Auto-Genesis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked around the room and didn't see any chairs. "Where?"

Stiles pointed to The Bike. "There, of course. In The Bike. Once I'm done showing you how it works, I'll leave you in peace. We will monitor everything remotely, so as not to distract or interrupt you, but I have a feeling that this particular... exercise will be met with overwhelming success." Mary grinned happily, feeling complimented in a way, and wasted no time in getting her naked body on The Bike. "First, scoot back a bit. Yes, exactly like that. Okay, now carefully take hold of your phallus and aim into the slot in front of you. Perfect. I understand that you are in a hurry, but please be patient. Now, direct your attention to the handlebars. On the right is a slider switch and on the left is a thumb stud. Turn on the thumb stud, please." Mary did as she was told and there was an immediate, soft hum that filled the room. "Good. You've just turned on the portals. Now, the slider switch on your right will move the aperture forward and backward, allowing you to control how quickly it will engulf your phallus and thereby insert it into your vagina. Gently- GENTLY!- move the slider just the tiniest bit to the right."

Mary immediately felt her cock head begin to press up against her labia. "Oh!" she gasped at the contact. "It- it's right there!"

"Yes," Dr. Stiles replied drolly. "As you might have guessed, the more you slide that tab to the right, the more your penis will be inserted into your vagina. Once you have achieved the amount of penetration that feels most comfortable, you may begin to slide your hips back and forth. Back withdraws it and forward pushes it in. You may move as quickly or slowly as you like until you climax. Once you climax, just slide the tab back to the left to fully withdraw your penis. Once it's completely out, you can turn the power to the portals back off. Beside you is a towel rack. Feel free to clean up any sweat and other bodily fluids as you wish- it isn't absolutely necessary, however, since we sterilize the room after each use anyway. When you feel ready to walk on steady legs, you may go through that door there," she pointed to an inset door on the opposite side of the room, "and take a thorough shower with our compliments."

Mary nodded with understanding. "So that's it?"

"Not entirely, no," Dr. Stiles answered. "See that panel in the center, just in front of you? That controls the monitors. It turns them on and off, basically. You see, this machine has built-in scanners. If you like, you can actually watch yourself from the inside using low-density x-ray technology."

"You mean... I can watch me cum inside myself?" Mary asked incredulously.

Dr. Stiles shrugged. "Some people find the experience unique. Some find it distasteful. For some, however, it can actually heighten their arousal, knowing that they get to witness the moment of their child's conception in a way that most people never will. Everything will be recorded, regardless, and you can have a copy of the recording for later... uhm... use. It's entirely up to you." Dr. Stiles saw Mary blush just the tiniest bit and she felt that she knew what Mary's choice would be. A wisp of a smirk flitted across her face before she regained her composure. "One more thing: when you are finished, you see those things next to the towel rack? Those are vaginal plugs. If you feel you need it and want to ensure maximum conception, please insert one and leave it in while you shower. When you're done with your shower, we will then scan you for embryos and hopefully have some good news for you before you leave."

Mary held up her hand, her fingers intertwined. "Fingers crossed!" she said enthusiastically.

"Yes," Dr. Stiles agreed. She regarded Mary with a curt nod. "Well, then. Any questions?"

"Nope!" Mary replied. She gripped The Bike's handlebars in eager anticipation. "Left button turns it on. Right slider, gets it in. Center panel is my own personal porn movie. Reverse it when I'm done. Use towels. Use the plug. Go take a shower. Pretty simple!"

Dr. Stiles smiled again and nodded. "Very well. Looks like I'm not needed here anymore. Have fun and feel free to stay in here as long as you like. There's no time limit and we have a small fleet of these things, so no one will be left waiting. If anything goes wrong or if you need help with anything, there's an in-house phone built into The Bike, also activated from the center console. You can't miss it. Hope you don't need to make use of it, though. Anyway... enjoy yourself!"

Without another word, Dr. Stiles turned and left Mary alone in the room to her own devices.

"Yes!" Mary hissed. "Finally!" She rocked her hips just the tiniest bit and, in doing so, felt the tip of her cock apply a bit more pressure to her labia. For a moment there, she'd completely forgotten that she was poised at the entrance to her own pussy. Her over-sensitive cock was already on a hair trigger and the sudden sensations instantly made her shiver with glee. With gentle care, as she'd been told, she began to slide the right tab just the tiniest bit more. Sure enough, the pressure against her labia increased until she felt her cock head suddenly pop inside her pussy completely. The helmeted dome of her cock throbbed as it was enveloped by her own wetness and heat.

"Ooooh, man, that feels gooooood!" she said to herself throatily. In her mind's eye she could imagine how sexy it must look at the entrance to her pussy right now. Her thick, purple-headed snake was soon going to slide inside her body and she could hardly wait. She only wished that she could watch- suddenly she remembered the monitors and felt a thrill shoot up her spine. She glanced down at the center console and saw the simple controls. With a deft flick of her left wrist, she turned the monitors on and then fixed her gaze on the black screens. Within moments, the screens came to life and the clear image, as seen from the side, of her cock head nestled inside her pussy was right in front of her. The image had a greenish tint to it, but it was obvious that the cock it showed was her own- she'd know her own cock anywhere. Mary slid the tab a little bit more to the right and watched with rapt interest on the screen as she felt and saw her fuckstick slide that much more inside herself.

Her pussy walls fluttered excitedly at what she was seeing! There it was, right in front of her eyes: she was fucking herself! For all her life she had, like every other futa on the planet, done her best to avoid exactly this kind of thing, and here she was, about to be root-deep in her own cunt! She just couldn't believe it! It was so thrilling and awe-inspiring! With intrepid relish, she pushed the tab even more to the right and watched as inch after inch of her own cock pushed deeper into her body. The walls of her pussy were extremely tight, tighter than she expected, which only helped to increase her arousal. Watching her cock's upward journey, however, was absolutely incredible. Onward it kept going until, finally, the flared tip of her penis jutted up against the entrance to her cervix. She could see it there on the screen as her cockhead stopped at the obstruction. With a glance down at her groin, she could see that she still had several more inches of cock to go before she was fully seated inside herself. Only on a few occasions in her life had she ever felt so full and it totally enthralled her that, this time, she was filling HERSELF up! She focused her gaze back on the screen and concentrated intensely on what she saw there. With firm, steady persistence, she continued to nudge her cock upward, trying to eclipse her cervical ring, until it suddenly popped through. It felt both painful and exhilarating as she watched the bloated head of her penis lurch into her deepest chamber.

Mary stared at the monitor in sheer wonder. "I did it!" she gasped. "I'm inside my own womb! Ooooh, God, that's so hot! If I cum right now I'm gonna knock myself up with a baby! Fffffffuuuuuuuck, that's so wicked!" She bit her bottom lip at the thought, which caused her cock to throb insistently inside her. When she felt the inner walls of her own womb throb in sympathetic response, her body began to shiver. "God, I need to cum," she said huskily. "Never in my life have I wanted to cum oh so badly, but I gotta hold on! Gotta hold back. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance I can't... ng! I can't blow... oh, fuck, that feels good. But I can't blow my load too soon! Draw it out, Mary!" she told herself. "Take it slow and make it lasssssst!"

Mary began to slowly, methodically rock her hips just the slightest bit. The sensation was so intense! Glancing down to look at her own tummy, she could see the distinct outline of her own cock head as it shifted ever so gently inside her body. She glanced back up at the screen and saw her cock involuntarily spew out a healthy gob of pre-cum. Seeing it dribble out of the head of her cum slit, Mary imagined that the fluid was already teeming with sperm and she was, right now, impregnating herself. "Shit!" she thought. "I'm SO close!"

Mary shook her head to let her mind clear up a bit. Doing so caused her large breasts to jiggle a bit and, for what seemed like the first time in her life, she was acutely aware of her nipples and how engorged they were in the cold room. Like magnets being drawn to rare earth metals, her hands went to her breasts and began to massage them deeply, her fat nipples pressed tightly against her palms while her fingers kneaded the dough of her funbags urgently. The added stimulation made Mary's hips jerk on their own, causing her to stab her throbbing cockmeat even deeper inside her. Letting nature take its course, Mary allowed her body to move on its own. In truth, though, she wouldn't have been able to hold herself back any longer- her need to cum was growing to the point of it being a biological imperative.

Slowly her hips moved back and forth in the saddle and Mary watched on the monitor as she began to truly fuck herself. The feeling was electric! With each thrust she could feel her cock rub against the back wall of her own womb and each pull was stopped by the barbed flare of her swollen cock head as her cervix maintained a stranglehold on her fleshy invader. Back and forth she went until her movements were fluid. Soon she found her perfect pace, stopping just millimeters before her cock head would snag against her cervical ring and thrusting right up until the tip of her penis just barely kissed her innermost wall. Being able to watch it on the monitor helped to gauge each motion, but after a few strokes it became automatic. Forward and back she moved, all the while the heat in her loins steadily grew to a fever pitch. Her pussy was leaking copious amounts of fluid all over the shaft of her cock as she fucked herself and the tip of her cum-loaded monster kept belching out small volleys of pre-cum. Each time her cum slit expanded so that it could spew more lubricating fluid into her womb, Mary felt jolts of electricity run up and down her shaft. With every throb she was getting closer and closer to climax, an inevitability that she could no more forestall than she could stop a freight train.

"I'm gonna do it!" she whispered to herself. "I'm gonna cum! I feel it building inside me, oh GOD does this feel good! C'mon, Mary. Do it! Cum inside yourself, you greedy slut! Shoot that cum deep inside yourself! You came here to get yourself pregnant and, by God, that's what you're gonna do, you twisted hussy!" There was a part of her mind that was aghast at the things she was saying, but the more prevalent part of her psyche flat out didn't give a damn anymore. She was urging herself to shoot that cum any way that she could. "You want it, don't you?" she asked herself rhetorically. "You wanna shoot all of that hot, thick cum inside your own womb, don't you? Then do it, slut! Fucking cum already! Oh! Oh, shit, I- I'm SO CLOSE! FUCK!"

Mary's hips continued to pick up speed as she cheered herself on, driving her long, thick shaft into her hot, wet pussy like a woman possessed. Her fucking took on a new edge, one of desperation, and her thrusts became short and erratic, all thought of control completely gone from her mind. Finally, blessedly, she felt the dam break inside of her mind and the command from her brain to her cum-sacs rocketed through her nervous system, an order so bold that it almost drowned out all other commands the brain gave to the rest of her body. And her body obeyed that order with relish. A micro-second from thought to realization was all she had until she felt her hips lurch one last time and, suddenly, she froze in mid-stroke. Even in that flash of a second, her eyes took in what she saw on the monitor: her cock head was stopped almost dead-center in the chamber of her womb. As though time had slowed down to a crawl, she could feel a huge surge of cum rising up from her cock. She watched the cum slit of her angry cock head split wide open and then a massive geyser of white, thick, viscous seed shot out and began to splash against the back of her womb.

Held as a captive to her own body's needs at that point, Mary could only watch as her cock shot volley after volley of sperm into her deepest chamber. One gout of cum would splash against her innermost wall, which she felt instantly as a sort of scalding wash within, and even as it would start to run down the lining of her walls, her cock would seem to rear back so that it could shoot out another stream of babybatter. Mary lost count of how many times her cock lurched and jerked inside her, belching out so much cum that her tummy began to expand with the stuff. Mary just couldn't believe it- all of that came from within her own body! And it was miraculously going to STAY in her own body where it would do the most good: right inside her womb. With rapt awe, Mary watched as her own sperm began to shift and move on its own in order to accommodate more and more, gushing through her inner core and moving into her own fallopian tubes, where it was pushed into her egg sacs. A smaller window opened up on the screen, probably being controlled by whoever was observing her procedure, and it showed a zoomed-in image of one of her egg sacs. The magnified image showed millions of individual sperm swimming around and assaulting her eggs. Even through her sex-addled haze, Mary was stunned to realize that she was carrying no less than 20 individual eggs in just ONE sac, all of which were being attacked by her own sperm in what looked like an all-out biological war.

It seemed that her cock could go on like that forever! Of course, it couldn't and, eventually, the volume of her spurts began to ebb noticeably. After a moment, her body unfroze and she involuntarily resumed the motion of her hips, continuing to fuck herself gently even as her penis slowed its ejaculations. Meanwhile, Mary took in the scene on the monitor screens. Her tummy was bulging with spent cum that sloshed around warmly inside of her while she kept fucking. Even though it was done erupting, her cock was far from spent. It was still hard and sensitive. The second viewscreen continued to show the battle that was being waged in her egg sacs and the sight of it rekindled her passion.

Mary's hips began to move furtively again, automatically and quite outside of her control. She watched helplessly as her own cock resumed the wholesale attack on her womb. Back and forth it moved, like a piston, and it showed no signs of slowing. The majesty of it was totally enthralling to witness and Mary soon found herself watching the scene unfold inside her own body as though she was merely a spectator. Her animal lusts had completely taken over her body while her conscious mind was forced to take a back seat and just watch. Mary could feel sweat beginning to form on her skin with the effort of her fucking, she could feel droplets of it on her fingers as they continued to maul her own breasts. Her skin was hot and feverish to the touch, which served only to inspire her more. Her nostrils flared with her heavy breathing and she could smell her own sex as its odor filled the room. If a mono had been in there with her, the poor thing would have gone crazy in a hot second, protective mask or not, the air was so thick with her pheromones. Meanwhile, Mary's hips moved in a blur of activity.

Mary felt the tell-tale sensations of another orgasm on the brink, so soon after the one she'd just experienced. She could hardly believe it. Not even three minutes had passed and she was about to unload within her own womb yet again! Her body shook with the anticipation of it and she could feel her internal testicles begin to clench. She didn't know how much more cum she had left inside her, but Mary suspected that it would be ample. Feeling her hot, throbbing cock push once more against her deepest inner wall, she braced herself for what could only be described as impact. A second passed and then it came. Or, rather, she did. Mary felt her cock thicken and stiffen as more cum was pushed through it, her eyes wide and transfixed on the screen in front of her. Her cockhead seemed to grow and, suddenly, another large, thick stream of her sperm-laden cum belched out and crashed against her womb like a jet of water out of a fire hose. With nowhere else to go, her tummy swelled even more as Mary watched on.

On the main screen a second small window appeared, this one showing her other egg sac. Like the first, it showed the familiar battle being waged within her body. Countless millions of sperm crashed against at least two dozen eggs, all of them intent on breaking through each egg's outer shell so that they could inseminate it. And, still, Mary's thick cock raged on, pushing in and out of her soaked pussy like it was possessed. It was an exquisite sensation, feeling her own thick shaft as it rubbed against her swollen and over-sensitive clit, and she was held hostage to it. She could feel a trace amount of her own seed begin to spill out past her pussy lips, signifying that her womb was now filled to capacity with her own semen, but the onslaught didn't end. Her cock lurched and bucked again and again.

Finally, almost mercifully, her orgasm abated and her hips slowed their uncontrollable thrusting. It took a moment for her body to come back under her own control, but when it did, she found that she was too worn out to do much with it. Mary's white-knuckled grip on her breasts loosened and she immediately grabbed The Bike's handlebars for something solid to hold on to as she took in powerful, whooping lungfuls of air. Every inch of her skin was slick with sweat and she felt like she'd just run the marathon of her life. Despite her utter exhaustion, however, Mary felt electrified. Her long, thick cock, still buried within her sopping pussy, was warm and, although softening, pulsed with satisfaction. "Holy God," Mary muttered breathlessly, "that was intense!"

Mary tried to sit up straight on her seat. As soon as she shifted, however, she felt a sizeable portion of her now-spent semen squelch out around her sex-slicked shaft. Feeling the thick rivulets of cum drip from her undercarriage threatened to arouse her again, which is something that Mary wasn't sure if she could handle a third time, so she froze where she sat. "What the hell do I do?" she wondered to herself. "If I try to get off this thing, all that cum will gush out of me like water from a balloon! I know she said that I shouldn't worry if I make a mess, but she probably wasn't counting on THIS!"

Mary looked around herself and noticed a shelf just within arm's reach to her left. There, upon the shelf, next to the towel, sat a cup. Mary guessed, rightly, that it had been placed there in case one of the test subjects got thirsty. While she did indeed feel a bit dehydrated, especially after cumming so hard twice within her own womb, Mary saw that the cup might be used in another way: to capture some of her excess cum. Moving as slowly and gently as she could, Mary grabbed the cup and carefully placed the lip of it just below where her cock entered the portal. With one hand holding the cup in place and the other hand on the adjustable slider on the handlebars, she slowly eased the slider so that the portal's aperture would swallow more of her cock. It was uncomfortable at first, but the Dryden virus had made it so that female plumbing would naturally stretch in order to accommodate a futa's long, thick penis. When the portal aperture was finally visible, Mary gingerly pulled her hips back so as to draw her cock out of herself. The feeling of her own large phallus exiting her body was both pleasurable and disappointing at the same time, but Mary managed to maintain enough control of herself to accomplish the task until, finally, just the head of her penis was all that was left inside of her pussy. Looking down to ensure that the cup was still in position, Mary quickly jerked her hips back to pull her cock completely clear of the aperture and, just as quickly, placed the cup's mouth over the opening. Cum immediately began to pour out of the aperture like it was a water spout and, when the cup was close to full, Mary suddenly shoved her cockhead back into the portal to plug herself back up.