Auto-Genesis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna took a moment to catch her breath as she absorbed all of these new sensations. Eve, meanwhile, had to exert every ounce of her willpower to not bust a nut right then and there. She, too, had never felt the fullness of a cock inside her body nor the excitement of a pussy wrapped around her cock until now, but she had some idea that her mother was in another world at that moment and she didn't want to ruin it. Eve's hands, almost of their own volition, drifted to her mother's shaking hips and waited lovingly. As she waited for her mother to come back to her senses, Eve felt herself falling in love with her own new sensations. She'd never had sex before and immediately decided that the ona-hole was a pale comparison to the real thing, no matter what anyone else might say. The warmth and tightness of her mother's silken pussy as it engulfed Eve's hard monster was like no other feeling she'd ever had before. She could feel her mother's juices already starting to run lightly around her shaft, tickling it in the most exquisite way. As Shawna's pussy rippled and massaged Eve's thick cock, Eve gasped out loud in pleasure.

"Oh my god!" both women said at the same time. "This is amazing!" When they realized that they'd both said the exact same thing at the exact same time, mother and daughter laughed giddily.

"I guess I really am your clone," Eve quipped as she playfully squeezed her mother's hips.

"Well, we're definitely more alike than we are different," Shawna replied.

"Except that you're on top."

Shawna looked down at where they were joined. She'd only gotten about six inches of her daughter's huge penis inside of her. Not even a third of the way and it felt this good! "That looks incredible," she said reverently. "I can't believe my own daughter's cock is filling me up!"

"The view from down here is pretty amazing too, Mom," Eve agreed. "And I can't believe that I'm actually fucking my own mother!"

Shawna smirked at that. "Technically, sweetheart, I'm going to be fucking you. All you'll have to do is lay there and enjoy the ride."

"I'm enjoying it already!" Eve said. "And, what the hell, when we're done, you can KEEP fucking me... the other way."

Shawna beamed at that. "I'd love to, baby. But... right now? I wanna see how far I can take this thing." Without another word, she began to gently rock her hips and started a subtle up-and-down movement. Inch by slow inch, more of Eve's thick penis was devoured by Shawna's incredibly tight pussy. Finally, Shawna had to stop. "You're at my cervix," she told her daughter who looked up at her questioningly.

"Mom... I'm not all the way in yet."

"It's okay, baby," Shawna replied. "I think..." she closed her eyes in deep concentration and then pushed down with considerable force. Suddenly, both of them felt the release of pressure as Eve's cockhead slipped past the barrier to her mother's womb. With the sudden intrusion into Shawna's deepest chamber, both of them let out a surprised gasp. "So deep!" Shawna said in a whisper after she caught her breath.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Eve asked with genuine concern. She stared with intent fascination at the visible bulge her large cock made inside her mother's tummy.

"I'm fine, baby. I just... you've filled me up completely. There's no more room for you to go in." She looked down and saw the bulge where her womb resided, too. "See?"

"There's still just short of a foot left to go," Eve confirmed.

Shawna started rocking her hips again, this time more slowly. With painstaking care, she rose up and down on her daughter's shaft, mindful not to let the bulging cockhead escape the clutches of her breached cervix. "Are YOU okay, honey?" Shawna asked as she started to set a steady rhythm.

"I'm fucking amazing, Mom!" Eve said happily. The sensations for her were out-of-this-world incredible. With every move of her mother's hips, she could feel the tip of her cock touching places that truly were virgin. The ridges, bumps and gentle massage of her mother's pussy and the soft tickling sensation at the very tip of her glans as it occasionally brushed into her mother's womb kept Eve on the very edge of climax. Seeing the bulge created by her cockhead buried so deeply inside her mother's womb appear and recede repeatedly served only to increase her lust. "I'm gonna cum soon, Mom!"

Shawna picked up her pace, her breath coming out more heavily. "Yes, baby!" she said. "Do it! Let your cock go! Shoot all of your nasty sperm inside your mother and knock me up! I've wanted to do this for so long and now we can do it whenever we want! Put a baby inside of me, honey!"

"Oh, God, Mom! Keep talking like that! It's turning me on more!"

"Really, baby?" Shawna asked with panting breath. "Do you like this? Knowing that, any second now, your thick, hot cock is going to spew all of your hot, greasy sperm right into the place where you were made? You're going to knock your mother up, baby girl. You're going to plant a baby inside of your own mother, who created you. And you know what? When we're done, I'm going to do the same thing to you, Eve. Your mother is going to fuck you and cum right inside you. The woman who made you, who sired and gave birth to you, is going to fucking cum inside your womb, just like you're about to do to me, and I'm gonna fucking get you pregnant with MY baby!" Lust overtook Shawna's normally sharp intellect and her hips began to move even faster, never once going too high. The heat and friction building in her loins drove her to even higher points of passion. "Fucking cum inside me, baby! Cum inside your mother, like a dirty little stud-slut! I want you to shoot it all inside me and hose down my eggs like there's no tomorrow! We're both ovulating, Eve! Do it! Make me pregnant!"

"Oh!" Eve cried out as she felt her self control collapsing. "Oh, FUCK! Mom! I'm gonna- oh, I can't hold it back! I'm about to- to- fuck me, I'm- YES! AH, YES! I'm cumming! Take my cum, Mom! Take my baby batter and get pregnant with your own daughter's fucking cum!"

Both of them froze, their voices locked as their bodies spasmed uncontrollably, their lungs beyond the capacity to move air out of their mouths. Eve's cock swelled and throbbed like never before. All of the talk and excitement had taken its toll on her. Her cum boiled up her shaft and she felt it begin to race up into her mother's womb and it was incredible. It felt like she was taking the most pleasurable piss imaginable, something on an orgasmic level, as her seed fired out from the tip of her engorged penis and poured into Shawna's deep chamber. Shawna threw her head back in lust-filled exultation while Eve's eyes locked like laser beams on the place where she knew that she was depositing copious amounts of semen, watching as the prominent bulge in her mother's tummy flexed with each sperm-filled eruption. Eve felt her cock buck and shift within her mother's womb for the first few volleys of explosive release, but as more and more sperm filled that chamber, it began to swell. Shawna's tummy began to distend as her volume increased with each passing second. Eve didn't know for certain how much sperm she was shooting into her mother's womb, but it felt like gallons. On and on Eve's penis shook and spewed out the contents of her cum reservoir for a full minute until, almost mercifully, the spasms began to abate and the flow of cum from daughter to mother slowed and then stopped altogether.

Shawna dared looking down and was amazed to see that her tummy looked like she was already 6 months pregnant. The sheer amount of seed inside of her body was jaw-dropping! Never before had she felt such a thing as this, but found that she was immediately addicted to it. Now that she'd developed a way to shunt unwanted pregnancies without breaking any laws, Shawna knew that she and Eve would be having many more sessions like this! Oh, the warmth of her daughter's seed as it filled her was so comforting and fulfilling! Such a lovely, precious feeling as this no mother could know unless she experienced it herself! Life! THIS was life! And, as her eyes drifted to her daughter's gaze, she saw that, in those eyes, was a sort of life, too, that she'd never seen before. Eve glowed with pride and love and joy, all as clear as day. Shawna, she knew then, had found a mate in her daughter.

Eve looked her mother up and down. The glow that Shawna saw in her was just as visible in her mother. They'd done it and they both knew it. They'd created life. Inside her mother, even if it would take a few hours before it could be classified as a being, one of her sperm was fertilizing one of Shawna's eggs. As though to underscore that fact, some of the seed that she'd shot into that warm, tight pussy began to seep out from around her slowly-softening cock. Thick rivulets of greasy white cum ran down her shaft and started to pool under her ass. Eve looked at her mother and said, "Well. So much for clean sheets."