Auto Erotica: A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slide back and forth, fucking wildly on the car seat, your legs wrapped around mine, my finger beginning to explore your open asshole as we fuck. You break our kiss to whisper, "I want to ride your hard dick!" I move up, your pussy still sucking greedily at my cock, and pull you onto my lap where you straddle my cock and ride up and down on it, your hands on my shoulders, fucking me slowly, tightly, and erotically. My finger finds your asshole, and begins to penetrate it again. Your back arches and your head goes back as I finger-fuck your ass. "You're incredible!" you whisper, "your cock feels so good in me, I never want to take it out." You slowly ride up and down my naked shaft, looking slowly into my eyes like a snake eyeing its prey. "I've always fantasized I was a nude dancer, and I fucked you in the middle of my club in a dark corner, eating your cock with my snatch! Now we can live out all our fantasies." I gasp at the naked admission of your sexual fantasies; is this my sweet innocent girlfriend?

You sense my thoughts, "Don't worry" you whisper in my ear, still slowly fucking me with your wonderful pussy, "I'll always be good around other people, but when we're alone, your cock is MINE!" You kiss me hard, press your naked tits to my chest and fuck all the way down my cock. I struggle to move up and down, stimulating us until your lips part from mine, and you whisper, "Yes, you're making me come! Make me come with your wonderful cock!" I feel my own unbelievable orgasm building and I wonder if I can last until you explode. I needn't worry, almost as soon as you've said it, you throw your head back, clawing my back and scream "I'M COMING!" your body lets go it's control with violent spasms of erotic passion, coming and fucking me at the same time. A second later, you feel me pull your shoulders down, forcing you onto my cock and your face, breathless with desire, looks in my eyes as I hoarsely growl, "I'm coming, coming deep inside you!"

"Yes, god yes!" you murmur, "Shoot into me!" We look deep into each other's eyes as my orgasm comes; you feel my cock throb as the hot load squirts out, filling your naked hot cunt with my equally hot sperm.

12