I've previously endured. I forget to count that first blow and my Master tells me that yet another strokes are added to the total. I bite my lip as he lays another 14 blows across my ass and the backs of my thighs, each hard and deliberate, but he varies his timing so I never know when the next one will land. By the time he completes all fourteen, I'm sobbing, tears running down my cheeks, but I've managed to count those fourteen strokes.

Once again I feel his fingers part my pussy lips. Despite the pain, my pussy is now wet and I can't understand how this can be. My breasts and ass are on fire and throbbing with pain. Without warning, he lays three quick strokes against the insides of my thighs making me cry out but with a supreme act of will I manage to gasp out the number of strokes given. I've now endured a beating of 66 strokes and my whole body is quivering in its stretched position.

"Not too bad, for your first punishment session," I hear my Master say. "But you did fail to count on three occasions. Had you obeyed my orders, your ordeal would be over. However, you disobeyed me and as a consequence, you will suffer 6 more strokes.

I felt movement at my throat then screamed as the nipple clamps were ripped off. They were followed by swift, precise blows from the crop that landed directly across my nipples, two blows to each. My vision darkened and only my restraints prevented me from slumping to the floor. I was given no time to recover, however, as the last two blows landed hard across my mound. This time a roaring filled my ears as I fainted.

I come awake to the smell of something clean & astringent and the feeling of hands gently massaging ointment into the welts left by the whip. I'm still hanging from the frame but now there is some slack in my restraints, easing some of the tension in my limbs. I whimper as my Master's hands soothe ointment over my swollen nipples and desperately try to stifle the sound. My Master hears, however, but rather than punishing me further, he tilts my head and kisses my lips. As he draws his mouth away, he continues to smooth ointment over the welts.

"You have impressed me with your endurance," my Master tells me. "I was expecting you to pass out long before you did! Rest assured that if you behave yourself from now on, you will not be punished to the same extent as you have today."

I start to sigh in relief.

"However," he said, his voice hardening, "if you try to back out of your commitment to me or resist me in any way again, you will receive worse and if you pass out you will be revived until your punishment is over. Do I make myself clear?" He paused for a moment, "You have my permission to speak. Do you understand what you have been told?"

"Y-yes, Master" I stammer.

"Very well," he tells me, "you may thank your Master for giving you the punishment you so truly deserved."

My mouth falls open in shock. He wants me to thank him for whipping me into unconsciousness? I hear the ominous swish of the crop and quickly blurt out, "Thank you Master, for punishing me as I deserve."

"What are you?" he asks me.

This time I know what he wants to hear.

"I'm your dirty little whore who needs to be reminded that my place is to serve and please you." I tell him.

"Excellent response," I hear him say.

I feel his hot mouth on mine, once more plundering its depths, then feel a sharp sting in my arm. Before I know what is happening, I'm once again dragged down into unconsciousness.

I come to with an acrid smell pervading my nostrils. I'm tied down on my back, secured to a short, padded bench. My arms are locked to the floor, my knees have been brought to my chest & secured and my ankles have been locked to thigh cuffs, leaving my clit, pussy and ass exposed. My breasts have been so tightly bound that they defy gravity and stand swollen & erect, the nipples hard & sensitive. The hood has been removed & replaced with a tight fitting, leather blindfold. I hear several voices in the room and footsteps approach.

"In this session you will be trained to pleasure a woman," I hear my Master's voice tell me.

I tense. This is something completely taboo to me. The idea of pleasuring a woman makes me feel physically and mentally sick! I have already endured women using my body in one of the earliest sessions, but then I was passive and had no choice to submit. What my Master is saying now means that I will have to take an active role! In my panic, I completely forget that I'm not allowed to speak unless my Master asks me a question or orders me to record my punishment.

"Please, don't make me do this!" I beg.

Immediately his hand comes down hard on my exposed pussy, not once but several times until tears leak from under my blindfold.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" he barks.

I shake my head.

"Then shut the hell up. You will do as you are ordered or you will be punished. Do I make myself clear?"

When I open my mouth to reply, his hand comes down hard on my pussy again.

"You will NOT speak again in my presence until you are ordered to do so! Nod if you understand," he growls.

I nod frantically. Anything to stop the pain!

"Let's begin," I hear my Master say.

I can hear a pair of high heels clicking as they approach. They come to a halt by my head. I hear a slither of material and suddenly something damp and silky is pressed against my nose. There is a musky scent emanating from it and I suddenly realise that the woman has removed her panties and is holding them to my face. I try to turn my head away but they are pressed firmly onto my face as an electric shock jolts through one of my nipples. As I open my mouth to gasp, I cannot avoid inhaling the musky scent. I moan in dismay. This is not happening to me! Another electric shock jolts through my other nipple.

"I told you that you would be punished if you did not obey," warns my Master. "You WILL learn to pleasure a woman whether you like it or not!"

Still I try to avoid those panties but they are now pressed firmly against my nose & mouth and again my nipples are subjected to electric shock. This time I moan from the pain as well as the shame. The panties are held against my face until I finally give in & stop trying to move my face away. The pressure lessens and they are finally taken away. I sigh in relief. Then I hear something being rolled towards me and then positioned over my head. There is a slight creak above me and then again I smell the musky scent, this time more strongly. I tense in apprehension as I realise what must have happened. I'm now sure that the woman's pussy is directly above my face and I moan in denial.

"You will now lick this woman's pussy and clit," my Master commands. "If you do not, you will be punished. If you don't perform with enthusiasm, you will be punished!"

I can now feel the woman's labia just brushing my face. I can't help myself and turn my head away from her. I scream & whip my head back as electricity jolts through my clit, setting it on fire. As I scream, the woman swiftly lowers herself down onto my face, grinding her pussy into it. My nose & mouth are forced into her clit & pussy and I cannot escape the damp muskiness of her pussy. Resolutely, I clamp my mouth shut. I cannot do this, I just can't! Another jolt of electricity screams through my clit, echoed by the scream I utter. As I open my mouth, the woman presses down further & I can taste her on my lips. I quickly close them but am immediately punished yet again. My Master must be using something like a cattle prod on me. The pain is intense and concentrated on my clit!

Sobbing, I open my mouth and tentatively slide my tongue between her lips. My nose wrinkles in distaste at what I'm doing but I'm surprised at how soft & smooth her skin is! I try again and for the first time, I hear her voice.

"Mmm, not bad," she says. "A little too tentative, but not a bad start."

She lowers herself slightly & moves her pussy over my mouth, encouraging me to lick it again. Not wishing to endure any more punishment, I once again use my tongue to lick between her pussy folds, this time with a little more pressure. I feel movement at my clit and tense in anticipation of the pain, but this time feel fingers gently rubbing & stroking it. I return my attention to the pussy above me. This time I use my tongue in long, slow strokes from back to front, even slipping it slightly inside her pussy at one point.

"Mmm, much better," the woman says.

The fingers on my clit start to move a little faster, apply a little more pressure. I can feel the faint stirrings of desire forming. I return to the pussy above me but this time I tilt my head so that her clit comes into range. I run my tongue over it and am rewarded by her moan. I do it again, this time a little harder & again she moans – it seems as if I'm doing something right! By now the fingers are expertly working my clit and my pussy is also getting wet.

"Suck my clit," The woman tells me. "Suck it and flick it. Bite it lightly."

Knowing I have no choice, I obey her instructions and position my mouth over her clit. I suck hard & it slips into my mouth where I use my tongue to stroke & flick it, rolling it around, teasing it. What I don't realise is that I am unconsciously copying what my Master is doing to me. As his fingers get faster, so do my actions and I'm starting to forget that it is a woman that I'm pleasuring. Her breath starts coming a little faster.

"Yes!" she tells me. "Now start to nibble on my clit, gently."

I do as she instructs and she moans in pleasure.

"This one is good!" she tells my Master.

There is no comment from him, but I feel his fingers slide into my pussy. He continues to work my clit with his thumb but his fingers are now inside my pussy and I'm slowly rising towards an orgasm.

"Use your tongue inside my pussy," I'm instructed.

I hesitate slightly then obey, darting my tongue inside her hot, moist passage. The experience in not as bad as I had thought but I'm still in turmoil about pleasuring a woman! My Master's fingers increase their rhythm and now I am definitely on an upward spiral towards climax. What I'm doing and what is being done to me is starting to merge in my mind. The more enthusiastic I become in eating the woman above me, the more pleasure my Master is giving me! I bend my concentration to the task in front, or should I say above me. I start to put some real effort into pleasuring this woman above me. My tongue sweeps up & down her slit, darting in & out of her pussy. Now I can hear her groan.

"Oh god, this is good!" she exclaims.

Encouraged, I fasten my mouth onto her clit and suck hard.

"Oh my god, yes!" she exclaims.

By now my Master has me quivering on the point of orgasm. I'm desperate to cum but he has not spoken to me since ordering me to pleasure the woman above me. I moan in despair. Pleasure is coursing through my body but I know I cannot cum without my Master's permission. The woman suddenly raises herself, removing her pussy from my face.

"It seems like my horny little slut wants to cum," I hear my Master say. "Tell me my little whore, do you want to cum?"

"Y-yes Master," I manage to gasp out.

"How do you want to cum?" he asks me. "Make sure you clearly state exactly what it is you are begging me to do to you. If you are not clear, I will not allow you to cum. I will hold you on the edge as you pleasure this woman and I will not allow you to cum!"

"Please Master," I beg, "please fuck me hard. I need you to fuck me until I cum!"

"And how do you want your Master to fuck you?" he asks. "Be specific. Where do you want to be fucked?"

I know the answer he wants me to give and dutifully give it.

"Please Master, fuck me hard in my ass and pussy. I beg you to fuck me until I cum!"

"Very well, my wanton little whore. I will fuck you. However," he says before pausing, "you will only be allowed to cum if first you make this woman cum. Do you understand?"

I hesitate before answering and scream as once again my nipples are hit with electric shocks.

"Y-yes Master," I quickly sob. "I must make this woman cum before you will allow me to cum."

"Very well," I hear him say, "you may continue."

The woman lowers herself until once more her pussy is directly above my face. This time I do not hesitate. I employ all the things she has told me to do, but this time with more energy and determination. I sweep my tongue between her pussy lips, darting it into her pussy before flicking it over her clit. Again I plunge my tongue into her pussy, this time trying to swirl it around inside. I'm rewarded with her moan of pleasure and the feeling that her pussy is getting wet. At the same time I feel my Master's cock slide into my now wet pussy. He starts to thrust into me and the action pushes my face against the woman's clit. She moans and I suddenly realise that I can use the actions of my Master to give more force to what I'm doing to the woman. It takes me a while to catch his rhythm, difficult when his fingers are still working at my clit & driving me wild, but when I do, I use the power of his thrusts to stimulate her clit, rubbing it hard when he thrusts into me, sucking forcefully when he pulls back. Her pussy is now very wet, as is mine.

I'm so focussed on what I'm doing that for a second I don't realise when his cock leaves my pussy. I suddenly feel his hands stretch my ass cheeks then pressure as his cock, slippery with my juices, penetrates my ass. I cry out at the initial pain and the vibrations affect the woman above me. Her breath is now coming in short pants. My Master continues to push his cock into me until its buried deeply in my ass. He starts to thrust into me, slowly at first, then increasing his rhythm. The pain starts to fade and when once again his hand returns to my clit, it disappears completely. The woman above me is now starting to rock forward and back. It takes me a few moments to catch her rhythm but once I do, I latch onto her clit and start working it savagely, sucking and biting on it as my Master pounds into my ass. She shifts position and suddenly her pussy is directly over my mouth. I cry out as I feel fingers pinch my nipples and almost lose control.

"DO NOT CUM!!" my Master barks at me.

I moan in despair. I'm so damned close that it takes all my willpower to obey him.

The woman moves faster and moves herself lower until her pussy is grinding against my face. I feverishly lick & suck her pussy. I'm desperate to cum but I know that unless I can make her cum, my Master will deny me but keep me on the edge. Desperately, I once more suck her clit into my mouth and bite down hard on it. I hear her wail above me and suddenly my face is drenched as she lets go and cums all over me. My Master increases his rhythm until he's driving into my ass hard & deep. I hear a buzzing sound and suddenly a vibrator is pushed hard against my clit. The woman reaches back, stroking my nipples and I'm teetering on the edge of orgasm.

"NOW you may cum," I hear my Master tell me. "Cum for your Master. Cum like the little Bi whore that you are!"

I'm too far gone to register all his words. All I know is that he's given me permission to cum. The fingers stroking my nipples suddenly pinch down on them and I feel fingers plunge into my pussy, hitting my G-spot. It's too much and groaning like an animal I shudder over into orgasm. Pressure is kept on the vibrator on my clit throughout and despite cumming already, I find myself trying to force my ass back towards my Master, forcing his cock deeper. My hands form into fists from the intensity of my orgasm and without knowing it, I'm trying to grind my clit harder against the vibrator. My Master keeps the pressure on until I've cum not once or twice but multiple times, until the intense pleasure turns to pain and I cry out. Finally, he thrusts into me one final time, hard and deep, shooting his hot seed deep into me. As I slowly spiral down from that final orgasm I hear his words as if through a mist.

"Very good, my little whore," he tells me. "You are now ready to service whoever I chose to give you to. Welcome to the bi-sexual world!"

I gasp as I realise what I have done and he laughs before withdrawing his cock from my ass.

"Yes, indeed, you are ready for the games to begin," he says. "What you may not know is that I am hosting my club's bi-annual meeting, and YOU are the star attraction! You will be our plaything for the last session this evening before they return home. I believe some sort of competition has been organised, is this not so?" he asks the woman I have just pleasured.

"Indeed!" she says with a throaty laugh. "We women have challenged the men to see who can make your new toy cum the most times!"

"Hmm, I shall enjoy watching that competition," my Master says, "but first I think I need to clean my new submissive and let her rest. After all....." he paused before saying, "I don't want to give either side an unfair advantage!"

They laughed together and as I felt myself being released from my restraints, I could hear her footsteps cross the floor and exit the room. My Master helped me to my feet and steadied me as my legs cramped from the extreme position they had been held in, massaging the tremors away.