Autumn Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

As Laurel lay on the bed Jeff went to the closet and retrieved a box. Her mind raced as he placed it on the bedside table. It was about the size of two tissue boxes one on top of the other. It was lacquered with lovely flowered paper in rich, deep colors. She had no idea what he had planned. As he unhooked the latch and opened it she wondered if he had set this up, waiting for this opportunity. They had recently shared various fantasies with each other. For the most part, their sex was satisfying, though rather tame. She had wished for him to be more aggressive but not cruel or brutal. He’d asked her to define what she meant. So she showed him a few of her fantasies that she had written out. He had read and enjoyed her poetry, but had never known she had been writing such erotic compositions. As soon as Jeff read her stories, he began to think of how he could play them out for her. He was completely thrilled she had these desires and he happily anticipated the time when he could fulfill them.

First, Jeff used silk scarves to tie Laurel’s wrists to the posts of the bed. Then he retrieved a black blindfold and covered her eyes, securing it around her head. She started to speak but he quieted her protest with a kiss and skimmed his tongue down her throat to her nipples. He sucked one, then the other while tickling her abdomen with his fingertips. She giggled and squirmed under his touch. Jeff settled in between her legs and toyed with her vulva lips with his fingertip, just tracing up and down. Laurel moaned and moved her hips, jutting her pelvis forward. He smiled and lightly teased just inside her puffy lips. She was so wet, her copious lubrication seeping from her vagina and down between her ass cheeks. He dipped into her honey and spread it up and down her slit, avoiding her engorged clit. Laurel sighed and tried to position herself so as to feel his touch on her thick button.

All of a sudden she felt his tongue, firmly pointed, playing along the curves of her vulva. “Jeff, oh please…that feels so good. Please,” she could barely speak as his tongue lovingly licked her pussy and his hand reached up to pinch and pull on her nipples. She groaned and pushed her pussy against his mouth.

He darted his tongue in and out of her succulent hole, then flicked his way up to her clit. He planted his mouth over her hard nub and began to suck hard, and to whip it with his tongue. Laurel could not keep still, thrusting her hips up and down. “Ohhhh…Jeff! JEFF! Oh, I want you to fuck me! Suck my pussy, but fuck me too!” She felt two of his fingers plunge into her slick vagina and she lurched up as he finger fucked her with rapid thrusts. “Ok...ok! Oh…JEFF!!!” Laurel cried out as her orgasm exploded from her pussy, sending waves of heat throughout her abdomen. He kept his mouth tightly against her, drinking her sweet juices and feeling the spasms from her pussy against his lips.

She gasped when he pulled away from her. “Jeff, please fuck me! I want you so bad. I need to feel you fill me up. Come on, untie me!” she begged him. He moved to her face and kissed her, letting her taste her own nectar as he dove his tongue deeply into her mouth. Then he got onto his knees before her face and pressed his cock to her lips. She licked the head and tasted the salty pre-cum seeping from the tip. She opened her mouth and sucked him in. Her tongue rushed all over his raging hard on. He braced his hands on the head board and slid his cock back and forth, fucking her mouth with a vengeance. He was so horny he wished he could simultaneously fill every orifice of her body. Suddenly her ass came to mind, and he decided he wanted her to let him try.

“Laurel, I want to fuck you Baby,” he said as he untied her wrists and removed her blindfold. He sat back and gazed at her. “I love you,” he growled as he grabbed her ankles and propped them on his shoulders. Then he grasped her hips and shoved the length of his meaty staff deep into her dripping cunt. Laurel cried out, not expecting this quick assault on her sex. He pumped fast and hard, the soft flesh of her tight walls wrapping his throbbing cock in pure, wet, heat spurred him on. “Baby…please, I want to fuck your ass. Let me try now.”

“Jeff, I’m not sure,” she whispered. She looked up at his face. His eyes were fiercely bright and intense. He loomed over her, holding her hips in his vice-like grip as he continued to pump her juicy pussy. Her heart was pounding as fast and hard as his balls were bouncing against her puckered anus. He leaned to the box on the nightstand and brought out a tube of lubricant. He squirted a glob onto his finger and anointed her asshole with the cold goo, then slipped his finger inside to spread it in and all around. Then more lubricant, and two fingers were inserted into her tight anus. A groan escaped her as she realized how good it felt as he fucked her cunt and ass.

“Ok, just relax Baby. Just breathe. I’ll go slow,” he encouraged her. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and pressed the head to her anus. She tried to pull back but he held her hips fast. When she was still he used one hand to spread lubricant all over his dick then pressed his head slowly into her dark hole. She closed her eyes, grunted, and whispered “no!” but did not try to pull away. He paused for a moment, trying to give her time to relax and get used to the foreign feeling of his thick crown inside her virgin ass.

He slid a little farther in but stopped when she cried out, “Wait! Wait…stop, wait!” Yet she did not try to push him away, nor pull away from him. He just let her control the speed of his advancement. “Ok…” she whimpered. He gently pushed a bit more until she bade him to wait again. She panted and almost felt as if she were going to hyperventilate she was so nervous.

Laurel’s mind was spinning, not sure if she liked this feeling, but highly aroused at the same time. When he pushed it was very painful and she felt somewhat sick to her stomach. But once the pain subsided it was an incredible sensation and she let him continue, a little further, then pause, and so it went for a few minutes. Finally she heard Jeff deeply sigh and reach forward to caress her breasts. She felt so deliciously full, stretched to the limit!

“Laurel, my sweet Baby, I’m all the way in now. You have all of me.” He smiled at her and she opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. His expression was one of total joy and love. She had not known they could be more deeply intimate and connected until this moment. She smiled back at him and lightly rested her hands on top of his as he played with her full tits and perky nipples. He slowly pulled his cock back then pushed in very gently. As she seemed to become more comfortable he began to pump a little faster and she arched her back, easing up to meet his thrusts. “Oh, God, Laurel…you feel incredible! So fucking tight!”

She could not even speak, her breath was caught in her throat. His fat cock stretched her sending sharp, tingling pleasure throughout her body. She had no idea how amazing this would feel. When Jeff reached down and began to play with her clit she cried out and pushed harder to bring him deeper inside her. It was still somewhat painful, but it was a hot, sweet sensation. She sucked air into her lungs and grunted as he quickened the pace. He shoved two fingers into her cunt and used his thumb to manipulate her clit causing her to lurch, almost pushing him backwards.

“Fuck me, Jeff! Oh, you feel so damn good! I love your fucking cock in my ass!” she cried out. Her body was tensing up and ready to burst! Heat and energy gathered in a tight ball in her womb. “I’m going to come! I want to feel you shoot your hot, creamy sperm up my ass, Jeff. Come on! Fuck me! Come inside me! Do it…NOW!!!!! Ohhhhhh..” Laurel screamed and thrashed her head back and forth as the most intense orgasm she’d ever felt in her life exploded and ripped through her body from head to toe. She felt electrified as her body jerked and bucked as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rolled through her.

Jeff laughed, never having seen Laurel in such an intense state. He felt lightheaded as he shoved his raging cock deep into her ass. He could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers, her anal muscles constricting around his shaft. It was incredible to feel her coming so hard, to know he had brought her to this level of pleasure. Her brows frowned over her closed eyes, her head was thrown back and her sweet mouth was wide open as she screamed in sexual delirium. He had never gotten such a strong reaction from her such as this. She was the most beautiful thing in the world to him.

He could not hold back now. Jeff’s soft groan rose in volume as he felt his balls tighten and the hot semen speed through his dick and blast out of him. His cries almost rivaled Laurel’s as his cum shot deeply into her ass. He pulled his hand away from her pussy and grabbed onto each of her hips to pull her tightly against him. Each forceful pulse of his cum sent jolts of intense pleasure throughout his body. He had a fleeting thought as to whether or not he could take much more. As his orgasm began to subside he let her legs down. They were both gasping for breath as he leaned down over her body and nuzzled her neck. His cock began to relax and he gently pulled out of her. He rolled to her side and pulled her into his arms. Laurel began to softly cry and held tightly to him.

“Jeff…oh, God. Jeff…”she whispered. “Thank you. I never imagined our lovemaking could be so powerful, so overwhelming. I’ve never felt closer to you than just now.”

“Hmmm…now how will I ever surpass this moment? How can I make it any better for you?” he asked as he softly kissed her forehead and squeezed her tightly to him.

She laughed and looked up into his eyes, “I love you. It’s all good with you. There are times for gentle love, quickies, hot and passionate; all different kinds of love keep it from getting dull. And I bet you have some interesting items you want to introduce me to, in that lovely box. But the silk bonds and blindfold were a terrific start. I can’t wait to see what’s next!”

“Yes, we have some fun experimentation to look forward to.” He kissed her on the lips then settled back. “Sweet dreams, darling. I love you, too.” They were soon asleep, happily exhausted.

10.31.03

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12